The Island Job - Cover

The Island Job

Copyright© 2022 by Kacius

Chapter 3: Day Three: On Job Training

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Day Three: On Job Training - Jon Clark gets a job offer on a private island owned by a multi billionaire. The pay and benefits almost seem too good to be true and come at the right time. He and his family of five take the plunge and move to this tropical paradise. They find out quickly all is not what it seems.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Group Sex   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Black Couple   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Caution  

Jon woke before Joni and made his way to the kitchen to make coffee. He had to read the instructions to figure out how to use the fancy European coffee and espresso machine. He had seen the thing online once or twice and knew it was top of the line and so expensive he could not see how its features justified the cost. Their modern kitchen was stocked with just about any kind of coffee they might want. He chose a dark roast and set the machine in motion. He tried the finished product and had to admit it was much better than he would have made at home.

Joni must have smelled the brew and she stumbled into the kitchen and wrapped her arms around his waist and hugged him from behind while he poured her a cup. They both wore a set of their sheer gold uniforms since that was all their closets held.

In the light of day, the bungalow his family was assigned impressed him more with every new discovery. DeVille spared no expense on everything on the island, even for his ‘slaves’. He could only imagine what it must be like for a paying guest and he guessed they paid a fortune for a membership to this place that made Club Med or Four Seasons look like a Motel 6. He and Joni looked out the kitchen window at a beautiful tropical garden that included blooming bird of paradise and bougainvillea. At least the family was back together now even though they were all apprehensive about what the future held for them in the next year.

Their reverie was broken by a man’s voice issued from a speaker in the ceiling. “Good morning, Jon and Joni. We hope you had a good night’s rest.” Jon remembered ‘Central Control’ monitored every room in their bungalow and had eyes on everything on the island. They obviously saw Jon and Joni were awake. The ever-present eyes monitoring their every movement and private moments would take some getting use to.

Jon answered the disembodied voice. “Thank you, sir. We had a comfortable sleep.” Jon thought it as kind of like talking to Alexa or Siri only this voice controlled them rather than the other way around.

“I have told your children it is time to wake. All of you have a full schedule today. Please check your monitor for assignments.” A computer screen in the kitchen lit up under the cabinets with a schedule for all his family members:

09:00 Family resort orientation. Slave Bungalow 18

Slave Jon

Slave Joni

Slave Pam

Slave Tammy

Slave Mike

10:00 Physical Plant Orientation. Primary Garage

Slave Jon

10:00 Greenhouse Orientation. Greenhouse 6

Slave Joni

10:00 French Language Instruction-Slave Bungalow 14

Slave Pam

Slave Tammy

Slave Mike

Jon thought it was odd that central command used first names only. He continued to scroll through the touch screen and saw they were all free for lunch at 12:00 but at 13:00 they were all scheduled for ‘Slave training’. He frowned at that one and felt Joni shiver as she read with him over his shoulder.


Pam was showering and getting ready for the day after the man’s voice in the speaker over her bed told her she needed to get up. As she was showering, she was looking around and muttered to herself “Damn I forgot to look for shampoo to bring in here.” As soon as she said that a cabinet door on the wall in the shower swung open to display a number of shower accessories. She heard a man’s voice in the overhead speaker. “Here you go Pam.” Pam realized there was at least one guy watching her shower on a monitor in the control room.

“You watch me even when I am in the shower?” she said to the voice. She was both angry and embarrassed.

“I am enjoying the view, Pam, along with several of my co-workers. You have a very lovely body and we will be sharing this recording with some of our staff members that are off duty right now. One of the greatest perks of our job is to check out the new slaves. I hope to see you in person when you get out of orientation phase. Now you should thank me for the shampoo.”

Pam was fuming but she knew there was nothing she could do about it. “Thank you, sir.” She could not see any of the cameras at first but then noticed a shiny spot in the pattern on the decorative tiles on the walls and realized it was a tiny high tech camera lens. She looked around and found others up high and down low. The control room evidently had multiple angles from which they could view her in every room. It was very disconcerting to discover.

After finishing her shower, she dried with the fluffy towels provided. They were told they were not allowed to wear towels out of the bathroom. She was going to put on one of those skimpy slave outfits before walking to Tammy’s room, but then realized it didn’t matter. She might as well walk out naked. She found Tammy drying her hair in her ensuite bathroom wrapped in a towel. “Hey Tam, just want to let you know where the cameras are.” She showed her the shiny spots on the tile patterns.

Tammy found one opposite the toilet and another by the bidet she used earlier. “Jesus, they are watching me pee and clean myself?”

The speaker overhead answered her question. “Of course, Tammy. It was quite nice to watch you use the bidet. We noticed you enjoyed the water spray far longer than was necessary and watching the finger action was quite stimulating.” It was obvious the guys in central control really enjoyed humiliating the girls.

