The Island Job - Cover

The Island Job

Copyright© 2022 by Kacius

Chapter 10: 2nd Quarter: Agenda

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: 2nd Quarter: Agenda - Jon Clark gets a job offer on a private island owned by a multi billionaire. The pay and benefits almost seem too good to be true and come at the right time. He and his family of five take the plunge and move to this tropical paradise. They find out quickly all is not what it seems.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Group Sex   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Black Couple   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Caution  

“Tammy, there are new families on the island.” Pam ran into Tammy’s bathroom.

Tammy was showering after their Taekwondo instruction. “Really? Where did you hear that? How many families?”

“I was helping store some of the mats after class. I was checking out the surujin, those bolo type weapons, in there. Just when I was about to walk out, I heard Master Brian mention to Sensei that he had to go and interview one of the families in the dorms. He didn’t know which family he would be getting yet. It’s just like when we got here on our second day. Poor kids.”

Tammy was toweling herself dry. “I remember the dorm was up near the transfer gate. Do you think we should try walking up that way? If they came in yesterday then they’re probably interviewing the kids today with the parents present like our second day. Maybe we will see them come out.”

The overhead speaker clicked on. “Did you forget we can hear you?” said the female voice from central control. “The answer is NO. Give the new folks some space. You remember how hard it was when you first found out you were slaves. Have some respect ladies.”

Pam looked to the ceiling and laughed “You’re no fun, CC!” Pam had taken to call whatever disembodied voice that talked to them from central control ‘CC’. Tammy and Pam couldn’t wait to tell their friends. It wasn’t often you got any good gossip to share in this place.


“Jesus! I hate this time of the quarter. That’s the third customer that has yelled at me because all the bungalows were rented for the next three weeks. We also ran out of hanger space for private planes and the Emir’s personal assistant spent 15 minutes telling me how disappointed he was that his excellency’s plane will remain exposed to the elements on the tarmac for an entire week.” Liam spent his entire shift placating members trying make reservations and assuring assistants their bosses’ favorite bungalow was reserved for them this time.

Four times per year for a three-week period it was like this while the new batch of teenagers were available five days a week instead of only three. It wasn’t like guests couldn’t find slaves every day of the week at other times of the year. True there was more of steady stream of younger slaves during these three weeks, and many wanted to get them, and their parents, while they were still frightened and shell shocked.

These are also the company’s most profitable weeks with the base price of reservations 50% higher than other times, but these people never cared about the money. Hell, they paid the higher fees like they were nothing then bid outrageous premiums on their favorite slave targets. Most held platinum memberships that included an encrypted email of the sex, ethnicity and ages of the new slaves but didn’t even include photos. That was enough to whet their appetites to scramble for reservations. The smart ones didn’t even need that prompt. They made their reservations for the next quarter before they left from their previous trips, betting there would be something in the next class that would trip their triggers.

Which is why Liam now has the unenviable task of breaking the bad news to very rich people that were not used to being turned down for anything, that there was no room at the inn. There was one other quirk in scheduling that made clients like these weeks best. When you scheduled four classes of slaves, each having two days off in a row and teens having every other day off, there was one day a week where only adults were available to guests. That day was Wednesday. Liam never understood why this was such a drawback since most of the adults seemed pretty damned hot to him. But it was true that the availability of teenage slaves to guests most of the year was three of the four groups of teens on Tuesdays and Thursdays, two classes on Saturday and Sunday, one class on Monday and Friday and poor Wednesday when all teens were either on a day off or in other training. Central control personnel jokingly referred to them as MILF Wednesdays. Obviously during the first three weeks of slave service, teens were available every day and in greater numbers each day which was a large part of Liam’s headaches today.

The phone lines were still lit up with personal assistants sitting on hold hoping to not feel the wrath of their bosses by being able to somehow score a reservation. Liam picked up another call. “I’m terribly sorry, sir but the first opening I can make for the Pastor would be in four weeks. Yes, I understand his TV audience is higher than ever, but that is really the best I can do.”


It was the teen’s day off and, as usual Tammy, Pam, Marcie, Zoe and Jill were sunbathing, naked. This time, though Carrie was the center of attention. “The only ones I met were the guys in this group. I got to be the ‘fluffer’ for their guest menu videos.” She said proudly. I went to Master Brian last week and volunteered.”

