The Island Job - Cover

The Island Job

Copyright© 2022 by Kacius

Chapter 9: Quarterly Review

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Quarterly Review - Jon Clark gets a job offer on a private island owned by a multi billionaire. The pay and benefits almost seem too good to be true and come at the right time. He and his family of five take the plunge and move to this tropical paradise. They find out quickly all is not what it seems.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Group Sex   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Black Couple   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Caution  

Debra was pleased that after the first 3 weeks of intense sex with clients, the teen’s schedule with clients was moderated. Apparently, this was the rule with all new slave classes. Any one of the teenagers in the class, could have as many as 15 days of client encounters and unbridled sex over a three-week period. Every one of the kids in this class tallied 14 client encounter days with guests in their first month due to the extra day off that was given for Mike’s birthday party. As a nurse, she knew that was not a physically, or mentally, healthy situation that could be maintained over time, even for teens in the peak of sexual fitness.

Debra was glad management was smart enough to at least give consideration for the physical wear and tear constant sex could have on a body and not demand slaves to be subject to it 5 days a week for an entire year. Besides the irritation to sensitive tissues there was increased risk of UTI’s and other complications. Guest screening included medical proof they were clean of STD’s and Debra saw no evidence of disease while at the clinic so far. Teens were required to receive medical exams the day prior to their “weekend” and Debra participated in those exams. Each was examined for vaginal and rectal tears or ulcers and sores in the mouth or throat. If any were found, appropriate time off would be scheduled for recovery. Thankfully no such injuries were found in their group of teens during that 3-week period.

The company maximized profits in the first month of enslavement because new slaves generated a lot of bidding wars among guests, but after some time, that leveled off to more routine interactions and premium income started to fall off. Dr. Sears explained that they learned that breakoff tended to come after the first full month of slavery and the third week of serving guests. Starting in the 4th week the schedule for the teenagers was modified to three days per week with a day off from guest assignments in between each day of service. The two off days included academics in the morning and mandatory martial arts training and physical conditioning in the afternoons. This, of course, could be abrogated if a guest purchased a slave for exclusive use over multiple consecutive days.

The adults were not as in demand every day like the teenagers. They maintained their availability to guests five days per week. Between them and the numerous other slaves in the inventory, guests were not left wanting for sexual partners. The change in the teen’s schedule also resulted in Ellen getting her first appointments in the guest quarters whereas previously she was only getting spur of the moment encounters from her fitness clients. The cut back on the teens’ schedules apparently had guests making reservations more in advance to ensure their selections and that resulted in Ellen’s video on the menus getting more notice. Her husband, Tim also saw some reservations as Mike was pulled off the menu two times per week. Some of the horny ladies opted for Tim’s athleticism to substitute for Mike’s larger penis, although Tim was no slouch in that department.

About two and a half months into her contract, Debra did one exam with a more experienced slave that upset her. She recommended to Dr. Sears for at least a one-month recovery. He concurred with her assessment. The story she got from the girl was that a woman guest used an oversized dildo on a strap on she had brought to the island instead of the resort sanctioned equipment. Apparently, the dildo was far larger than any rectum could accommodate and it was studded. The slave was strapped down in stocks so she did not see what the guest was using until it was being battered into her. By the time central control realized what was happening and tried to warn the guest to cease the activity, most of the monster dildo had already been forced inside the screaming slave and the damage was done. Debra was glad to hear the guest privileges were revoked and security was chastised for not paying close enough attention to prevent the harm to the slave. The guest account was charged the equivalent of 31 days use of a slave at premium prices to more than offset the revenue loss by the slave being off the market and forfeiture of the guest’s membership fee.

Debra was outraged that something like this could happen if the only ramification to the guest was banishment and a financial penalty that probably barely put a dent in her net worth. She was concerned if something like this could happen to one slave there was no guarantee this or worse wouldn’t happen to Jill or others. She thought the woman should be in jail.

