Mom's Cleaning Solution - Cover

Mom's Cleaning Solution

by MrCurrie

Copyright© 2023 by MrCurrie

Incest Sex Story: Horny Mom seduces her Son

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   .

The air was dry and the heat unbearable, as I sprinted to the end of a building to escape the approaching firestorm. When I rounded the corner, high flames blocked my path. I tried to turn and run back, but my legs wouldn’t move. My lungs struggled to inhale while my breath shortened. There was nothing I could do.

My eyes blinked, and I could feel my chest pounding as my heart raced. Everything became blurry, my fear increasing as I tried to maintain focus. When the shapes finally materialized, I realized I was in my bedroom. Damn, it was a fucking nightmare! That was way too realistic and frightening for my liking. It took several minutes for me to catch my breath before I was completely awake.

The sweat flowed from my pores. Looking over at the clock, I noticed it was seven. A beam of sunlight streamed through my South window, focused squarely on my bed. Throwing the top covers to the side, I pushed the sheet down to my pelvis. The air worked its magic as the perspiration on my torso began to evaporate. When the fog of sleep lifted, I realized what had happened.

It was the start of my summer vacation. The sun rose earlier and was more intense than the previous months. Due to the cool weather for the last two weeks since graduation, I had forgotten my normal routine of closing the blinds throughout the hot months. Sleeping in until eight every morning was a nice change from the school year. It wasn’t worth attempting to return to sleep, so I remained still, enjoying my relaxed, drowsy state.

When my temperature dropped, my eyelids felt heavy as I drifted off. Before I was completely unconscious, I heard my door open. Peering through slits, a blurry, small figure materialized, while moving around my bed. When my vision cleared, I recognized my mom, Akemi. Without alerting her, I focused on breathing as if I were asleep, so I could determine what she was doing. “Did she come in every morning?” I asked myself. She remained fixed at the bottom of my bed, staring at my body.

Her gaze focused on my shiny, bare torso, covered with a sheen of sweat. Her line of sight traveled to my covered pelvis—several curly strands of pubic hair poked above the sheet line. My manhood lump captivated her interest for several minutes. Why did a smile suddenly appear on her cute face? Quickly scanning my lower body, I couldn’t determine anything out of the ordinary.

After five minutes, she navigated around the room and picked up my scattered pieces of clothing. She placed my pants on the back of a chair and after sniffing my shirt, she tucked it under her arm. Collecting the rest of my dirty clothes, she departed as quietly as she had entered.

My routine was to shuck off all my clothes at night, sleep, and police my room in the morning. Unable to find a reason why Mom decided to invade my privacy, I decided to wait until my normal time to get up. If she knew I had feigned sleep while she was in my room, it might come off as a little creepy. Throwing on my robe, I ventured out for breakfast.

“Good Morning, Aaron. Sleep well?” Mom asked.

“It wasn’t the best night I’ve had. I forgot to lower my blinds and the air conditioner couldn’t keep up with the sun’s heat. I still managed to sleep until eight, though,” I lied, in an attempt to cover up my earlier actions.

After she placed our plates of food on the table, she sat across from me as usual. Normally she would be off to work already, but she had taken two weeks off and it was the first day of her vacation. It was always uncomfortable eating with her as my eyes always wanted to focus on her alluring facial features.

Mom’s physical traits were a mix of her parents. Grandpa was of European ancestry whereas Grandma had emigrated from Japan.

Mom’s bangs covered the top half of her forehead, while the sides of her short, silky, black hair barely hid her ears. Her large, rounded, dark-brown eyes angled upward. Catching me entranced with her beauty, she smiled, which caused her slightly sunken cheeks to fill. Her full lips and wide mouth twisted in conjunction with her eyes to overtly reflect her emotions. Her expression was a mix of mischievous and flirty which stiffened the hairs on the back of my head.

“Do I have food on my face?” Mom asked. “Why are you staring at me?”

Unable to come up with anything reasonable, I avoided her question and asked, “Mom, my clothes were picked up this morning. Did you enter my room during the night?”

Her face blushed and her eyes twinkled before replying, “I did. With summer here, I want to take some walks early in the day. Instead of waiting until you’re awake, I thought I’d do it early so I could begin right after breakfast. Did I disturb your sleep?”

