The Island Job - Cover

The Island Job

Copyright© 2022 by Kacius

Chapter 2: Second Day: Inteviews and Job Training

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Second Day: Inteviews and Job Training - Jon Clark gets a job offer on a private island owned by a multi billionaire. The pay and benefits almost seem too good to be true and come at the right time. He and his family of five take the plunge and move to this tropical paradise. They find out quickly all is not what it seems.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Group Sex   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Black Couple   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Caution  

“Tammy, wake up. I think I hear something.” Pam Clark shook her sister awake. She was scared. Hell, they were all scared since they woke up in this dormitory yesterday with these rubber neck bands and their parents gone.

Tammy rubbed her eyes and then remembered where they were. “What did you hear?”

“I think I heard footsteps outside the door, Tammy.”

They were warned not to try and remove the bands or they would be shocked badly. The woman that told them that would not answer any questions as to why they were here or where their parents were. She said if they remained calm and behaved, they would see their parents and get answers today. If they did not, bad things could happen to their moms and dads.

That made them all nervous. All the teens talked and tried thinking through why they were here. Pam’s theory was they were hijacked when they were on the plane by some Colombian drug cartel. But Mike pointed out some discrepancies in that scenario. He said a drug cartel would kidnap people for either money or political leverage, which they lacked, and most likely they would be waving guns at them. Drug lords liked guns a lot. So far, no guns here.

The kid with the purple hair, Jill, agreed with Mike and pointed out everyone fell asleep on the plane so the hijacking had to have involved the flight attendant, the pilots or both since they were the only other ones on the plane when they were knocked out. Her theory was they were kidnapped by sex traffickers and would spend the rest of their lives in a Colombian brothel screwing donkeys. Zoe and the twins thought that was hilarious and laughed. Marcie didn’t think her younger sister needed to hear that. Marcie whispered to her sister, who was big eyed and mouth gaping open “Don’t listen to her, she’s just kidding.”

They were fed well all day yesterday. There was a kind of cafeteria at the end of the dorm. Most of the time the doors were locked but for lunch and dinner the doors swung open on their own and the tables were set with delicious meals. It was strange because whoever laid out the food was not in the room when the doors opened. After everyone ate and they left the cafeteria the doors swung closed and they could hear someone in there cleaning up. They tried banging on the doors but no one came.

They heard people in there again. Marcie Brubaker walked to Tammy and Pam’s open door. “I think they’re making breakfast. I smell bacon.”

Mike showed up rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. Pam chuckled to herself that whenever Marcie showed up, Mike was not far behind. He was such a Stan. He could not blame her brother. The redhead was absolutely beautiful.

The statuesque black girl, Zoe Johnson, joined their conversation. “So. did anyone figure anything out since our conversation last night? Are we sure we are not part of a secret episode of ‘Stranger Things’?”

“It does feel like that. Doesn’t it?” Tammy agreed.

Jill approached “Hey geniuses! The doors are open. Breakfast is served.”

Marcie looked back at her dorm door. “Looks like I have to pull Carrie out of bed. I’ll be with you in a minute.”

The seven teens filed into the cafeteria and discussed theories while they ate. Everyone slept in their clothes they wore during their trip. Their luggage was no where to be found since they woke.

Carrie gave her theory with a mischievous smile “Maybe we are in the matrix and someone slipped us the red pill.”

Marcie hugged her 15-year-old little sister and laughed. “At least you can joke about it now. Much better than how much you were crying yesterday. I could not get you to calm down and was worried about you.”

“I couldn’t help it. I miss Mom and Dad and I am worried about what happened to them.” Carrie was a shorter version of her knockout sister with the same color red hair. She looked up to her big sis and tried to emulate everything she did. She hoped that her bust line would fill out like Marcie’s in the next few years and was constantly worried she would be short changed in that department. For the last couple years Marcie assured her and told her how pretty she was but Carrie thought she was just trying to make her feel good. She was still insecure around boys.

“I’m worried too, sweetie. At least they said we will see them today. So, chin up.”

Mike Clark was listening to everything Marcie said and chimed in “Sure. I can’t wait to hear their explanation for all this.” Mike was sitting next to Marcie at the table. He took every opportunity to be near her since he was so infatuated by her. Pam just rolled her eyes at Mike. Could the kid be more obvious? She was so out of his league.

Jill, was picking her food. “Maybe this is a punishment set up by our parents. I could see my mom doing something like this to teach me a lesson for being such a bitch to her.” She wiped a tear from her eyes.

Zoe was sitting next to Jill. “Whoa! Where did THAT come from girl? Come on, your mama wouldn’t do something like that.” Zoe put her arm around Jill’s shoulders and hugged her.

