Life Begins in the Heavens - Cover

Life Begins in the Heavens

Copyright© 2022 by Maxicue

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Story: Chapter 3 - Home becomes home as the ship explores the solar system and beyond. Aliens are met, both allies and enemies, Emily showing her mastery dealing with the latter.

Caution: This Science Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Aliens   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy  

Sleep got interrupted by Mei’s voice in the room telling us to head to our ships, so we did. Home had headed towards where the enemy aliens’ scouts had entered the solar system. Just three of the ugly things, one more than we had thought, and three made it difficult to tail them for our two ships. Fortunately the ships, about twice as large as ours, were taking their time exploring each planet, keeping a distance in their orbits, which allowed Home to follow one of them. Fortunate also because the time they took gave more time for the allied aliens to close on the flotilla’s position. The evil aliens definitely took their time both in getting data and in moving on, making me realize we were actually faster than them. Even if they were careful in their exploration of planets, between planets I imagined they would go full speed, and that slowness cheered me up.

Home ended up tailing the ugly ship that first became focused on earth, and we decided to take position there instead of continuing to follow our chosen target, Emily having us take the probable angle of approach for each of our assigned enemy. We were ready and waited. We had to wait as long as possible which ended up being several hours. This would become the moment in which our hands would be revealed, that our enemy would learn that not only would there be a defense against their attack, but that it would be a deadly defense. However they communicated, the destruction of their scouts would be known.

The smallest shift in the enemies’ presence which turned out to be a combination of a spike in their energy and an opening of a panel had Emily exclaim “Now!” and a moment later, not much longer than a heartbeat since our invisible ships were close, the enemy ships exploded. I’ve always wondered if Earth ever saw those explosions, and figured they probably did, and wondered about the explanation. We didn’t stay to find out. Instead we headed in the direction of the flotilla at full speed.

It took a few days for our next encounter. We remained on our multipurpose ships because of the speed compared to Home. Fuel, both for the ships and for ourselves, could last a couple months at least, though going full speed the entire time would actually have shortened that time, probably halved it, as far as the ships’ fuel. We took shifts to let us sleep, though taking breaks didn’t always include sleep. I ended up having the longer time in breaks because of those non-sleep times.

Emily and I took advantage of Angela’s first watch, fucking ourselves silly in a quickie before relaxing into lovemaking for at least an hour before finally sleeping.

When Angela awoke us, Emily must have seen something I didn’t quite register. “Stan’s not here,” my wife said to our butch companion before moving from under the blanket, gloriously naked, and heading to the small chamber that served as our bathroom.

“What did she mean?” I asked densely.

“Just what she said,” Angela replied, her eyes focused at the tower my piss hard-on created on the blanket, her focus remaining as she stripped naked, revealing large breasts, a large ass, and thickness between, definitely all woman. I finally got a clue and tossed aside the blanket. Her head headed to the revealed cock. I guided her to straddle my face. I made her cum, teasing her a little, and it was obviously most appreciated, before she could manage to do the same for me.

“Sorry,” I said, moving from beneath. “I’ll be right back.” I had to wait a moment for my cock to become a little less hard to finally release the piss that had created the erection in the first place. After cleaning it and my hands, I stroked it fully erect again, realizing she’d want that, and she did, her grin and the focus of her eyes making that quite apparent. She’d been on her side awaiting my return, moving to her back, her legs spread. Knowing how juicy I’d left her, I immediately took my place between those legs, brought her hand to my cock and let her guide me in.

She ended up being far tighter than expected, almost as tight as Emily had been that first time, and I wished I’d let her finish her blow job. I told her, “I’m not going to last as tight as you are.”

“Just cum,” she replied.

“Only if you get me hard again.”

“I promise,” she moaned.

I kept it slow which helped, and it helped when I discovered her cervix with more than an inch left of my cock, making it a gently bounce against it which she actually enjoyed, her moan deepening.

I took measure of it, lifting her legs and closing them somewhat, making her even tighter, but creating a barrier of flesh that would keep me banging into her cervix in case I got a bit too enthusiastic. My lips moved to her thick nipples, proving to be sensitive, so I was careful there as well. Having to be careful helped delay my release, and the sensitivity helped her as well. Fingers and mouth worked both nipples while I guided her hand to rub herself. “Harder,” she told me breathlessly, and a hand to my hand showed her meaning, more aggression on her nipples when she approached orgasm. But also she shifted against me wanting it harder there too. I obliged both things, the harder, quicker strokes hurrying the inevitable, and when I came I kept it up a few more seconds until she finally joined me in orgasm.

We relaxed, me shifting onto my back while she lay on her side her hand distractedly exploring my body.

“You okay?” I asked her.

“Better now,” she smiled. “You must think me silly knowing the old man’s agenda about fucking each other and just being with Stan.”

“Sex shouldn’t be anyone’s agenda except one’s own.”

“It’s not exactly that. Both Stan and I are shy, and especially body shy. Not to mention neither of us would be considered beauties.” Like Angela, Stan could only be considered plain, though Angela I thought was at least interesting looking while Stan had a face that could blend in and be forgotten, sort of bland. He’d have been the perfect criminal with no one noticing him. And he too was on the thick side. “We decided instead of feeling rejected, we’d have each other and that would be enough.”

“Are you attracted to him?” I asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.