Her curious frown displayed her concern that I had observed her gawking at my partially-nude, prone body. Easing her mind, I replied, “Nope. I slept through it all. It takes a lot to bother me when I’m sleeping.”

She sighed with relief and drank her coffee, confident I hadn’t been aware of her intrusion.

I continued, “My routine has always been to straighten my room each morning. I’m eighteen and don’t need you to clean up after me. You do enough around here and there’s no reason for you to act as my maid.”

She smirked, “I know your daily habits. Do you remember when I used to pick up after you when you were young?”

“Of course, Mom. You used to hum your favorite songs while you worked. It always brought me joy, knowing you were happy.”

Her expression was one of recollecting those past, cheerful memories. She lamented, “That was a great time in our lives. I miss it and when I gathered your clothes this morning, the same feeling returned. Since your father left us several years ago, I’ve concentrated on work and stabilizing our lives. You grew up so fast and it saddens me that I missed out on some of the best years of interacting with you. Please allow me to continue. I promise not to bother you when I enter and exit your room.”

Her warm, pleading face could melt an iceberg. There wasn’t anything I wouldn’t do for her. “I’d love you to continue, especially if it reminds you of joyful memories from the past. It’ll be fun reliving the happier fun-times of our lives.”

She knew I referred to the time when Dad was away on business trips so he couldn’t verbally and physically abuse us.

She replied, “Perfect. I better get going and go on my walk. Do you want to accompany me?”

My tired body wasn’t up for it and I wanted to help around the house so I answered, “No, thanks. I’ll clean the kitchen so you can start early. I’m stinky from the hot night and need a shower. Have a good walk.”

“Okay, dear. I should return in an hour.”

She couldn’t hide her disappointment and I felt bad I had dismissed her offer so quickly.

Once she changed and left, I stowed everything and enjoyed a long shower. Refreshed and clean, I surfed on my computer for the next twenty minutes to pass the time. Restless to visit with Mom again, I elected to watch TV to take my mind off her. I kicked myself for not taking Mom up on her invitation. Passing a chance to be with my sexy mother was a mistake I vowed to never repeat.

My daydreaming drifted to the past when we visited her parents. I found it odd when her Mother spoke to Mom in Japanese, but Mom would always reply in English.

One night when we had returned home from Gran’s, I discovered why she was careful to never converse with it. When Mom bumped into the table and inadvertently blurted out a Japanese phrase I had heard Grandma use, Dad slapped her hard across her cheeks. While she held her head and wept, he yelled, “I told you I never want to hear that gook crap come out of you. We live in America, dammit.”

I wanted to run and protect her, but I was only eight, and Dad’s physique was massive, compared to my own. When Mom looked in my direction, she signaled with her head to retreat to my room. After that incident, she remained vigilant about strictly speaking English. Five years ago her parents died in an auto crash which made it easier for her to not accidentally slip.

It was a relief when Dad finally confessed his affairs and divorced Mom. Without his large income and the fact we were solely dependent on his alimony plus child support, we hit a rough patch. Mom entered the workforce and after a year, she advanced high enough in the company to comfortably support us.

It didn’t bother me that I was left to myself much of the time as I knew she was doing what was best for our family. She never spoke Japanese after her divorce, probably because she figured I hadn’t picked up enough from Gran. She was right.

Damn, ninety minutes had already passed while I relived old memories. I worried something had happened to her and when I opened the door to go out to check, she ran up the walkway. The sweat poured off her as it had me earlier.

“Phew, that was quite a workout,” Mom sighed, catching her breath. “It felt great, though. I’ll take a shower, and afterward, we’ll go shopping. I need some lighter running clothes.”

“Sounds good, Mom. I want to walk with you from now on. My sweats should be enough for me.”

She smiled widely, hearing that her son would be joining her in the future. “Do you have running shorts, in case it gets warmer?”

“Sure. Hopefully, they’ll still fit. I haven’t worn them since I was in track a couple of years ago, but I haven’t grown much. My thicker sweats should be good enough for the other days. Hopefully, I’ll burn off any excess fat.”

“From what I can tell, you don’t have any,” she laughed. She didn’t attempt to hide the fact my body was on display for her this morning. “We’ll pick up a lighter pair for you at the store. Your heavier outfit will burn off more calories and I’m not about to have a son skinnier than me.”

