Keeping the Babysitter in Line - Cover

Keeping the Babysitter in Line

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 28

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Join Brian back in 1984 in sunny South Florida. He's obsessed with his babysitter Rachel. She's cute, quirky, big glasses, and a little older than him. She's babysitting him for the entire weekend. He's going to discover that Rachel Wagner and her family live a very different lifestyle than anything he's ever seen before and it is going to blow his mind.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   School   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Babysitter   Public Sex   Nudism   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

“I don’t’ know,” Dennis gave me some more ice to put in their pussies, mouths, and this time their assholes. The girls politely parted their legs, and even rose up a little on the seat to give me access to their poop-chutes.

“I was hoping to hang you tonight since I won’t be around most of the day,” he said.

“You can hang us when we get back. It’s only a few hours! Oh please, Daddy!”

“You’ve never gone to Rocky Horror before on Family night,” Dennis seemed familiar with the show. I had no idea what to expect. Quite frankly, the more I heard about it, the more insane it sounded to me.

It simply couldn’t contain everything they said it did.

It was apparently a science fiction musical about transvestites, aliens, vampires, cannibalism, and had copious amounts of sex and rock and roll in it. It sounded awesome. I assumed I would have heard about it by then.

I was into Indiana Jones, Flash Gordon, Krull, Conan, Beast Master, Star Wars, Star Trek. I loved all of that stuff. The part that confused me the most was that Rachel and Lori put those movies down. It stood to reason if RHPS was so good, and those other movies were science fiction, why didn’t they like any of them.

I was reminded of a friend of mine named David Quiles. He loved Star Wars but hated Star Trek. I couldn’t comprehend that because they were both grand space operas. I was decidedly interested in finding out more about the Rocky Horror Picture Show (RHPS).

Lori told me that watching it in the theater was the only way to go. The Gulf Gate Cinema was the cutting edge of movie technology (to me) in the 1980s. I could understand that. I had seen Revenge of the Jedi in that theater last year and it did seem larger than life. I was going to learn tonight that it wasn’t the quality of the movie or the big screen that made it so popular.

We had just stopped at that plaza. The latest showing I had ever seen a movie at that theater was around 10pm. I knew the girls had to go home, shower and change. I was floored to learn that the movie didn’t start until midnight. What kind of movie starts at midnight? When did it get out?

My mom would have been worried sick! My MOM!! I was supposed to call her. When we got to the Wagner’s house, I went inside and left Doris, Rachel and Lori to unpack the jeep.

“Hello, Mom?” I dialed her room in Sanibel?”

“Hi Brian! How are things going? Do you need us to come get you?” She sounded genuinely worried about me.

“No, I am fine. I went to the beach today.”

“Willingly?” she sounded almost amused. She made me wait and bragged to my Dad that I went to the beach.

“He probably didn’t like that,” I heard my father mention in the background. I had grown up in Florida. My parents loved to go to the Beach, but I preferred to stay home and play video games if I could.

“No, it was fine. I got to see some interesting things.”

“I bet,” my mom sounded skeptical. I think she assumed I was boob-watching. My parents had noticed my proclivity to stare at women’s tits when we went to the beach together.

“What did you have for dinner?” my mom’s next question was pointed, like she was judging.

“McDonalds,” I told the truth. The Wagners lied a lot during their role-playing scenarios, but they insisted on the truth in their house otherwise.

“A Happy Meal? Doesn’t this family cook? For what we paid Rachel, she should give you a home-made meal. Can I speak to her?”

Rachel was carrying in something heavy. I asked her to come to the phone. I hated to do that. It felt humiliating to have to ask Rachel to speak to my mom.

“Yes Ma’am? What’s that Ma’am? No, he’s been a pain in the butt all day. I am just kidding. Yes, he went in the water. No, we didn’t have to throw him in. Yes, he is. Oh, I am sorry, he seemed to want McDonalds. Okay, I’ll see what else we have here. We are going to a movie tonight.”

Rachel handed me back the phone and told me my mommy wanted to talk to me. She often called her father “Daddy” but her tone suggested she was implying I was immature when she said “Mommy”.

“Yes, Mom?”

“What movie are you going to see?”

