Keeping the Babysitter in Line - Cover

Keeping the Babysitter in Line

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 34

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 34 - Join Brian back in 1984 in sunny South Florida. He's obsessed with his babysitter Rachel. She's cute, quirky, big glasses, and a little older than him. She's babysitting him for the entire weekend. He's going to discover that Rachel Wagner and her family live a very different lifestyle than anything he's ever seen before and it is going to blow his mind.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   School   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Babysitter   Public Sex   Nudism   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

Dennis still hadn’t shown up right after the theater (like my mom would have). I didn’t know what time it was. It was later than I’d ever been out before, though. It was about thirty minutes after the show and most people had left. The parking lot was nearly empty. Stores were all closed. I wondered who did the few cars that were sitting in the parking lot even belong to?

Did people park at Publix to shop and then forget they had a car and walk home?

The girls didn’t seem all that worried about it. I decided to take them behind the dumpster at the dairy queen. It was closed. I made them take their panties and corsets off but keep their garters and heels on in case their dad showed up. I wanted him to see them that way. I told the girls to squat naked with their legs apart. I handcuffed them with their hands behind their head.

It was an amazing feeling to have that kind of authority. I loved seeing the girls obey me almost as much I loved seeing their bare tits. I loved the smell of their wet pussies and how their pussy lips opened and closed slightly as they breathed and remained in the difficult and exposed position. I loved watching their tits rise slightly and fall with every breath they took.

I loved the sour look on Lori’s face as she waited obediently and the disinterested but accepting look on her sister’s face. There was something about the fact that they didn’t seem to enjoy what they were doing- but they did it for me anyway that thrilled me.

“Oh jeez, is this really necessary,” Lori was saying just as I stuffed my dick into her pretty mouth. She stopped talking and started sucking. I was happy she didn’t slap ME away. She sucked my cock like it was oxygen she needed to breath.

I made her share me with her sister. I was tempted to lick their assholes and do other nasty things with them. I kept a sharp eye out for Dennis. I recognized the headlights to his jeep and let the girls get dressed.

“No need, he’ll make us strip anyway,” Lori said as she popped her mouth off of my cock. “You’ll tell him we behaved, right?” she grabbed my dick hard to squeeze it.

“Yeah, you were great.”

Lori let my cock go and shrugged. She and her sister walked over to the jeep holding their panties and tops in their hands. It was the dead of night, but we were still in a very well-lit parking lot at the hub of our small town. A cop could have been driving by and saw them!

Doris was face down in the middle of the back seat. She was naked and cuffed. She looked well-used, sweaty and wore down. Her pussy lips were stretched, and she had two big metal hoops hanging from them. They were much larger than what I was used to seeing on any of their bodies.

The girls frequently attached objects or chains to their pussy lips, so I didn’t really think about how extremely painful or humiliating that must have been for Doris. It seemed like just another of her many decadent tribulations to me.

I automatically took shotgun while the girls got fully undressed outside.

“Oh my god, Mom! Did you finally get them?” Lori reached in and grabbed the HEAVY silver metal disks in her pussy lips. I didn’t realize her pussy lips were that elastic. Whatever happened to Doris seemed like a big deal to her daughters.

“Yes, your father got me the BIGGEST set they had!” Doris said proudly.

Dennis called them “Floor Knockers” and for good reason. The rings were heavy and elongated her pussy lips in an obscene way. They certainly didn’t stretch her pussy lips all the way to the floor, but the way they hung down looked like absolute torture to me. Doris’s asshole and cunt were also gaping and wet. It was easy to tell that whatever they had done tonight had also involved a lot of sex and probably with a lot of other men.

Lori loved puns and coined the term “Door Knockers” as a play on the name Doris. Her mother seemed to think that was funny and smiled as if she were riding a wave of euphoria. I came to learn that the endorphins from pain and even humiliation often thrilled Doris. It was still quite surreal to see the big happy grin on Doris’s face as her daughters inspected the heavy object. They were both in awe.