She turned and ran into her room before I could tell her there was no way I could become thinner than her. Her petite frame couldn’t weigh more than a hundred pounds, sixty less than myself. My physique was the result of Dad’s genetics, not Mom’s. Twenty minutes later, she pranced out of her room.

Her outfit was one I’d never seen before. Her skirt was shorter than normal and her bra pushed out her tight blouse. The unfastened top button allowed a fleeting glimpse of the tops of her breasts. Her smallish tits looked larger because of her petite body. Her incredibly sexy body awakened my prick.

Mom tilted her head curiously and inquired, “How do I look, Aaron? I can’t tell from your blank expression.”

“It’s a beautiful outfit,” I replied. “You’re a little overdressed for a trip to the store, though.”

“After we finish shopping, we’re eating out,” she explained. “I’ve already made reservations. Let’s go.”


Mom loved to drive and I never complained, as her skirt rose higher when she twisted her lower body. Surfing on my phone, I took the opportunity to steal glances at her beautiful legs. The exposed flesh near her hemline was a lighter shade and had rarely seen the sun. There was no need for her to wear nylons as her lithe limbs were perfect.

We split up at the sports store and met at the cashier’s stand when finished. Mom carried an armload of clothes and plopped them on top of my light pants already on the check-out table. While the clerk rang up the items, Mom told me to pay and meet her outside while she checked our reservations.

I laid my credit card by the register for the cashier to ring up when ready. Most of the garments had security tags fastened that required removal, which slowed the process. My attention perked up when the checker scanned a tennis skirt and a bikini bottom. Our runs could be more interesting than I originally thought. I was lost in my fantasy when I heard, “Mr. Dahl, excuse me.”

It took a moment before I realized she was talking to me. I rarely heard my last name and it didn’t help that I had convinced Mom into changing it to her maiden name when she changed hers after the divorce. There was nothing I wanted to remember about my father, including his name. While I signed the slip, the saleslady remarked, “It’s so cute when a couple runs together. The nice weather makes you want to get out and enjoy the fresh air.”

Mom hadn’t returned, and I wasn’t about to admit I was buying clothes with my mother. I replied, “Thanks, we’re looking forward to jogging this summer.” Pocketing my card and grabbing the bag, I headed to meet Mom.

The quaint restaurant overlooked a lake and after I opened the front entry door, Mom wrapped her arm through mine and held my hand. When the hostess asked if we had reservations, Mom replied, “Yes, Akemi and Aaron.” After scrolling through the list, the receptionist grabbed two menus and said, “Your table is ready. Follow me, Mr. and Mrs. Dahl.”

Mom didn’t appear alarmed when the hostess assumed we were married, and I decided to play along, not wanting to embarrass either of us. It was easy to understand the confusion. Mom looked at least ten years younger than her age of thirty-eight. When we arrived at our table, I pulled Mom’s chair out for her to sit before taking my place. After she handed us our menus, the hostess informed us our server would be out momentarily.

We ordered and partway through the meal, I asked, “Mom, did you tell them we were married when you made the reservations?”

“Of course, not,” she sputtered and blushed. “She had to know I’m old enough to be your mother. She flattered me, hoping the staff will receive bigger gratuities.”

“Mom, It could be an honest mistake. Some of my dates aren’t nearly as pretty as you.” Thinking I had gone too far, I quickly changed the subject. “The harbor view from this table is unbelievable. This spot is in a prime location.”

“It’s my favorite,” Mom exclaimed, her face brightening. “This is a place of refuge where I can relax and collect myself. When I worked late and couldn’t make it home, I’d often come here.”

“It’s pretty special. Thanks for bringing me, Mom.”

She leaned over, squeezed my hand, and softly murmured, “I never brought your father here. From now on, this will be our private retreat to enjoy each other’s company.”

Her eyes locked onto mine and her smile slowly grew. adding to the tingling sensation traversing down my spine. Speechless from our intimate moment, I returned her smile. Anything I’d say would be corny or grossly inappropriate.

That’s when I noticed the top two buttons had become unfastened on her blouse. When did that happen? Moving closer to hold my hand caused the gap to widen, displaying the tops of her creamy breasts. It wasn’t wide enough to show her bra, but more than enough to fully harden my prick.

