Keeping the Babysitter in Line - Cover

Keeping the Babysitter in Line

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 19

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Join Brian back in 1984 in sunny South Florida. He's obsessed with his babysitter Rachel. She's cute, quirky, big glasses, and a little older than him. She's babysitting him for the entire weekend. He's going to discover that Rachel Wagner and her family live a very different lifestyle than anything he's ever seen before and it is going to blow his mind.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   School   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Babysitter   Public Sex   Nudism   Illustrated  

I enjoyed a delicious warm meal and talked with the Wagners casually over breakfast. They didn’t talk about sex or sexual things all of the time. Kinky stuff kept coming up in part because I was the one brought it up. I was still very curious about how they lived, why they did what they did, and they knew that.

These topics were all things they felt comfortable talking about but didn’t feel the need to discuss amongst themselves because they had already established the way things worked in their household and seemed happy with them the way they were.

“Can I make a rule for family weekend?” I blushed as I asked the question. I reminded them that there was a rule that they couldn’t tell Brad what to do, and he had to wear his cock cage the entire weekend.

“What rule would you make if you could?” Dennis seemed intrigued.

“All the girls have to eat off of the floor,” I answered so fast that I probably sounded way too eager to make this rule. They even laughed. I was watching Doris devour her breakfast in her son’s dog dish and it excited me.

“We only have the one dog dish,” Dennis explained that it was another of his design. “The human tongue is not designed to lap up water like a dog or a cat. Human chins and noses aren’t like a dog’s snout. It’s much harder to eat like a dog out of a traditional bowl than you probably realize,” he explained. Dennis was an engineer, and to him life was full of engineering puzzles just waiting to be solved. Creating a humiliating and entertaining way for his family to eat like dogs out of bowls on the floor was no different for him than increasing the air-flow by modifying his air-conditioning unit return air handler.

He pointed out how the bowl his wife was using was shallow and wide, and had a small lip. “Unlike her fat pussy lips!”

“No, I mean off the floor. No bowl or anything! They eat just whatever food is scattered on the floor and they also have to hold their ass cheeks apart and face their butts towards the table so we can see their bottoms.”

I wasn’t sadistic. I was just creative, and I wanted to do something that surprised even them. They seemed to think my idea was funny and amusing.

Rachel didn’t wait for her father to respond. She took the last bite of her pancakes and syrup and dropped it on the floor. Then she got down on her hands and knees and held her ass cheeks apart for me while eating.

“Fuck, okay. Are we are really doing this now?” Lori asked. She didn’t have much left, just a grapefruit she was picking at. She dropped it and let the juice splatter. She joined her sister on the floor and held her ass cheeks apart. She had to dart her tongue in and out of the grapefruit. She kept making a sour expression due to the tartness.

Doris smiled and flipped the bowl over. Held her ass cheeks and then flicked her long, very talented tongue over the remaining bits of goopy oats and began to eat them.

“You’ve made a rule,” Dennis offered in a congratulatory tone. “Now, you own that rule.”

I didn’t understand what he meant.

“Authority comes with a responsibility and that is why some people like to take a break from it,” he meant his daughters and wife. “You made a rule for my household and now it is yours to administer. Yesterday, you learned to drive a stick shift. Today, you are learning that you can’t just blurt out orders without thinking, clap your hands and sit back and say “My will be done” and go back to sleep.

I didn’t quite understand what he was getting at.

“This is a rule just for breakfast or for every meal?”

“I don’t know,” I immediately realized that was a poor choice of words because it told everyone that I wasn’t certain and didn’t have confidence in this course of action. “I mean that I haven’t decided yet,” I corrected. I realized that there may be circumstances where I’d prefer the women to eat another way or simply grow tired of seeing the same thing. I didn’t want to limit my options.

“Are you going to decide their diet?” he asked rhetorically. “You haven’t decided that yet, either? Should they have one communal heap of food to pick at that they share and compete over?”

He said that rules should make sense. There should be a point to them. “You think I just throw random shit against the wall and see what sticks? The reason for Brad’s rule is simple. His sister’s want a break from training him. They can’t get in the right submissive headspace if they are too busy kicking his ass, either.”

That made sense. I liked the term “training”. He was a football player and he trained in football. He was trained to run, jump, tackle and catch the football. Did that mean he trained in the activities that served his sisters as well?

“You started with the rule. You are an ass man, so you wanted to see assholes and that’s about as far as you thought it out, is that about right?”

That was true. I didn’t have to actually say it was. I saw the girls half-smile while he lectured me.

