Keeping the Babysitter in Line - Cover

Keeping the Babysitter in Line

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 43

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 43 - Join Brian back in 1984 in sunny South Florida. He's obsessed with his babysitter Rachel. She's cute, quirky, big glasses, and a little older than him. She's babysitting him for the entire weekend. He's going to discover that Rachel Wagner and her family live a very different lifestyle than anything he's ever seen before and it is going to blow his mind.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   School   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Babysitter   Public Sex   Nudism   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

We had just arrived at Victoria’s Secret. It was a magical store full of all the secrets and mysteries that women wore under their clothes. It was something that until recently I wouldn’t dare even look at when I was at the mall.

The store was modeled after an old-style Parisian Boudoir. The motif was sexy reds and subdued pinks with lots of frills and lace. There were bras, garters, panties, and risqué’ displays in satin and silk. The store was relatively busy on a Sunday. It was primarily women shopping for lingerie but also a few men accompanying them.

I had assumed men weren’t even allowed in the store. I thought it may make women uncomfortable to handle their unmentionables right out in the open in front of men. However, no one batted an eye as we walked in together. I was made more comfortable when I saw two gentlemen patiently seated in chairs waiting for their wives to finish shopping.

I thought that when I explained to Rachel that she and her sister had done nothing wrong at the movie theater that ended the discussion on the reason I hadn’t punished them there. I was wrong about that.

Rachel unexpectedly began to argue with me. I still wasn’t sure if she had reached a breaking point from the pain and humiliation that had been heaped on her. The needles in her tits and pussy were probably constantly throbbing.

My worst fear was that Rachel was ANGRY with me. I suspected Rachel was mad because Lori would never be able to live down what she was seen doing today the Rocky Horror Picture Show. Lori clearly saw Rocky Horror Picture Show as a sanctuary where every weirdo and freak was accepted.

Lori certainly looked miserable with soap dripping down her chin as we trotted into the store. I was having second thoughts about even continuing the day.

“We really didn’t do that much wrong to deserve this, Sir!” Rachel insisted angrily. She called me sir, but her tone was curt, like she was patronizing me. “All we did was play with ourselves and make a few jokes about you behind your back. Did we really deserve to be punished like this?”

Lori glanced at her sister. Her pretty blue eyes grew wide. I could tell she was silently trying to warn Rachel to watch her mouth or at least not draw this much attention to us. Everyone in the store had noticed us walking in together.

“What? You really think THIS is fair? Tormenting us all day because we played with our dirty little snatches ONE time and called you Assler? Now you are being a hard-ass just because you are our babysitter?”

Rachel didn’t lower her voice as we entered Victoria’s Secret. Several women looked in our direction with shock and dismay. A few of the men accompanying them were trying to keep a low profile.

Rachel paused and expected a response from me. I had a fifty-fifty chance here. I could apologize and accept that I might have gone a little overboard and been pretty ruthless. I knew that Lori and Rachel were pretty decent actresses, but I also knew that the circumstances of their concerns were legitimate.

I didn’t want to be a jerk and keep playing a game that they no longer wanted to play.

I could also play along and see if she was setting me up.

“You watch your mouth, Assler!” I pointed my finger at Rachel and warned her. I was probably not all that convincing.

“Or what, Sir?” Rachel turned to me and placed her hands on her hips? “You’ll make me wad up two pairs of panties and stuff them up my twat?”

“Yes!”

I heard some gasps and a few guffaws and chuckles from the customers.

“Fine!” Rachel picked up two pairs of frilly panties from the most expensive rack in the lingerie store. They had to cost at least fourteen dollars apiece. I had the money to pay for them, but that seemed outrageous for a little piece of lace that was soon to be wadded up in her warm little cunt-pocket. “I’ll just play with myself later when you aren’t babysitting us! You didn’t teach us a lesson, Sir”

Rachel stuck her tongue out at me!

“Now, you’ve earned yourself another! You’ll stick that one in your turd pumper since you were caught playing with that too!”

Rachel grabbed another pair of the expensive panties and said “Fine! But you are paying for these out of the money MY daddy gave you to babysit us! Don’t ask him to reimburse you!”

“If that’s the case, then we’ll get them on the clearance rack,” I grabbed the expensive panties out of her hand and put them down. I grabbed her boob and pulled her over to the clearance rack.

“Disgusting! These are cheap panties!” Rachel scrunched her nose in disgust. They looked identical to the ones that were four times as expensive I had just set down.

“Oh good, I can afford four!” I took a pair of yellow panties from the bin and stuffed them into Rachel’s mouth. She could have spit it out if she was really fighting me. Instead, she mumbled and blushed and then appeared defeated.