Releasing my hand, she resumed eating. Over the last several months, our conversations had transformed to be typical of adult partners, rather than that of a mother and son. It was always pleasant to discuss topics with her we had never brought up during the years of my rearing.

The soft flickering flame from the table candle enhanced the glow of her skin and it caused my prick to remain in a rock-hard state throughout the meal. It was the perfect romantic setting for lovers and I felt its full effect as my lust for my mother escalated.

When the tab was presented, Mom nodded for me to pay. It wasn’t like it was my money as it was Mom’s account and she paid the balance each month. Her sheepish look made me think she wanted to be treated like I was her man and was taking care of her. When we finished and left for home, my wide smile remained the entire trip.

After our showers, we convened in the living room. Her robe was the same length as her skirt and showed off her marvelous, smooth legs as she curled up next to me on the couch. While we watched a show on TV, my attention focused on her delectable flesh. Two hours later, we rose to retire for the night. She rarely hugged me, so it was a pleasant surprise when she pulled me tightly to her body. Her fragrant perfume flooded my senses as her silky hair pressed against my neck.

“Mom, wake me in the morning when you clean my room so we can take our walk before it gets too hot,” I whispered in her ear.

“Honey, do you really want to stick around with me with the weather being so nice? Wouldn’t you prefer being with some of your friends, maybe a girlfriend?” she asked, her tone laced with a hopeful note.

“Not in the least, Mom. You know I haven’t dated for months. I want to spend as much time as I can with you before college starts this fall.” Her crooked smile confirmed my suspicions that she knew I wasn’t interested in any girls, other than her. Hopefully, I wasn’t too obvious about my love for her so she didn’t think I was some kind of a pervert.

Her wide smile displayed her joy. “We’ll have so much fun. See you in the morning, sweetie.” She pecked me on the cheek, before running down the hall.

Once in my room, I fired up my computer to surf some porn. My masturbation aids had progressed from when I initially used memories from a few hot, grade school teachers. Once Mom gifted me a computer, the internet became my fuck-buddy. For the last year, the only bookmark I frequented was a site featuring Japanese, mother-son porn. The short scenarios were stimulating and reflected my desires for Mom.

After half an hour of watching the blurred-out genital scenes, my frustrations made me decide to switch back to mental imagery. Flat on my back, on my comfortable bed, I thought of the events with Mom during the day. It didn’t take long before blobs of cum erupted from my canon and coated my chest.

After I cleaned up my sticky mess, I set my alarm so I could be fully awake when Mom entered the next morning.


Refreshed from a good night’s sleep, I awoke and rehashed the events from the previous day. As expected, my morning wood grew and pushed up the sheet. Panic hit me as Mom would know I was awake. I concentrated on other subjects and after a few minutes, I softened.

This idea was not going to work as well as I had thought. A morning stroke-off session has always been a great way to start the day. Regrettably, my only option was to scare her off. I shoved the sheet to my ankles, placing my cock and hairy legs on exhibition.

Hearing her footsteps, I faked sleeping and peeked through my eyelid slits. “After one look, she’ll think better of entering my room,” I reasoned to myself. The first sound I heard was a gasp, followed by a whisper, “Aaron?” After a short pause, she repeated, “Aaron, are you awake?”

Breathing deeply and slowly, I remained still. Rather than fleeing, she moved closer to the bed and stared at my nude body. Maintaining eye contact with my prick, she picked up my discarded clothes. It took all my willpower to keep my manhood dormant. Gripping the sheet, she slowly dragged it over my groin and covered my genitals.

She hummed one of her favorite songs as she finished straightening my room. Calling my name again, I remained still so she wouldn’t know I feigned sleep. Her singing increased in volume as she knelt by the bed. I closed my eyes tightly so she wouldn’t see my slits. Her fragrance hit me as her lips lightly touched mine. After a few seconds, she pulled off. while her hand gently caressed my chest. She called my name again, as she massaged my torso, kneading my flesh.

Changing my breathing rate, I acted as if I was coming out of a deep sleep. When I slowly opened my eyes, Mom’s smiling face was mere inches away. “Good Morning, Aaron. Time to rise and shine.”

