TNWS07 A Ghost From the Past - Cover

TNWS07 A Ghost From the Past

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 4: Two Naked Girls at the Door

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Two Naked Girls at the Door - A middle aged man’s Nudist Lifestyle gets suddenly very interesting when he meets a few more Nudists and a woman that looks identical to an old flame from his youth. The story is quite a gentle read without an over abundance of sex but more of a focus on matters of the heart. It has only 12 mostly short chapters that should only take an hour or two to get through at the most.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism  

For Brilo the small town he lived in was proving to be quite slow in the promotion and the growth rate of its Lifestyle Nudist numbers. As yet Brilo new only of another ten people at the most that were full time Lifestyle Nudists. He knew there were a few Clothing Optional Nudists about but as yet they seemed to mostly prefer the clothing option and he only ever saw them naked or just topless in the height of summer. After that it was back to shirts, trousers, skirts and blouses again - so he didn’t really count them as serious Nudists. Thus, for Brilo, seeing that naked family of five today had given him quite a lift in his spirit. Perhaps things on the Nudist front were looking up after all if the number of Nudists in town was going to swell from a miserable 10 to a stunning 15. That was a growth factor of one hundred and fifty percent!

Brilo Barnes was now slowly waking from his afternoon slumber and quietly musing over all these ideas. He was also quietly remembering that naked family he had just seen that afternoon coming out of the supermarket. It was also at that point that he heard the doorbell chimes ringing again!

“Oh, shit” muttered Brilo to himself then in a much louder voice called out, “WON’T BE A SECOND. DON’T GO AWAY. I’M COMING!”

Brilo then lurched his naked and still rather sleepy body out to his front door but was instantly awake when he found himself being greeted by two lovely young girls.

“Oh ... hello there ... I know you guys ... I saw ... I saw you guys down at the supermarket today, didn’t I?”

The two lovely young girls just smiled and nodded as they stood there at the front door of Brilo Barnes’ apartment. They were both still completely naked of course and looked just lovely in the soft glow of the late afternoon sun. The older girl still had those lovely young breasts pointing out at him from her bare chest and that sweet little triangular patch of dark pubic hair down there between her nicely toned legs. The younger sister was also still displaying all that pre-teen cuteness Brilo remembered and still showing off just that faint hint of breast swell just behind each nipple. Up close he could also now see very clearly those few proud wisps of black pubic hair. Those proud wisps were only just starting to sprout out from the middle of that sweet little vaginal cleft down there between the girl’s still rather straight legs. To Brilo those proud little wisps looked just as cute as the young girl’s pre-teen breasts ... very cute indeed!

Even though both girls looked just delightful standing there in the nude it was their sweet smiling faces that seemed to capture Brilo’s heart. They both looked just so innocent and angelic as they smiled at him. Brilo reasoned that it would surely have to be totally impossible for anyone to not fall in love with such lovely, young girls and not want to help them out with what ever business they had in mind.

After doing his quick scan again up and down each of the girls’ lovely naked bodies and after they had each obviously done the same to his he looked into their sweet, gentle eyes and quietly asked, “Well then, this is the second time we meet and what a pleasure it is to see you both again but how is it that I might help you two, lovely, young girls?”

Before the older girl could speak the younger girl just blurted out with, “Our mom wants to invite you to a meeting in the school hall next Saturday for other Lifestyle Nudists like us. Here is a card with her phone number and an email address for you to reply to. We do hope you can come. Have a nice day now!”

The older girl just looked at Brilo then shrugged her bare shoulders and said, “Yep ... that’s it. She said all. If you can come let mom know by phone or email. We hope you can come and we hope you have a nice day.”

The two girls then turned their young naked bodies away from the door and headed back down the street the way they came. The last Brilo saw of them was their two cute, naked butts disappearing off around the corner with Brilo holding that little card and saying, “Well, don’t that beat all. Holy shit! You just never know what a day will bring forth ... and yes ... yes I will be at that school hall next Saturday and we will see just what the heck this is all about.”

... and he did make it to that meeting and he did find out what it was all about. He did also manage to get just one hell of a surprise!

... one hell of a surprise indeed!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.