Keeping the Babysitter in Line - Cover

Keeping the Babysitter in Line

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 45

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 45 - Join Brian back in 1984 in sunny South Florida. He's obsessed with his babysitter Rachel. She's cute, quirky, big glasses, and a little older than him. She's babysitting him for the entire weekend. He's going to discover that Rachel Wagner and her family live a very different lifestyle than anything he's ever seen before and it is going to blow his mind.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   School   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Babysitter   Public Sex   Nudism   Illustrated  

“This is for all the filthy marbles,” I had an epiphany. The challenge I wanted for the girls would combine as many of the perverse little challenges as I could think of into a single battle royale.

I had purchased a total of four pairs of panties today when we went to Victoria Secret. I instructed the girls to wad up the dirtiest pairs to shove up their assholes. Lori asked if she could at least wipe the cum out of her sweaty asshole but I refused to give her permission.

I made them leave a little bit of the lacey part of the panties sticking out like a pocket square in a suit pocket. I made them do the same thing with a pair of panties in their pussies.

The girls seemed amused but convinced I may have ran out of ideas. They asked “Didn’t we already do this one?” and I ignored the question.

I let them get dressed and marched them down to the t-shirt shop. They were desperate to learn what I had in mind and assumed their next challenge would be in the privacy of the t-shirt shop.

Gabe was very happy to see us. He had a co-worker that could watch the cash register and expected us to not only buy the merchandise but make good on the promise that the girls suck his cock. Lori and Rachel seemed almost disappointed when I didn’t have some twisted game or contest in mind for them.

I pointed to the storeroom “Go give him a Rachel and Lori special,” I insisted that they hurry up. I didn’t get to watch, but I assume that Gabe’s mind was pretty well blown having two girls squatting down in the back room to give him a first-class hummer.

“Do we get points if we are the first one to make him shoot his load?” Lori asked hopefully.

“No,” I insisted and she looked disappointed that she couldn’t get extra points. I liked the sensation of power that I was feeling. Lori wasn’t challenging me – she wanted to do MORE for my approval. I assumed this feeling I was feeling must have been how her father felt all of the time.

I told Gabe not to let the girls play with themselves and to tell me if they did. I insisted they come out wearing their tank tops along with their short skirts. I paid for the shirts while the girls finished up with Gabe. The other cashier asked if he could have a turn.

I would have let him but I was in a hurry to get the girls back. I shrugged and said we already got the shirts. “Maybe next time,” I said. The guy didn’t argue with me or try to negotiate. He acted almost as if it was somewhat normal for girls to offer blowjobs to them while they worked.

Gabe didn’t take long to shoot his load. The girls walked out of the storeroom smiling. Their tank-tops were small and so see-thru that their hard nipples were clearly visible through the white material.

Rachel’s shirt read “I heart my babysitter” and Lori’s shirt said “I am a Virgin!”. She looked absolutely ridiculous in it – not only because it was a tight fit that didn’t do much to cover her tits but because she had a body built for speed – there was no way anyone would believe she was an inexperienced virgin.

“I know why you didn’t make us compete,” Lori theorized as we left. “You knew he was going to have a short fuse and you didn’t want to waste your final game on such a trivial little half-dick,” she teased.

“Nope, it’s because he still hasn’t figured out what he is going to make us do,” Rachel offered her own theory. I knew she was goading me – trying to get me to tell them the rules.

I didn’t say anything. I guided them to the busiest part of the mall. There was still at least an hour before the mall closed. The center of the mall where the arcade is located is also the food court. That was where the most people were.

“Oh god, not the arcade again! I may need ice for my pussy,” Lori guffawed. She assumed I was going to make them do the same challenge they did before and see who could fuck the most guys. I have to admit – that thought had occurred to me. I wasn’t going to simply recycle the same challenge though.

I ordered a soft pretzel from a vendor at the edge of the food court. It was hot, fresh, salty and delicious. I ripped it into thirds and handed them each a piece. I took a bite and they did as well.

“I didn’t say you could eat yours,” I said. I had intended for them to take a bite though so I could chastise them for not waiting for instructions. I wanted them to be nervous and they had far too much confidence that they could handle whatever I was going to throw at them. I wanted them to be a little afraid. I was trying to think about what Dennis might do if he were here.

I had been in low gear all day- it was time for me to put this thing into fourth gear and see how fast it could move. I told them to each take one end of Rachel’s part of the pretzel and hold it in their mouths and listen to me.

They had to face each other – almost kissing with the pretzels pursed in their mouth. People started to notice them right away. They weren’t the only girls dressed like sluts today at the mall, but they certainly were getting some attention simply because of what they wore. The pretzel was serving the purpose to get a few people to notice them.

“In a few minutes, Rachel, you are going to accuse your sister of stealing your panties,” I told the girls how this was all going to go down. I told Lori she was going to deny stealing the panties. You are going to fight. You are allowed to slap, pull hair, bite but no closed fists. Lori, all you have to do is get ONE pair of panties out of your sister’s snatch or her little fart-cutter.”

Lori had a hard time not choking on the pretzel with laughter when I said ‘fart-cutter’.

“Since you are trailing your sister,” I told Rachel that she had to retrieve both the one in her sister’s asshole and cunt before she lost one of her own.”

The girls looked uneasy but not nervous. I wanted them to be afraid. They looked a little excited like they thought it was a novel dare but hardly scared.