Marcie just shook her head at her younger sister. “Carrie, why would you volunteer for something like that? What is wrong with you?”

Carrie defensively retorted “I would rather be doing that than possibly get fucked up the ass. Since it was a Thursday and there were plenty of other slaves available for guest services, Master Brian said he could spare me if I really wanted to do it. It was fun because I got to play with seven nice cocks and never had to swallow any cum. I just kept them hard for their videos and got to watch each one jerk their cocks for the camera. It was so hot, I had to get myself off afterwards.”

“So, it was a normal day for you.” joked Marcie.

Jill asked “So what did you learn about the guys.”

“There was a guy with a British accent named Alan that had dreamy blue eyes. He looked like he was in his 30’s. A slightly older Hispanic guy named Hector with a cock almost as big as Mike’s. A guy with a southern accent named Errol, but his accent sounded more like Alabama or Georgia. He had a son named Travis that was Marcie’s age. He was an asshole. He grabbed my head and took advantage of me when I was ordered to get him hard. I didn’t like him much. A real handsome guy named Heath had a wonderful Aussie accent. Finally, there was an oriental guy that I think was Korean named Ji-Hoon. I saw the spelling on the note the videographer had. And get this, he has a son named Gi. Cute as all get out. He is 16 and has some dyed blonde hair. He was cute enough to be a member of BTS and fit right in.”

“Well don’t fall in love or anything. The way they stagger the schedules between slave classes, I doubt if you will be seeing him unless a client orders the two of you together.” Observed Pam. “Not a real good basis for building a long-term relationship, Carrie.”

“At least there are more girls that will be the central attraction for guests in the next few weeks to share the pervert burden.” Said Zoe.

Carrie thought for a minute then she remembered something. “Actually, I heard one of the production people working for Anne DiCarlo say they were preparing 22 menu bios for the slaves in this class. Let’s do some quick math. If there are five families, that is probably ten parents, unless any are single parents like Jill’s mom. Let assume none are. Less the Korean boy, Gi, and the southern boy, Travis, that would mean there are 10 teen girls in this class compared to only 6 in our class! Wow!”

Tammy laughed. “Gee, maybe we WILL get a vacation out of this.”

“Naw, it just means the old lesbians will have a better shot at bidding for your sweet ass, Tam.” Jill retorted. Tammy stuck out her tongue at her friend.


In her 5th month on the island, Ben came back and ordered an exclusive with Zoe for an entire week. This was Zoe’s first repeat customer and she was thrilled he was back. He said he was going to come back when he was here last time and they spent two wonderful days together, but she suspected that was just talk on his part. It turned out he was sincere.

His new tech startup was doing well and he told her all about their surveillance capabilities they were working on with DARPA, a defense technological think tank. Zoe understood about half of what he said but listened to him attentively. She just liked the way he held her all the time and treated her like she was his girlfriend.

He was such a nerd but he was sweet. He was infatuated with Zoe and even bought her flowers. It was such a strange experience for her, as a slave that was used to be commanded to do anything the guest wanted, to be pursued. He acted like he was a schoolboy who wanted to work up to asking her to the prom. He still made love to her every day. But it was like he wanted to seduce her each time. It was strange but nice to have someone just love her tenderly and not want to role play or want to inflict pain and control like most guests.

He just seemed he was lonely and needed someone to listen to him talk. Zoe had the impression he suffered from such social awkwardness he had a hard time expressing himself in the outside world. He seemed to use his time with Zoe, in between making love, to unload his feelings, concerns and dreams he felt he could with his beautiful captive audience. He talked about his ideas he was trying to put in practice at work and some of his frustrations with bureaucrats that had no concept of what he was trying to accomplish but held the purse strings on his projects. Zoe was glad to listen and make him feel comfortable and massage his temples as she let him unload. Meanwhile recorders in central control were capturing every utterance.


Henry was hauling trash up to the transfer station when he was contacted by central control to handle a plumbing problem in guest Bungalow 11. Usually in his 5 months of getting these kinds of calls a ‘plumbing problem’ meant a backed-up toilet. He responded to the request. “This is Henry. I’ll get it.”

