The Island Job - Cover

The Island Job

Copyright© 2022 by Kacius

Chapter 11: 3rd Quarter: Networking

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: 3rd Quarter: Networking - Jon Clark gets a job offer on a private island owned by a multi billionaire. The pay and benefits almost seem too good to be true and come at the right time. He and his family of five take the plunge and move to this tropical paradise. They find out quickly all is not what it seems.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Group Sex   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Black Couple   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Caution  

Marcie felt the vibrator Dag was holding bringing her close to another orgasm. “Master, may I please cum?” She stood on one leg with her left leg tied up behind her to the rope on her back that crisscrossed her breasts. She was drenched in sweat from what Dag was putting her through in the last hour. She might have collapsed if the rope on her back was not attached to the rafter above.

“Not yet, my pet. You need to control it for me a while longer.” He leaned and gently sucked her nipple sending an almost electric shock through her. Every nerve in her body was on end. He kissed her and their tongues intertwined while he maintained the pressure of the vibrator on her pussy. She tasted the whiskey he recently drank. She smelled the delicious tones of smoke, caramel and orange with the tang of the alcohol as she was lost in the exploration of his mouth. She knew she wasn’t going to be able to hold out much longer.

Somehow, he knew she was about to lose it and he withdrew the thrumming device from her sex. She screamed into his mouth in frustration. He replaced the vibrator with his rock-hard cock but only placed it just inside the vestibule of her cunt and waited. She whispered “Please ... please ... please.”

He pushed inside to the hilt suddenly and gave her permission. He toyed with her and kept her on edge for over an hour. Her release was tantamount to leaving her body for a moment and she shivered and sounded a yell that hurt her own ears.

He deftly lifted her and released the hook attaching her to the rafter and laid her back on the bed, her bound leg causing her sex to splay open as she laid back on her arms folded behind her, each hand on the opposing elbow. Dag pumped into her pussy with long strokes, pulling back to the point the head of his cock would stretch her opening wider than his shaft, then he would plunge back in until he ground against her clit. He continued his pattern of a slow withdrawal until the sight upward curve of his erection pressed the cockhead against her g-spot then he would plunge the full length of his shaft in, filling her completely. His mouth hungrily sought out one breast then the other. With his permission she came, then came again, and again, and again when she felt him finally paint her insides with his cum.

Untied, they fit in each other’s arms perfectly, exhausted. “Thank you, master.” As in their first meeting months earlier, Marcie felt like he possessed her entirely and she welcomed the feeling. Her breasts still burned from the flogging he gave her and she pressed them against his broad chest as his hand caressed her ass.

Marcie credited Dag for teaching her how to convert pain to pleasure. It helped her deal with the pain administered by her many guests in the last eight months even though the manner the others abused her was clumsy in comparison to what her master, Dag, so deliciously delivered.

Each day he would bind her in new positions and deliver blows on sensitive parts of her body with a flogger, riding crop or his bare hands. The crop on the soles of her feet hurt terribly and that was the only time she was in such pain she cried and begged him to stop. He continued and let her cry and beg for a short while but when he released her, he lifted her and cradled her in his arms while he kissed the tears on her cheeks. He laid her on the bed, not allowing her bruised feet to touch the floor. He draped her legs over his shoulders and parted the folds of her labia with his tongue.

He licked her ass and his tongue darted in her hole rapidly. Marcie never had someone do that to her before, although she had been forced to do it to others. She thought when a guest made her do this, it was just to humiliate her, but when Dag licked her asshole voluntarily, she was shocked at the intensity of the sensation. Soon he resumed nibbling on her pussy and his fingers penetrated her asshole and her pussy. She remembered to ask for permission to cum but he never answered and she came anyway. She no longer felt the pain in her feet.

He kissed his way up her body and kissed her mouth as he caressed her breast. “I’m so sorry, master. Please forgive this slave.”

“For what?”

“I came without your permission.”

His eyes crinkled and he smiled and kissed her again. She guessed that meant she was forgiven. Later she engulfed his cock and licked his asshole, without being told to do so, as an act of contrition. Marcie dared to wonder if there was any chance for them making a connection outside of the island. All she knew was she would gladly be his personal slave forever if he would have her.


Zoe, Jill and Marcie noticed the twins were abnormally more subdued after their last one-week engagement. They offered no explanation for their change in attitude but they seemed to take on their martial arts training much more seriously. They showed them some of the incapacitating joint holds they learned.

When Zoe asked where they learned them, they said they met and received some training in another martial arts form from the Choi twins. Jill and Zoe were pretty sure there was a lot that Pam and Tammy were not telling them. How would they have spent time meeting with the other twins long enough to learn new fighting skills if they were in an exclusive session for the week? Jill discussed it with Zoe and decided not to press the issue. “If they want to tell us what really happened, they will in their own time.”

Their Sensei started to teach them Krav Maga which was more lethal and less sporting form of battle. Their training also started to include weapons. They sent much time throwing the shuriken and perfecting their aim with the deadly stars. They also started to learn the proper use of the katana bade.