I think Lori started the slow clap. I can’t be sure. However, one person clapped and then two or three others did as well.

“Sorry, these girls behaved very naughty today and I had to result to something other than just spanking. They like that too much for it to be effective!” I said out loud. I was blushing too. I approached the cashier and slapped down a twenty-dollar bill. That more than covered the cost and tax.

Rachel reached under her skirt and with two fingers stuffed the first two panties into her cunt. She held the third one and shook her head as if asking me to change my mind and show her mercy.

“You had no problem fingering your asshole today when you didn’t have permission! You told me you didn’t think it was that big of a deal, AND you promised to do it again the first chance you get! Your sister has soap in her mouth for VULGARITY and I can always go back and buy a bar for you after you walk a lap around the mall! Now, stuff those panties where the sun doesn’t shine and march!”

I lifted Rachel’s skirt in the back and gave everybody a view of her ripe teenage ass, along with the words that said exactly what she had done.

This was a lingerie store and there were no teenagers or kids around. I am sure some of the customers were mortified but considering what they came in to purchase – I think most of them found the display to be titillating, random and a little funny.

Rachel parted her legs and stuffed the panties partially into her asshole. It wasn’t easy. The tuft of material that bunched up between her cheeks reminded me of a bunny’s bushy cottontail. One of the pairs of panties that she was trying to clutch in her pussy fell when she spread her legs apart. I made her bend over and pick that up and reinsert it.

The cashier was a heavy-set bookish woman with blonde hair. She seemed genuinely amused although a little bit alarmed. I could tell she had reached a point where she was probably going to call security. We had completed this entire spectacle in under two minutes. I am sure we caught everyone by surprise, and they hadn’t really had a chance to process what they just saw.

It was time to go after that display. We had most certainly overstayed our welcome. I dropped her skirt and we hustled out of the store.

My ears were red, my adrenaline was pumping, and I was full of righteous fury. We may have been play-acting, but Rachel really got under my skin.

I had one more punishment for Rachel. I channeled something my mother had done to me when I was younger. We were in a Beall’s department store. She was shopping and I was bored. I ran off and hid in one of the clothes racks. She thought I had disappeared. I was just being a precocious little brat that afternoon.

Mom was initially overjoyed when she finally found me hiding out. I was grinning like a ninny! She went from happy to angry in a split second. Mom spanked the back of my legs until they were pink. She made sure everyone knew that I was in trouble too and that was what humiliated me the most. It worked too – because I never ran off like that again.

“You thought you could embarrass me in that store? You thought you would act the fool, Assler? Did you have fun showing everyone your dirty little pussy? Okay, well now when I tell you to queef those flaps you are going to queef!”

Rachel turned her head with a look of worry as I hustled her out of the store. I will never forget the look on the face of one of the gentlemen that was sitting in one of the chairs when we walked in. He was obviously bored while his wife was shopping for lingerie. He probably knew he would probably get in trouble if he was caught ogling the merchandise or other women shopping in the store.

He looked up at me as we left and winked. The man had a grateful smile like we just made his day with our little show. I remember he put his thumb up to signal his approval. His wife caught him grinning and scolded him just as we left.

Lori couldn’t contain her giggles any longer. I hadn’t really been paying attention to her at all while I was dealing with Rachel. Lori held up her hand and waved it silently as if trying to apologize. She reached up with her other hand and pulled out her soap. “I am sorry Y’all, that was some funny shit! Oh god, oh god, oh god,” Lori broke out into hysterics.

Rachel looked miserable – for a few seconds longer. Then she started smirking. She didn’t remove the panties from her mouth. I knew instantly that Rachel had intentionally humiliated herself just to cheer her sister Lori up.

“Oh fuck, that was fucking funnier than Smokey and the Bandit AND Cannon Ball Run combined! I really thought you were going off on Brian and were about to lose your shit. The look on everybody’s faces when you started raising your voices! Then ... then ... then ... I can’t stop laughing ... oh fuck...” Lori had to put her hands on her knees to stop herself from laughing so she could talk. Soap was still running down her chin even though she was holding the bar of soap. “You asked if he would put TWO pairs of panties in your twat ... and you tried to get him to buy the most expensive ones!”

Rachel pulled the panties out of her mouth just for a second to answer her. They were wet with her spit. “I didn’t realize how expensive they were,” Rachel shrugged.

“Funniest thing of the day! Oh my god,” Lori had to hold her stomach. She wasn’t laughing out loud, but she was breathing heavy like she wanted to laugh. “Then you told her to stick the third one in her turd pumper! I’ve never even heard that one before! Oh my god. That was good,” Lori offered us her gratitude and a pearly smile. “So you are going to make Rachel queef her beef across the mall?”