He stopped at a supply hut, picked up a plunger and a snake and drove his cart over the Bungalow 11. When he knocked on the door and announced he was maintenance a voice with a thick Russian accent bade him to enter. What he saw inside stopped him right in his tracks. His own daughter, Marcie was tied standing spread eagle and naked. She had a chain attached to two alligator clips that were on her nipples. A large naked bearded man stood behind her with a flogger and he was hitting her ass as hard as he could. Marcie was begging the man. “Please sir, don’t hit me again! I will do anything you want, just please don’t hurt me!” She was facing Henry who was frozen just inside the door and when she saw him standing there she smiled and winked at her dad while she did a great Hollywood scream of pain on the next hit.

Henry shook his head and went into the bathroom to attend to the problem. Though the door he listened to his daughter beg loudly for mercy. “Please sir, no more! I can’t take the pain. I will suck your cock and drink your cum. I will lick your ass. I will do anything. Just don’t hit me again!”

After cleaning up he walked back out to find Marcie’s hands had been released and she was now leaning over and sucking the hairy man’s cock. Without a word to the guest, Henry let himself out the front door. It was hard to digest how such things were becoming routine to everyone here. He thought Marcie might have a future in theatre when this was over.


Pam and Tammy also fell into an acceptance of being used as slaves. But one particular guest encounter pushed Pam and Tammy beyond a breaking point. This occurred near the end of their 6th month on the island and it changed both of them forever. They were hired as a team again. They knew this would be a rough session because the assignment indicated all three holes would be hit and ‘humiliation’, ‘bondage’ and ‘water sports’ were checked. They had experienced these things in sessions before and had handled them, so they were not overly concerned. Pam recalled a time when they were made to kneel in a shower, side by side, while a guest peed in their faces. They don’t judge people’s fantasies. They lubed their butts up before reporting for the assignment.

What surprised them when they arrived was the presence of two additional slaves. Thursday was the only day of the week that their slave class worked guest encounters at the same time as the newer slave class. The Korean boy Carrie had mentioned was there with his twin sister. They found out later that Gi’s sister was named Hae-Won. When they arrived Gi and Hae-Won were already locked into stocks and the sisters were soon locked into two additional sets of stocks next to the Koreans. The two men that locked them in left the room and occupied themselves in the kitchen, allowing the girls to awkwardly introduce themselves to the other twins.

The Korean twins spoke heavily accented but passable English. Gi said he heard the men that locked them in talking about what was to happen tonight. This was a party planned by a Serbian man as a coming-of-age party for his twin sons. He thought it was poetic to hire two sets of twins for his own twins to dominate. There were only two men in the room when the girls were locked in. The girls had been in stocks many times in the past so this was not a problem for them but the Korean twins, the girl in particular, looked frightened. Pam, seeing how nervous the girl was tried to reassure her it would be OK. Hae-Won then said “I am mainly nervous because I heard them talking about how many men were coming to this party. They said they were ordering more whiskey because they didn’t think they stocked enough for 22 people.”

Now it was Tammy and Pam’s turn to be scared. “Oh shit!” Pam found herself doing some non-sensical math in her head. Twenty-two guys divided by four slaves is five and a half divided by three holes for cocks ... times two if each guy gets it up twice ... oops Gi only has two holes so that means ... crap ... we are all going to be very sore by the end of the night.

Gi said he only had one gay encounter before this. “I am concerned I might be sick.” It looked like they had prepared for that possibility. The stocks sat on a clear plastic tarp that stretched from Tammy on one end of the line to Hae-Won on the other end.

Just then the front door opened and men started to noisily pour into the room. Evidently, they had been drinking and celebrating before they arrived. The last ones in the room were the proud papa with his two 16-year-old sons. “And for my sons, on their birthday! I can’t think of a more perfect gift for them. Two! Two sets of 16-year-old twins for my 16-year-old boys to play with any way they want.” A roar of approval went up from the assembled men.

This was obviously a surprise for the boys because their eyes were as wide as saucers. “Really Dad? We can do anything we want to them?”

“Yes, my son. You can whip them, spank them, make them suck you, fuck them and even fuck their asses. I want to show you what it is like to have power over people inferior to you. You must learn to be ruthless like me so you can take the business someday. This is how you learn. This is a gift as well as a test for you. Go explore my gift.”

