Keeping the Babysitter in Line - Cover

Keeping the Babysitter in Line

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 38

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 38 - Join Brian back in 1984 in sunny South Florida. He's obsessed with his babysitter Rachel. She's cute, quirky, big glasses, and a little older than him. She's babysitting him for the entire weekend. He's going to discover that Rachel Wagner and her family live a very different lifestyle than anything he's ever seen before and it is going to blow his mind.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   School   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Babysitter   Public Sex   Nudism   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

Doris whispered in my ear while we were putting away everything, we didn’t sell from the garage sale. “I heard what my husband told you about turning my screws.”

Dennis’s wife had this lusty look on her face like she was going to gobble me up.

“Oh,” I blushed.

“Do you like turning my screws, Brian?”

“Yes.”

“Then don’t listen to my husband. I like what you do. You are different than Dennis, and that’s fun. I do have one tip for you, though.”

I was curious what it was!

“I don’t want you to take this the wrong way,” she said. That worried me. Usually, when people say that they are going to tell you something hurtful. “You are not a very convincing liar, and you often wink at us to let us know that we are supposed to play along with whatever character you are playing. You should just be yourself and say what you are going to say naturally. You were being very sweet and suddenly you grabbed me by the neck like Damian from the exorcist. You whispered angrily in my ear, but it didn’t sound like you.”

“I was trying to terrorize you,” I admitted.

She smiled at me as if she appreciated the effort but not the execution. “If you are going to play a role like that then stay in character. Don’t switch back and forth. It feels too much like play-acting. When Dennis becomes the Judge during the judgment party, he stays that way for hours. It really feels that is who he is. It makes it easier to believe it’s all real. You see he isn’t acting like he did on Friday night, now though, right?”

I nodded.

“Imagine you were on a haunted house ride at an amusement park. You are going along, and ghouls and ghosts are popping out. Then you turn a corner and go down a long hallway of rainbows and strawberry shortcake kiddy stuff it’s going to break your immersion when you re-enter the haunted tunnels. All I am saying is either be yourself or stick to one role. Don’t try to imitate Dennis though.”

“You really thought I was like Damien from the Exorcist?”

I had seen the second movie and it freaked me out. It starred Gregory Peck as the father. Damien was a dark and brooding boy. He was also a demon spawn that could recite the names of all the battles and casualties in history.

“Well, you scared me enough that I pissed myself,” she tickled her pussy lips. The heavyweight of her labia piercings had to hurt.

Dennis called us into the living room. He let the girls sit down naked on a bench.

“This is your babysitter! He’s the boss today,” Dennis made a show of giving me a spare set of keys. The keyring that happened to include the keys to his 1980 Lincoln Continental. “If I find out you teased him, gave him a hard time, or even farted in his face without him telling you to do it then NEXT family weekend is canceled for BOTH of you.”

“DADDY!”

“I want you cunts to keep each OTHER in line! Now, I’ve given you ONE simple job for today. I want you to manicure my yard with a fine-tooth comb. I’ve given you ONE simple rule for today. I don’t want HIM to take you anywhere or invite anyone over.”

“That’s TWO rules,” Lori made a wisecrack.

“THAT’S TWO TITTIES I WILL CHOP OFF WITH A MACHETE,” Dennis brought down the rod on his daughter’s tits so hard that I thought he was going to slice them off. Lori’s tits folded down and then bounced back up again. The face she made was pure agony.

“Anyone else feel like telling jokes right now?” Dennis asked. There was silence. Doris was listening as well. She was sitting with her ass sticking out and her pussy lips hanging down behind her on the bench.

Lori was smart enough to know not to push things any further. She appeared very contrite and submissively looked down.

“Now, here is a hundred dollars! That’s what your mother is paying Rachel to babysit YOU. Since you are Babysitting her, I think it is only fair,” Dennis made a show of handing me five twenty dollar bills. It was quite frankly the most cash I had ever held in my hands at any one time.

“That’s bullshit, what about us!” Lori looked up angrily and whined.

Dennis smacked her tits with a riding crop. He kept smacking her nipples with the riding crop as he continued talking.

“We are going to eat lunch and then I am going to leave with your mother. You girls should be thankful that the two of us get to spend some one-on-one time on Family weekend, but you are selfish cunts who want attention. Brian is going to give it to you.”

“Give it to me, Brian!” Lori begged lustily. She was clearly joking.

Dennis slapped her face hard. Lori stopped joking and he moved on to Rachel and began smacking the nubs of her tits with his riding crop. Lori’s face and tits were red. She looked sullen and pouted.

“Brian, you like choosing how the girls will take their meals. I’ll let you choose. They can hunt and peck today’s meal out of each other’s dirty asses and cunts like they did yesterday. We can make them eat off the floor like the dogs they are. We can also let them eat ham sandwiches and tomato soup and sit at the table with us.

