Keeping the Babysitter in Line - Cover

Keeping the Babysitter in Line

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 36

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 36 - Join Brian back in 1984 in sunny South Florida. He's obsessed with his babysitter Rachel. She's cute, quirky, big glasses, and a little older than him. She's babysitting him for the entire weekend. He's going to discover that Rachel Wagner and her family live a very different lifestyle than anything he's ever seen before and it is going to blow his mind.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   School   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Babysitter   Public Sex   Nudism   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

The Fiero looked like a rock star’s car in the 1980s. The Fiero turned out to be a royal piece of crap that would be something of a joke. However, way back in 1984 it was a smoking beast of a machine, and anyone who drove one was considered a bad-ass.

“Ola, People!” Brad stepped out like a Congressman greeting his constituents at a big fundraiser.

A tall young man with blonde curly hair got out of the passenger seat. I knew him as Nathan. He was very effeminate and dressed like a Benetton model. He wore bright colors, three Day-Glo wrist-watches, and the latest styles.

Brad was wearing shorts and a tank top.

The girls stopped dancing when he showed up. I had told them they had to keep dancing when a CUSTOMER arrived, and Brad was no customer! The three of them were elated that he was there. They bounced enthusiastically. I felt like I had just lost control of three cats I had been trying to herd.

“Hey Son,” Brad greeted his father.

“This is Nathan,” Brad introduced him. Nathan recognized me but he didn’t know my name. Brad didn’t introduce me. He didn’t even introduce his mom and sisters.

“Pleasure to meet you, Nathan,” Dennis shook Nathan’s hand firmly. I do not think Nathan liked that. He had this catty expression on his face like he found it awkward to meet his date’s father.

Instinctively, I knew they were gay. They weren’t just ‘guy friends. There was something about the way that Brad was standing there that made me feel he was waiting for his father’s approval.

“You aren’t here to join us for Family Weekend. Do you need money or something?” Dennis finally cut to the chase.

“You know I love Family Weekends, but they aren’t really for me. They are for you and the girls,” Brad shrugged.

“You’ve always had a place in them,” Doris assured him. She introduced herself to Nathan as “Brad’s Mom” when he failed to introduce her.

“Yeah, watching you get disciplined just doesn’t do anything for me, Mom. I just feel like I get in the way,” he said. Nathan seemed a little confused. I wasn’t sure how much he knew about the family’s activities.

“Nonsense,” Dennis insisted.

“Oh, where are my manners,” he finally introduced his sisters. Nathan recognized Lori. She had been an upper-classman when he was younger. He didn’t know Rachel even though she was a junior. She had to tell him she went to Lely. “This little man is Brian! He’s cool as shit.”

Wow, BRAD said I was cool as shit? That was a huge compliment. I was elated – even though I didn’t know why Brad felt that way about me.

“I’ve seen you around school. You are into computers or something?” Nathan asked.

“I go to computer club sometimes, but I don’t take the classes,” I shrugged. I was nervous. I hated meeting new people.

“I am in journalism, and we use the word processors in the computer labs. I’ve seen you in there,” Nathan nodded. He seemed to be sizing me up or trying to determine if I was straight or gay.

“Is it alright if I go to the mall with Nathan today, Dad?”

“I don’t know why you’d need my permission, Brad. You are going to do what you are going to do,” Dennis said.

“Well, I kind of need you to unlock something for me,” Brad tapped his shorts. He told me that I could wear his cock cage if I wanted while he was out. “It’s a trip!”

“Brian has got a bigger dick than you, it would never fit him. He’s also not a subbie,” Lori defended me.

“You aren’t?” Brad seemed happy for me. “I just assumed you were because you were so shy and well-mannered.”

“Is that what you think I am?” Lori put her hands on her hips.

“Oh, you know what I mean,” Brad dismissed his older sister’s comment. “Have you been smacking Miss Lori around this weekend?” he grabbed my shirt and pulled me close. He got right in my face and looked me in the eye.