The men in the room milled around with their drinks as they watched the boys walk around their prizes. One of the boys started in front of Hae-Won and the other with Tammy. He tweaked Tammy’s nose and poked his fingers in her mouth. Then he smacked her face and moved to Pam and performed a similar ritual. They switched sides and the second boy made Pam suck his thumb and spread her cheeks wide and spit in her face. He spread her jaws and spit into her mouth. He moved to Tammy and spit in her face, slapped her then rubbed his spit all over her face. The entire time, the father and others in the audience watched and gave the kids encouragement and suggestions on how else they could humiliate their slaves.

The boys made their way to the opposite side of the stocks and spend quite a bit of time slapping ass cheeks and poking fingers in vaginas and assholes. Pam heard a painful yell from Gi also as he received a particularly heavy hit to either his penis or testicles. All three girls also received vicious slaps directly on their pussy’s that elicited cries of pain and some tears. The slaps on the pussy were followed up with several fingers roughly inserted inside. The twins handled the flogger and paddles that were supplied by the resort with much greater ease than they handled this bare hand attack on their privates. Pam’s clit was grabbed by one boy and he twisted it painfully eliciting a loud scream from her. This was followed by similar screams from Tammy and Hae-Won and she assumed they just received the same torture. All of them were crying.

The boys returned to the front, unzipped and proceeded to roughly demand blow jobs and rotated between all four mouths accompanied with intermittent slaps to the face. On one of the slaps, Pam literally saw stars. She then heard the overhead speakers click on and a central control voice boom over the buzz of conversations in the room. “This is a warning. Stop hitting the slaves in the face or this session will be terminated.” There was a round of boos issued around the room at the announcement, but the father of the boys came over to them and warned them to not “break their new toys or they will be taken away”. The boys stopped the slaps to the face but continued to plunder the four mouths. They made their way behind the girls again and started to fuck their pussy’s. After a while they moved to asses, including Gi’s. When Pam wasn’t being fucked, she could tell who was, based on the grunts of the victim at that time. After the boys climaxed, they returned to the front and Pam cleaned one cock while Hae-Won cleaned the other. She had no idea whose ass the cock had been in before she cleaned it. The boys retreated to a couch and were clapped on their backs by several of the men.

The other men in the room started to circulate around the slaves, at first just groping tits and asses. They were actually gentler than the boys were. Then hard cocks began finding open holes. It seemed like every man wanted to sample each slave. After a short rest, the birthday boys rejoined the fucking with their father. Pam was being buffeted back and forth in the stocks. In the rare instances when she could turn her head, she saw both Tammy and Gi had cocks stuffed in their mouths and, like her, copious amounts of slime and cum dripped down their chins to the plastic tarp beneath the stocks. A body always blocked her view of Hae-Won, but she assumed she was in no better shape. She lost count of how many cocks came in her mouth and had no concept of how long this lasted. It seemed to go on for hours. She assumed at one time or another all 22 cocks were in at least one of her holes at some point during the evening. Several times assholes were presented for her to lick and they made her bury her tongue into their holes before they would turn around and resume face fucking her.

The constant barrage of cocks slowly began to abate. Now Pam started to have breaks between having to suck a cock as the crowd became sated and more drunk. She cleared her throat noisily to empty it of as much residual slime and cum as she could and spit it into the sizable pool on the tarp beneath her head. She saw that Gi was correct in his earlier prediction and there was vomit in the pool beneath his head.

When Pam believed the hellish evening was finally ending. The father announced to the crowd of drunk men “Time for the finale!” She wondered what else they could do to them. Four drunks lined up behind the stocks and Pam felt a semi soft cock being stuffed into her ass with some difficulty. She was certain the attempt of entry would have failed if her asshole hadn’t been so stretched out and sloppy from the previous activity. The man managed to fully insert his cock and stood still with his groin pressed against her ass cheeks. Then one of the boys pushed into her mouth careful not to step into the pool of slime beneath her. She saw the father of the boys insert his cock into Tammy’s mouth and a man that she thought was the uncle of the boys do the same to Gi. She assumed Hae-won had the other boy in her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.