The Island Job - Cover

The Island Job

Copyright© 2022 by Kacius

Chapter 12: Fourth Quarter: Mission Statement

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Fourth Quarter: Mission Statement - Jon Clark gets a job offer on a private island owned by a multi billionaire. The pay and benefits almost seem too good to be true and come at the right time. He and his family of five take the plunge and move to this tropical paradise. They find out quickly all is not what it seems.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Group Sex   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Black Couple   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Caution  

The young girl standing outside Restaurant Radovanje looked lost. She couldn’t have been much older than 17. She was wearing fashionable jeans with holes torn in the knees and thighs that showed the smooth, tan skin that made one want to touch her. Marco was used to seeing the teenagers doing their tours of Eastern Europe in Belgrade but he was not used to seeing them this far out in the suburban village of Sopot like this. It was like a gift.

Marco was a big guy in a big black leather jacket. Instead of heading right to his car with the meals he just bought, he decided to get the story on the girl. He made a guess and spoke English. “Excuse me, young lady, you look like you are worried about something. Anything I can do to help?”

“Oh hi. Thanks, but I think my friends left me behind. I was trying to see if I could catch a taxi or bus back into Belgrade.”

Marco guessed right. Typical airhead American teenager tourist. “I am sorry to tell you that your friends are not very good friends to leave you this far out from the city. There are no bus lines out here and very few taxis are ever in this area. It is quite a long way to walk. I do not believe this is a good place for a young lady to be all alone. There are very bad criminals in this area that would take advantage of such a beautiful young lady as yourself.”

“Oh wow! I had no idea. It looked like such a nice area.”

Marco tried to look very concerned for the girl. “Do you have anyone you can call? Parents or someone to pick you up?” He tried not to eye her body too much and make her suspicious, but now he was close up, he could see she was gorgeous. She had beautiful brown eyes, a mane of dark hair, pert breasts and luscious pink lips that would look wonderful sucking his cock.

“Not really. I am touring Europe on my own.” She said this proudly, like it was a badge of honor. “My graduation present from my dad was he gave me tickets to Paris and I decided since I am in Europe, why not see more than France. So, I decided to take trains around and be a free spirit. I mean you only live once. It’s been great to just get on a train and get off and explore random cities. As for calling anyone I can’t even get a phone signal out here. Stupid phone.” She gave a cute pout.

“How did you get all the way out here in Sopot?”

“Oh, that was pretty random too.” She giggled. “Met up with some local kids and they said they were going to this restaurant and asked if I wanted to go. I think one of the guys was kind of sweet on me. When he started to get handsy I put him in his place. When I came back from the lady’s room they were all gone.”

“Well, I just can’t leave you here after hearing that story. How about if I drive you to a place where you can catch a bus back into town? I am headed that way anyway and its only about five miles. My name is Marco.”

“Well Marco, my name is Emma.” She shook his hand and smiled brightly. “But how do I know you aren’t one of those criminals you talked about, just waiting to take advantage of little ole me?” She swung her hips back and forth teasingly. She thought he was kind of cute for an older guy.

Marco smiled back and joked. “The bad guys only come out at night around here. Its not night and do I look like a bad guy?”

“Well, I thank you kindly, Marco. I will take you up on your offer if its not too much trouble.”

He walked her to his car and opened the door for her. As they pulled out on the highway Marco pointed to the food he carried out of the restaurant. “Before I get you to that bus stop, do you mind if I make a quick stop at a friend’s house? I promised to pick up dinner for him while I was out and I hate to deliver it after it is cold.”

“No not at all. I’m in no hurry as long as I can get there before the last bus leaves.”

Marco pulled the car into a driveway and an armed guard saw him and opened the gate. Emma’s eyes were as wide as saucers as he pulled up the hill and in front of the portico of a large mansion. “Wow, you must have some very rich friends, Marco!”

Marco pulled his gun from inside his jacket and pointed it at Emma’s face. “I think you should come and meet my friend.”

