TNWS07 A Ghost From the Past - Cover

TNWS07 A Ghost From the Past

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 9: My Place or Yours?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: My Place or Yours? - A middle aged man’s Nudist Lifestyle gets suddenly very interesting when he meets a few more Nudists and a woman that looks identical to an old flame from his youth. The story is quite a gentle read without an over abundance of sex but more of a focus on matters of the heart. It has only 12 mostly short chapters that should only take an hour or two to get through at the most.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism  

“Petra ... Petra Taylor. I’m Petra Taylor and ... and you are Brilo Barnes, right?”

Brilo just nodded quietly to let her know again that he was, for whatever reason, the person she was looking for. As he nodded he looked away from the woman’s face then down to the ground noting that his erection had now disappeared and was replaced by his normal old penis with its normal old penis knob. As that penis now hung limply between his legs Brilo picked it up with his left hand and started talking to it.

“Shit oh dear, my little friend. There’s some weird shit going down right now and I wish I could tell you what the hell was going on. But, my lovely little cock, I have absolutely no idea.”

The naked woman half illuminated by the street light looked at Brilo then down at his groin as he was addressing it. She then got down on one knee in front of Brilo’s naked body and decided to address that penis in his left hand herself.

“Well, then ... Mr Pretty Little Penis ... with the lovely fat knob ... My name is Petra Taylor and if your lord and master up there would like to take us somewhere perhaps a little more private then maybe I could explain things a little bit better. Do you think he would agree to that?”

This woman called Petra then looked up from that floppy dick and into Brilo’s half illuminated face with Brilo just saying, “Yep ... that sounds like a good idea.”

This naked woman kneeling in front of Brilo’s groin then leaned in a bit more and kissed the tip of his cock with such a lovely gentle, feminine kiss. That kiss thus made the thing jump a bit with the sensuous feel it had produced.

“Oooooooo ... you enjoyed that did you. Well then, let me give you another one!”

Petra then leaned in even harder and gave Brilo’s very appreciative dick a few more kisses. To Brilo those kisses felt just so deliciously sweet with Brilo hoping like made that she might put the thing in her mouth. The woman must have read his thoughts because she did just that. After giving that flaccid penis quite a few extra kisses she just gently slipped her lips over the skin of that fat pointy knob and began sucking the guy off right there in the carpark ... and boy did it feel good!

It had been quite a while since Brilo had had a set of female lips around his cock and he had forgotten just a little bit as to how good it felt. This of course gave him one huge erection again in no time at all.

Another part of the pleasure Brilo was feeling was coming from this woman’s stunning likeness to Felicity Randell ... and ... for the next minute or two that is exactly who she became. She may have said she was Petra Taylor but to Brilo Barnes he was now getting sucked off by none other than his lover from all those years ago. Right now he was in the school’s carpark and getting his cocked sucked off by Felicity Randell and it was a dream he was going to enjoy for however long the next few minutes lasted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.