“Thanks, Mom. It’s warmer out today. Good thing we bought those light sweats.”

She rose and tossed my underwear on my chest. “Put these on and get dressed. I want to make your bed while I’m here.”

“Full maid service? Is this going to cost extra?” I asked, giggling. After pulling the sheet up, I slid on my shorts and rolled out of the sack. When I brushed by her, my lump bumped against her robe-covered leg. She didn’t acknowledge my inappropriate touch, focusing her attention on my bed. When she bent over to tuck in the covers, the bottom of her robe rose to expose the backs of her thighs. I slipped on my new sweats, quickly disguising my hardening prick.

“The fees aren’t increased but I would appreciate your assistance in the kitchen so we can leave earlier. Start the toast and eggs. I’ll change and meet you at the table.” she ordered.

Stealing another glance at her exposed flesh, I slid my top on before departing.

After we finished dining, we walked, talked, and ran for several hours. It was more fun than I’d had in years. Even with her petite stature, she kept up, due to her toned legs and the fact she was in good physical shape. Our new outfits kept us a little cooler but were no match for our extended workout. Our bodies profusely sweated by the time we returned. With her wet top plastered to her body, her sports bra became visible. It looked painfully tight, smashing her tits flat against her torso.

We spent the rest of the day indoors, as the outside temperature rose uncomfortably high. During our evening time on the couch, we didn’t pay much attention to the TV while we talked. She became more relaxed and our chatty conversation diverted our attention away from the screen. Another hug and a light peck before she left for her room. On her way, she chirped, “Looks like shorts weather tomorrow. I’ll wake you a little earlier.”

My prick lurched when I remembered the short skirt she had purchased. Her entire luscious legs would be on display during our walk.


After switching my alarm off the next morning, my thoughts drifted to her actions from the previous day. Thankfully, she didn’t mention my uncovering, which meant my foolhardy plan to scare her didn’t work. When my prick stirred, I wrapped my hand around my stiffening staff and stroked until I was rock-hard.

Before I could formulate a plan of action, Mom’s footsteps set off my internal alarm. Damn, that’s right. She said she’d wake me earlier. With not enough time to soften, I quickly jerked the sheet up to cover my groin. I barely had time to drift into sleep mode when Mom entered.

She paused and whispered my name again as her eyes locked onto my pole-tented sheet. Carefully collecting my clothes, her gaze never strayed from my bulge. When she made her way around to my side, she knelt. Sealing my eyes, I focused on my breathing while I waited for her next step. Her fingers lightly touched my skin but instead of massaging my flesh, she gripped the sheet and gently pulled it towards the end of the bed, uncovering my steel-hard cock.

Her sharp intake of air was louder than yesterday and the heat of her breath on my cock was excruciatingly sensual. How close was she? Opening my eyes a crack, I watched Mom as she scrutinized every detail of my cock. Her gaze stopped as she examined my flared helmet.

Her confused look led me to believe she forgot I was circumcised, as she carefully inspected my bloated, ridged head. Her tongue swiped across her full lips and my cock jerked with excitement. Before she could turn to see if I was awake, I sealed my lids. After a few more minutes, she covered me again and hummed.

After she ran her fingers through my chest hair for a minute, I pretended to wake up. She was silent this morning, greeting me with her wide smile. After my eyes had fully opened, she quickly pecked me on my lips. As she rose, my gaze went to the gap in her robe. It was open wider. allowing me to see the insides of her breasts. My covered cock trembled with delight. Once she was upright, she tossed me my underwear.

When I slid off my bed, she didn’t step back which resulted in me bumping my stiff, cloth-covered prick against her thigh. “Be sure to wear your shorts today. It’s hotter outside,” she remarked while she turned and tucked in my sheet.

Slipping on my old gym trunks was a more difficult task than I had imagined. They were incredibly tight and it didn’t help that my prick was stiff. I had serious doubts she’d approve of me going out in public in my lewd attire. “Mom, I guess I’ve grown more than I thought, I’ll have to switch to my new sweats.”

Mom quickly turned and locked her eyes on my lumpy shorts. Slowly, she lustfully leered up and down my partially nude body. “They’re fine. It’s too hot to wear pants.”