“Oh my God! Please don’t hurt me. I have some money in my purse. You can have it, but please let me go.” Emma was shaking in fright, now realizing she made a very bad mistake trusting Marco.

Marco got out of the car, walked around to the passenger door and grabbed Emma by the arm and dragged her out of the car and up the steps to the house.

“Please, let me go. I promise I won’t tell anyone anything. Where are you taking me?”

Marco never acknowledged her and just dragged her through the front door and into an office off the lobby. “Boss, you’re not going to believe what I found.”

The man behind the desk looked up and coldly appraised Emma as she was dragged in front of the desk. He was a stern looking man and big. He peaked over his glasses and turned to Marco. “How do you know if she is clean?”

“They don’t get any cleaner than this. She is travelling Europe alone. Her American daddy thinks she is in Paris. She cock-teased some local kid and when she wouldn’t put out, he left her at the restaurant in Sopot. I found her standing in the parking lot. The fucking restaurant didn’t even see me leave with her.”

The man behind the desk nodded and smiled. “Sometimes good fortune falls in your lap. Good job thinking on your feet, Marco.” He stared at Emma as if appraising her. “Take them off.”

Emma was confused “What?”

“Your clothes. Take them off now!”

Emma was shaking and tears were starting to pour down her cheeks. “No. Please, don’t do this. I just want to go home. Please.”

“Undress or Marco will do it for you.”

Emma continued to cry as she slowly reached to unbutton the top button of her blouse. Her hands were shaking and she could not get the button through the hole. Finally, Marco stepped in front of her. “Here, let me help you.” He quickly pulled the blouse open with buttons falling to the floor and he pulled the blouse down off her shoulders where it fell to the floor. Emma stood in her bra looking stunned. Marco opened a switchblade and cut her front bra strap and pulled it off her shoulders. He then unbuckled her belt and pulled it off through the loops and folded it in his hand. He slapped his hand with it threateningly. “The rest!”

Emma kicked off her shoes and unbuttoned her skin tight jeans. She rolled them down her legs while covering her breasts and stood in front of the desk in just her panties. The boss stared at her for a while. Marco knocked her hands away from her breasts. The boss nodded. “She’s a good one. She’ll bring a good price.”

Marco pushed her until her hips hit the front of the desk. He pushed her back and made her lay over the top with her breasts pressed to the surface. He put his fist in the back of her panties and yanked them off making Emma yell both in shock and pain as the material tore and the elastic burned trails on her hips before giving way. Her legs were kicked apart. He spit on his hand and rubbed her pussy from behind. Emma heard his zipper and he pushed into her pussy with no preamble. She was dry and it hurt causing more tears and a silent wail of anguish was on her face. The boss watched her face and dark eyes tear up as he sat in his chair for a while and then he rose and unzipped. He held her long hair in a death grip and pushed his cock into her mouth as she cried more at this indignity.

The boss reached under her and cupped both her breasts as he face-fucked her. He found her nipples and pinched them hard causing Emma to scream around his cock and that was what he needed to release a torrent of cum into her mouth. Emma choked on the volume of semen but he kept his cock in, sealing her lips. “Swallow.” She did and she soon felt Marco cum in her pussy.

She fell to the floor in front of the desk, retching and sobbing. “Marco will show you a room where you can clean up and rest after my sons get to play with you. I think you will like them. They are about your age.”

Marco picked up her partially shredded clothes and threw them at Emma. She carried them in a ball held to her stomach as he steered her out of the office and into a stairway leading to the basement.

She noted the placement of security cameras in the office, entry and in the hallway leading to the stairway just above the door he shoved her through. She saw that the stairway itself had no cameras for the security team to see what she was about to do. As the door closed behind them, she feigned a stumble on the top step. Marco instinctively grabbed her to keep from falling down all the way. Emma turned and drove her fist into Marco’s larynx denying his ability to yell even though the expression on his face telegraphed he was about to shout in surprise at the little girl’s lightning reflexes. No, it would not do for a cry of alarm to alert the security forces and ruin her plan.

