Keeping the Babysitter in Line - Cover

Keeping the Babysitter in Line

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 47

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 47 - Join Brian back in 1984 in sunny South Florida. He's obsessed with his babysitter Rachel. She's cute, quirky, big glasses, and a little older than him. She's babysitting him for the entire weekend. He's going to discover that Rachel Wagner and her family live a very different lifestyle than anything he's ever seen before and it is going to blow his mind.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   School   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Babysitter   Public Sex   Nudism   Illustrated  

I have to admit that I was hoping the girls would plead not to return to the mall. There were several times I thought about just admitting that I was bluffing. I thought about saying that we didn’t have time for this after all, but even that would seem wishy-washy. I was nervous and I didn’t really want to tempt fate by returning to the scene of the crime and actually get in trouble.

My stomach churned. I wasn’t sure if the girls were nervous, but they didn’t seem all that concerned as I frog-marched them back to the mall in relative silence. I didn’t let Lori make any wisecracks and Rachel rarely spoke unless she was spoken too anyway.

We didn’t get in trouble when we entered the mall. We entered near the security office was located. I half expected klaxons to sound and flashing lights to go off when we entered. I had been ‘trespassed’ and the girls had just recently shown everyone their asses and tits in a knock-down drag out fight.

However, no one really paid attention to three teenagers casually walking into the mall even if two of them were in short skirts. I don’t think anyone remembered their faces and that was probably because no one was looking at them.

If we hung out for a while in the mall, they probably would have been recognized by someone who remembered the outfits they wore or how they looked. We made a bee-line for the security office.

The officer wasn’t expecting us. He clearly had his hands in his pants behind the desk. The girls picked up on the fact he was playing pocket pool before I did. He abruptly opened his eyes and adjusted himself.

“I thought I told you that you were trespassed,” he harumphed as he moved around abruptly in his chair. It was clear he was embarrassed about being caught off guard.

“If we caught you while you were having some alone time we can come back,” Lori offered him a lusty smile.

“No, you will not,” I corrected her. “You didn’t believe that I was their babysitter, Officer.” I told the guard. His name tag said “Scott” but I wasn’t going to address him by his first name.

“Yeah, I don’t care what games you kids are playing,” he seemed annoyed with us and took a sip of his coffee.

“Tell the officer who I am,” I said.

“This is Eddie Davidson. His parents were the founders of Harley Davidson, Sir,” Lori lied. I hadn’t wanted her to say that. I wanted her to tell him I was her babysitter. It was too late now though. My face turned a little red as my pulse quickened.

We had been through a dozen roleplaying scenarios and only a few made me feel uncomfortable today. The last time I felt this nervous was when Rachel was flashing in Victoria Secret.

“I thought you said you weren’t related to the people who own Harley Davidson?” the officer seemed skeptical.

“I don’t want any scandals to affect my family fortune,” I lied. “I wanted them to confirm that I am their babysitter.”

“Okay,” Scott seemed perplexed but slightly amused. “You are a little old to need a babysitter,” he spoke to both of the girls but addressed Lori specifically. Lori seemed to naturally end up as the center of attention anywhere we went.

“My daddy said I had to do whatever my babysitter told me and that is what I am doing,” Lori pouted and folded her arms in front of her. Rachel nodded and the fact that she was wearing an “I heart my babysitter” shirt helped confirm what they were saying.

“Daddy make you wear that shirt to the mall?” he asked Rachel.

“No sir, Brian bought it for me to wear as part of my punishment,” she admitted. My stomach quaked a little. We hadn’t talked about our story ahead of time. I just wanted the girls to admit that they started a fight, admit they shouldn’t have ran away and ask to suck his dick or something.

“Punish?” Scott’s leered a little at her and leaned forward in his chair.

“They are a handful, Officer,” I admitted casually. “I suppose I can come clean with you. The entire reason I brought them to the mall was to punish them today.”

“The mall is a strange place to punish someone,” Scott seemed perplexed but slightly amused. “What did they do wrong?”

“Show him,” I insisted. The girls didn’t seem entirely reluctant. They both turned around and mooned him by flipping their skirt bottoms up.