Their encounters with clients were becoming routine. It was surprising how quickly one could become inured to flogger hits to the pussy and ass fucks. There were two slave classes of teens that got more attention than them. Since gaining the red status on their neck bands, designating they completed their sixth month, they still had plenty of guest encounters but it seems many of the more sadistic guests wanted slaves that would be more shocked and shaken by what they put them through. Red and blue status teen slaves had seen it all and were more jaded about what the guest wanted. Most encounters now were with guests that had the teens previously and had an attachment to them for some reason. As red status slaves they found themselves doing more role playing to satisfy guests that wanted to satisfy their rape fantasies and even those began to drop off in frequency.

They actually started to experience some weeks with less than three guest encounters especially at the start of the third quarter when the next class of slaves were available five days a week. On those days they were designated to work four hours in the lounge or the restaurant waiting or bussing tables. There was a good bit of groping in the lounge, especially if they worked their four hours late in the evening. In the afternoons, serving drinks included beach service. About twice a shift a teen would service a guest orally while kneeling in the sand beside his or her beach chair or leaning over his lounge bar stool. There was no limit to the number of sexual services a girl might have to perform on a four-hour shift but the logistics of actually serving drinks and the fact there were ample red and blue collared waitresses and waiters on a given four-hour shift usually meant those oral services rarely exceeded two times a day and were sometimes less than that. A four-hour shift also exempted one from guest services and vice versa.

Serving food or bussing tables in the dining room rarely included any sexual services. However, when delivering food to bungalows, if a guest was interested in the slave delivering their food order, they could ask central control if the slave could stay for a session. If the service of other customers was not compromised central control could grant the guest request on the spot. More often than not, when such a request was made, it was granted and guest account was charged for the encounter.

Jill was making one such meal delivery to a bungalow and when she rang the bell, the blonde lesbian biker, Rhonda, answered the door and immediately remembered Jill from their encounter several months prior. “Well, I’ll be! Hey Jeannie, guess who’s delivering dinner. You remember tough girl from the last time we were here? Come on in baby.”

Jill pushed the cart with the silver domes into the bungalow. “Good evening, ma’am. Nice seeing you again.” As she entered the bungalow, she saw Jeannie seated with a very cute blonde kneeling between her legs.

Jeannie looked up and as soon as she saw Jill, her face brightened. “Jill! Good seeing you honey pie. Hey can you stay? I am trying to teach this little 16-year-old cutie here the fine points of eating pussy. Portia dear, you really need to practice more.”

The pretty blonde lifted her wet face from her task. “I’m sorry, ma’am. This is my first time doing this.” Portia had a lovely Australian accent.

“Hey central control, is Jill here available to give pussy licking lessons to Portia?” Rhonda looked to the ceiling speakers like there was a physical body somehow embedded in the rafters of the bungalow.

“Just a moment while I check, ma’am.” A male voice delivered the reply from above. While Jill delivered the meals to the table in the dining area the determination was delivered by CC. “Slave Jill is available this evening. Would you like me to charge your account for that, ma’am?”

“Absolutely! Get the clothes off, girl.”

Jill quickly stripped and came to the poor girl’s rescue. “That’s OK, Portia. Just because you like boys better doesn’t mean you should hesitate to learn how to get a lady off. These two tried to convince me to change sides unsuccessfully. I still like dick better and I’m sure you will too after this, so don’t worry about becoming gay or anything. Just get in there and do what guys have done to you that felt so good.”

“No guy has ever done this to me before.” Portia said looking so forlorn.

“Jesus, girl. You’ve been hanging with the wrong boys who don’t appreciate a sweet snatch like that.” Rhonda moved over to the group and pulled Portia’s legs so she was laying on the floor and moved in between her legs. “I think its time you got your due.” She licked the girl’s inner thigh and pushed her nose into her blonde patch. Portia looked frightened but she shivered at the sudden sensation.

Jill gently kissed Portia’s cheek and whispered in her ear. “Close your eyes, remember to breathe and relax. Go with it.”

Portia followed her advice and surrendered to Rhonda’s manipulations. She reached to Rhonda’s head and pulled her harder to her sex. Jeannie dropped to her knees and put her mouth to the young girl’s breast and pulled Jill’s head down to the other. Portia raised her hips in an intense orgasm. “Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!”

Rhonda pulled Portia up to a sitting position and planted a sloppy kiss on the girl so she could taste her own secretions. “I’ll bet you didn’t even know you were a squirter. Did you?”

Portia looked confused. “I don’t even know what that is, but it felt amazing. I think I wet myself, though.”

“That’s joy juice, honey. Now Rhonda and I need to get off. “Jeannie moved over Jill and Rhonda pulled over Portia in a side-by-side 69. Jill did her best to give Portia instruction. It appeared to be affective based on Rhonda’s orgasm.


It was still light when Jill and Portia left bungalow with the biker broads tired and satisfied. “You OK, Portia?”

