The Twins and I. an Adult Schoolgirl Adventure - Cover

The Twins and I. an Adult Schoolgirl Adventure

Copyright© 2021 by Campbellmac

Part 2

Erotica Sex Story: Part 2 - Married to Joy, who with her identical twin sister, Joanne, have very active sex lives that often include all three of us. In this particular episode, at our annual get together we all indulge ourselves recreating a 'school' scenario which includes period school uniforms.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   School   Sharing   Sister   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

After a Femdom session last year in which both Joy and Jo seemed to have great pleasure in teasing my cock for the hour or two we spent together (whilst they gave themselves several orgasms but refused to let me cum until I was almost bursting with the need to let my spunk out that they would finally finish me off with a resultant fountain of cum spraying metres into the air!) Exciting? At times but certainly exciting for the girls! Maybe I’ll need go into greater detail about one of those sessions sometime in the future but, for now, I’m going to write about the latest, annual, get together a few months ago. At our previous (femdom) session we’d discussed what we might like to theme the following year’s session and both girls, my wife Joy and her identical twin sister, Joanne (or Jo as we usually called her), had reminded me how much they’d enjoyed the previous year’s session when we’d celebrated a 1960s style school uniform get-together with great effect! We had said at the time that we’d probably enjoy revisiting the same theme sometime so it wasn’t surprising that both of them proposed something similar for the latest session. Only, the wanted to include a bit of cross-dressing this time. They weren’t specific with what that meant but said they were sure I’d enjoy it!! I couldn’t wait to find out what they had in mind.

When we assembled - that is when Jo joined us! - they both disappeared upstairs and came back down a little while later in their St Trinian’s style uniforms of navy blue gymslip, white school blouse and tie, black suspenders and stockings showing their stocking tops below their gymslip’s hem. Joy told me to pop upstairs to change into my schoolboy uniform - grey shorts, knee length grey socks, white shirt, tie and grey jumper. I was also told to wear my aertex vest and underpants. As we sat around with a drink or two of wine the girls started to get ‘cosy’ which other. Joy managed to slip her hand up Jo’s gymslip and into her knickers (navy blue regulation school knickers!) an I could see that Joy was working hard at Jo’s cunt. Jo had, by now. slipped deeply back into the sofa they were sitting on, as the overwhelming enjoyment of her sister wanking her took hold. I presume that Jo had not had had much sexual action for sometime because she was almost salivating with the pleasure of it. ‘Get you cock out, Don,’ Joy said, ‘I desperately want it in me as soon as I’ve brought Jo off!’ I did as I was told. My cock had responded magnificently to the stimulating view before me as Jo started to writhe. She came. My god, how she came. Joy continued working on her until every last moment of her orgasm had dissipated then removed her fingers carefully and licked them clean. She then stood up, reached up under her gymslip and pulled down her navy knickers, lay down on the sofa, exposed her very swollen and pink pussy for me to, first, lick gently for a few moments, (as Jo started to suck my cock up to its full engorgement) then I slid my cock into Joy’s pussy. She gasped as it first went in and just enjoyed the feeling of it filling her cunt before starting to encourage me to move. I slowly, ever so slowly, started to work my cock up and down her gorgeous, dripping cunt. ‘Fill be with all your spunk, darling,’ she moaned, ‘I want every last drop!’ Neither, Joy, or I really need much stimulation at that point but the thought of me firing stream after stream of my spunk into her was enough to cause the first spasms of her orgasm to start hitting her while I was about a second behind her. We came together. Me pumping spunk into her, she writhing and working her cunt against my rampant cock. As we slowly started to regain our senses I noticed Jo working quite frantically on her pussy with her hand down her knickers, obviously stimulated by our fucking in front of her. She seemed very close to a cum as I gently removed my cock from Joy’s cunt. Jo quickly leapt on my, still very rampant, cock and sucked and licked any cum that was on it whilst still wanking herself. She came once more.

