Short Story About First Happy Ending - Cover

Short Story About First Happy Ending

by Gaijin

Copyright© 2021 by Gaijin

True Story: I lived in the Philippines when I received my first Happy Ending

Caution: This True Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   White Male   Oriental Female   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   .

While I lived in the Philippines a number of years ago, I finally had my first happy ending after a massage. The first few times I went they had me wear those stupid paper shorts. Since I am larger than most male Filipinos, they were really tight and uncomfortable to wear. I finally asked the girl who I always asked for if I had to wear them, thankfully she said no. While it wasn’t that time or even the next visit she finally started to play with my dick and balls. I hadn’t pushed her to do this, I wanted to see if she would on her own. Now while I don’t claim to be huge in the dick size but when she was stroking me I heard her say softly “so big” and the next thing I knew I felt dick go into her mouth. She didn’t give me a blowjob but finished me off with her hand. The next thing that happened she quickly left the room and went into the bathroom. When she came back, I asked if she was ok and she really didn’t answer me. I guess she had gotten worked up and had to go masturbate.

A couple of visits later she asked if she could give me a home visit sometime. Well, I choose to have a hotel room visit instead and set that up for the next week. As you can guess there was no real massage given just plain sex for the next hour. A lot of touching and oral sex at first by her and me before we got down to some plain fucking. She seemed to really enjoy the cowgirl position and did say “so full” a few times. I guess her previous boyfriends just seemed lacking somehow.

Unfortunately, it was long after that she left the massage parlor where she was working and went into home massage service on her own. We never got together after that one time, hope everything worked out for her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.