Dr. Sears, in order to placate his nurse’s rage, told Debra, in confidence, that the guest received her own punishment and sexual humiliation in addition to the financial penalties. This was filmed in high definition before she was tearfully flown off the island. She was threatened with the release of an edited version of the video to the public, family and friends that would make it appear she was a willing participant in a gang bang that included piss drinking. The video culminated in her having sex with and performing fellatio on dogs. The raw video, with an explanation of the guest’s acts that precipitated the punishment, was available for viewing by other guests while at the resort. Some of them knew the woman and associated with her while at the resort. This was released both as a form of entertainment for guests that enjoyed that kind of thing but also as a warning to others that might try similar shenanigans or violate resort rules or confidences. It was a not-so-subtle message that the management of this place was not to be trifled with. As much as Debra wanted the woman to be punished for what she did, Dr. Sears’ description of that punishment far exceeded any jail sentence she would have thought appropriate and sent chills down her spine.

Debra had enough of her own encounters with guests to know that most of them didn’t pay big bucks and travel thousands of miles to come here for vanilla sex. Some, like the British couple that contracted her for several days, just wanted to feel free to express their sexuality in anonymity they could not enjoy at home due to being constantly in the public eye. Others wanted to exercise a fetish that may be strange to others without being judged. However, many wanted to dominate and control a sexual partner in a manner that they could not be purchased many places safely. This was one of those places. Much of that control involved moderate pain and/or discomfort for the recipient. At least, from what she observed at the clinic this rarely resulted in any injury requiring medical treatment.

She was actually inspired by her street wise and tough 16-year-old daughter, Jill, to toughen up herself. In her first three months here, Debra experienced both tender loving and harsh treatment. In some cases, both occurred in the same guest session. She had been flogged on her tits and ass. She was even flogged while tied and spread on her bare pussy. Those hurt terribly at the time but the pain always faded quickly after the session. She once was made to kneel in a shower while the man peed in her mouth and followed up by making her give him a blow job. Jill said she had a couple lesbians piss in her mouth and she handled it, so Deb knew she had to handle it also. After doing anal, being tied up and degraded, one got to a point where it no longer shocked you or broke your psyche. Deb was fast getting to that point.


Tammy and Pam were correct in their prediction that they would be required to perform orally on each other. By the time they reached their third month, it was almost becoming something of a routine. It no longer bothered them and they developed a talent for knowing what felt good to each other and the act was nearly always satisfying because they could quickly bring each other to orgasm.

They had not counted on some of the creative permutations some guests invented as part of this activity. Just as the twin sisters were becoming acclimatized to having to eat each other out for the amusement of some guest, one pair of business associates decided to up the ante. This incident occurred in their second month of serving guests.

The men strapped Tammy down to a padded bench and then strapped Pam face down on top of Tammy with their faces buried in each other’s pussies. Then their arms were cuffed together around each other’s torsos and Pam’s were bound together under the bench. Eating pussy without the use of hands had many disadvantages and reduced their ability to get each other off quickly, but as they struggled Tammy and Pam simultaneously had their head pushed to each other’s clits and saw hard cocks pushed into where their tongues had just been. Pam thought it was strangely erotic to watch a cock stretch a pussy open right in front of her face knowing her sister was seeing the exact same thing happen to her own identically coiffed blonde pussy. That image along with the feel of the cock stretching her open at the same time made her cum hard.

Then as if they signaled each other, Pam felt her pussy vacated and a cock slick with her sister’s juices was pushed into her mouth and she knew Tammy was tasting her secretions at the same time. After several rounds of cocks switching between pussy and mouth, her pussy was again vacated and her face was pressed again into her sister’s slit as she felt the pressure of the blunt instrument slowly invading her ass. She grunted the slight pain she felt from the invasion into Tammy’s dripping hole and she drove her tongue deep to give her sister pleasure to offset her pain as she watched her sister’s asshole stretch around the thick pole. Soon the cocks spurted loads inside each of them, first the one in Pam followed closely by the one in Tammy’s ass, and they rested there for several minutes while mouths worked each girl to another orgasm. The cocks withdrew from each ass and returned to mouths for cleaning before the men released the girls, both physically exhausted and emotionally stunned at what happened.

