Keeping the Babysitter in Line - Cover

Keeping the Babysitter in Line

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 22

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Join Brian back in 1984 in sunny South Florida. He's obsessed with his babysitter Rachel. She's cute, quirky, big glasses, and a little older than him. She's babysitting him for the entire weekend. He's going to discover that Rachel Wagner and her family live a very different lifestyle than anything he's ever seen before and it is going to blow his mind.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   School   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Babysitter   Public Sex   Nudism   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

“Now, we make them sing for us until they’ve earned the right to cover their fat asses!”

I directed the girls to start singing the most humiliating song in their repertoire. It was one I hadn’t heard up close yet. ““Milk, Milk, Lemonade, around the corner fudge is made, fingers up, fingers down, fingers all around, pull them out, if its pink then you pass, if its brown then wipe your ass!”

I instructed them to stand in place with their feet flat in the sand. Touch their boobs, their twats, and then touch their ass in time to the milk, lemonade and fudge part of the song.

All three of them were red in the face after the second verse. Dennis looked nervous and annoyed. I was having a grand old time. We were actually getting away with this dirty game right out in the open.

“Hi, I hate to interrupt, but what is happening here?” the guy that was sitting behind us with his wife had approached us. I’d been so caught up in directing the girl’s antics as they wiggled their naked asses that I hadn’t even realized that they had stood up to confront us.

The man was easily in his mid-forties. His wife was probably a little younger than him. She had long dark hair and very droopy boobs. She was wearing a light blue bikini. I’d say they were hardly thrilled with the little show the girls were putting on. They quickly stopped when he interrupted but none of them yanked up their bikini bottoms just yet.

Dennis looked at me as if this was my fault. “I am sorry about this, Sir. We got a little carried away. We can look for a spot that is a lot more remote down that way,” Dennis pointed in the direction away from the pier.

The whole fun of humiliation to me was the shock value when people witnessed it. The girls had made absolutely fools of themselves in the backyard for almost nobody. I didn’t consider myself a member of the audience anymore. I was part of the show! The girls had hardly blinked no matter how degrading the fun cunt run became.

They constantly blushed when they had to sit with their knees apart at the football game because so many people could see them sitting that way. I admit though, what we were doing was over the top and I also knew that.

“I am not asking you to move. I am just a little concerned because there are families on the beach,” the man introduced himself as Kevin and his wife as Leona. Kevin seemed pretty open-minded and a little hesitant to start any sort of confrontation. Leona on the other looked at the women like they were toxic poison. I don’t know if she was jealous that they were so carefree and attractive.

Leona wasn’t bad looking herself. I think she just felt that what they were doing wasn’t appropriate at the beach. I agree – it wasn’t. It wasn’t intended to be appropriate.

“You are right, and I am sorry,” Dennis seemed disappointed but didn’t pass blame on to me. “Girls, pull up your bikini bottoms.”

“Do you know you are wearing them wrong?” Leona’s look of derision and scorn was palpable as she glared at the girls while they pulled their bikinis up but left them pulled to the side.

“Yeah, we know. It was my brother’s idea. We have to wear them backward like this, Ma’am,” Lori explained with a subdued tone. She didn’t sound like she liked it but she did sound like she accepted the decision.

“Why?” Leona asked.

“I don’t know. We made a deal with them to do whatever they said if they took us to the beach,” Lori shrugged.

Kevin was grinning and staring over at the girls. Leona noticed and glared at him for just a second. His grin evaporated in an instant.

“They think if they make us look dumb, guys won’t try to hit on us, Ma’am.” Rachel added.

“You have to do it too?” Leona asked Doris why she was going along with this farcical game.

“I am just doing this because my husband promised me that the last one to keep following the rules wins a day with him to do whatever they want! My two lying cunts of daughters have very short attention spans. They’ll quit in no time and then I win!”

I panicked a little. I didn’t intend for Doris to explain that part of the game. The prizes were a separate little reward we were supposed to keep secret as an incentive to see who would really apply themselves. The fun part of ad-libbing things with creative people though is that it doesn’t always go the direction you think it will.

“Yeah, and whoever drops out gets babysat by our boring brother all day tomorrow!” Lori complained.

“Your brother babysits you?” Leona seemed skeptical. Lori was nineteen but she looked like she was at least twenty-two years old.

“Not usually, but if I lose this silly game then I’ve got to spend the day with him. I’d rather suck your dirty toes after you walked the entire length of the beach! So, if they tell me to whip my bikini bottoms down then I’ll do it. It’s just for a few hours.”

I reminded my sister that she had to call Leona “Ma’am.”

“See? What a hardass! He wants me to learn to respect people that I think are big bags of shit. I don’t mean you obviously, Ma’am,” Lori’s obviously artificially sweet tone implied that she really did think Leona was a total cunt without actually saying it.

Kevin had to stop himself from laughing when Leona glared over at her husband. “Surely, you can’t be serious?”

“I am, and don’t call me Shirley. My name is Lori Wagner. Pleasure to meet you, Ma’am.”

An Airplane reference? Airplane was one of my all-time favorite movies. I could quote that move backward and forward. I was fascinated by Lori. I didn’t expect a hot-girl like that to quote a movie like Airplane. She was FULL of surprises.

“You just got a plus one for creativity from me, Lori!” I was genuinely amused by the Airplane reference.

“What is he talking about?” Leona demanded angrily.

“Oh, my brother created a ranking system. creativity, obedience, and willingness to be humiliated in public. The highest score wins and gets to spend all day with Daddy tomorrow doing whatever we want. That’s why I quoted Airplane. The creepy fucker loves that movie, don’t you Sir?”

“You are supposed to be respectful, Lori!”

“I said Sir, didn’t I?”

Leona and Kevin threw up their hands and left in disgust. It was good that they did because even Rachel was trying to contain her laughter.

“Okay guys, I think we learned an important lesson about this game. It would work in our back yard but we can’t make the girls stand around naked out here.”

“We weren’t naked, Sir,” Lori smirked. She told me that she thought my game was fun. “You seemed like you were scared shitless to come over here and smack me on my buns. I kept trying to wind you up and you wouldn’t do shit. Judgment is brutal. If I said half of that shit to Daddy I’d be choking and gasping before I finished my sentence.”

Those were good notes.

“What about you, Doris? What do you think?”

“I think that we all need to finish putting on suntan lotion before we burn our asses and regret it tomorrow.”

That was a fair point. I had to rethink the game a little. Rachel put lotion on me. She didn’t smile or look happy about it. No one said a word when Lori and Doris spent an extended amount of time applying lotion everywhere including deep in their own cracks.

We had a lot of people find a reason to walk by our camp and check them out. I almost forgot that Rachel needed some lotion. She thanked me once I remembered, and she laid flat against the towel. She unsnapped her bikini top and laid on her tummy.

I straddled her and let my hard cock rest between her crack. If she noticed, she didn’t say anything.

I enjoyed slathering white lotion all over her back. I imagined it was cum, and that I was rubbing it all over her silky skin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.