“I don’t know,” I lied. I became aware that I was instinctively responding in a kiddy-voice out of habit. It was the one I often used with my mother. I didn’t talk that way with anyone else.

“You don’t know?”

“It was just a spur of the moment thing, Mom.”

“Well, how much is the ticket?” she sounded skeptical. I think that’s because she knew I was usually hyper-aware of all new science fiction movies and I talked endlessly about them before I finally badgered her into taking me to them.

“I don’t know,” I said.

“Tell them I’ll reimburse them for the ticket. Are you going to ask for Popcorn?”

I couldn’t believe my mom was being so anal-retentive. I didn’t know that word back then, but that was what she was all the time about everything.

“No, Mom.”

“Okay, well if you do then save the receipt and I will pay them back,” she said.

Why on earth would she not trust them on how much popcorn cost?

“I love you, Brian.”

“I love you too, Mom.”

I felt weird telling my mom I loved her on the phone. It felt strange mostly because I had pretended Doris was my mom and I had fucked her hard on the kitchen floor too. I guess I was also embarrassed that the Wagners might tease me about how I changed my voice to sound more like a simple kid when I spoke with my mother.

I vowed to stop doing that in the future. It was a habit I had fallen into. I almost used a lisp when I spoke with her.

The Wagner’s had a good laugh about the call when I hung up. I felt ashamed. I wasn’t a touchy-feely-huggy kind of guy with my parents and I seldom said I loved them. I felt this strange sense of guilt when I had to say it out loud. It wasn’t that I did not love my parents. Obviously, I loved them. I just felt weird about saying it to them – especially in front of other people.

The Wagners seemed to be quite the opposite. They’d French kiss or finger each other’s assholes in front of other people (at least on Family Weekends)

The girls were already eating off of the floor when I finished up my call. They were kneeling and holding their ass cheeks spread nice and wide. They bent forward and leaned on their tits so that their chins were touching the tile.

Dennis had stuck one McNugget in each of their assholes and pussies. He lined them up so that they were formed a semi-circle almost behind one another. He had the McNuggets sitting out on the table.

They were chewing when I sat at the table to get my food.

“I like this new rule,” Dennis seemed to appreciate my contribution.

I watched as Doris struggled to lift herself up, and pull a nugget out of Lori’s sweaty asshole with just her teeth. It was incredibly sexual and also physically demanding for Doris.

“What if we change it up, breakfast is scattered all over the floor, and they have to eat like free-range pigs, I said that they would have to hold their assholes as wide as they could.

Dennis nodded and the girls groaned a little.

“At lunch, they could eat like this, in a semi-circle,” I suggested we let them crawl but drag their tits on the tile. “We could even smack them with a riding crop and make them continue around in a slow circle like a merry go round.”

The girls groaned more. Rachel lifted herself up and ate a McNugget out of her mother’s pussy. She licked her mom’s clit a little before she did.

“Then in the evenings, they could squat on the balls of their feet, and hold their asses open and just leave their mouths open. We could hand feed them,” I said.

The girls groaned a little more.

“So, basically, we’d tell them to assume a different position at every meal?” Dennis said.

I told him that was the gist of it. “Congratulations, you’ve just come up with a rule we already had in place. I never had a consistent way that the girls have to eat. I usually don’t make a big deal out of it. I let the girls sit at the dinner table sometimes. Tomorrow, you can experiment with any position you want for lunch and dinner.”

“Hup! Hup! on your hands, lazy sluts!” He grabbed a nearby riding crop. “Round and round! Don’t drop a single McNugget!”

It was so funny and arousing when he treated them like dumb animals performing circus tricks for his amusement (and they obeyed!).

“Am I allowed to adjust mine, Daddy? It’s going to fall out?” Lori asked sweetly. She was usually very compliant, but she was just being generally nicer now that her father had agreed to let her attend the Rocky Horror Picture Show.

He smacked her hand away from her ass with the crop. “No, ask one of us.”

“Mom, will you please eat that McNugget out of my cunt, or one of you please dunk it in a little further? I can feel it starting to drop!” She pleaded politely as she crawled for her father’s amusement in a tight circle.

“I am chewing as fast as I can, dear,” Doris spoke with her mouth full.

