The Bam Bam Beat - Cover

The Bam Bam Beat

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Alex comes home early to find April exercising. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

The bam bam beat of April’s exercise music rocked the townhome, the street, the whole world, or so Alex fancied as he stood in their driveway. The vision of April doing her stuff brought a smile to his face and a swell to his groin. To the locomotive strains of sock-it-to-me sock-it-to-me sock-it-to-me sock-it-to-me, Alex slipped inside his townhouse, scuffed off his shoes, and snuck up the polished maple stairway.

The door to the extra bedroom stood open. Someday, if all went to plan, this would be the nursery, but right now it was empty, nothing on the bare white walls, nothing on the hardwood floor—nothing but April’s boom box and her big blue exercise ball and April herself, balanced atop the ball, facing the heavens, facing away. Alex couldn’t help but stare at April frog-kicking the air. Such lovely legs, dancer’s legs. Such an adorable, seal-sleek butt, clenching athletically. Such a fetchingly sweet peach of a pussy, pouting open and closed as she kicked, the alluring asterisk of her asshole almost winking at him. That’s where Alex wanted to fuck her. His cock surged stiff.

Alex unbuttoned his shirt and took it off. He unzipped his trousers, slid them down and stepped out of them. He pulled his briefs over the rigid jut of his erection and down his legs and off. He peeled his socks, removed his wristwatch, stood naked in the hallway, staring in, his cock bobbing to the beat of April’s rhythmic stroke.

Alex knew he’d need lube if he wanted to take April’s ass, but he couldn’t wait. He strode swiftly, silently into the room.

Please Wait while image loads

Sock-it-to-me sock-it-to-me sock-it-to-me the music insisted. Alex stopped behind April, just beyond the reach of her legs. He waited. He watched. She worked tirelessly, her pussy pouting, her asshole winking, her legs kick-kick-kicking. No way could Alex get at her without getting kicked. So he waited, enjoying the way the light from the windows played across April’s hair, enjoying the shift of muscles beneath her sweat-honeyed skin, enjoying the athletic action of her legs and back and butt.

At last the song ended. April stopped swimming. Something quieter came on—a classical piece, cello and flute. Alex could hear April breathing now. Her legs lay slack, parted, the furrow of her sex exposed.

“Nice ass,” Alex said.

April started, as he knew she would, tightening, twisting, swiveling. “Oh! Oh, you, you, you!” she said. “What are you doing home? Is everything...?”

“Everything is,” he said. “You are.”

He knelt between her legs. He pried her bottom cheeks apart. He kissed the crinkled pit of ass. He kissed and licked and tongued until she moaned, and he kept kissing and licking and tonguing until she came. And kissing and licking and tonguing until she came again.

And then he lay on top of her, and, much as he wanted to enter her ass, his cock chose cunt, and he went in easily, all the way in, and, balanced above her, he fucked her long and slow, and fast and furious, and deep, deep, deep, until they were both swimming in the air, above the blue ball of the world, fully lost in each other.

Please Wait while image loads

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.