“You start with the outcome in mind. What is it you want to have happen?” he counted on his fingers some outcomes like a checklist. “You wanted to establish that you have some authority. You wanted to humiliate my daughters and wife. You wanted them to eat because if they don’t eat they can’t fuck because they aren’t meeting their basic needs. You wanted the girls to show you their assholes. Anything I forgot?”

“I wanted to make it difficult and time consuming so that eating at the table would seem like a privilege, just like talking is when they aren’t gagged in the cage.”

I was reminded of how the girls had explained that they had to choose their words more carefully while they were gagged with those pencil sized dowels in the cage when I first arrived. They could speak, but only with a concerted effort and it still sounded a little slurred when they talked.

“That’s very thoughtful of you,” Dennis observed. “When making a rule, you also have to consider the intensity level. If you want the girls to experience difficulty eating, why stop there? Why not tie them up,” he grabbed Lori by the neck and forced her mouth open with his fingers. “You could force them to wear gags and then stuff the food down their gullets.”

He stepped on her grapefruit and then wiped her ass with it. The juice stung her pussy. “You can make them eat only food that’s been dipped in their asses and pussy if you want them to appreciate food that hasn’t been. You could feed them table scraps if you wanted them to learn not to waste food. You could feed them big bowls of cum if you could get enough men to donate it!”

Lori licked her lips when he let her go. He dropped the grapefruit in front of her face, and she went back to licking it.

I realized I had been very limited in my scope and imagination.

I am an Engineer, Brian. I have over 270 tools in my toolbox, and I use about three of them on a regular basis. That’s because most of my problems are screws and nails. However, I know how all 270 tools work and why they were important enough to be included. That way if I am dealing with a particular problem, I can solve it. I didn’t start out knowing I’d need 270 tools or even that there WERE 270 tools in the entire world. Many of my tools are simply the same tool. I modified a 3/4th inch to fit a 9mm so that I wouldn’t need a 3/8th inch screw. I’ve also learned to simplify and combine tools so that I can use one to solve more than one problem. I do the same thing with the girls and their problems.”

Dennis explained how he brings only a few tools in the field, but he makes sure that he takes the essentials. It was clear he was drawing parallels to the use of discipline on family weekends. It was still a lot to take in for me.

I had no idea that there were even different sized screws. I wanted the country to adopt metric but back then it was pretty much universally hated. I didn’t even bring it up with Dennis.

Lori interrupted her father’s long tedious lecture with a wisecrack. “Oh god, is your desire to torture us with Dad’s tool talk so we appreciate when he finally shuts up about bullnose planes and lenker rods?”

That was pretty funny! She drew a parallel to being denied the right to eat at the table with having to listen to her dad. I was having so much fun with these people. They didn’t just do kinky things – they laughed about them and had a life outside of their perverted interests.

I was just lucky I showed up on a weekend that they let their hair down and indulged in their dirtiest perversions. It was surreal to be seated at the table with their father and able to look down at bare asses wiggling and winking at me. Lori, Rachel and Doris were groveling and holding themselves in the most exposed position I could think of because I TOLD THEM IT WAS A RULE!

I felt like Matthew Broderick’s character must have felt like in the movie Wargames the first time he connected to the WOPR mainframe and thought he had discovered all the latest video games in the world. There was no better game than watching cute asses wink while the girls gobbled their breakfast like filthy little beasts.

“If you want, I can go get some lenker rods of the garage and shove them up your ass when we go to the beach?”

“That would be delightful,” Lori purred and brushed up against her dad’s leg as if that was all she ever wanted. He didn’t do it (obviously). It was just one of many fun little back and forth interactions that happened around their house.

Dennis realized he was probably going on at length about tools and that nobody really wanted to hear him lecture. I found him to be a font of knowledge but much of what he said went over my head. I admitted that I loved to build models and toy railroads. “I was working on a diorama, and I think I enjoyed building the bridge that the train went over more than I did playing with the train. I spent weeks building it and that was great fun. Once I finished, it just went round and round the track. I put it under my bed and never played with it again.”

Lori and Rachel gave each other a knowing side-eye and a wink. I wondered what that was all about. I assumed they were making fun of me for playing with toys.

Dennis told me that I’d probably grow up to be a structural engineer. “I get the same feeling when I am building something. Once I build it, I am ready to move on to the next project. That’s not how rules work - not here, not ever.”

He told me that I owned the rule. “Lori talked when she was eating. You have to decide if casual conversation is okay.”

