Keeping the Babysitter in Line - Cover

Keeping the Babysitter in Line

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 29

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Join Brian back in 1984 in sunny South Florida. He's obsessed with his babysitter Rachel. She's cute, quirky, big glasses, and a little older than him. She's babysitting him for the entire weekend. He's going to discover that Rachel Wagner and her family live a very different lifestyle than anything he's ever seen before and it is going to blow his mind.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   School   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Babysitter   Public Sex   Nudism   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

Lori and Rachel both seemed to have slightly different attitudes after their enema. At first, the frozen poop-cycles in their assholes were rapidly melting looked like small white tails and water ran down their thighs. The girls pushed them further and further into their tight assholes as the ice melted until they disappeared inside them fully.

Coldwater trickled down their thighs as they walked around the house. The Wagners didn’t engage in anything sexual for about an hour. Instead, they put away the things they brought to the beach, took showers, and talked. The girls never sat in chairs while they were naked though. They hand washed the bowl they emptied their assy backwash into it. They didn’t eat from it or lick it.

The spectacle seemed a little anti-climactic to me at the time. I guess I expected the Wagners to do something with the lips-shaped bowl now that they had filled it. I didn’t understand why they didn’t just go into the bathroom and use the toilet if they were going to flush it all down anyway.

They had just made the simple act of being able to relieve themselves into a ritual that they did together. I suppose I expected a gong to sound or something to signal that it was over- instead of them quietly walking away and cleaning up.

Dennis got naked, and he sat on a towel on the couch. He watched a little television and relaxed. Doris started organizing for the yard sale tomorrow. I considered getting naked as well. I doubted anyone would have said anything if I did. I was still painfully shy about my own body though. I was basically a munchkin who hadn’t quite hit his growth spurt yet.

The girls went upstairs and started getting ready for the Rocky Horror Picture show. I felt we had over three hours before the pre-show even began and we had plenty of time. All I typically do is run a comb through my hair, apply some deodorant to my pits, and put on fresh clothes and I am out the door.

I spent fifteen minutes applying after-shave and trying to look cool before I came to Rachel’s house yesterday. I felt guilty that I had been primping for so long.

I was up in Rachel’s room sitting on her bed watching them talk about what costumes they wanted to wear. At one point, I had to use the bathroom in Rachel’s room. I was going to shut the door but the girl’s told me that doors didn’t get shut on Family weekends. “We don’t get privacy, Brian.”

I didn’t argue with them about that. I didn’t think that extended to ME though. I have to admit I felt uncomfortable using the bathroom with the door open. The girls were kind enough to get out of the bathroom so that I could pee.

“Damn boy,” Lori made a joke “Are you frying chicken in there? You PISS loud as fuck! I think that is pretty cool.”

I didn’t know how to even respond to that. I blushed a little and zipped my pants up. The girls seemed to enjoy making me uncomfortable with comments like that.

“I thought you were a total spaz when we first met, but you aren’t a TOTAL spaz,” Lori smiled when I flushed and walked out of the bathroom. “What color is our soap?” she asked.

I didn’t know. She pointed to the bathroom and glared at me for forgetting to wash my hands. I immediately went back into the bathroom. “I am just fucking with you, Brian. Relax. Take your clothes off. We aren’t going to bite- very hard.”

I didn’t undress but I felt a lot more comfortable after that. They treated me less like a guest and or someone that Rachel was babysitting that got underfoot and more like a family member. That helped make me feel much more at home.

Lori and Rachel often sang random songs from Rocky Horror Picture Show. The lyrics were really bizarre, and I could only guess how the songs might fit the plot.

“I really got hot when I saw Janet’s Twat,” Lori sang to me loudly as soon as I walked into their bedroom. She indicated that her sister was Janet with her head and smiled at me. I assumed this was a quote from the movie. I found it hard to believe that studios would allow that sort of vulgarity in a movie. I was definitely interested in watching it.

“You can take your clothes off and get comfortable if you want, Brian.” Rachel said. She and her sister were flitting around naked in the bedroom. I assumed they HAD to be naked. It felt to me like if I took my clothes off that I would be giving up some of my power.

I will also admit that I was very self-conscious about my body. They eventually talked me into it though. It was incredibly surreal sitting in a teenage girl’s bedroom while she and her sister try things on and sing songs I’ve never heard before to one another.

I felt strange taking off my clothes. The process took longer than I thought it would. They watched me unbuckle my belt. The family laughed when they saw I was wearing the standard boy’s white underwear. I didn’t even know there were other options for men. My mom was the one who bought my underwear. In retrospect, I do not think they were actually laughing at my underwear. They may just have laughed at how nervous I was. I had never undressed like this in front of people.

They didn’t say anything about my penis or my body. I was glad because I was holding my breath. I was SO nervous! I could feel the butterflies in my stomach making me anxious and nervous.

If my mom could have seen me casually sitting on Rachel’s bed completely naked while the two of them talked, she probably would have lost her mind. It felt good and it felt so scary at the same time. I casually slid a small pink pillow over my dick at one point. The girls didn’t notice or if they did, they didn’t say anything.

It felt really cool to be in an older girl’s room. It made me feel mature even though I knew that technically I didn’t belong there. Her room was decorated in pinks and flowers, with posters from the movie Sixteen Candles and of teen heart-throbs. It seemed so much more mature (even though in retrospect, I would consider it a teenagers room as well now that I am older).

I felt cool to be a fly on the wall in the room with them. I didn’t talk much – at least not at first.