Marco dropped to his knees holding his throat struggling for a breath that would not come, obstructed by his permanently blocked airway. The girl could easily have put him out of his misery but instead she chose to let him slowly suffocate as she carefully reopened the door into the hallway and saw there was no one in sight. Still naked, she took the small electronic device and tiny knife she palmed from her jeans when she was forced to remove them in the other room. She didn’t know at the time if her jeans would be returned to her but now she had them, she slipped them back on. She reached up to the closed-circuit camera, used the knife to skillfully strip the insulation off the wire leading to the box and she separated two of the leads within and stripped their insulation. She attached the allegator clips to the bare wires as the device started to transmit. Her part of the making the connection took less than a minute, just as she had practiced so many times prior to today.

She slipped back into the staircase and pulled the gun from the holster under Marco’s jacket and flipped the safety off. Her blouse and bra were now useless and would be more of a hinderance so she opted to remain bare breasted. She reached back into the waistband of her jeans and pulled the earpiece out and put it in her right ear. “I’m in. Do you have the connection?”

The transmitter made its connection to the van sitting down the road where the four occupants inside saw the screen shots of all the security feeds both inside and outside the mansion that the security room would see. Their equipment recorded a three-minute loop of each camera scene. One had to be filmed again because a bird flew across the screen so they all waited for another three minutes that seemed to last forever. Once completed they fed the loop back to the system. Now all security could see was the three-minute loop on their screens. The blonde girl in the van hit her communicator. “Done. Loop is secured.” The van doors opened and three black clad assassins slipped out and scaled the fence knowing the cameras watching them drop into the grounds were now useless. The remaining man in the van, unlike the security guards in the mansion, could watch everything real time.

The blonde girl saw the guard on patrol approach their position. His hands were not on his weapon. Good. No chance for an accidental discharge. As he approached her hiding place, she threw the shuriken with unerring accuracy and severed the guard’s throat ensuring a silent and quick demise. No one but her was able to hear the gurgle in his throat as he bled out and died.

The young dark haired oriental man was able to slip behind the guard manning the gate and break his neck with great ease. The entrance to the mansion was now secure, and the three figures simply opened the front door and moved inside. Viktor Jovanovic, the sadistic crime boss that controlled all illicit activity around Belgrade, walked out of his office to see how his twin sons were enjoying the new American girl. As he turned toward the entry of his mansion, he saw three figures dressed in black with matching balaclavas hiding their faces. Before he could react, a round house kick from one of them sent him to the marble floor unconscious.

Two of the masked intruders raced one way to the security office. They knocked on the locked door and one of the men opened the door with a shocked look on his face and was quickly incapacitated and pushed back into the guard sitting at the console uselessly watching the three-minute loops they created just ten minutes before. As he reached for an alarm button, his hand was severed by a blade carried by one of the intruders and his head quickly followed after another lightning-fast strike. Blood sprayed the screens in the room. They headed back into the hallway to climb the stairs. Viktor’s, brother, Zivko, was found wearing nothing but a towel as he left the shower. When he saw the two intruders, he called for security that no longer were among the living. A strike to the neck in just the right spot paralyzed him. He dropped the towel and fell, buck-naked, to the carpet.

At the same time the security office was being turned into a scene from a horror movie, one of the intruders went down the opposite hallway and met up with ‘Emma’ who was now armed but still bare breasted. “Are you OK?” The brunette nodded and they moved to the other stairwell in the house.

They heard two male voices talking excitedly as their footsteps descended the staircase. When they hit the bottom of the steps, they were momentarily surprised by the sight of the bare breasted girl and then they received simultaneous punches to their faces that broke their noses. As they laid on the floor stunned their arms were grabbed and twisted behind them with their wrists painfully stretched backward. The intruders steered the twin boys to their father’s office. ‘Emma’ now revealed as Tammy peeled the t-shirt off one the boys and put it on. Their father and their uncle were both hogtied on the top of the large desk. Their uncle was naked and their father’ was still in his jacket but his pants and underwear were missing. The intruders removed their balaclavas and ‘Emma’ took the contacts from her eyes and revealed her blue eyes like her sister beside her. Despite the dyed brown hair, Viktor recognized the intruders. “You!” was all he could say.