“I’ve been so mean to her. Ever since my dad left, I blamed her for everything.” The dam broke and Jill was crying into Zoe’s shoulder who grabbed a napkin to wipe her tears. “Now she’s gone and I want to say I’m sorry and I can’t.”

Zoe dabbed her cheeks “So tell her that when you see her today.”

Jill collected herself. “Thanks, I guess the stress of this whole thing just got to me.” Then Jill smiled and joked. “Or maybe my period is starting. Watch out bitches!” Zoe laughed and hugged her.

“Please return to your rooms at this time.” A female voice said over the speaker. “Go to your respective rooms and stay there for further announcements”

The seven teenagers left the cafeteria and, as before, after the last one was out, the doors closed and locked behind them. “At least there are no dishes wash” quipped Tammy.

Zoe laughed “Yeah I could get used to this.”

Each had their own dorm room equipped with a half bath. The rooms had no windows but had lots of natural light from above. Each room had a queen size bed and night stand with a lamp and a few books and magazines. There were a couple of plush chairs opposite the bed near the door with a small table. The rooms also had a small adjoining half bath with just a toilet and a sink. They chose to call them dorm rooms because they were too nice to call them cells and the latter connotation was too scary to consider.

There were eight rooms available for them to choose, four per side, and all were similarly equipped. Pam and Tammy opted to share a room so they could talk through their concerns together. Marcie also slept with her little sister since she was so scared yesterday. Everyone else had separate rooms although Mike, being a smart ass, offered to share with anyone.

Up until now they had been free to circulate between rooms. They could close their doors for privacy but none would lock. This time, for the first time, the doors to the rooms swung shut and locked causing some initial panic. Even though they pounded on the doors and yelled they could not hear any sounds outside their respective rooms. Eventually everyone settled down and waited, although they had no idea for what.

INTERVIEW: PAMELA AND TAMMY CLARK

About 30 minutes after being locked in, Pam and Tammy were sitting on their bed when the door swung open. “Mom! Dad!” They both leapt off the bed and ran to them and hugged.

Joni was teary eyed as they hugged their daughters. “Oh, we missed you so much!”

When Tammy finally pulled away from the hug she looked down in shock. “Oh my God! What are you guys wearing?” Pam also pulled away from the hug and gasped in disbelief. Their parents were practically naked, in sheer gold shorts that left nothing, absolutely nothing, to the imagination.

Tammy actually covered her eyes when she glanced at her father because she could clearly see the outline of his penis against the tight-fitting fabric. She thought “I can’t unsee that!” Jon placed his hands over his crotch when he saw his daughter’s reaction which almost made it worse.

“What the hell, Mom? What’s going on and why are you dressed like that?” Pam waved her hand back and forth indicating their outfits.

They had barely registered that a man entered the room behind her parents. Tammy noted at least he was clothed. “Who’s this?” The older man had shoulder-length blonde hair and a goatee and was dressed all in black.

Joni pulled the girls over to the bed and sat down. “I know you have many questions. Right now, I need you to sit down and listen carefully.” Joni sat on the end of the bed and the girls complied and sat on each side of her. Jon sat in one of the chairs and self consciously pulled a cushion over to cover his crotch. The man in black sat in the other chair. Tammy saw he was barefoot as he crossed his legs and got comfortable.

Joni continued “What I am going to tell you is going to be very hard and scary to hear. This is Mr. Louis DeVille. He owns this island and resort. Your dad and I thought he was just hiring your dad for a year but he fooled us and we are all now his prisoners. Because of these bands on our necks, we have to do everything he says and if we don’t, these devices can be activated to cause us a lot of pain. Yours also.”

Tammy glared at DeVille “Why would you do this, you piece of shit? What have we ever done to you?”

Joni panicked “Tammy! Shut up. Do you want all of us to be punished? You apologize right now!”

Tammy was stunned “Why should I? You just said he kidnapped us.”

DeVille interrupted “Because I can do this.” Deville pushed a button on a device strapped to his wrist. Suddenly Jon jerked in spasms in his chair grasping at his neck. All three women screamed for DeVille to stop. Tammy and Pam were both crying loudly. “You should listen to your mother. You just made me punish your father for your disrespect.”

Tammy was on her knees bawling “I’m sorry! I’m sorry! It won’t happen again. I swear!”

“Apology accepted. Now return to your seat.” Tammy returned to sit next to her mom who hugged her and kissed the top of her head.

Jon’s breathing returned to normal. “I’m OK, honey. It does no permanent damage but it does hurt like hell. I would rather not feel it again.”

“I’m so sorry, Daddy. I didn’t know.”

