Keeping the Babysitter in Line - Cover

Keeping the Babysitter in Line

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 12

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Join Brian back in 1984 in sunny South Florida. He's obsessed with his babysitter Rachel. She's cute, quirky, big glasses, and a little older than him. She's babysitting him for the entire weekend. He's going to discover that Rachel Wagner and her family live a very different lifestyle than anything he's ever seen before and it is going to blow his mind.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   School   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Babysitter   Public Sex   Nudism   Illustrated  

Third-quarter, Lely was down, and it looked like they might lose this game and spoil an undefeated season. Tension was high, and the family seemed genuinely concerned about the outcome of the game.

I could have cared less, but I pretended to be deeply concerned as well. Lori was feeling some humiliation just from former friends that saw her with her hair messy and her make-up running down her face. She played it off like she got drunk.

“Did you throw up on your pants?” one of her catty friends.

“Yep, and on my panties too!” Lori spread her legs and flashed her. It was easy in just a sweater. I think they saw that her hands were still cuffed too.

“Gross, your gash looks like a bulldog eating a can of mayonnaise,” the cruel girl put her own finger in her mouth and pretended she was trying to make herself throw up after seeing it. “You should try throwing up a little more, Lori. You might not be such a chunky-little monkey,” she said before walking away brusquely before Lori could say something back.

“Fuck, I really miss high school sometimes,” Lori chuckled. “It could be like family weekend every day again,” she added sarcastically.

“Weren’t you and her really close friends?” Doris asked.

“Yeah, with friends like her, who needs enemies?” she chuckled. “The good part about family weekends, Brian is that my dad has already said the most wicked shit to me and about me and anything a fat little troll doll like her says is going to roll right off my back,” Lori insisted. I wasn’t sure if she truly believed that. I think she was a little offended.

It wasn’t the last play of the game, but in the fourth quarter Brad caught an interception and ran for twenty-seven yards. That gave his team the ball and set them up to win in the last few minutes. I was actually excited.

I wasn’t excited like I was for Return of the Jedi last year. I was still pretty thrilled that they snatched victory from the jaws of defeat. The band played and everybody celebrated and cheered. I assumed everyone would leave right away. I was really surprised when the fans on our side rushed towards the field at the end of the game. Everyone on our side of the field was celebrating and cheering!

Many of the players ran up to greet their parents. “Mommy, Daddy!” Brad shouted in a deep voice that sounded like a grown man’s voice.

If it had been me, or just about anyone else, I think people would have laughed. Brad was a mountain of muscle, and no one laughed when he called them that. “I saw you up in the stands! Thanks for coming!”

“Wouldn’t have missed it, Son!”

“Thanks Daddy, that means a lot! Did you already have judgment?”

“No, we were waiting on you,” Dennis said.

“I am going to have to pass. I’ve got a hot date,” he said. I assumed any girl that Brad dated was probably the most popular girl in the school, or maybe even a college girl.

“Who is it?”

Brad smiled and looked around to imply that his date was nearby, and he didn’t want to say.

“Your sisters were going to moon you, but Lori fell in the toilet and got hers all messed up!”

“Oh, that’s fucking hilarious. You can still do it!”

“Right here?” Dennis even seemed surprised.

Brad turned around, grabbed the waistband of his football pants, and yanked them down. Everyone in the stands could see his meaty ass and the straps to his jockstrap. A few ladies even swooned and a lot of guys booed. Brad was confident enough it didn’t matter to him. He turned around and shot the crowd a bird and smiled.

Dennis said that one good turn deserved another. He made the girls turn around. They were still handcuffed so he lifted their skirts up and let them moon their brother on the field. Only the people closest to us could see what they were doing.

I should also mention that they flashed the entire marching band, the football team, and the cheerleaders. It was just for a split second though. I looked up in the stands and saw two other girls (one of whom I knew) flash their tits.

There was literally no repercussions. It was outrageous behavior and had a random pervert or somebody like me whipped their dicks out then you can believe we would probably have had our asses kicked and/or sent to jail.

There were no cops running up to arrest us for what happened. In the 1980s, movies like Blazing Saddles and National Lampoon’s vacation were popular. They had some pretty horny scenes in them. They could never be made today. The sense of humor and sensibilities were a little different.

