Keeping the Babysitter in Line - Cover

Keeping the Babysitter in Line

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Suns out - Buns out

Coming of Age Sex Story: Suns out - Buns out - Join Brian back in 1984 in sunny South Florida. He's obsessed with his babysitter Rachel. She's cute, quirky, big glasses, and a little older than him. She's babysitting him for the entire weekend. He's going to discover that Rachel Wagner and her family live a very different lifestyle than anything he's ever seen before and it is going to blow his mind.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   School   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Babysitter   Public Sex   Nudism   Illustrated  

Naked woman in bondate gear, hands in giant cuffs and swinging a weight hanging from her pussy lips

Doris seemed flattered that I had just offered her my undying, eternal love. She didn’t say anything. What could she say? I am sure she knew it was just infatuation and something I said in the heat in the moment. What could a boy like me have known about love at that age anyway?

She had just fucked me up and down and across her kitchen floor. She knew why I said it and that I really didn’t know what love was.

I didn’t know that she’d heard this before and she knew exactly why I was on cloud nine.

I am sure I wasn’t the first guy she fucked to the point he immediately declared his love for her. She brushed my neck and examined the hickeys she left. She covered her mouth to giggle and said, “I hope your mother doesn’t notice these!”

“Where is everyone?” I asked as I looked around the kitchen. I was completely naked. I must have taken my shoes off at some point and not even realized it.

“I don’t know, and I don’t really care. I haven’t been fucked quite like that in a really long time. You blew some cobwebs out,” she stretched and luxuriated as she stood up. I assured her that she wasn’t that old and she laughed in that sweet way that she has. “I am not THAT old, but I am still old,” she mused.

I looked outside and Brad wasn’t out there. She checked the time and was alarmed that it was almost 11am. “We were fucking for well over two hours!”

Wow, to hear an adult woman include me in a sentence that included the words “we were fucking” was really nice to hear. I was still over the moon on cloud nine. I had just shot my load and I was feeling invincible.

“Was I good?”

“You were great,” she gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

“Did I lick your cherry?” I asked.

She stopped, put her hands on her hips and looked at me like I had to be kidding her. “I lost my cherry so long ago. I can’t even remember who took it,” she laughed. “It could have been George Washington when he chopped down that tree!”

“I was just kidding,” I laughed too. I wasn’t kidding obviously, but I didn’t want to look like an imbecile. “Can you not tell anyone that I licked your butt?”

“Why? That was fantastic!”

“I don’t want the others to call me a brown noser,” I explained. Doris was smart enough to read between the lines.

“Did you enjoy licking my ass?”

“Yes.”

“Then who cares what anyone else thinks about it?”

“I don’t want people to think I am a submissive,” I sounded like I was ashamed. There was a stigma in my mind to being submissive and giving your power to another person. I knew it was the wrong thing to say but I often said the wrong thing.

“Do you think that submissives are weak?”

“No,” I shrugged and looked down.

“My son is 220 lbs and 6’3. He’s a submissive and he’s stronger than anyone I’ve ever met. I don’t just mean his ability to up heavy weights. I mean his fortitude and endurance. His sisters and I run him ragged. We are far more strict on him than you or Dennis are with us. The girls don’t give him days off – not really. We have this one little weekend, we put things on hold. Brad likes to serve all of the time. He enjoys it because he likes to please. He is submissive. Does he look weak to you?”

“No,” I apologized.

“Don’t apologize. Brad is gay. Do you know what it is like to know that you have a sexual desire that would make you the laughing stock of your school? To be so talented and athletic that you could be set for life with a full ride to college and a career in the NFL? And it can all be taken away if he comes out and tells people that he cares about a man instead of a woman.”

Doris was very passionate about this. “He loves cock, and so do I. Only one of us has to hide that secret. He tries to date boys his age, but they are still trying to figure out their own sexuality and are afraid of what their family or friends will say. He tries to date older men, but they end up reminding him of his father. He has tried to date girls, but they don’t do anything for him. I love him and accept him for who he is. He is a submissive, but he isn’t weak. I need you to understand that neither am I. I love to please, I love to tease, I love to fuck. I love to serve too! I don’t just mean getting hung by my tits and being a pain sponge. I love to make people happy. I was so delighted that I could bring you joy. You were so uptight and stiff, even after having sex with Rachel last night. It gives me joy to give other people joy. I don’t just mean sexually. I mean after being ridden hard and put away wet last night around 4:30 am, I got up at 6:30 and started cooking and cleaning up. I don’t always enjoy what I am doing, but I have the strength to get up and do it anyway – even if it is unpleasant.”

I nodded.

“You probably think we are all sex-craved degenerates and you probably wanted to call your parents to get you the hell out of here today. I wouldn’t blame you if you did. However, I want you to promise me that even if I never see you after this weekend again, you’ll take away the understanding that if you enjoyed licking asses, or licking dicks, or swinging on a rope in front of a dozen braying jackasses laughing at your pain – then that’s okay, because that is what you enjoy and there is nothing wrong with you, Brian.”

Wow. That was powerful shit. I feel like she fucked me into manhood (I would still need to grow into it) but she started it that morning. She also opened my eyes in more ways than I realized. She had already taught me a lot by this point. However, that little lecture when we were all alone stayed with me forever.