Lori and Rachel both felt the stainless-steel rings in their mother’s pussy and admired them. I even reached back and gave them a tug.

“Do they hurt?” I asked. I still didn’t’ realize that she was pierced. They were all pierced. I assumed that these were clip-ons because we used a lot of clips.

“Yes, they hurt, Brian. That’s what separates the women that talk about getting a piercing, from the women that get it done,” Doris remained ass-up and face down in the backseat. Her asshole had a huge gap. I could see right down into her stink-box from my seat.

The girls got in once they were naked and sat on either side of their mother. They put their legs up and waited for handcuffs. “No, sit like your mom! I don’t want her to feel awkward.”

The girls obeyed and turned around. They faced their asses towards us and put their hands behind their backs. Dennis nodded when I showed him their handcuffs and indicated I should cuff their wrists together.

I could smell their sweaty asses and musky cunts. They were getting wet again. That had to be humiliating! Getting turned on when you have to ride with your ass up in the air?

“How was it?” Dennis asked his daughters how the movie was.

“It was totally awesome!” Lori gave the most common response any teenager could give about something from the 1980s.

“I see you have your fart-stoppers still buried deep in your shit-boxes,” Dennis admired their matching stainless butt-plugs. I assumed the purpose of the plug was not to stretch or exercise their anus but to actually stop farts at that point. That was obviously incorrect. “Did these come out tonight?”

“No, Daddy!”

Dennis seemed surprised.

“Did they misbehave?” he asked me. He plucked the butt plugs out of their ass. He pulled them out so hard that they made a popping sound. Then he switched them and made them suck each other’s ass plug. They both opened their mouth’s willingly and began sucking on them like a baby’s pacifier.

“No, not really”

“Not really? Did they, or didn’t they?”

“They didn’t misbehave,” I shrugged.

Dennis seemed skeptical or disappointed or a bit of both. Dennis drove us home once he was sure the girls were secured in the backseat.

He asked his daughters about the show, and they said they loved it. They thanked him for letting them go. “You can go any weekend. I don’t know why you felt the need to go THIS weekend, but when we get home, you will make up for lost time.”

“Mrrfffmpsffff,” The girl’s tone suggested they were saying “Yes Daddy!” but the plugs were way too big to talk around.

Dennis asked me what I thought. I shared with him some but not all of my observations that I shared with you. I told him how I knew two of the cast members in real life. I explained how I knew Lady Viking from the theater when she wasn’t in character. She seemed so much larger than life now to me. I assumed she was just some random assistant manager at a movie theater. I also went on a little about the show and how magnificent it was. I didn’t get into the deeper meanings that I suspected were interwoven into the story. I would need some time to unravel those.

Rocky Horror frequently featured great works of arts. Whistler’s Mother was featured as Eddie’s Mom. Leonardo DaVinci’s David was in several scenes. Was there some reason for that as well?

“So, it was just pretty much a normal Saturday Night at Rocky, huh? Nothing unusual?”

Dennis reached into the back and slapped both girl’s asses to prod them to answer. They nodded it was perfectly natural.

I told him that I did make Lori pull her panties down toward the end of the show. I didn’t have a reason, I just wanted her to do it. It felt silly admitting that out loud. I felt that there should have been some goal or rule violation to warrant it.

I also told him how I cuffed them behind the dairy queen and made them suck my dick. He was fine with that too.

“Well, I am glad you had fun,” was all Dennis said about that. We drove into Lakewood where they lived. I kept looking behind me at the great swinging pendulum between Doris’s sore pussy lips. They were like taffy that had been pulled and stretched. The two metal hoops audibly clapped together anytime the jeep turned or came to a stop.

He came to a stop sign near their house. “Alright, here is where you bitches get off,” he announced. He had me uncuff the girls with the key he gave me. Then he made the three of them get out and jog behind the car. Doris had to run slow. Her daughters maintained pace with her. Doris had a pained look on her face. She seemed happy but struggled to move her legs because of the heavy weights that stretched her pussy lips to absurd lengths as they slammed into her thighs while she jogged.