The girls turned around and Dennis flipped up Rachel’s skirt and Lori’s sweater so that they mooned the football team. “The world can kiss my ass!” Lori yelled.

He just did it for a few seconds but quite a few people noticed. No one seemed upset or even seemed to think that was inappropriate given that we had just won the game. A few other people may have mooned the team just because they saw Brad and his sisters doing it.

We walked out of there together and nobody said a word to us about the flashing at the end or what happened in the bathroom. It was dark and everybody was leaving or talking about what house they were going to go party at. Lori jingled every step of the way as she groaned.

“Can we take the toilet paper out of my ass, pretty, pretty please, with gumdrop titties, big blue butternuts, coconuts, big butts, stinky cunts, whipped cream, whip my fat ass with molasses and place MY cherry on top?” she asked her father.

“WE can, sure. You reach back there and just take it out,” he laughed.

“I am handcuffed, Daddy,” she reminded him. He knew that.

“You could beg Brian, but I don’t think he wants that paper out yet either,” Dennis suggested.

“Is Brian really like in charge of us, or was this just like one of your tests, Daddy?” Rachel finally spoke up. She hadn’t said a word in the last twenty minutes other than echo some cheers for her brother and the team.

“You are his babysitter, Rachel. Don’t you set his bedtime and run his bathwater for him?” Dennis asked teasingly.

“Daddy!”

“I guess we’ll see when we get home. Are you girls ready to run?” he asked. There were no less than two hot girls that stuck their boobs out of windows and flashed, while horns honked and loud music blared in car stereos. The students of Lely had a victory over a long-time rival tonight and they were ready to celebrate.

“Yes, Daddy!” Lori and Rachel began to stretch. “Is Mom coming with us?”

“Anything you smug cunts can do, I can still do better,” Doris assured her daughters without waiting for a response from Dennis. That pleased and amused both Rachel and Lori.

When we got to the jeep, Dennis told me to strip the girls and he would take the Jeep’s top off. “My Jeep goes topless less than Lori does.”

There was still a sea of cars and trucks yet to leave the parking lot. It wasn’t so dark that people couldn’t see if someone was naked or not when they are got up close to them. I had so much adrenaline pumping through my veins from earlier. It seemed like the Wagner family did as well.

I wasn’t sure if he was testing me or not. I decided to just go with it. I started with Lori because I felt the most comfortable with her after the whole ordeal in the bathroom. I pulled her sweater over her head in a single move. It took only a few seconds.

I left Lori standing helplessly with the sweater behind her back, folded up over her wrists. I yanked it a few times, but it wasn’t coming off that way.

A truck honked when they saw Lori’s naked ass, and the guys inside cheered. She shook her ass at them playfully. It was those rednecks from earlier. “Lori fucking Wagner, I LOVE YOU!” one of the rednecks called out as they drove away.

Dennis didn’t realize that I had started just yet. “I am going to need the keys to the handcuffs,” I said.

“No, you are not, I’ll un-cuff them before you let them out,” he turned around and saw his daughter standing in the parking lot. “I didn’t mean right here,” he said. “Get in the jeep, dummy,” he told his daughter. She had a big smirk on her face as she sat in the back with her legs up and her hands behind her back.

“Well, you may as well do the other two but hurry up,” Dennis looked around to get a sense of where the cars were going. We were actually relatively safe. There was a main line of traffic leaving the parking lot looped around the outer perimeter. We were in a row and not close to any particular parking lot light. There was still visibility but from thirty feet away or more, you couldn’t see much. There were a few cars near us, and no one was walking up.

I did Doris next. I unbuttoned the blouse and left it hanging open. Doris blushed and smiled at me. I unzipped the back of her skirt and she stepped out of it. She was wearing some thigh high stockings and an elaborate leather harness around her pussy.

“You didn’t write Brad on your ass?”

“No, we were in a hurry, and I sent the girls down before I was finished dressing,” Doris chuckled. I asked if I should take off the stockings and he told me to leave them.

Doris hopped into the middle hump of the backseat and joined Lori.

It was easy to strip Rachel. She stood there and let me do it too. I removed her mother’s blouse, and then slipped the skirt down. She didn’t say anything once I took her clothes. She stepped into the back of the car and put her legs up on the top of her father’s seat. I buckled myself into the jeep and we drove away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.