Tammy held her hands to her face in embarrassment. “Oh my, God.”

“Ladies I must remind you to get a move on. You don’t want to be late for your first assignment.”


By the time the girls got to breakfast, the rest of the family was already eating. They wore clean ‘slave’ uniforms out of their closets as did their parents and Mike. They discussed their experiences with the ‘perv security guys’ in the bathroom. The speaker in the kitchen clicked on and a male voice said laughingly “We prefer to think of ourselves as flesh aficionados instead of pervs, Tammy.”

Joni was disturbed to find out they were even watched in the bathrooms. She didn’t expect that. She was somewhat sympathetic to the girl’s distress “We are just going to have to get used to it girls. They made it very clear we were to have no privacy in the next year.”

Mike said “Sorry but as a guy seeing you in those hot outfits, I can hardly blame them. If I was in the control booth and you weren’t my sisters, I would be looking too. Just sayin’.”

“Well, we always knew you were a perv.” Pam laughed and hugged her brother.

“I got my own voyeur lady in my room. She complimented me on the size of my junk and said she was looking forward to meeting me in person later. Honestly, I was just glad it was a girl and not a guy.”

Jon thought about trying to rein in the sex talk at the breakfast table but realized that is what their lives revolved around now. He knew this year is going to permanently change his family for better or worse. He and Joni just had to concentrate on making sure it is for better.


As the Clarks left their new home, they saw signs directing them to ‘New Slave Orientation’. They followed the signs through the slave village and ran into the Johnson and Brubaker families going in the same direction. The girls chatted with the others. Jon noticed Marcie Brubaker blush deep red when she saw Mike. He imagined it was difficult to have a normal social interaction with someone after you were forced to give them a blowjob. He noticed Mike kept his distance from her as they walked, very much differently from how he followed her everywhere before yesterday. No doubt he was feeling a tad guilty at being the cause of her humiliation even though he was given no choice. After all, she was singled out and made to do that simply because he showed so much interest in her and the resort staff used that information.

Joni found out she and Vicky would be going to work in the greenhouse together. There seemed to be no hard feelings between them for the forced infidelity that they had with each other’s husbands the first day on the island. Jon was glad they could still be friends.

They got to bungalow 18 a few minutes before their deadline. The Loberts and Debra Pembrook were already seated. Jill Pembrook was with her mother and said hello to the other teens. After greetings were exchanged and everyone was seated, a large bald man walked in dressed in black. He did a quick headcount. “Very good, slaves. Everyone is on time. I am chief slave master Brian Hartwick. You may refer to me as ‘master’ or ‘sir.’” He spoke with a heavy British accent.

He tapped a large screen behind him and a map of the island appeared showing buildings and geographic features. The Island itself was 11 miles long and about 5 miles wide in most places oriented in a southeast to northwest direction. “St. Andrea was purchased by Mr. DeVille just over 7 years ago from the Colombian government. The terms of the purchase include a ‘hands off policy’ from the government that grants us absolute autonomy and conversely, we have no say in Bogota’s affairs.”

“We are totally powered by renewable energy sources. You are currently in slave village which is a short walk from the guest resort near the beach and marina. We have electric golf carts around the island for you to use to get to locations quickly. These are solar powered. There are areas clearly marked ‘staff only’ and these areas are restricted to slaves. This includes the airport and shipping port in the north and several buildings in the resort side including our dispatch and control center and administration offices. Your collars will activate if you enter these areas, so don’t. If you have not noticed yet, Mr. DeVille believes in delivering the best in everything to our guests. That includes you. You must keep yourselves fit, clean and healthy for our guests’ enjoyment.”

“You will work five days per week. You will receive assignments as to what two days off you will have. We generally give families the same two days off so you can spend quality time together. If a guest makes a special request specifically for your services that span your days off, we will accommodate the guest and you will be granted other days off. The good news is guests pay premiums for exclusive slave requests and you will be credited with bonuses for this at the end of your contract. If you are purchased for an exclusive contact, your collar will glow with a gold light. This signals other guests that you have been purchased and are off limits to them. This is an additional incentive for you to keep guests happy. High ratings given by guests you have served can also create bonus points.”

“As you know, central control staff can track your location and there are communication mechanisms in all areas you may visit, including work areas. If a guest requests you, you will immediately stop what you are doing, within reason, ensure you are presentable and report to your assignment as soon as possible. If you are delayed for any reason, you tell central control and coordinate with them. You do not have the option of turning down an assignment or stopping an assignment if you do not like it. We, and only we, will determine if a guest has crossed a line and the session must end. You will never ask for intervention on the part of central control staff when in the presence of a guest.”

