After School - Cover

After School

by Dave Pornwriter

Copyright© 2022 by Dave Pornwriter

Erotica Sex Story: Learning more about my new stepdaughter Debbie

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Mother   Daughter   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Pegging   Sex Toys   .

“Wake up Daddy.”

I startled awake - must have dropped off during the boring daily video call briefing sessions on Teams.

On-screen I could now see my teenage step-daughter, Debbie, smiling behind me, hoping that the session had finished, because she was slowly peeling out of her school uniform.

Perhaps she had never seen herself topless on screen before and was enjoying squeezing her tiny breast buds to make her dark nipples harden.

“Come here, baby - sit on my knee - so all my colleagues can watch too”

“You are naughty daddy - and you’ve got no trousers on - look my panties are all damp at the front now - would you like to suck them?”

Debbie sat across my lap facing towards the laptop; I stroked her breasts from behind, kissing the back of her neck.

She squirmed around until my erection encased in only black boxer shorts was pressed vertically between her tiny bare buttocks.

She leant forward, moaning slightly, as my right hand dropped between her legs, opening up her heated pussy lips.

My cock was going crazy, trying to penetrate her bottom before I had even asked her.

“Yes of course you can daddy - just don’t hurt me.”

I eased just the tip into her; she stopped squirming and talking incessantly, sitting very still.

Then, “Daddy some of the boys called me names at school - they said I was a filthy lesbian slut.”

I kept up the thumb pressure on her clit to ease her backwards onto my hardness; now she was panting, “am I daddy - I only kissed one girl - does that make me a lesbian?”

At this point, she must have accidentally bumped the mouse making the big monitor burst back into life.

Debbie scanned the photos on the screen of young girls smiling in tiny bikinis, “look daddy you can see right through some of these - oh I love this one with the red nail polish - is she masturbating daddy?”

Debbie must have noticed my cock swelling in her tight bumhole, “would you like me to wear a shiny grey bikini like that - I could make you very happy.”

Just then she must have noticed the porn story that I was writing for her in the window adjacent to the paused video of Gina Gerson and Meghan Rain, “Daddy - NO - that’s very rude - do lesbian porn stars really pee on each other?”

Debbie started typing into her story: The next day, I raced up to my room, tearing off the school uniform then sat on the bed admiring the beautiful shiny grey bikini that daddy had bought me.

The front triangles were completely transparent and the back just a thin strip of fabric, leaving my bottom cheeks completely exposed.

I had been drinking fizzy water all day, just like daddy instructed and was desperate for a pee, but holding it all in made my pussy feel quite aroused on the long walk home.

In the shower room downstairs, daddy was laying on the floor with no clothes on - could I really do this?

Kneeling over his head, facing his feet and cock with one finger in my bottom and his thick thumb up my vagina, he slowly licked all around my hard clitty, screaming for release.

I thought he was drowning when my legs started to quiver and this squirt dribbled out - once it started I lost all control of my bladder - filling his mouth to overflowing.

He just lapped it up, coming back for more each time another orgasm ripped through my young body and the red hot stream of pee paused for a second.

“My turn now,” said daddy - oh fuck what had I agreed to?

Then mummy appeared, quite well covered in a short wrap-around dress over shiny tights - sure I’d seen them before in one of daddy’s lesbian videos. She lifted daddy’s ankles up and back, “hold these baby girl - daddy is going to have some more sex.”

The tip of his cock had started dribbling, so I licked it up. Then I noticed the small scars on each testicle, looking up at the nicks underneath mummy’s succulent ‘D’ cups, “do men have implants too?”

“Cheeky mare,” replied Angela, “he’s had a vasectomy - so he just fires blanks. So he’s not going to get us pregnant - but it still tastes just as good.”

Debbie continued wanking daddy into her mouth as mummy revealed the purple Feeldoe, sprouting from the hole in the front of her tights, sliding it up into his lubricated butt hole.

“and not a word of this to your school friends - they might not understand.”

“Of course not daddy - guess I’ve still got a lot to learn before becoming a porn star...”

Monday:

“Daddy, read me another one of your porn stories,” asked my 14-year-old stepdaughter Debbie.

She had changed out of her school uniform into her favourite pink onesie with the missing crotch buttons and settled on my lap on the sofa.

I started to read about the fictional identical twins named Ami, as Debbie leant back against my chest, fingers buried in her pussy, “no daddy, tell me about Molly - did you ever actually meet her?”

“No, darling, but she loved appearing in my stories. She responded to a blog confirming she lost her virginity at 12 and now dominates her mother Red.”

“What about her best friend Rachael? Did she really watch those breast suspension videos with Molly on the school bus?”

“Yes, gorgeous girl, she’s a real sub and a painslut.”

Debbie squirmed as I pinched her nipples harder than ever - she was getting very wet between the legs. “Daddy, do you think I need a good slap to make me cum?”

“Just pop down that flap at the back and bend over, baby. Let’s see what happens.”

I held Debbie face down over my knees, lightly paddling her smooth, pink buttocks, gently turning them bright red.

She moaned, “harder, Daddy. I can take it - make me your bitch. Just feel how wet my pussy is now.”

Tuesday: “Mummy says I should be more assertive, so tell me about proper sex.”

Debbie smacked my hand away from her cute bottom, “no daddy, I need to explore my dominant side. My boyfriend wants me to peg him, but I don’t know how.”

“Pegging is rather advanced for a pair of fourteen-year-olds.”

“No daddy, he’s twenty-five. Mum’s had him yesterday - she thinks he’s really cute,” she replied, snuggling into my arms.

Debbie moaned as I stroked her bare tummy, slipping a hand inside her panties, just grazing the top of her pubic mound, but then she clamped her thighs together.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.