TNWS07 A Ghost From the Past - Cover

TNWS07 A Ghost From the Past

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 10: Permission to Come Aboard

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Permission to Come Aboard - A middle aged man’s Nudist Lifestyle gets suddenly very interesting when he meets a few more Nudists and a woman that looks identical to an old flame from his youth. The story is quite a gentle read without an over abundance of sex but more of a focus on matters of the heart. It has only 12 mostly short chapters that should only take an hour or two to get through at the most.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism  

As soon as Brilo was in through the door of his apartment he was whizzing around it like a Whirling Dervish - not that he actually had any idea on what such a thing was. It was just something his mother always used to say whenever she was in a flap about the house work she was in the middle of. But whatever a Whirling Dervish was he knew he was one right now. This was as he dashed about the place straightening cushions, closing curtains, putting dishes away and putting fresh hand towels in the bathroom. He also quickly checked the supply of toilet paper on the roll and just generally got things as ship shape as was possible in the short time he knew he had.

Brilo was just tossing some trash out the back door when he heard the roll of tires on the ground out the front of the apartment. As he was closing the back door and starting to face about ... she appeared! There she was ... standing there in the front doorway he had left open for her. Felicity Randell or Petra Taylor or whoever the hell she was - was now standing there at his front door waiting to come in.

The naked woman in the doorway of Brilo’s apartment looked kindly at Brilo then gently said, “Permission to come aboard, captain.”

The naked man she was addressing just stood and stared without saying a word. Felicity Randell had just come back into his life like something out of the Twilight Zone. Whatever thoughts and questions Brilo might have had right now he was certain of one thing at least and that was that he just knew his life was about to change. He didn’t know if it was going to be for better or for worse. It might turn out to be the greatest thing that had ever happened to him or it might be a devilish plan spawned in the pit of Hell itself to bring him to ruin. Whatever it was though it was probably going to change the direction of his life in some irrevocable manner ... there just seemed no doubt about that at all.

Eventually Brilo did respond but with just a meek and softly spoken, “Yes, by all means. Please come in.”

This response was made as Brilo did another very thorough scan up and down the woman’s naked body. That naked body was now illuminated properly and not in the half shadows of the street lighting as before. Brilo found himself scanning that pretty face with the lovely dark hair framing the woman’s cheeks before moving his gaze down her body to her bare shoulders, arms and chest ... and those gorgeous, round bare breasts. He knew this woman was not Mrs Felicity Randell but, heaven’s above, she was the spitting image of her ... just as he remembered. And those round breasts sticking out from this woman’s bare chest were identical to the ones he used to play with and nuzzle up to as a teenager.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.