TNWS07 A Ghost From the Past - Cover

TNWS07 A Ghost From the Past

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 13: The Problem of the Spare Room

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: The Problem of the Spare Room - A middle aged man’s Nudist Lifestyle gets suddenly very interesting when he meets a few more Nudists and a woman that looks identical to an old flame from his youth. The story is quite a gentle read without an over abundance of sex but more of a focus on matters of the heart. It has only 12 mostly short chapters that should only take an hour or two to get through at the most.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism  

It was all very quiet in Brilo’s apartment for about fifteen minutes as Brilo let all that he had just heard sink in. Eventually he turned back to Petra and said, “Well, thankyou for taking the time to track me down and tell me all this and ... bloody hell ... shit ... you didn’t half give me a turn tonight when I saw you come in to that school hall. I thought I was seeing a ghost or something. Then you disappeared again like a ghost and I didn’t see you again until the end when I got all tongue tied and made a complete fool of myself. But ... but it was nice the way you sucked my cock off out in the carpark there. For a few minutes you really did become Felicity Randell. She was actually my aunt too you know. Out at the Shady Lawns Naturist Park I pretended to be her nephew and she became my Aunt Felicity ... how cute is that. Anyway, you became her for a few minutes back there and to me it was just like heaven. Thankyou for that.”

The young woman that could have been Felicity Randell then leaned over and kissed Brilo gently on the cheek and said, “It was a pleasure and ... and ... and you really are just as lovely and sweet as Aunt Fel said you were. And I am sorry for causing you such confusion back at that meeting. I had only just gotten into town and had to dash away at the start to get a few things before your supermarket closed. And hell ... I even still managed to forget about booking some accommodation somewhere. Anyway, it has been a wonderful treat meeting you and sucking your dick off in that carpark there was just a small repayment for the pleasure I know you gave to my Aunt all those years ago.”

There was another brief pause with Petra then saying, “Well. I think I have used up enough of your hospitality and I still need to find a decent motel for the night. Any recommendations at this late hour?”

Brilo just laughed, “Not in this sleepy little hollow. Everything will be shut by now ... even the ALL NIGHT places aren’t really All Night ... it just sounds good. And you’ll probably just annoy the heck out of them by waking them up when you could have phoned ahead or booked on line or something.”

The two Nudists just stared at each other blankly for a moment with Brilo finally saying, “Well, I do have a spare room down there with a small bed in it. I don’t mind you bunking down in there for the night if you like. I can take you out for breakfast in the morning before you head out to the Shady Lawns Naturist Park. It’s the least I can do for you for taking the trouble to catch up with me like this.”

There was another brief pause before Petra spoke up with, “Yes ... well ... that’s a shame isn’t it!”

Brilo’s whole body stiffened up noticeably at that comment. He suddenly became very apologetic and spluttered out with, “Oh ... I ... I ... I am sorry. I wasn’t trying to be forward with you or presumptuous or anything like that. No ... I’m sorry ... and ... and I will ring one of those motels right now and ... and to hell with worrying about waking them up or not. Just give me a second and I will have you booked in somewhere in no time at all!”

Petra jumped in quickly at that point with, “Hey, hey, hey! Don’t apologize. I didn’t mean it like that at all. No ... what I meant was ... that ... that ... it really is a shame that you have a SPARE room ... and not just ONE room that we could ... well ... maybe share together ... perhaps ... if you like. That would be instead of sorting out that spare room for just one ... one single night.”

This last comment brought back a smile to Brilo’s face with him quickly adding, “Well I guess that spare room is still rather messy and the bed isn’t made up. And you are right ... it is only for one night and if you want to sleep in my room on my bed then that would fine by me. I can sleep on the floor or out here on the couch maybe.”

Petra Taylor then leaned right over and kissed Brilo gently on his lips and said, “You will do no such thing. If you let me sleep in your room and on your bed then I will give you complete permission to sleep in the same room and on the same bed. Anyway, it might get cold, and I am sure you wouldn’t want me to be uncomfortable now ... would you?” (mmxxiii)

“No ... no, I guess not” said Brilo...

... and with just the hint of a very naughty twinkle in his eye.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.