DeVille addressed both girls. “I do not like to punish people with the collar and only do so out of necessity. If you do as you’re told, you and your family need never experience that again. You asked why I am doing this to your family. The simple answer is because I can and because you are all very attractive. At the end of a year your family will leave here very rich in both money and experiences. In the meantime, you have no choice other than to do what you are told. Some of the things you will have to do you may not like, others you may like and yet others things you may learn to enjoy over time. In between performing services for guests, you will live as a family and enjoy many benefits of our island. Joni, explain your duties here.”

“Girls, your father and I will be working regular jobs. You will have some excellent tutors to continue your studies toward graduation. But any of us may be asked to provide a service to one of the guests ... a sexual service.” The girls stared at their mother with jaws agape. They could not comprehend what she was saying.

Pam was crying again. “You mean we are all sex slaves for a year?” Joni nodded and hugged her.

DeVille looked at Jon. “Please explain to your daughters about how to properly address questions to staff or guests.”

“Yes sir. Girls, when asking or answering questions of staff or resort guests you must always answer immediately and honestly and you must always address the person as ‘sir’ or ‘ma’am’ as I just did to Mr. DeVille. Any hesitation or failure to use the appropriate address may result in you or us getting punished.”

DeVille asked “Do you understand girls?”

“Yes sir.” Both girls answered together.

DeVille said “Try to think of it as a sexual adventure, ladies. I guarantee that in the next year you will experience many things that will give you sexual maturity far beyond any of your peers. But first we need to get a complete picture of your sexual experiences so far. We have read all of your social media and texts and know your search histories. Our electronic surveillance is quite sophisticated. From what we can gather, neither of you are virgins. Is that correct?”

Both girls were bright red with embarrassment. Tammy was trying to remember some of the porn sites she checked out of curiosity. She thought “Oh shit. I went to that bondage site once. They are going to think I’m a perv.” She turned to DeVille. “Sir, this is very embarrassing to discuss in front of my sister and parents. Could we please answer your questions in private?”

“Girls I understand your hesitancy to talk so openly in front of your parents. We have been through this with many others. In the coming months you will witness firsthand your parents, who you undoubtedly never truly considered as sexual beings, engaged in many sexual activities. They will also witness you doing the same. It is critical we break down your inhibitions about being open regarding your thoughts and experiences as soon as possible for you to have a much healthier approach to this year. You will be closer to each other emotionally than you ever thought possible. You have no secrets and privacy on this island is non-existent for you. Everything you have done since you came here has been videoed and recorded and will be for the duration of your stay. For instance, we have this clip from yesterday.” DeVille pressed a button on wrist device he wore. He seemed to scroll through a menu and selected something. The mirror that was mounted on the side wall in the girl’s room lit up and became a video screen that displayed “Clark/Johnson-Receiving”. It displayed yesterday’s date and a timestamp “14:32:16”.

Joni groaned and said lowly “Oh, no.” Jon hung his head and held his breath. DeVille hit ‘Play”.

The large HD video displayed a naked white man laying on top of a black woman in a 69 position and immediately next to them was a black man in the same position on a white woman. DeVille hit another command and four picture-in-picture boxes appeared showing close-ups of the orgy participant’s faces. The girls gasped as they realized it was their mom sucking Mr. Johnson’s black cock and their dad eating Mrs. Johnson’s pussy. All four faces were glistening and it was apparent they had been doing this for some time before the video began. DeVille ran the video until it was evident both men climaxed into each woman’s mouths and they saw their throat working to swallow the cum.

DeVille pushed a menu item and the display returned to being a mirror. “Now, do you think anything in your sexual experience could match what you just witness your mom and dad do?”

Pam answered “No sir.”

A still stunned Tammy hesitated, then quickly realized she was risking punishment and blurted “No sir!”

DeVille continued. “Tammy, are you a virgin?”

“No sir.”

“Tell me how you lost your virginity, approximately how many times, you had sex and who your partners were.”

Tammy as clearly embarrassed but did not dare refuse to answer. “It was last year and it was right before our 16th birthday. We told Mom that Pam and I were going to a girlfriend’s house to watch a Netflix movie. Pam and I lied to her because we had planned to meet up with two boys from school and lose our virginity that night. Sorry, Mom.”

“And who were the boys?”

“Tom DeLuca was a cute dark-haired boy I had gone out with a few times. He played football. Pam was with her boyfriend, Kyle Thomas, who was also on the team. We went to Kyle’s house because we knew his parents were out of town. Tom got an older friend to buy a bottle of Southern Comfort for him so we got a little drunk before doing it.”

“How was the experience?” DeVille asked.