“I like to feed them McNuggets on Family Weekends. They are cheap, easily fit in their asses and cunts, and taste like shit,” Dennis was going to reach down and fix Lori’s McNugget before it dropped to the ground for her. It was just balancing precariously in the folds of her vagina. Her pussy was being used like a pocket!

That had to be intensely humiliating for them to have to each from each other’s bodies. I felt it was probably even more embarrassing to have a their most treasured intimate body parts reduced to a food pocket.

“Beg properly,” I folded my arms stubbornly.

“Aren’t you tired of hearing us beg, yet?” she asked me before launching in a version of pretty please. “Pretty, pretty please, with gumdrop titties, big blue butternuts, coconuts, big butts, stinky cunts, whipped cream, whip my fat ass with molasses and dunk MY McNugget up my fat cum-slot!”

It was funny and I was more than willing to secure the McNugget in Lori’s sticky-sweet pussy.

“Sweet and Sour sauce,” Dennis indicated that their pussies were intended to be dipping sauces. He put another McNugget in his wife’s pussy to replace one Rachel had just eaten. He licked his fingers.

He shoved a McNugget into Rachel’s asshole so far that only the tip stuck out. She gasped. “Chocolate sauce,” he said. Rachel groaned.

“Cheer up, Ra! After this we’ll be at Rocky Horror! You better wise up, Janet Weiss!” Lori said.

“Are we going to be allowed to throw toast and hold up lighters?” Rachel asked her father. RHPS sounded more and more like the most bizarre movie I never heard of. Why would anyone bring toast and a lighter to a movie?

“That’s going to be up to your babysitter,” Dennis ignored her question and tucked another McNugget into Lori’s twat while grabbing a bite of his Big Mac.

“He’s not really a babysitter. You just say that to...”

“To what, dear?” Doris asked her daughter.

“Humiliate me,” Rachel realized that was the goal of family weekend. “I am supposed to be HIS babysitter. So, It’s ironic.”

“We are your parents. We can assign you any baby-sitter, anytime we want,” Doris took her husband’s side in the discussion.

“I am a Junior in High School, I don’t need a babysitter.”

“Brian’s a freshman, and he didn’t need one. He’s proven very adaptive and mature. I am not sure if this is what you expected though, is it Brian?”

“I don’t think I could have expected any of this,” I offered the understatement of the year as my response to Dennis’s question.

“The girls basically want to know if you are going to be a hard-ass when they go to Rocky Horror, and make them obey rules, or if you are going to lighten up and let them be silly and participate in all of the Rocky Traditions.”

I knew Dennis was asking me to make this decision. I didn’t feel it was fair to make me choose right then. I didn’t know what we’d be doing. However, I realized I’d have to establish the tone before our arrival. If I was too nice, then I ran the risk of them running over me. If I was too mean, then I ran the risk of ruining their fun.

What to do? What to do?

“I’d need to know more about what is expected, before I could decide that,” I said.

“Oh no, it’s a Rocky Tradition. Virgins can’t be given any secrets,” Lori’s bubbly tone suggested she was kidding but she really wasn’t.

I looked at Dennis. I was trying to read his expression to see If he wanted me to be a hard-ass or he wanted me to give in to his daughters and let them have a couple hours of free time. That could be their fantasy after all!

His face was unreadable to me. He had been a hard-ass today, but at times he had also been considerate. He was letting them go to Rocky Horror Picture Show when he would have preferred them to be home with him.

“I am definitely going to have some rules then,” I assured them.

I waited to see if Dennis told me that was a good idea or a bad idea. He didn’t comment. The girls didn’t offer any snark or groan. They were busy chewing and eating. Dennis smacked their asses when they spoke with their mouths full.

“What kind of rules?” Rachel asked when she finished. Her question was abrupt as if she were a little nervous or skeptical. She might have simply lacked confidence that I’d have the common sense to know how to handle them.

It dawned on me that I’d be there ALONE with them. Dennis wouldn’t be around to help me. Doris wouldn’t be around to be a voice of reason to the girls. The very FIRST thing that Lori had done when we got to the beach that day was pull my swimming trunks down, flick my boner and run away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.