Keeping the Babysitter in Line - Cover

Keeping the Babysitter in Line

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 41

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 41 - Join Brian back in 1984 in sunny South Florida. He's obsessed with his babysitter Rachel. She's cute, quirky, big glasses, and a little older than him. She's babysitting him for the entire weekend. He's going to discover that Rachel Wagner and her family live a very different lifestyle than anything he's ever seen before and it is going to blow his mind.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   School   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Babysitter   Public Sex   Nudism   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

“Are we getting points for doing this, Brian?” Lori said as I left her lying against the desk naked like a rag doll. She had no fear about what was coming next. She even seemed to be looking forward to it.

“Yes, I have been keeping score. You’ll get a point for each guy that drops a quarter in your slot.” I picked up two soda cups and wrote “25 cent coin operated 8-bit whore.”

“I don’t know about this,” Darwin sounded nervous. He seemed to be much more nervous than anyone else. I was surprised that I remained calm. I suppose that was a side effect of my burgeoning confidence. The girls treated me like I was in charge and that made me feel like I truly knew what I was doing.

I was really flying by the seat of my pants and making it all up as I went along. It was kind of thrilling!

“I’ll give you twenty bucks plus the money they make. You stand outside and send two guys in when two guys come out.”

“Twenty bucks, huh?”

Darwin went outside and, in a few moments, we had our first customers. One after the other, a dorky guy would walk into the office. They would take a moment to drink in the sight of two naked teenage girls draped across a desk. Most would read what was written on their ass. They’d pick one and drop a quarter in their cup.

They’d almost always seem a little awkward about pulling down their pants in front of me and another guy. However, we didn’t have a single guy refuse to do it. I’d say at least twenty-three guys fucked the two of them in that hour.

Rachel and Lori both whimpered at times. The men thought nothing of their pleasure. They plugged them with their cocks, pumped and then pulled out after they shot their load. Cum was dripping down their thighs.

“You girls shouldn’t have been playing with yourselves without permission! Now you can be true whores,” I smacked their asses. They nodded but didn’t protest.

Some guys were fat, some were thin, some were old men, but most were my age. They were mostly white guys. I think there may have been one black kid, but he was a nerd just like the rest of us. Quite a few of them knew me from around the arcade.

They all dropped a single quarter into the cup to fuck the girl of their choice. A few of them waited their turn for Lori because they preferred her over Rachel.

No one recognized Lori. I think that was a bruise to her ego. That was because nerdy boys like them didn’t know hot girls like her and most of them weren’t her age either. Even the ones that went to my high school didn’t seem to recognize Rachel.

The girls were wearing wigs and they kept looking straight ahead. No one seemed to care who they were, and almost no one talked to them outside of “You like it? you like that?”

Their pussies looked pretty beat up by the time Darwin called it quits. He was getting nervous that he’d get in trouble. Darwin told me that some of the guys that had fucked them had started spreading rumors around the mall and the arcade was starting to fill up. “I have been turning them away. I don’t want to get fired, dude. This was awesome though.”

“You cunts learned your lesson?” I smacked Lori’s ass. A gob of cum literally dropped out of her pussy and onto Darwin’s floor. The floor was disgusting. It was cheap red carpet that probably hadn’t been vacuumed since the arcade opened.

“Get down on the floor and clean up your mess.”

“Yes, babysitter!”

Lori sniffed and crawled to the ground. She gobbled up the cum from her pussy. “Clean your sister out too!”

“Yes, babysitter!” Lori ate Rachel’s pussy out. I think they enjoyed sucking cock far more than they enjoyed eating pussy. They didn’t seem to have any qualms about touching each other despite being sisters. However, it was obvious to me that they preferred cock.

That didn’t mean they didn’t enjoy RECEIVING a tongue on their pussy. They just didn’t seem to enjoy being the one to do the licking.

I wish I had the ability to explain the look on Darwin’s face when he watched. I want to say it was the kind of look that a father has the first time he sees his newborn son. It was jubilant and awe at the natural wonder of the world like he just saw a miracle take place. I don’t know if that does justice to it, but that’s what I thought when I saw his face.

I gave Darwin a crisp twenty dollar bill. I think that made Darwin’s day! He loved money almost as much as he loved ogling young girls at the mall.

“Clean your sister out too!”

Rachel made a disgusted face but returned the favor. Lori climbed over her while Rachel laid on her back on the desktop. The office stunk of sex and would probably reek for a long time after that.

We had to get through a very crowded arcade to escape. There were tons of boys in there and many of them were looking for sluts. They grabbed and pinched at Lori and Rachel as we pushed our way out. It was a little claustrophobic.

The arcade usually became that densely packed on weekends, but the vibe was definitely much more manic and wild.

“So, what did you think?”

“About what?” Lori sounded non-plussed but I could tell her heart was racing and her wig was out of place. She was sweaty from an hour of gross sex in a tiny closet.

We were passing Babbage’s. I had no interest in looking in the store. I was curious how the girls had processed spending an hour face down in the arcade being used like sex dolls.

“About being coin operated whores?” I assumed that was obvious.

“Nerdy boys can really lay pipe,” Lori admitted.

“Some of them were on the tiny side,” Rachel specifically mentioned Darwin.