With their four victims secured and hog tied. Gi, Hae-Won, Pam and a brunette Tammy leaned down to ensure the Serbian crime family recognized them. Pam smiled. “Did you miss us boys?” Gi and Hae-Won cut the cords on two table lamps and tied the lead ends to steel shafts. They drove the spikes into the testicles of Viktor and Zivko pinning them to the desk top. While the two screamed in pain, they plugged the cord into the wall sending them into convulsions. Pam and Tammy reached down and sucked on the teenage boy’s pricks until they became rigid. Pam then used the katana blade to remove the penis and testicles of each twin. They stuffed the severed cocks into the opposing twin’s mouth and taped them shut along with their nostrils. Gi and Hae-Won made a small cut in the older men’s neck opening their jugulars and they continued to shake from the electricity coursing through their balls. The blood pooled on the floor beneath them.

They closed the door to the office knowing all four would bleed out or suffocate slowly. They made their way to the basement passing Marco’s body on the way. They put their masks back in place and Gi supplied an extra one for Tammy. The DeVille handler, who remained in the van, pushed the button that disabled the video security system and erased the video back-ups. The four of them found five women in the cells in the basement in various states of undress. All had been lured here for modeling or professional jobs. All were raped and were destined for whorehouses in the area. They were freed and Gi told them they could leave and go to the authorities to report what happened to them. They led them up the steps and out the front door without them seeing the carnage in the office. They were frightened by the dead body at the top of the stairs but at least there was no blood. One of the girls spit in Marco’s bluish face and kicked him. Tammy reached and removed the transmitter from the security camera where she installed it less than an hour before. The lights flickered in the windows from the power surges in the office as they reached the van and pulled away. The front gate was left open as a courtesy for the police.


Louis was pleased with the manner in which the murders were reported. He could not afford any hint that the assassinations were connected to him or he would lose his leverage over others that were on his hit list. The local news in Belgrade reported the murder of local businessman, Viktor Jovanovic and his family and staff at his home in the village of Sopot. The papers speculated on what everyone in the area knew, that Viktor was head of a very powerful crime family. The reports said the local police suspected a rival crime family from outside the area had been instrumental in the attack but they had no other leads at this time.

The TV news reports did not include many of the details of what the police found but someone leaked some of the horrific crime scene photos to some of the tabloids and the genital mutilation details leaked certainly made it sound like some other crime lord was trying to send a message. Many who read those details refused to believe them since those papers often over sensationalized crime stories along with alien abductions to increase circulation.

Ramona conducted the debriefing with all four rookie assassins together in the dorm building. “How do you feel about what you accomplished Tammy? You had the hardest task on the team.”

Tammy’s hair was restored to her natural blonde after washing out the temporary dye. Her and her sister both had the blue tinge to their slave collars designating they were in the last three months of their contract. The Korean twins sported the 6-month designated red color on their collars. “I enjoyed the acting part, Ramona. I think I was quite convincing as the terrified Emma. I hope someone was able to save the tape on that before we fried the system. Marco had a much smaller cock than my acting would have you believe.” She held up her fingers on one hand showing about a three-inch span between her thumb and finger and pouted like she was disappointed.

Hae-Won laughed at Tammy’s joke. “Yeah, why wasn’t he invited to the damned birthday party, Ramona? We would have appreciated a pencil dick sent our way every once in a while.” The Korean girl had obviously lost all of her shy demeanor in the last several months. Her mother, Chun, was not exactly pleased with her daughter’s new found swagger. She thought it was “unladylike”. Gi, on the other hand, loved his sister’s new attitude and confidence.

While their handler slept on the private jet to and from Bucharest, Pam and Tammy had ample time to discuss their theories about the DeVille teen assassin squad and how they were assimilating this new role. They talked about the need for caution about expressing their true feelings while on the island and under the watchful eyes of central control. They discussed how they communicated secretly with their friends using American Sign Language and encouraged the Korean twins to do some study on the language so they could benefit from their secret signals. They were glad to have Gi and Hae-Won in the loop.