“Yes, but she’s just Lori to me,” I struggled to speak just like Lori had when I choked her earlier.

“Good, she needs a little dust blown off of her ass,” Brad let me go. “Did you enjoy watching my mom and sisters air-dance?”

“Air-dance?”

“Hang, swing, gasp,” Brad held his beefy hands to his throat and smiled like it was a fun pass-time.

“Oh yeah,” I didn’t hang them, but I helped a little.

“I envy you. I wish I were a dominant. I just can’t get into it. It’s funny to watch them swing,” he chuckled.

“There is no shame in accepting what you are, Brad. You are a natural submissive like me.”

“I am a slut like you as well,” Brad admitted. Doris blushed a little. I think Nathan was made a little uncomfortable by the conversation. He politely smiled.

Brad put his hand on my back and seemingly welcomed me to his family. “Rachel, this one is definitely a keeper!”

“He is NOT my boyfriend, Brad!” Rachel protested. Brad was just winding her up though. He asked me if I was sure I didn’t swing both ways and when I said no, he told me to think about it.

His Dad had no problem letting him out of the cock cage. Brad had no problem whipping his shorts down right in front of everyone in the driveway. There were no customers or cars on the road. We were in a quiet suburb. His dad had to unlock two locks and a clasp to get it off. Brad sucked the stainless-steel ball clean before he pulled his shorts up. I think Nathan may have had second thoughts about Brad when he saw his micro-penis.

“I appreciate it, Dad. You also said you would loan me a little gas money?”

“No, I asked you if you were going to ask me for money,” Dennis clarified.

“Then the answer is yes. Can I have a little gas money, Dad?” Brad was charming as fuck. It was hard to deny he had a winner’s good looks. He had just selfishly asked for a loan that we all knew he’d never payback. Yet, there was something so charismatic and likable about him that we all smiled at his antics.

He may have looked like a modern-day John Cena, but he had the charm of a modern-day Paul Rudd.

Dennis handed him twenty dollars out of his own pocket. Doris gave him another ten out of the cash-box on the table. He hugged and kissed them, waved at us and off he and Nathan went on their merry way.

I could tell a storm had been brewing in Rachel’s eyes when her brother was there. It erupted the moment he left. “How come Brad gets to ignore family weekends and go to the mall?”

“Brad is different than you, and you don’t have to participate in family weekends,” Dennis’s tone was firm and calm but laced with undertones of “watch what you say and how you say it to me.”

“I don’t mind participating, but everybody should have to! You and Mom are going to be gone all day, and Brad won’t be here. It will just be Lori and me swinging in cages all afternoon.”

Rachel seemed like she longed to be caged when I first arrived. I knew something was going on and I didn’t want to interrupt.

“What would you like to do? Go to the mall and shop?” Dennis laughed.

“Sure, or just end earlier if you and mom are going to be gone all day,” Rachel shrugged.

“I think you are overdue for a little attitude adjustment,” Dennis grabbed his daughter by the ear and dragged her into the garage. He quickly stripped her naked. Dennis rapidly struck her butt over and over while she protested and groaned.

“Do you have a hearing problem?”

“No Daddy!”

“What weekend is this?” he asked as he continued whacking his daughter’s ass nice and red. He made her sit down on a wooden chair that had clearly been designed for bondage.

“Family weekend,” Rachel cried.

“What are you on family weekend?”

“A cunt,” Rachel’s tears were making her mascara run. Outside a car pulled up to peruse the garage sale. The two young teens were oblivious to what was happening in the garage.

“Daddy, there is a car here,” Lori warned him to show some discretion with her sister.

Dennis kept his voice down, but he didn’t stop smacking Rachel’s tits as he forced her to sit on a metal cylinder about 8 inches high that was embedded in the chair. It was thick like a dildo. The top was shiny and flat and had no rounded tip. He locked her legs in place at the sides with leather straps and chains that were attached to the base. She pleaded that she would behave.