Pam answered “It hurt and was not very nice the first time. We talked about it after and Tammy agreed with me but we were both glad to have it out of the way and done with. Kyle was actually quite sweet and concerned that he hurt me. We tried again later that evening and it still hurt but it wasn’t fireworks or anything. Tammy and I were careful and insisted the guys wore condoms.”

Tammy nodded her head in agreement. “The third time I did it with Tom was much nicer. He was very patient with me. We went to a movie alone and afterwards he drove us to a place near the high school where we went before to neck. This was one of the last times we were going to see each other before the move here. He said he loved me and was going to miss me and hoped we would see each other in a year.” Tammy teared up. “He surprised me by pushing me back on the car seat and licked my pussy until I was on edge. When he entered me, I had an orgasm. It was the last sex I had.”

“Pam did you have farewell sex with Kyle?”

“We planned to get together at his place to do it but his parents came home early.”

“Have either of sucked a boy’s cock?”

Both girls gave an embarrassed glance at their parents and nodded.

“Answer me out loud please. Remember we are recording this.”

“Yes sir.” Both answered.

“Have you swallowed cum when you gave your blowjob?”

Tammy said “No sir.”

At the same time Pam said “Yes sir.” Tammy looked at her sister with surprise. “I was embarrassed to tell you Tam. It was that last night with Kyle. I wanted to make sure he didn’t forget me. Since we didn’t have time to have sex before his parents got there, we went to his front porch swing to kiss. I didn’t want to leave him so excited so I went down on him and took it in my mouth and swallowed. He just managed to zip up before his mom came out on the porch and almost caught us.”

“Have either of you experienced anal sex?”

Tammy answered “No sir.”

“Eww. No sir.” Said Pam

“OK girls I think we have enough for now. I need you to stand up now and undress completely. Leave your clothes on the bed.”

The two sisters stood nervously on either side of their mother with their father looking on and slowly undressed for this stranger that enslaved their family. Jon had not seen them naked since they were toddlers and as horrible as this was, he could not suppress a hard on looking at his naked and beautiful daughters. The girls stood at attention, both held one hand over their breasts and another over their sex. “Stand at attention, ladies.” They dropped their hands. “Simply beautiful” remarked DeVille. “You two are going to be very popular.” He rose from his seat. He walked to each girl and ran both his hands over each girls’ almost identical blonde pussies. Each was nicely trimmed and soft. He luxuriated in the softness for a full minute while the girls held their breath. Now since you have already had some experience in this and you have seen your parents in action, I need you both to kneel on the floor and show me your oral skills.

The girls knew they had no choice. They knelt side by side while he opened the fly on his black slacks. The cock was considerably larger that either of their boyfriends’ and they were worried if they would be able to handle it. He pointed it first at Tammy’s face and said “Open.”

He did not force it into her and allowed her to just suck on the head with her hand around the shaft. Jon sat mesmerized by a sight he never dreamed he would see in his lifetime. It was so wrong but so incredibly erotic. Joni tried not to watch but it was happening so close to her, she could not help but to see it. After several minutes DeVille switched to Pam who repeated Tammy’s action for several more minutes.

DeVille instructed “Show me how much you can take in.” Pam took in about half his cock and started to gag. He moved back to Tammy’s mouth. He had her do the same thing with the same result. He then looked down and said “Tammy, since you have never tasted cum like your sister has, I am going to cum in your mouth. When I do, you will hold it in your mouth so you can taste it and get used to it.”

He sped up his action in Tammy’s mouth but was careful not to force it too deep. “Here it comes” he announced and Tammy’s eyes went wide and her cheeks puffed out as she received his load. DeVille removed his cock and Tammy had a distressed look on her face as she held the bitter liquid. “Now swallow it.”

Tammy gulped and screwed up her face. “Yuck! That is awful.”

“It is an acquired taste my dear. Thank you both for doing a good job.” DeVille patted her head. “Now your mom and dad will take you to your new home for the year and you can settle in and relax. Joni, we have uniforms like yours’ that have been tailored to the girl’s measurements you can pick up on your way out. Please make sure they are properly attired before going home. We will pick you up later for your discussion with your son.

“Yes sir.”

INTERVIEW: JILL PEMBROOK

Jill was only alone for a few minutes when her door opened and her mother walked in with a strange man in a white doctor’s smock. She started to run to her mother when she stopped in absolute shock at the outfit her usually ultra-conservative mom was wearing. “What the fuck, Mom! What are you wearing?”

Debra was obviously embarrassed by her outfit but she had to get through this and try and make this as painless as possible for Jill. “Jill, I need you sit down and listen, Honey. We have a lot of things to explain and this is not going to be easy. This is Dr. Sears. I will be working with him this year in the resort’s clinic.” She indicated the man in the white coat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.