Braces for Hannah - Cover

Braces for Hannah

by Peter Duncan

Copyright© 2022 by Peter Duncan

Fiction Sex Story: Hannah Ridgeway is having her teeth x-rayed for braces. While under the heavy lead blanket she fantasizes sex with her husband. This is just something I have been playing around with...not a serious storym, just a lark.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   True Story   DomSub   Spanking   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Doctor/Nurse   Foot Fetish   .

Having finally decided to be fitted for braces on her top and bottom teeth Hannah Ridgeway lay back in the dentist’s chair and opened her mouth for the dental assistant. It was a strange and exciting secret that she was keeping, a secret known only to Hannah and her husband Dan. That the dental assistant’s fingers were in her mouth excited her. She didn’t know why. Maybe it was just an infantile sensation, but she felt like sucking on them. Except for her childhood dentist and his assistant, this dentist’s assistant was the only fingers that had been in her mouth other than her husband’s and her dentist’s. She had always gotten a pleasurable titillation from smoothing her tongue over her teeth, particularly after they had just been brushed. She loved her smile and was often complimented on it. Her teeth appeared almost perfect, something that always bothered her. “Almost” might be good enough for others but for Hannah perfect teeth were what she wanted.

Kay mentioned to her before she placed the heavy, lead-lined protective covering over her body, “Nobody dresses the way you do when they come into this office Mrs. Ridgeway. For some reason It makes me feel wrong to cover you up like this. It’s almost like you have coordinated your outfit to match the décor of our rooms ... and your SHOES! They’re absolutely lovely.”

It was true. Hannah had been in the office before for regular check-ups. She selected her outfit to coordinate with the soft earth tones and soft oranges of Dr. Bennet’s office. Today she was wearing a full-sleeved sweater with white, melon, and gray stripes. She wore a melon-colored miniskirt with a tan leather belt, light chocolate hose, and light saddle brown, three-inch T-bar heels.

The shoes were decorated with intricate white filigree lacing along the edges and the toes. The straps bore the same stitching and there was a scalloped design on the top of the shoe. She liked the gazes men gave her while walking from her car to the dentist’s office. She liked the looks she got from the receptionist and Kay. Soon she would be going into Dr. Bennet’s office and would like the look that her friend the dentist would give her as she thought and there’s not a bloody thing you can do about it. Wherever she walked it was as if every eye, male or female, assessed her. She loved it.

At that moment she sensed the restriction of her shoes: her hose clinging tightly to her legs, her belt snugly around her waist, the elastic and fabric of her lacy bra, and adding to the pleasure of the weight pressing on her body from of the protective shield.

“Bite down,” Kay said as her fingers held the first of eighteen paper-covered, film packs against the backs of her teeth. Careful not to hurt the dental assistant’s fingers she cautiously bit down. As Kay left the room Hannah waited in the chair for the click of the actuator and the hum of the x-ray machine. There was a smile in her mind as she remembered the night which resulted in this visit. “Bite down,” he had said and she did it with apprehensive pleasure.


“Ooh,” he moaned as she cradled his balls in her long, slender fingers while her soft, red lips tightened on his excited shaft like a lubricated O-ring taking his bulk to the back of her throat. When his glans bumped her soft pallet, she gagged, pulled back slightly, and held his length in the crib of her tongue before letting its taste buds rake the bottom of her husband’s penis as she withdrew her lips in their outward slide.

Dan shuddered as he said through clenched teeth, “Oh baby, baby, you do this like no other woman in the world. Yes Hannah, YES!”

She loved it when her husband, her lover, and the owner of her soul praised her in this way. As her fingers rolled his olive-sized testicles inside the pouch that always felt like they were encased in warm doeskin, she knew what to do but always waited for her man to direct her. In past relationships, she had taken the initiative but with this beloved man, she knew how much pleasure he derived from guiding her. His instant ownership of her was one of the reasons she had accepted this older man as her husband. He was now a necessity.

“Lick the groove under the head, Hannah,” he murmured. “Make it tingle.” Knowing how it would drive him to a new level of ecstasy she fluttered her tongue like butterfly wings as she moved him in and out of her copiously salivating mouth.

She had been fellating him for almost five minutes, driving him closer to the edge of ejaculation knowing if she sped up just a little bit he would explode in her mouth. She dearly loved that feeling but knew her husband wanted to last longer tonight. Feeling the same for herself Hannah’s nostrils flared as she moved, gulped, and moaned inside her blocked throat. She knew, by the way, Dan’s phallus surged and stretched that if she didn’t stop, he would come.

“Bite down Hannah!” he said with greater urgency than she had expected and at the urgency of his command she her clamped her teeth tightly hoping it didn’t hurt him too much. She knew her teeth would leave deep red marks on the velvet collar of his circumcision scar. “Harder,” he seethed grunting with the pain of her clamping teeth.

Though he didn’t say it Hannah knew he needed something else and wanted her to do it. She pressed hard on the soft spot behind his scrotum with her middle fingertip which stemmed the surge that had begun in his prostate, denying his orgasm but assured extended hardness. “That’s IT, baby,” he gasped as she felt his buttocks tighten with the slow, erotic rhythm of her bobbing head. Being musical she imagined her head, mouth, and buccal cavity as a metronome keeping time to Ravel’s Bolero. Twenty minutes she thought, aware that she had been the most exquisite head for just about that time, the same amount of time it took to play Ravel’s Bolero. He’s READY she thought as she bobbed faster toward the crashing climax.


“Open,” Kay said, removing the paperboard-covered X-ray film. She wrote a number on it in ink, picked up another, held it against the inside of Hannah’s teeth, and said, “Bite down,” leaving the room again.


Pulling his swollen, reddened penis from Hannah’s mouth Dan walked on his knees, the collar of his waggling organ showing the red marks of her nearly perfect teeth. Eying his damaged cock he said, “Hannah, you naughty girl, look what you have DONE to me.”

Knowing what that meant Hannah moved back far enough to position herself on her hands and knees. Pushing her bottom up in the air she took five slaps of his tumescent erection followed by a stinging slap of his hand that signaled the end of the charade. Looking back, she watched as he held his artfully sculpted penis like a whip, always wishing he could slap her hard enough with it to inflict the kind of pain hand did. As always, she shuddered in orgasm.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.