The twins also received their fair share of engagements with guests involving moderate pain, bondage and humiliation. Another pair of men put the girls in side-by-side stocks where they were blindfolded and paddled. They had experienced the flogger on their ass and tits in other sessions and it just stung a little and for a short duration. They decided the paddle was far more painful than the flogger and these experienced guests seemed to know that. After paddling they were being fucked from behind which was actually nice. The shocker in this session was the men also contracted two other slaves to join the session. The girls were upset when the men ushered in Mike and their dad. Both their brother and their dad were equally disturbed and had no idea they were being asked report to a session with the twins until they were let into the room. The guests got a real kick out of everyone’s reaction.

Pam was forced to give her dad a blowjob and Tammy had to do the same for Mike while the guests watched the family’s misery. Jon was teary-eyed but he couldn’t deny how good his daughter’s mouth felt. When he was told to then go to the other side of the stocks and fuck Pam, she whispered “That’s OK daddy. I don’t mind. Don’t worry.” That kind of got to Jon. When he entered her, it was a sensation he had not felt for some time. She was so much tighter than Joni and he realized he would not last long. His first inclination was to try and hold off to make this pleasurable for Pam, but then he realized the last thing she probably wanted was to have an orgasm while fucking her father. He stopped holding back and came inside her.

Mike seemed to be more upset at being forced to fuck Tammy than Tammy was. He lasted much longer than Jon and he did give Tammy an orgasm before he came inside her. After that session they decided not to tell Joni what happened and they hugged each other for a long time. Both girls had to repeatedly assure the guys it was OK and while it was unexpected and shocking, they were unharmed and could handle it emotionally.

So, they didn’t tell Joni about that incident but the same two guys reserved them two days later and included their mom this time. Apparently. these guys really got off on humiliating families. The twins found out later that the same guys hired Marcie and her dad together and Zoe and her dad. It wasn’t something anyone wanted to talk about, but on one of the days off at the pool Marcie spilled the story almost accidentally while she was complaining about something. The twins then confessed it happened to them also and Zoe admitted she and her dad had a session with them.

For their session with their mom, they had to line up in a row with Joni in the middle and all three of them had ring gags. They guys played musical throat fucks until Pam and Joni became the lucky recipients of cum down their gullets. Because Tammy was the loser of the contest, she had her pussy flogged while Joni and Pam got to suck on one of her nipples each.

After sessions like this, the twins never doubted the depravity that was possible in a guest encounter. They were glad these sessions were now allowed only three times a week because their pussies, asses and throats really did need the rest from rough sessions like that.

Emotionally, they threw themselves into the martial arts discipline they practiced twice weekly. It turned out to be a great outlet for them. The training sessions were largely conducted in the nude by both students and teachers. The training toughened them spiritually and helped them divert the trauma of what happened the other days. They saw the same effect in the others girls too but especially in Marcie and Zoe. Jill was already tougher emotionally but she too liked the idea of being a bigger bad ass in a fight. Mike and Carrie both worked at the techniques taught but not with the fervor of the others. Mike was more fixated with the physics of Jiu-Jitsu and how to leverage an opponent in the most efficient manner. Carrie went through the motions but was simply lazy when it came to practice. The other five girls embraced all the disciplines they were taught, mentally and physically.

They had several instructors that taught six different disciplines of martial arts not including Slave Bennie who had blended several disciplines. That upset the sensibilities of the other instructors but they could not argue with his effectiveness. Tammy, Pam, Zoe, Marcie and Jill even sparred on their days off. It certainly kept their bodies tight and buff and helped with their confidence. Jon even commented to Joni once how it even seemed to change the way the girls walked. They moved with subtle grace and focus even when doing routine things that had nothing to do with their martial arts. It was like they owned every movement and there was no wasted motion in anything they did. This was markedly different from the relative enthusiastic flailing they remembered seeing in their teenagers prior to the training. It made them appear more mature and even more alluring.


Anthony was furious after he was forced by a pair of sadist guests into a sex session with his daughter. Zoe actually had to talk him down afterwards from doing something stupid. “Dad, don’t do anything that gets you, me and mom punished. It’s not worth it. You have to understand that having to give you a blow job and you fucking me isn’t the worst thing to happen to me. After having so many men, and women, abuse and degrade me, to have someone I truly care about engage me in sex felt good to me. It’s not a big deal.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.