My instinct was to say it wasn’t.

“It can get very quiet and very boring when talking is suppressed, but they are already going to take a long time to finish eating this way. I planned to be packed up on the road to the beach already. There is an opportunity cost to every action. Do you know what means?”

I assumed from the wording that it was the cost of an opportunity.

“Don’t try to baffle me with bullshit, Brian. Just say you don’t know if you don’t know,” Dennis wasn’t angry that I tried to give him an explanation. I think he may have been disappointed if I hadn’t tried. “Simply put, when you are doing one thing, you can’t be doing another. If you want this to be time consuming, then you have to decide what else gives.”

He explained how if there were 10 things I had to do, and if each task took one hour, and I only had 5 hours I’d have to pick five things.

“Or, you could try to do them faster!” I offered as a joke. He told me he liked how I thought but that wasn’t his point.

“So now, let’s say you want to watch my daughters’ big asses while they gobble down their breakfast for an hour. Now you can only do four things. What thing do you give up? The thing you can live without. When you are making rules, you have to be aware that even with the best of intentions, you could be using up time better spent elsewhere.”

“So, should I stop the rule?”

“No stopping it now. It’s a rule, and the bitches will follow it. You’ll enforce it. You’ll modify it as needed. This is your one rule. When you’ve perfected it, you can make another,” he said.

We watched and laughed as the girls struggled to eat the last bits of their food off the floor. It was pretty awesome, and they were doing it because I told them they had to do it. They licked, nibbled, chewed and struggled to tear up the food.

You might think because most of Rachel’s pancakes were already eaten that it would be easy for her to finish. However, it was not easy to eat big pieces of pancake with just her teeth. Try it sometime. Put your face down on your pancakes and just try to eat them.

You can probably rip off little pieces and chew them up like a rabbit.

They had to show me their pretty puckered assholes too. “You have to hold your assess wider,” I insisted. I had long since finished my food. Every now I looked outside in the backyard. I observed Brad running around in the backyard and playing fetch by himself.

“How wide? You can already see what I ate for breakfast,” Lori joked as she lifted her ass cheeks up and spread them wider. She joked that I could probably see inside her stomach through her open asshole. I would have liked to actually see that far inside of her body. The pussy and ass was still a fascinating mystery to me!

“THAT wide. I want you to imagine you are showing me everything you’ve eaten so far so I can see if your tummy is full. I don’t want the wrinkles around the nubs on your assholes to touch your ass cheeks.”

I was being as dirty and disgusting as my perverted little mind could be and they were giggling and chuckling about it.

I could see a hole inside of Doris’s pussy while she was holding herself open that I would later learn was her pee-hole. I wanted to see that hole on all of the girls. Their pussies were tighter and closed.

I told them I wanted to see everything, and to lean further into their tits. Their boobs were resting on the cold tile underneath them because they had to eat with their hands holding their asses.

“Gosh Brian, when you first got here I thought you were shy. You sure aren’t shy anymore,” Lori seemed impressed and not offended at all by my instructions. They were instructions too. I had initially created my rule to test the ice like it was a request. They were obeying it now and I felt like it was an instruction that they had to obey.

I felt empowered to start adding more conditions to the new rule now!

“I am shy at first, but once you get to know me then I open up,” I admitted.

“Yeah, so do I,” Lori drummed her fingers on her butt cheeks to indicate she was really opened up. She spread them wide enough that her puckered asshole didn’t touch the sides of her ass cheeks. I could smell her ass from where I sat. It smelled a little like parmesan cheese and that fascinated me.

“You will also beg to be fed, and I’ll decide the quality AND the quantity of your food based on how well you beg,” I added.

Lori seemed amused. “How long do we have to beg?”

“Until I get bored of it.”

“Can we suck your dick or touch you while we beg?” she seemed excited at the prospect of begging me for permission to eat off of her own floor. She didn’t seem frightened by the rules. She seemed amused.

I felt like her questions were the result of her interest being piqued. I was hesitant to answer them simply because I didn’t want to make the wrong decision. She pressed me to answer anyway – I think she wanted to see if she could make me a little nervous.

“No, hands to yourself! I can touch YOU though,” I poked her asshole and put my finger inside.

She sighed with disappointment. I felt like she might have been amused if I had a long list of stipulations and conditions. Lori might have also been impressed if I had already composed a dirty little song that she and she the other girls were going to have to sing to me.

“What was that thing you did to my ears?” she changed the subject and asked about the wet willies I gave her at the football game.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.