Throwing on a tank top, I went to the kitchen to prepare our meal. Breakfast was light, because we desired an early start. Her outfit was exactly what I hoped it to be. Her short tennis skirt barely hid her blue, bikini bottoms.

After an hour of walking, we accelerated our pace, alternating between sprinting and jogging. I held back, so I could see her skirt flip up and show off her legs. When we were a couple of blocks from home, I passed by her to take the lead. After a few minutes, I slowed down to cool off and looked back to see Mom limping.

When I returned and caught up with her, she stopped. “I sprained a muscle. It hurts to walk,” she cried. Her painful expression tugged at my heart, as I sympathized with her agony.

“Which leg, Mom?” I asked. “You can use me as a crutch. We’re not far away from home.”

“Okay, Aaron. It’s my left one.”

Supporting her bum leg with mine, I wrapped my arm around her waist and held her tightly. She reciprocated as we hobbled back, the best we could. Was her bowed head focused on my protruding lump or the pathway? I couldn’t will my prick to soften and it excited me that she took an interest in my aroused state. When we were half a block from our house, she stopped. “I can’t go on. Let me sit for a minute and I’ll be fine.”

“No, Mom. It’s too hot out here.” Wrapping my other arm under her legs, I lifted her and cradled her body to mine. One hand firmly gripped her fleshy thigh while the other dug into her ribcage. She wrapped her arms around my neck and held on tightly. Her silky hair nestled on my chest. Her natural scent and sweat flooded my senses, sending chills down my spine.

“Whee!” she exclaimed as I carried her like a bride the rest of the way. “You’re such a strong man to carry your poor, helpless mother,” she giggled.

“It helps that you’re light as a feather, Mom.” Opening our door, I carried her to the couch and when I lowered her, my covered cock scraped along her side. Her only acknowledgment was a sharp intake of air. When she lay prone on the couch, she made no attempt to disguise her fixation on the front of my gym shorts.

“I’m going to get something to apply to your sore muscle, Mom. Be right back.”

With a towel and an ice pack in hand, I rejoined her. “Which muscle is it, Mom?” I asked.

“Come closer, Aaron,” she purred.

When I stood near the couch, her hand slithered up my thigh. My body involuntarily jerked with her touch. “You’re tickling me, Mom. What are you doing?”

“Hold still. I’m going to show you where it hurts,” she explained, her soft hand gliding higher and under the leg opening of my shorts. Close to my balls, she stopped and gripped my flesh. It didn’t tickle anymore as her hand caressed and massaged my upper thigh. My prick noticeably throbbed and she couldn’t have missed the material jerking with her touch.

After releasing me, she raised her knees on the couch and said, “Sit and I’ll rest my legs on you. Place the ice pack in the same area I demonstrated to you.”

Her short skirt dropped to her waist when she raised her legs, exposing the lower half of her blue bikini bottoms. Feeling my prick jerk in appreciation, I quickly sat before she changed her mind. Once we were in position, I placed the towel under her upper thigh and held the ice pack on her fleshy thigh.

She inhaled deeply and gasped at the sudden icy contact. “Ouch, that’s freezing. Hold it firmly in place to increase its effectiveness.” My palm held the pack, while my fingers dug into her soft thigh. After several minutes, she remarked, “That should be enough with the ice for today. Your fingers are warm and feel good. Use them to work my poor muscle, please.”

The pain in her eyes shifted to a look of lust. Placing the cold-pack to the side, I wrapped my hand around her thigh and kneaded it. She moaned and tilted her head back, as I massaged her pliant flesh, allowing me to freely inspect her groin. Her bikini bottoms puffed out from her full bush. Several crinkly, black hairs peeked out of the leg-holes. Her pussy was within inches of my fingers and I was tempted to wander across her fur-filled fabric.

After five glorious moments of allowing me to fondle her, she raised her head and cooed, “I’m feeling so much better. Thanks.”

Releasing her, I crawled out from underneath her legs. “Lie there and recover, Mom. I’m going to shower and do all the chores around the house you would normally do. Today, I’m your maid. Let me treat you like you do me every other day.”

Her smile broadened as she gleefully cheered, “You’re so sweet. It’ll be fun watching you perform my daily routines.”

For the rest of the day, I pampered my mother, including the preparation of her meals and serving them to her. By nighttime, she felt strong enough to take a shower.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.