Lori clamped her teeth around the soap. I could see her teeth marks in the soap from where she had been gripping it in her mouth earlier.

“Yep! Queef your Beef!” I commanded Lori.

Rachel rolled her eyes and arched her back and stuck her butt out. It took her a second or two of concentration and then a frapping noise came from under her skirt and the panties in her pussy dropped to the mall floor.

Several people walking past had seen and heard us. I had seen their confused faces. There were a few men leering at the girls, but most people kept walking.

There were two people who were watching us that I instantly recognized from the Rocky Horror Picture Show.

It was Turtle and Lurch and they looked much like they had at the movie theater on Saturday night. Turtle was a short rotund girl with big hair that she styled in what I can only assume was punk rock. She wore way too much make-up and a denim jacket with a short skirt and Doc Marten boots.

I didn’t know if Turtle and Lurch went to high school. They seemed close to Lori’s age and more mature than me or Rachel. They were young enough that they could have gone to a different high school in the area though.

Lurch was well over six foot tall but rail-thin. He was pale and wore a black Ramone’s “Too Tough to Die” T-shirt and baggy black stone-washed jeans. I think he had a combat knife on his leather belt. He also wore a chain that connected to his belt and wallet in the back pocket of his pants.

Turtle and Lurch were brother and sister. Rachel had told me that she suspected the two of them were also lovers.

I might have had a time believing that if I hadn’t seen the girls make out with each other and their mom on a fairly regular basis.

I wondered if Turtle was Lady Viking’s Daughter? I couldn’t tell if Turtle had big boobs with the baggy denim jacket that she wore, but she was definitely round. Lady Viking had made a joke that her daughter might enjoy MY kind of babysitting. If anyone was freaky enough to enjoy it – it may have been her.

I wasn’t so sure I would though. Who am I kidding? Any pussy was good pussy to a boy like me at that age.

Lori noticed them as well. She glared at them and became more serious.

“Lori Wagner?” Turtle did the talking for the two of them. Lurch stood silently like his namesake would have on the Addams Family TV show. Turtle knew EXACTLY who she was. The question was rhetorical. The smile on Turtle’s face was the kind of smile you have when you find out a juicy secret about one of your least favorite people. “What are you doing?”

“None of your business,” I folded my arms. Rachel had just gone to a lot of trouble to amuse Lori and take her mind off of the fact that the main person at Rocky Horror Picture Show thought she was a masturbating freak-show that got punished by her babysitter. There was no doubt that Turtle and Leech were regulars at the show as well. This didn’t bode well for Lori being able to keep a secret.

I was sensitive to Lori’s feelings. I would have wanted to stop our game if my parents found out what we were doing. I wanted to protect her and shoo these gadflies away from hovering around us and ruining our fun.

Lori held up her finger as if asking me for permission to remove the soap. I nodded. I didn’t think she needed permission to tell them off. This was a personal matter.

“My babysitter is punishing me because he caught me playing with myself without permission and calling him Tittler and a bunch of other names.”

“Babysitter?” Turtle asked incredulously. Her smile grew even more wicked. It reminded me of the Grinch that stole Christmas when he stole his first Christmas Present. “How the fuck old ARE you, Lori?”

Lurch remained stone faced.

“I know right? I still live with my parents though and you know how it is! It’s their house and their rules. I get punished if they catch me playing with myself. They wanted to have a day to themselves and so they hired the Ayatollah of Babysitters to keep me in line.”

(The Ayatollah Khomeini was a villainous figure from Iran in the 1980s. Everyone in America thought he was as close to a Bond villain as you can get in real life.)

“No way,” Turtle looked at me as if she wanted me to confirm it. I nodded in agreement.

“Who is this?” Turtle addressed Rachel. Rachel glared at her angrily but didn’t speak because she had a pair of panties in her mouth. She could have mumbled a response, but she remained silent.

“That’s Rachel! My sister. She’s been coming to Rocky for years!”

“Never seen her,” Turtle replied with disbelief. She looked at Rachel as if trying to remember her. That only seemed to annoy Rachel more.

“She was with me this Saturday,” Lori said as soap dripped down her chin. She was holding the soap but made it obvious she would put it back in her mouth just as soon as Turtle stopped asking her questions. I knew it had to be humiliating for Lori on many levels.

Just the possible loss of status at Rocky Horror Picture Show should have freaked her out. Lori had behaved like royalty when she was there. I felt a little guilty for making Lori humble herself this way before these two weirdos.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.