“Employees of DeVille Resorts are permitted to have sex with slaves if they are not engaged in activities in the guest areas or on a day off. They can do this in the slave village or work areas that are not in view of guests only. They cannot engage your services in public resort areas. They are restricted to manual, oral or vaginal sex acts only and cannot engage in corporal punishment, bondage or anal sex as paying guest may. They understand violations of these rules will result in termination. DeVille Resorts allows this job perk to their employees simply because it would be cruel and unusual punishment to expose red blooded employees to so many naked and beautiful bodies without allowing some kind of outlet for that frustration. Do you understand these rules?”

All 16 attendees answered in unison “Yes, sir.”


The Clark family met up for lunch at a slave village cafeteria. Jon had some great Cajun food for lunch and noticed Mary Brubaker wearing an apron in the kitchen area. He assumed this was a kind of apprenticeship to cook for slaves before Chef Picard had her cooking for guests. Based on how good his shrimp etouffee was, he figured that would not take long.

Jon spent the later part of the morning meeting the building maintenance and grounds crews, most of which were also slaves. Thankfully workers were offered coveralls and did not have to do physical labor in their slave outfits but Jon was warned never to show up in guest areas in his coveralls unless he was there specifically for a maintenance issue.

Joni spent the day working in an ornamental plant greenhouse with Vicky Johnson. They were also given coveralls while working there. Joni said she actually loved the work and was learning a lot about tropical plants from their resident botanist and master gardener who were staff and not slaves. She always loved to garden back in Wisconsin and missed it during the long winters. It was nice to be able garden year-round here. The only drawback to the job for her and Vicky was just before they left to go to lunch, they had to service the master gardener and the botanist. They had to take turns trading cocks until they came in their mouths. They hoped that it was just the novelty of being the two new slaves assigned to them and that would not be an everyday occurrence.

The kids were all in a French language immersion class with several other teens including some that had been on the island for several months. They liked the teacher and the exercises they did. They talked to each other in French during lunch, practicing. Joni was pleased they had a teacher that motivated them so much, especially the twins who were never as accomplished as Mike in their studies.

After disposing of their dishes, they had to report slave training at 1:00. Jon saw Mary remove her apron in the kitchen. Apparently, this training was for all new slaves.


All 16 new slaves reported to the appointed building for what was billed simply as ‘slave training’ they were greeted by four naked slaves, three men and one woman. Like most slaves on this island, the men were handsome and muscular and the woman was beautiful.

As they entered the training room, one of the other slaves instructed them to leave their slave outfits on a table near the door. Even though the slave outfits did not hide much, it was the first time the parents and their teens were fully nude in front of each other. Everyone was extremely uncomfortable and stood with hands and arms over breasts and pubic regions. Quite a few of the men had erections with so many beautiful naked women in the room and most of the women and girls were flushed. When a hand slipped off a breast and a nipple was spied, it was invariably erect and not because the room was cold.

As they stood uncomfortably waiting for something to happen, Jon saw Pam nudge Tammy and nod in Mike’s direction. Tammy’s eyes went wide. Apparently, this was the first time they had the opportunity to see Mike’s very impressive erection.

The slave master, Brian Hendricks walked into the room. The four experienced slaves stood side by side on the stage with their legs spread and hands behind their backs. As the bald slave master looked out over the 16 new slaves standing trying to cover themselves, he paused, smiled and shook his head from side to side. “Sorry, it never ceases to crack me up how new slaves try to hide their nudity. I get it. You are with your kids and parents and are embarrassed. I think that will have to be our first lesson of the day. Does everyone see how these slaves are standing? Assume that position now.”

There were several groans of embarrassment but immediately erect penises and nipples and vulvas were exposed. “You are not to be embarrassed by signs of sexual stimulation dummies. It is natural. You are in a room of exceptionally attractive naked people. You should worry if you were NOT stimulated.”

“First let me introduce my fellow slave trainers today. They are all slaves themselves but have been here much longer than you. You will notice their collars include a color in the front that indicates their time at the resort where your own collars have no color indicating you have been here for less than six months. The more experienced and observant guests at our resort know this color coding. That is unfortunate for you because it marks you as ‘fresh meat’. Many of the guests find that exciting because they see it as an opportunity to do things that no one has done to you yet. Our guests can be very creative.”

He moved to the first man who was oriental with rock hard abs and very muscular. Jon thought he looked in his 30’s, but it was hard to tell. He also had some impressive equipment between his legs even when flaccid. “Bennie is one of our martial arts trainers. He is in his second contract year meaning he was offered and voluntarily signed for a second contract year at a handsome increase in pay. This is indicated by the purple color on the front of his collar. By the way, notice we only use first names here. This is for your benefit. Guests also only see your first names. It decreases the chances of some curious guest seeking you out after your contract is up and causing you embarrassment. We do have slaves with the same first name and we take care of that by using either variations of that name or assigning a nickname. Bennie here shares his name with another slave we call Benjamin.” He pointed to Jon’s son. “Mike, I hope you are happy being called Mike, because we already have a Michael.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.