“I WAS CAUGHT PLAYING WITH MY PUSSY” and “I AM A NAUGHTY SLUT!” was still almost legible on Lori’s heavily bruised ass.

The words on Rachel’s ass were entirely illegible. I noticed she had bite marks as well as bruises. “Tell him what it said,” I insisted.

“I was caught fingering my cunt and asshole, I am a dirty girl, Sir,” Rachel sounded contrite as she said the words out loud.

“Now tell him what was written on your ass,” Lori made a wise-crack. I smacked Lori’s ass nice and hard with the flat of my hand and she winced.

“Take this seriously, you dirty cunt!” I demanded. “All of their little friends would be here. I made them confess what they did and I also spanked them outside for fighting and running away from an officer of the law.”

“Well, I am not an officer of the law, per se,” Scott tried to seem unshaken by the display of teen flesh in his office. He couldn’t stop looking between Lori’s sexy thighs at her dripping wet, slightly bruised pussy.

“What are your names?” Scott pretended to be writing this down on a legal pad on his desk.

“I am Barbara and my sister is Louise,” Lori lied.

“Like the Mandrell Sisters?” Scott instantly got the reference. He was a little older than us and probably grew up watching the show.

“Yeah, my parents were big fans,” Lori rolled her eyes, but Scott wasn’t looking at her face and didn’t notice. Luckily, he didn’t question why their parents might name them after television stars for a show that wasn’t produced until well after Lori and Rachel were born.

“I call them Tittler and Assler,” I said. I told Lori to tell him why.

“I said that my babysitter was obsessed with boobs and my sister said he was obsessed with girly-asses,” Lori used the opportunity to shake her ass for Scott’s amusement.

“Nothing wrong with that,” Scott grinned.

“I don’t permit them to insult me behind my back,” I said.

“Yeah, we are only supposed to insult him to his face,” Lori quipped. I smacked her butt nice and hard.

“You spank them often?” Scott was clearly getting turned on.

“Yeah, but my hand is getting worn out. I could use some help. They need at least ten more each for running away from you when you told them to stop. You are the authority.”

“I am,” Scott liked that. I was feeding his ego. He didn’t pick up on the hint that he could spank the girls.

“Would you mind spanking them for me?” I asked.

“Uh ... well, I don’t get that kind of request often...” he pretended he occasionally got a request to spank teenage girls. I knew he was trying to grapple with this. He stood up and I could clearly see his boner pressed up against his work pants. I didn’t say anything about it.

‘Tell him you are sorry for fighting,” I smacked Lori’s ass hard enough that it jiggled.

“I am sorry we started fighting in the food court, Sir. We should have asked you to settle our petty little arguments for us,” she admitted. It sounded quite believable.

“I can just spank their butts?” Scott was really asking to confirm that he could actually do this. However, Lori probably intentionally misinterpreted his question.

“We can take off our shirts if you would prefer to spank our tits, Sir,” she smiled and batted her eyelashes. “Do you have your handcuffs with you?” she asked playfully and smiled.

“Ah ... uh...” Scott was caught at a loss for words. It was hard for me not to laugh at how completely mesmerized he was. I probably looked the same way the first time I met Lori and her mom. He began to rub her ass as if he was trying to warm it up before he spanked her.

“Wherever you’d like to spank them is fine. The girls will do ANYTHING to make sure that you take my name off of the trespass list and forget about all the trouble they caused earlier.”

“Anything?” he asked.

“Anything,” Lori and Rachel confirmed.

Scott awkwardly put his finger in Lori’s wet pussy, and she didn’t flinch. “Could you two-step outside?” he asked Lori and me to wait outside. Lori beamed with pride that he had chosen her.

“Louise, come with me,” I insisted that Rachel follow me. She almost didn’t.

I saw Lori stand up and ask Scott if she could sit on his dick to avoid a nasty spanking. He nodded and locked the door on us.

I heard her say “Yummy,” just as the door shut on us.

“As always, my slut of a sister gets chosen over me,” Rachel seemed disappointed not to be chosen.

“I am surprised he didn’t pick both of you,” I said as we waited.

“Even if he had I would have ended up holding his balls and licking his asshole while he focused on my sister. She is blonde, has bigger tits, and that’s always how it is. That is how it was with that guy at the t-shirt shop too.”