“The girl that loses is going to admit she stole the panties and thought she could hide them. She is going to WALK out of here dressed in only what she is still wearing when the fight is over.”

I noticed Rachel turned a little pale, but she didn’t flinch. They both kept holding the pretzel in their mouths. “When do we start?” she asked in a tone that suggested she wasn’t frightened.

“When your lips touch,” I smiled wickedly.

The girls knew they would be expected to chew the pretzel until they were kissing. I told them to take regular bites.

“Hey Ra, no hard feelings when I kick your ass, okay? Lori asked playfully as she chewed the pretzel. More and more people were noticing the girls, talking, guffawing and giggling. They stared intently into each other’s eyes and goaded one another.

They both poked each other a few times in the ribs with their fingers as they inched closer and closer together. I permitted it – I wanted them to really fight. I wasn’t sure if they would or not.

They could have easily just surrendered and avoided creating a spectacle. I suspected that they were going to put on a little show though and I was getting hard in anticipation.

A few people pointed and frowned, but as I’ve said before, in the 1980s – people were not as sensitive about things like this. Hot girls could get away with flashing, and people seemed inclined to want to stare and watch.

“Fat chance, fat ass!” Rachel fired back. I got the distinct impression she was genuinely nervous though.

As they chewed their pretzels their tits touched first – they stood nipple to nipple and stared into one another’s eyes as they nibbled the last bits until their lips met.

At that point, I saw an old man get slapped by his wife for staring intently. It almost took focus away from the girls. I say almost because at this stage at least thirty people were making no secret that they were watching the girls.

“Hey, did you steal my panties?” Rachel started the scenario by accusing her sister.

“Fuck no, I don’t even wear panties!” Rachel flipped her skirt up slightly and flashed a little of her brown beaver to prove it. The crowd approved. She turned to me to ask for the other piece of pretzel as if the conversation were concluded.

“No, I definitely think you have my panties!” Rachel stammered. She wasn’t loud enough though. There were simply too many people eating at the nearby tables or shopping and passing by for them to get the attention they needed to pull this off.

“Why would I want your stank, crusty-cum filled panties?” Lori’s voice pierced the din and I am sure people heard her from several tables away. Now – things were getting interesting.

“Now girls, don’t fight!” I shouted as loudly as I could. I pretended to intervene and promised them both that there would be consequences if they embarrassed me.

I wasn’t sure if Rachel or Lori landed the first slap. The sound of an open hand landing across one of their pretty faces was crisp and satisfying. I remember a collective gasp from the crowd before all hell broke loose.

Their wigs were the first casualties in the battle between the girls. They fell off almost immediately. They had been through a lot today with those wigs and they were sweaty and sticky with cum. People laughed when they saw that the girls wore wigs.

I snatched up the wigs and put them in a bag. I didn’t know if they could salvage them later, but I didn’t want to leave them behind. The girls didn’t give a thought to them once the fight broke out.

The girls started with hair pulling and slapping at first. They weren’t hitting that hard until some raucous guy in the crowd yelled out “CATFIGHT!”

That’s when people stood up at their tables to get a better look of what was happening. There was already a ring of more than thirty people forming around the girls.

“Stop this right now,” I wagged a finger at them. The girls were having fun circling each other and collectively firing off a flurry of slaps at one another. They were clearly not being vicious – the fight was laughably entertaining.

The people in the crowd began to cheer them on. Just as when they were spanked at the beach in front of a throng of people the people that disapproved moved on with a frown. I wanted things to escalate but I pretended to be the voice of reason trying to calm them down.

“If one of you slaps the snot out of the other I am going to take your skirts down over your knees, bend you over and spank you right here,” I threatened. My voice wasn’t very loud, and I don’t think anyone took my threat seriously. The girls’ eyes were locked on one another as they circled each other and clashed time after time with a series of quick slaps to the face and tits.

“Pull her hair!” one guy yelled his raucous suggestion. The crowd that gathered was looking forward to the confrontation – at least the ones that stood in a circle around us to get a better view.

“Spit on that cunt,” A woman shouted angrily. I was a little surprised by her ruthless comment. There weren’t as many women watching the fight as there were men. The ones who did seemed to be the type to want the girls to really throw down and get to it.

“I don’t have your filthy-shit-stained panties, okay?” Lori shouted. Her voice once again carried over the crowd. I think she was a fan of wrestling and she seemed to be working the crowd-drawing them in.

“You slutty cow!” Rachel rushed toward Lori and as she swung her hand to slap Lori, she slipped and fell right on her ass. I thought the fight might be over in that moment. She landed on her ass.

“Don’t worry everybody! My sister landed on her fat ass! She didn’t’ feel a thing,” Lori loved playing the villain and she came across as petty and cruel when she made the joke. The audience laughed.

Rachel kick-tripped Lori when she wasn’t looking and Lori landed on her knees. “You should be used to it, Lori. You spend a lot of sucking dicks like that,” Rachel laughed out her insult.

Lori clocked Rachel across the face. It left a big red mark. I don’t think Lori intended to slap her sister quite that hard. Lori stopped, her mouth opened in shock and she waited to see Rachel’s reaction. Rachel put her hand to her face and held her throbbing cheek.

“Oh, hah-hah! I got you good!” Lori guffawed with delight.

“No, you didn’t,” Rachel was up on her knees now and she tried to clobber her sister with a similar slap. Lori saw it coming and blocked it with one her left while bringing her right hand around to lay another slap on her younger sister.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.