They argued about what they were going to wear. Lori wanted to dress as someone named “Frank-N-Furter”. He was apparently a doctor. That sounded like the all-time dumbest character name I’d ever heard. Rachel wanted to wear a costume made of glitter with a top hat. The character’s name was Magenta.

“You always wear that,” Lori chided her sister.

“So? I like it! and I don’t ALWAYS wear it, because we haven’t gone to Rocky in months.”

Honestly, every time they called the movie “Rocky” I could only picture Sylvester Stallone playing Rocky Balboa in boxing trunks running around singing about science fiction double features and building creatures.

I wanted to settle their arguments and tell them what they were going to wear. The problem was that I had no idea who any of these characters were and I didn’t want to make a bad choice.

They kept trying on garter stockings, and corsets. I wondered when they would start trying on the costumes, they wanted to wear to the RHPS. (At the time I did not know those were one and the same).

Rachel was sitting on the edge of the bed and Lori was blow-drying her body and luxuriating. Every now and then she would sing directly into her blow dryer like it was a microphone. She acted so charismatic and full of life.

In my mind, I thought a ‘submissive’ would be shy and quiet. If Lori was an example of a submissive, I definitely had that stereotype completely wrong. I don’t know where I got it from. I presume from television when they presented old time slave marms on movies like Gone with the Wind.

The girls were submissive but they were also smart asses with minds of their own.

“How come you don’t have a boyfriend?” I asked Lori casually. It was just to make conversation.

“Who says I don’t?” She was standing in the bathroom and trying on some earrings. I didn’t see why what earrings she was wearing even mattered. If it was a dangly brass or silver hoop – would anyone even notice? It seemed to matter to her.

“She doesn’t,” Rachel frowned and clarified. “Who would put up with this cunt?”

“A lot of guys would. The truth is, Brian,” she spoke to me in a very relaxed way like she had known me for years. “I don’t really like guys. I don’t really like girls.”

“You like cock and pussy,” Rachel reminded her sister with a pragmatic grin.

“Love ‘em, and let’s not forget my favorite! ASS!” Lori leaned over her little sister and took a big bite out of the air as if she was chomping down on her sister’s asshole. “Those are easy to get when I want them without all the mushy stuff,” she said.

Rachel picked up two big rubbery latex dildos like they were dumb-bells as if to agree. I wished to the stars above that she would look at me like she looked at those two dumbells. She looked like she absolutely adored them. The fact that there were two of them made me fantasize that she probably put one in her pussy and one in her ass.

“I’ve had plenty of boyfriends, Brian,” Lori explained with a bit of a sigh.

“Did any of them know you do family weekends?” I asked. I was just curious. My dick was starting to get hard thinking about what Rachel would do with those dildos when I wasn’t here. I thought she only fucked them when her dad made her.

“Some,” Lori admitted. “Some liked it, some freaked out,” she said. Rachel pointed out that most freaked out. I found that hard to believe at first.

“Most guys like kinky stuff at first, but after a while they start to get possessive or want me all to themselves.”

What she said made sense. I never forgot how Lori phrased what she told me next. She said “I am a butterfly addict like my sister, and a mattress addict like my mother. Those two things make a bad girlfriend.”

I didn’t understand what she meant at first. I had to noodle on it for a while. I had butterflies in MY stomach and I wished they would go away because they made me feel nauseous and worried.

She liked that feeling of being on the edge. I knew they were adrenaline junkies that got off on a little danger. There was more to it than that. She liked being placed in uncomfortable situations for the very reason that she could get those butterflies.

Lori embraced those primal feelings that were designed to trigger our flight or fight reflexes. She actively sought them out for Family weekends, and she liked them. I just couldn’t understand her true motivation around why she enjoyed it.

It wasn’t just danger either. I could imagine the impending sense of dread that one is going to be punished or even executed. I couldn’t imagine wanting to cultivate that feeling.

The part that was hardest of being a stomach butterfly addict comment to understand was humiliation. I certainly enjoyed watching it happen to them today. I tried to engineer situations in which it would. I could not understand why THEY liked it too.

At first, I thought they may see themselves floating above the scenario and watching and imagining it was happening to someone else just like them. The term butterfly addict made me think about all of the times I’ve been deeply humiliated at some point in my life (no surprise, there were many!).

Those were not good memories for me. I did not have a ‘reputation’ to protect. I wasn’t known as handsome, strong or even smart. If anything, I was known for all the wrong things like being a teacher’s pet or a wimp.

Yet, I was worried what people might think of me in the long term when I was embarrassed.

Lori and her sister seemed to want to be humiliated and I still didn’t understand fully what they got out of it.

I wondered if Lori’s seemingly infinite amount of confidence was all just an act and deep down inside she was a quivering mess of self-doubt and anxiety? I also theorized that she might like to be humiliated so that she could feel what it feels like not to have so much confidence and self-worth?

That seemed illogical to me, but it might also explain why Brad was submissive. He was EVERYTHING I could ever wish I was. He was strong, affable, charming, handsome, and full of confidence. I had only had very brief encounters with him though, so I was just guessing what his deal was.

I also wondered about the mattress addict comment. Doris had told me that earlier. I knew they had a healthy appetite for sex. I know it sounds silly but my first thought when Doris said that was that she must mean that she likes to lie on mattresses while she has sex (instead of the kitchen floor).

The more I thought about it, the more I imagined that what they really meant was they liked to have sex all of the time.

I was also really having difficulty getting the concept that girls might not want monogamy. It had been instilled into me from birth that the goal of every woman was to grow up, get married and have babies. My mom said a career was nice but that her goal had always been to settle down and start a family. It seemed like all of her friends agreed. Every woman on television seemed to feel that same way.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.