“Getting back to the topic, do you believe you accomplished something meaningful this week by ridding the world of such evil? Pam, you once told me you would have no compunction in eliminating such scum from the earth. You did that this week. Does it make you feel vindicated?”

“Yes ma’am, it does. I don’t regret it at all. I would do it all over again.”

Tammy noted Pam’s hand twitch outside of Ramona’s sight. She saw her sign “Bullshit”. Tammy smiled.

“Well, there are many more evil men out there that are doing just as many bad things as Viktor was doing and even worse. Would you like to continue to get rid of such people even after leaving here?”

Gi sat forward “Sure. Why not. Its like we are a new set of super crime fighters.” He lowered his voice and did his best impression. “I’m Batman dammit.” All three girls giggled at that.

Ramona smiled while rolling her eyes. “I’m serious. We have nurtured you and a few others in which we see potential. There is a very short window to be able to do things like this with impunity and make a real difference. No one expects your skill sets at such a young age. It is the unexpected that allows you to get so close to the most protected criminals in the world. We can continue to support you on missions like this with intelligence, technology and logistical support to ensure your success and safety. The question is, are you ready to capitalize on your unique position? Bennie, who you know all know, is already doing this. Will you join him?”

Pam looked at the other three and shrugged. “What the fuck. I’m up for being a super hero as long as I don’t have to fuck sleaze bags for the rest of my stay here. What do you guys think?”

The others nodded and started to stand to leave. Gi stopped and looked at Ramona. “One more thing, no more guest encounters with our families.”

Ramona nodded. “I can’t stop the one in progress right now. But I can promise you no more after today.” Gi cursed under his breath that he was too late to save his mother another humiliation. At least he could stop it for the rest of their stay here.


Gi’s deal came a day too late to stop the delivery of mothers for another session with the ex-NBA players that was derailed last time. Alan was determined not to waste all the planning he put into that session. His friends were all available and he didn’t want those tables they designed for them to go to waste. It was now the run up to March madness, so all the more reason to party.

Replacing Grace Pepard in the line-up, they asked for another married MILF and Mary Brubaker was recruited from her sous chef duties. Alan was real pleased with the substitution and agreed Mary was a great improvement over Grace. In fact, he thought she looked like a red-haired version of the actress Kate Beckinsale. She was definitely one hot momma he couldn’t wait to defile.

The resort technicians repeated the set up they made several months ago with the rotating tables. On the far left the dark- haired Brit, Helen, with the big tits was strapped in with her sensitive breasts spread to the side. Next to her was the equally busty Hispanic mamacita, Marta. Both women remembered how much the men had previously pinched their nipples to elicit screams around their cocks. They were now more afraid than the last time, remembering how painful that was. The beautiful redhead chef, Mary, was the newcomer strapped in next to Marta. Joni had a chance to brief Mary on the proceedings last time which did nothing but pique Mary’s concerns.

As last time Vicky was in the center position. As the only black woman in the room, she wondered if this was Alan’s perverse way of giving her a place of honor. Her blue grey-eyes and delicate face reminded Alan of the model Tyra Banks but with more meat on her bones and shorter. If this was meant as a place of honor, Vicky didn’t appreciate it. The pretty blonde, Joni, was strapped in next to her friend Vicky.

The shy Korean mother, Chun, was next to Joni. She seemed more collected than last time when she was very upset and openly weeping. Chun was very traditional and considered the violations she received since arriving on the island a humiliation she would never live down. The last time she was here, she had to swallow Kevin’s semen but was then reprieved by the incident with Grace. She seemed to reconcile herself she would have to live through this shame again. Next to Chun was the gorgeous blond Aussie, Elle. Elle was Chun’s friend since coming to the island. She tried her best to prepare Chun for her inevitable rapes. Elle was a 37-year-old mother of three but had the sleek tanned body and face of a surfer chick 10 years younger.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.