“Yeah, I think so. I never tried doing a girl before. I guess you think I’m pretty naïve, since you’re more experienced.”

“Hey, don’t make me seem like an old lady. I just turned 17 last month.” Jill joked trying to get the sad girl to smile.

“I really appreciate you being there today. I was frightened before you came in and you really helped me to keep it together.”

“I understand. First times can be tough. I believe you were in the class that came after our class. So, you’ve been here for about five months, right? If that was your first lesbian encounter, then you dodged that bullet for a long time.”

“I know. I’m sorry if I’m such a wimp. It’s just been so hard to adapt to this. It’s been harder for my younger sister Dannie. She was a virgin when we came here. My older sister, Isla and I have tried to get her to cope with how they sold her to some fat Arab. She hasn’t been the same since. I think he did a lot more to her, but Dannie won’t talk about it.”

“Wow. That’s fucked up. I’m sorry your sister went through that. One of my friends was a virgin when she first came here and she actually had a good experience losing her virginity. I consider her very lucky after hearing Danni’s story.”

“After it happened, she was pulled off guest duty and counselled by that Miss Hamilton for almost a week, but I am not sure it helped. She went from crying to being angry at everything.”

“Why Miss Hamilton? What did she say happened with her?”

“It sounds to me like she was getting psych therapy. I think she might be some kind of psychiatrist or psychologist from what I got out of Dannie. She told me they wanted her to toughen up and she had a lot of potential for development. She wanted her to take out her aggressions by pretending her body bag was the Arab. They brought the Sensei in for some one-on-one training, too.”

“Development? What the fuck does that mean?” Jill wanted to probe further and suggest there may be a hidden agenda in that statement. At the same time, she was aware of the ever-present ears of central control and didn’t want to tip her hand. Instead, she chose to comfort Portia and told her to stay in touch and come to her if she needed advice or just a shoulder to cry on. Jill remembered the change in Pam and Tammy after their absence for a week and wondered if there was a connection.

“Thank you, Jill. It’s nice to know there are good people here. Our family and some of the other families in our group have been fairly isolated because of one family in particular. They are really horrible people and extremely racist and constantly bully the others. It has prevented us from reaching out to others. Its safer just to keep one’s heads down to survive this horrible place.”


Jill printed out a New York Times crossword puzzles on the recreation center’s printer. On the back she wrote several notes ahead of time that evening in the dark. She needed to communicate with the twins in a way central control could not monitor and not raise suspicions. She decided to go low tech since texts were monitored and they could listen in on conversations.

The next weekend at the pool, she pulled them out while sunbathing. “Hey Tammy, help me out with this crossword puzzle. I’m not even sure how to pronounce this word.”

“Jill I just want to soak up some rays and relax. You really want to work a puzzle?”

“Yeah. I do. Come on help me out.”

Tammy sighed and took the paper from Jill. “What clue are you having trouble with?”

Jill moved close. “This one here.” Jill flipped the corner of the page and let Tammy read her note: “Hamilton is doing psych evals on some of the girls to develop them for some secret purpose. Is that what happened to you and your sister?”

Tammy looked at Jill startled after reading the note and Jill stared back in her eyes. After several moments Tammy nodded her head. “Yeah, I think that is the answer, Jill. But let’s get Pam’s opinion. Pam, check this out.”

Tammy passed the puzzle to Pam who looked confused at her sister’s insistence to check a stupid crossword. Tammy never worked crosswords. She took the paper and saw Tammy’s finger point to the other side. Pam read the note, realized what was going on and nodded. “Yeah, I think that right. Lend me your pen. I can fill in some of these answers.”

After filling in several of the boxes, she handed it back to Tammy and Jill to read: “train+develop=spy/kill4them”. On another line was written: “wheresBennie”.

Jill and Tammy realized Pam had been doing a lot of thinking since the sessions with Ramona and talk about ‘development’. Her conclusion was DeVille and his crew were training teens to carry out some kind of spy missions or worse. She suspected Bennie was already on such a mission since he always trained with them but had been absent for the last couple of weeks. Pam obviously had come to the same conclusion as Jill and did not want to discuss her suspicions out loud for central control to hear. She wondered if they only sent blue collar slaves on missions after they logged nine months of indoctrination. Bennie was in his eleventh month.

Pam then hit on an idea. “Hey Tammy. Remember that deaf kid we had in our class in Junior High? We all learned American Sign Language to make her feel a part of the group. Do any of you girls want to learn the ASL alphabet?”

Jill got Pam’s implication. It would provide them a safe way to communicate without CC hearing. She answered enthusiastically. “Hey that’s a great idea. Zoe and Marcie, let’s do this together! It will be fun!” At the same time, she shifted the crossword puzzle to Zoe who read each side who frowned and digested the meaning of the notes on each side, then gave it to Marcie who did the same.

After crumbling the paper with the puzzle up, Marcie sat up in her chair. “I think learning ASL would be a much more constructive use of our time so we can talk to deaf people. Better than working a stupid crossword puzzle. So, show me the alphabet in sign language Pam.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.