It was probably 3 or 4 in the morning at this point.

“The truth,” Dennis demanded. “Did the girls promise you something if you went easy on them? I’ll find out if they did. They are fantastic, little liars but you can’t bullshit a bullshitter.”

I assured him that wasn’t the case.

“Help me understand,” Dennis drove nice and slow. I am sure he was intending to also torment and humiliate the girls but they didn’t seem to complain about the late night streaking at all. They seemed to accept it as if it were simply part of the games they played as a family.

The girls were visible in the brake lights behind the jeep. “You are a teenage boy. You like girls. You helped me tie them up, smack the snot out of them, and you enjoyed that today at the beach?”

“Yes,” I admitted.

“They had to ask your permission to do anything. You could have told them to do anything. You could have tied their arms up like chicken flaps and made them dance the time warp in the nude while quacking like ducks. You could have announced there would be a gang-bang in the parking lot and let the entire audience have their with them. You could have stuck this entire tube of Ben-Gay up their ass, but you didn’t use any of it?”

“I didn’t,” I admitted.

“I think God expected Adam to take the Apple,” he said cryptically.

“What?”

“God made one tree in the Garden of Eden and told Adam not to eat it. I’ve been a dad for a long time. I think the first thing that the person I made in my own image would do is go right down to that one tree and eat the apple. I think if God were infinitely wise, he should have expected that.”

I didn’t see where this was going.

“God could have put the fucking tree on the moon. He didn’t have to put it where Adam could get it.”

Dennis could see that I didn’t understand. He told me to forget it and kept driving. There were no cars on the road, but there could have been at any time. The girls would have been seen for certain!

“On the subject of truth,” I felt I just had to confront Dennis. I was not entirely sure that I should. My stomach started churning as soon as I brought it up. I had already opened my mouth though and I couldn’t just change the subject.

“Yes?”

“There was no way statistically that Doris could have won the contest. You made an error,” I said.

“You are not as dumb as you look,” Dennis snickered. “I was hoping you’d tell me that you thought I was a liar.”

“You only checked the math for a split second while you were driving. It seems more likely that you made a calculation error,” I said.

“I am an Engineer, Brian. I do math for a living, Son. You won’t find a computer at Radio Shack that can outthink me.”

He tapped his head with his finger. “If you thought I made an error, why didn’t you bring it up right away?”

I didn’t have an answer.

“That’s because you thought I cheated. I don’t blame you. It was no error. Rachel won fair and square.”

I didn’t understand where he was going with this. I was uncomfortable and felt like I had done something wrong.

“I don’t think you being here is entirely an accident. It might be, but my daughter isn’t stupid or forgetful and we have a calendar for family weekends up for this reason.”

What he was saying was blowing my mind. I wanted to know more.

“I was planning on granting Rachel’s fantasy tomorrow. I just don’t think it was to spend the day with Daddy. I dote on Rachel, and I love her very much. Ra is the baby of the family. When you grow up with siblings like Brad and Lori it is hard to shine. They suck all of the oxygen and attention out of the room because they shine so brightly. She has often felt she was in their shadow.”

That made sense. I was an only child. I didn’t have any frame of reference except television. I pictured Jan from the Brady Bunch. As the middle child, she wasn’t hot like her older sister or cute like her younger sister.

“You’ve seen how she has one pussy lip bigger than the other? She invented an imaginary friend named Uncle years ago. She tied herself and stretched her one pussy lips. She used to say that Uncle was doing that to her and he made her do things. Trust me, I searched for who this guy might be. It turns out, he only existed in her head.”

I didn’t understand fully.

“This is hard to explain. I think Rachel gets off on things that are not fair. She often competes with Lori and Doris in little games. They only know one way to do things and that is ALL the way. They often win. Rachel seems to enjoy thinking that I rigged the game against her.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.