I was about to pick from one of those options, but he stopped me.

“There are two other handy ways to feed and care for sluts that I rarely use.”

The girls groaned. Even Doris didn’t seem to like these options. I had to hear them.

“The first one is we put a funnel in their asses and their mouth. Then we crack an egg and pour it one of their asses. She passes it to another girl through the funnel in her mouth. Then that girl spits it into the funnel in another girl’s ass. We continue until the egg has been in three months and three assholes. Then we fry it up. We make six eggs that way and that can be their lunch.”

Wow, that was intense. The girls didn’t seem to like that option.

“The second choice is everyone’s favorite! Leftovers!”

Dennis opened the fridge and showed me a stack of frozen turds. Next to those were trays of ice cubes. In each ice cube was something frozen. It might be some peas, macaroni and cheese or Dinty Moore Beef Stew. “The girls are tied up and their heads are forced up. The ice cubes are poured into their mouth and they hold them there until they melt. All they have to do is gobble them.”

The girls pointed out that they also had to sit on a wooden sawhorse with heavy sandbags tied to their ankles. The weight of the sandbags pulled their naked bodies down onto the back of the wooden sawhorse and crushed their pussies in the process.

“A FEW of the ice cubes may contain a random cockroach or something edible but not particularly delicious,” Dennis added.

The girls made retching noises.

“How do they actually eat the eggs, though?”

Rachel and Lori looked at me like they were trying to gain my sympathy. I found that interesting considering they asked for this treatment.

“Just sit at the table,” Dennis shrugged.

“I would like to watch them make eggs, but I think I’ve got to see them eat leftovers, if you don’t mind?”

“You are the guest. I’ll help you set it up,” Dennis offered. He had three “Spanish horses” that he had created out of unvarnished wood. They had been roughly sanded so the texture of the wood was very scratchy. The Spanish horses were almost like folding TV trays except much larger.

Doris and her daughters didn’t actually complain when he made them “Saddle up.” They didn’t look happy about it though.

Two pieces of wood came together at an angle to form the “Saddle.” There was a sharp edge at the very top that the girls had to sit the wet part of their pussies on. Doris had one piercing on either side of her horse.

Their legs hung down into stirrups that hung from the side. We locked them into ankle bindings. We tied heavy 10 pound bags of sand to their ankle cuffs.

“Boy scout, come and watch this,” he had lots of different types of rope in his den for this purpose. He liked to call me boy scout when he was teaching me how to handle ropes. I don’t think he meant it in a good way – he was basically pointing out I really knew nothing but I had some potential to learn.

Dennis wrapped a red nylon rope around his wife’s mid-section twice and then tied it up between her tits and down her back. Her hands were bound behind her in a very uncomfortable way. Her wrists were pulled up and her elbows were bowed out like wings. The more she moved them, the more the rope pulled her tits.

He helped me tie up Lori the same way. I enjoyed touching her body as I practiced tying the knots. He watched as I executed the same bondage knots on Rachel. “That is Shibari. I learned it while I was serving in the air force. You’ve done very well.”

“The force is strong in this one,” I regretted instantly doing my Yoda voice. It definitely didn’t fit the situation. I remembered what Doris had told me about being myself or being a character. What I had just said was “being myself.” I decided I would start to develop a character.

Let’s call that character “Eddie.” Eddie was rock-n-roll. Eddie was a rebel. Eddie was cool. That’s how I saw Eddie. Eddie was also the name of Meatloaf’s character in Rocky Horror Picture but let’s not read too much into that right now.

I tugged Rachel’s tits and then stuck my finger in her asshole and wiggled it around. “I want to see your sweaty asshole while you are sitting on the horse!”

I didn’t tell her to lick my finger. I made her lean down and lick my finger by pulling her tits until she did.

Dennis didn’t seem to care about that. He forced his wife’s hair into a ponytail. Doris had relatively short hair, but it was enough. He bound it and then forced her head back. He used additional rope to secure her neck to a collar and then tie it to the ropes on her wrist. Doris was forced to look straight up.

We did the same thing to Lori and Rachel. This was a lot of work just to eat lunch. Lori didn’t make snarky comments either. I think the pain from the wood she was sitting on was pretty intense. The girls wobbled precariously on the edge of it.

Dennis prepared some dental gags he kept in a shelf in the den. They looked like metal spiders. I’d visited the Dentist, but I’d never seen a horrific device like this one. Dennis had a lot of medical supplies.

He was very proud that most of his bondage supplies came from livestock supply stores, hardware stores, pet stores and medical surplus.

Dennis showed me how to apply the gag on his wife. She opened her mouth very wide. I could see her tongue and her upper and lower teeth. That was just to put the gag IN her mouth. He started cranking the side and he forced his wife’s mouth obscenely wide. You could have fit three dicks in her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.