“I know you will behave. That isn’t the question. The question is HOW you behave. You are testing me today. You want to see if I’ll drop everything and give you attention,” Dennis raised both of his Rachel’s hands high above her head and locked them in place with cuffs as well. She was now exposed and bound.

“No, no, I just wanted us to be together this weekend,” Rachel writhed on the metal plug in her pussy.

Dennis flipped a light switch and his daughter jumped and screamed a little. The people in the car outside must have heard it.

“Oh, it’s just the shocker. I want a turn when you are done. Quit being so dramatic,” Lori called back into the garage and dismissed her little sister’s pain.

Rachel tried to shift her body off the metal post in her pussy. It was obviously giving her a shock.

“It’s a modified joy buzzer,” Dennis explained as he flicked the switch on and off. “You know those practical joke devices you hold in the palm of your hand, and they shock somebody when you offer to shake their hand? I thought I’d make one for the house. It’s been out here for ages.”

“Please daddy,” Rachel begged. She seemed to recover from the pain. Rachel still looked like she was uncomfortable and unhappy. She squirmed when her father flicked on the switch, but she didn’t appear to be in any real danger of electrocution.

“The girls outgrew this contraption pretty fast,” Dennis said. He got bored flicking the switch on and off and let his daughter rest a little. “This one was the next model,” Dennis removed a sheet from an antique electric chair. “It’s a genuine replica of the electric chair they used on Alcatraz,” Dennis told me.

The wood looked old and there were well-worn leather straps. There was a metal hat that attached to the top. There was no metal post to sit on though. There were two metal posts sticking up out of the armrests that someone could grab on to. The most surprising thing was that it had an ornate slot to insert tokens.

“I bought this at an amusement park in Baltimore that was going out of business. I hauled it back to Florida and modified it to give it a little more juice. It doesn’t need tokens anymore. Go ahead and try it out,” he smiled and plugged it in. Decorative lights came on around the base of the device. The sign at the bottom read “Ride the Lightning 50 cents!”

I was pretty hesitant to sit in it.

“Oh jeez,” Dennis rolled his eyes and called Lori in.

“Oh my gosh! My favorite seat!” she gushed. She still had my jizz dripping off of her nose and she hadn’t wiped it off!

She pulled off her shirt but kept the little sign around her neck that read “All Clothes Half Off” and suggested she would model them. She sat down on the chair in her panties. She grabbed the two metal posts on the armrests. Dennis called them “Electrodes”.

Her father didn’t lower the metal pan on to her head. It appeared to be largely ornamental and wasn’t plugged into anything. He pushed the token slot in and then hit start.

“Aiii-yaaay----yaaiiii ... yaaaaiiiiiiiiii ... yaaaaiiiiiiiiii,” Lori rode the lightning for approximately a minute. She got off on it. Her panties were soaked. “Again, again, again!” she giggled.

“Get out there and sell some of your useless old horse-shit and you can play later,” Dennis pinched her tits and twisted her nipples hard.

“Meanie,” Lori stuck her tongue out playfully. She stood up and put her shirt back on. Lori glanced over her shoulder. The glare she gave Rachel seemed to say “eat your heart out.”

Dennis told me to come with him. He had some boxes he needed to move. I tried to remind him that we were leaving Rachel tied up in the garage alone, but he didn’t seem to care.

Once we were outside of the garage he whispered “sometimes you have to ignore them. That’s the biggest torture of all to Rachel. You can go back in there later and flip her switch a few times.”

There was one older couple perusing lamps and ordinary books. There were two teenagers who were giggling and laughing as they looked through the items. Lori recognized them immediately. I knew the younger ones. His name was Eric Edison. His older brother Tim Edison had gone to school with Lori. They both recognized her right away.

“Well, don’t you look lovely,” Tim flirted with Lori. He was tall and a little plain looking. He had broad shoulders, but he wasn’t a giant like Brad.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.