“I am just glad you didn’t have them stick the quarters up our asses!” Rachel sniffed.

“I will admit that was really intense. It felt like my pussy was going to break off! I am kind of hungry now for something other than just cum,” Lori was in high spirits. Her interest was in the food court.

Rachel and Lori both reached under their skirts and adjusted themselves a little. It was obvious they had to walk with a little discomfort. I was pleased with how resilient they were and how open to doing wild things they were. I really hadn’t anticipated just how intense that entire thing was going to be. I watched them get humped over and over. Each time the guy would hump them and then leave right after he spunked his juices in her pussy.

Another guy would come in right after and take their place. I don’t think they even thought about how much cum was packed inside of their cunts. Condoms weren’t really a big deal back then. This was before the aids crisis made people start taking them seriously.

I felt like I had obtained legendary status at the arcade. I was positive that many of those guys were regulars and they recognized me. I am sure they wondered what power I had over the girls to make them perform that way for me. I think Darwin thought they were just horny girls who wanted to do something naughty.

“I’ve never actually fucked someone for money before,” Lori admitted as she calmed down and fixed her wig. Her sister and I looked at her incredulously. “I’ve fucked guys because I knew they would do something for me, but I mean like just straight up charged money to take a line of guys. I guess I am a whore now.”

Lori seemed introspective about the sexual ordeal she just went through. She seemed proud she had done it and a little remorseful that now she was technically the definition of a whore. I guess she’d always given sex away for free until now.

“Yeah, but we only charged twenty-five cents a pop, so are we really whores?” Rachel acknowledged. I think Rachel was feeling a little more guilty about it than her sister was.

“That’s what makes it the most humiliating. If a guy wanted to pay three hundred bucks then no problem. I’d drop my panties and bend over like most girls would. I think fucking for a quarter made it a little more humiliating.”

The girls didn’t say anything after that. I felt like I had accomplished something with that last scenario. I was nervous that I wouldn’t be able to keep the momentum going after this. It was very intense, and the girls looked like they needed a little break to cool down.

The food court was bustling right now. There was a pretzel place, McDonalds, even a place that sold BBQ ribs. The premium restaurant was Ruby Tuesday’s. They served steaks and it was a sit-down place that I considered fancy because I’d never seen anything fancy.

There were families crowded around tables. Mall sluts, Surf-rats, jocks, nerds, popular kids, old men staring at young girls, crying babies, just about every demographic was at the food court around lunch time.

It was after 1:30 PM and the mall closed at 6pm. We still had a long time to go. I wasn’t sure what could top that last encounter.

“May we have something to eat, Babysitter?”

“Is that how you beg?” I looked at Lori just like she was a petulant and annoying child. I was hungry as well, but I wanted to push her buttons.

Lori rolled her eyes. “In the mall?” she scrunched her nose. She already knew what my answer was going to be. She took her sister’s hand. They sang to me. “Pretty, pretty please, with gumdrop titties, big blue butternuts, coconuts, big butts, stinky cunts, whipped cream, whip my fat ass with molasses and place MY cherry on top may we please have something to eat, Mr. Babysitter!”

They almost sang in unison. A few people walking by heard them and chuckled. The mall was pretty busy, and we were at the central nexus in front of the food court.

My instinct was to ask them what they wanted. I stopped myself before I could ask. Dennis wouldn’t ask and neither would Eddie.

I chose Sbarro (a pizza place) and told the girls to find a table. “I want you sitting up straight. Stick your asses out through the back of the chair and keep your hands flat on the table.”

“Ooh, Sbarro! Can I have...” Lori started to ask me to get her some pizza when she saw that was where I was going. I informed her that I’d be deciding what she could eat.

“Yes, Babysitter,” she said loud enough a few people overheard and a couple guys laughed.

I ordered myself a slice of Lasagna. I loved Sbarro Lasagna. It sat under a heat lamp all day and got dry and for some reason I just loved the burned parts of it. I also got myself a large coke. I ordered the girls an order of Italian Sausage and peppers with cups of ice.

“You girls NEED a babysitter to keep you in line as a full time job. You don’t know how to order properly.” I set the food down in front of them.

“Can we have a fork, Brian?” Rachel noticed immediately that I hadn’t brought them a plastic fork and knife to cut the food they were going to share.

“I am going to stop and get thumbtacks at the office store. Anytime you are impolite. Discourteous. Fail in speech protocol by addressing me by my first name, I want your sister to stick a pin in your ass, cunt or tits. If you don’t look at me when I am speaking, smirk behind my back, roll your eyes.”

“Can we smirk TO your face?” Lori asked facetiously. I flicked an ice chip at her tits.

“You will also be punished if you fail to offer a THANK YOU for the things I get for you. If you don’t punish each other when you break a rule, I will punish BOTH of you for failing to enforce the babysitter rules!”

“Thank you for the food, Babysitter,” the girls both showed me some forced gratitude. I had spent their father’s money on the meal after all, and they still had their hands flat on the table waiting for my permission to eat it.

I opened one of the cups of ice. I removed some ice chips and reached under their skirts discreetly. I shoved the ice in their pussies. Then I put another chip in their mouths. I noticed a woman watching us. She seemed to be staring intently trying to figure out what we were doing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.