“Let’s go see if we can find Dennis,” she kissed me on the lips again and took my hand. We checked the garage first and he wasn’t there. She told me he likes to futz around with the jeep and his workshop when he isn’t busy. “He makes the most infernal restraints,” she giggled playfully. She described cages and wicked contraptions that bound them.

We found Lori in her bedroom. It wasn’t the one I had slept in. Lori was hanging from the closet door. She had a black scarf around her neck and long black pantyhose with heels and nothing else. Lori had recently trimmed her pubes down from the unruly bush she had last night. I would have preferred her pussy shaved. I made a mental note to make that a rule that all three of them had to shave their pubic hair if I got the chance to make another.

She was swinging in the open doorway to the bathroom.

“Oh my god, she is dead!!” Doris cried.

I couldn’t believe it – what a waste of a human life! I was terrified. All these thoughts ran through my mind. “We need to call an ambulance!”

“It’s too late for that! We need to call a morgue!” Doris shrieked with the agony of someone that just lost a daughter.

“Call a morgue?” Lori’s eyes popped open and scared me shitless. I jumped up in panic. I don’t know if I thought she had come back to life as a zombie. “You are supposed to call a hearse, not a morgue!”

I turned around, and Doris was laughing so hard! She was bent over in hysterics. This was what passed for a practical joke with the Wagners. Doris was in on it the entire time!

I was confused and freaked out. Why would they do that? They had such a dark sense of humor. I have to admit that I did laugh after a few minutes passed.

“I’ve been up here for an hour! I am so glad that you finished fucking! Can you help me down?” she asked. Her father had bound her wrists behind her and left her hanging by her neck but with a collar designed so that she wouldn’t have spinal or neck damage. She wasn’t hanging like the girls were before in a noose. She was like a barbie doll hanging on a shelf waiting to be bought. It was easy to take her down.

We found Rachel and Dennis in the room I slept in. it was Rachel’s room. He had painted her nipples red with lipstick and bound her with chains. Her wrists were in a heavy wooden pillory. A heavy wooden block swung from clips on her pussy. It had to weigh around 10 pounds. His daughter’s legs were spread and her father was swatting her with a riding crop as he made her step in time with each swat.

It had to be excruciating for her. Rachel looked terrified but obediently marched in place.

They were playing a game. Dennis was an interrogator, and she was a captured spy. She wrote something before the game began on a sheet of paper. If she admitted whatever it was to him, then the game would be over and she’d lose.

“Did you enjoy fucking my wife?” he asked and he stopped mid-swing. Rachel was forced to stand in with her legs apart and let the wooden block slowly stop swinging wildly between her legs as her father paused her like he might have paused a VCR tape.

“Yeah,” I said.

“Yeah? Not thank you Dennis for letting me have two hours to fuck the shit out of your wife? Or how about thanking me for allowing you to change our plans to go to the beach?”

“I am sorry about that! I got a little carried away,” I admitted.

Doris smiled sheepishly and unrepentantly.

“Yeah, I know who carried you away,” Dennis glared at his wife. He knew she had seduced me and he also knew that I was putty in her hands if she wanted me to be.

“Should I join Rachel so you can punish me, Dennis?” she asked politely and battered her eyes.

“No, I knew you were a snake when I picked you up. He didn’t,” Dennis said cryptically. I later worked out that what he meant was he knew she was capable of rocking anybody’s world into next week through prolonged love making when he married her. I just happened into it. She never intended for me to give her pink belly slaps. She had always planned to seduce me- that’s what I think anyway.

“Do we still have time to go to the beach?”

“Hell yeah,” Dennis said. “We just have to stop dicking around in the house,” he started adjusting his daughter and removing the weights from her pussy. Rachel looked disappointed she didn’t have her father all to herself any longer. “Did Lori trick you into thinking she was dead?”

“Yes.”

“She loves to do that. I don’t know how many people have shown their true colors and ran out of the house because they thought the law would implicate them,” he chuckled. He asked his wife what I did and she told him that my first thought was an ambulance.

“That’s the right move! The best thing in that situation is you NOT try to take them down. Come get me. If she was really choking out and still alive, you’d probably have dropped her on you.”

Dennis packed things up for the beach, and Doris got the girls ready. I assumed he could have made the girls pack things up. He didn’t though. Dennis let me decide what they’d be wearing today to the beach.

I was obviously going to pick the skimpiest suits possible. They had three choices for me. One was a French cut one piece that rides very high up on the hips. It was incredibly popular in the 1980s. Women used to wear them with their aerobics outfits with hose underneath. It was pretty meh though- nothing that stood out. They had some pretty skimpy bikinis as well.

There was one in particular that Rachel showed me that really piqued my interest. It is hard to describe this bikini and you probably won’t find any on a store shelf. The bikini top was fairly normal and nothing worth describing. It tied in the back and wasn’t particularly revealing or wild.

The bottoms of their bikinis were really scandalous to me. There was simply a string in the front. The back had a lot of material and that was okay to me because the front showed so much that it was scandalous. I held it up to Rachel and told her that had to be the one.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.