“Just dye your hair blonde,” I offered what I thought was a simple solution to the problem.

My advice was well-intentioned but fell flat when Rachel frowned at me and made a farting noise with her mouth. “Oh nice, Just stop being me and be exactly LIKE my sister to catch a little dick?”

Technically, I could have spanked her or even washed her mouth out with soap for talking down to me. However, I felt stupid and naïve for having made the suggestion without thinking about it first.

“Well, for what it is worth I would have chosen you,” I offered as a compliment after the awkward pause.

“You’ve fucked my mom more than you have fucked me, even though you could have me anytime. I thought you had this desperate crush on me,” she shrugged.

That was true. I did have a huge crush on Rachel. I also HAD fucked her mom more than her. This was the first time Rachel ever really addressed the fact that she knew I had a crush. I think it was an unspoken but obvious conclusion – however, it felt a little embarrassing to know that she knew my secret (and that I had made it so obvious).

I did want to fuck Rachel! I loved hearing her say I could have her at any time. That thrilled me. I felt a little stupid for not having fucked her more.

“I will fuck the shit out of you when we get home,” I promised.

“A pity fuck?” Rachel shook her head that she didn’t want that. “I am not kidding that Daddy is going to be livid when he finds out you took us to the mall. I don’t think he is going to let me babysit you again either.”

I hadn’t even considered having Rachel babysit me ever again. I certainly felt like I had matured so much over this weekend that I didn’t need it. I didn’t really need it when she did it before. It was just an excuse to have her alone with me at my house.

“I don’t need a babysitter. I am your babysitter,” I reminded her.

She snickered. “Well, just understand that my Dad may forgive but he won’t forget. I’ve really never seen him trust anyone the way he has with you. He has a lot of adult guy friends and he’s never sent us off with them for the weekend. He spent more time talking to you this weekend one on one than he has with me all year.”

I felt bad about that. I think she could see it on my face.

“Daddy isn’t a dick. He just doesn’t understand me, and I like to keep to myself. He is always there to talk to me. I guess, I am just saying that he really seemed to like you for some reason,” she said. “I think it is going to change now that you violated his trust. It’s been a fun and exhausting day. You’ve really made us do some things that I never thought I’d do in public.”

“Really? You guys seem so confident and like most of my punishments have been easy.”

“What did you expect me to do? Scream? I literally blasted huge, disgusting queefs around the entire mall,” she chuckled.

“Yeah, that was awesome.”

There was silence, and she finally said “Yes, yes it was. Thank you for that, Brian. I am going to miss you.”

I didn’t get a chance to say anything. I heard the door behind us unlock and the door opened. The Security guard’s hair was messed up and he was tucking his shirt back in. Lori was smiling and thanking him. Her tank-top was pulled up and her belly was exposed slightly. She grinned.

“We are all good?”

“Yeah, I think so,” the guard shut the door on us.

“He got his nut and he was REALLY done with me,” Lori giggled at how abruptly the guard kicked her out after he finished nutting inside her.

“Like 99% of the men you date,” Rachel teased her sister sourly “he couldn’t find a use for you other than a place to park his penis.”

“You are just jealous because he wanted me,” Lori said. “Now, if I ever come back to the mall he is going to think my name is Barbara.”

“Oh, he isn’t going to remember your name, Sis,” Rachel teased as we left the mall.

I made the girls strip at the car and climbed into the backseat with Rachel. I had some rope, clips and bondage toys that I brought from their house. I tied Rachel up so that her legs and wrists were bound together, and she was on her back with her pussy and asshole spread open. It was the same way I had bound her when I first met her family on Friday.

I could see inside her darkened asshole. I could see in her slick, wet pussy. I could even see up her pretty nose inside her hairless dark nostrils. It felt like I was not supposed to be able to look in any of those orifices and the fact that I could was a thrill.

Lori turned on the radio. Bodacious Brian Lange the DJ just announced Duran Duran would be coming up next after a commercial. “Oh, I hope it is not Hungry Like the Wolf. They play that like two times an hour,” Lori complained.

“Darken the city, night is a wire

Steam in the subway, earth is a afire

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.