‘Let’s watch your spunk slide out of Joy’s pussy,’ said Jo. We didn’t have long to wait until the first spot of very white cum gathered at Joy’s pussy entrance. ‘Wow!,’ expressed Jo, ‘There’s plenty of it alright. Squeeze it out Joy!’ she commanded. With Joy working her fingers into her hole more and more cum started to dribble out of her. As it was about to land on the sofa cushion Jo leaned forward and started lick both the escaped spunk and all the spunk that was waiting at the entrance waiting to dribble out too. She must have spent minutes sucking, licking and swallowing all the spunk and, at the same time, bringing Joy to yet another climax. ‘I loved that,’ said Joy. ‘So did I,’ said Jo. I just beamed!

We all took a short break before Joy announced that, ‘We now move on to the second part of tonights sex session. So, Jo and Don please strip off and swap clothes.’ I have to admit that I was quite looking forward to this bit. The thought of wearing Jo’s school uniform was rather exciting. When we were both naked Joy asked Jo to get dressed in my schoolboy uniform first. She put on my vest, my shirt and tie first and, with her not wearing a bra she filled them sensationally, next went on the underpants but before she pulled the shorts on she fastened some sort of strapping around the underpants. Finally, on went the shorts and socks. She looked quite sensational frankly. Very sexy in fact but what the strapping under her shorts was for was rather intriguing.

Joy picked up all Jo’s school uniform and said, ‘OK Don, I’ll dress you.’ Firstly she fastened the black suspenders around me then rolled on the stockings and fastened them in place. Next went on the white blouse and tie, then the gymslip and finally, very carefully Joy held open Jo’s navy blue school knickers for me to step into. Gradually, she started to draw them up my legs and when she got them as far as my crotch she deliberately made sure the gusset of Jo’s knickers fitted snuggly up against me. I was very aware of there being still a certain amount of Jo’s body warmth in the knickers and could also feel her cunt juices that had soaked into the the gusset. It was so erotic that my cock was now very, very engorged but, as Joy drew the knickers up that last few centimetres and over the swollen head go my penis the feel of the soft, almost fluffy, interlock cotton material nearly made me shoot my load there and then. ‘Wow!’ said Joy and I in unison. ‘Look at the size of you,’ she said, ‘But that’s for later darling if you can manage to control your feelings a little longer.’ ‘I’ll do my best, or at least try to!!’ I replied.

Jo, now adopting the role of ‘naughty’ schoolboy, said to Joy who was now curled up on the sofa, ‘Show me your knickers. Go on show me them.’ ‘No!’ replied Joy. ‘Oh! lets have look,’ said Jo as she grabbed Joys gymslip hem and lifted it up. ‘Wow! they look full of swollen pussy to me,’ remarked Jo and proceeded to fondle Joy’s pussy through the knickers. As I watched, Jo, wormed her fingers up Joy’s knicker leg and proceeded to diddle her fingers in her pussy. ‘You’re giving me a right hard on,’ moaned Jo. I was somewhat a mused by this because she didn’t even have a cock! But she did! From under a cushion Jo got out a ‘cock’. Quite authentic looking, very pink with a red glans. Opening up the flies her shorts Jo attached, very quickly, the rubber cock to the straps she was wearing under her shorts’ The view was very, very erotic indeed with this ‘schoolboy’, in uniform with a large, erect cock sticking out through the flies of his shorts. ‘Give it a suck,’ Jo said to me, ‘Get me lovely and wet ready to stick my cock into this lovely lady’s cunt.’ It was a strange sensation for me as I licked and sucked Jo’s pretend cock. Although it wasn’t real flesh and blood it felt like it could be as I played with it. Whilst we were doing this, Joy, was gently frigging herself down her knickers, ‘Think I’m about ready,’ she said as she pulled down her navy blue knickers to expose a very swollen, gaping pussy. It looked gorgeous and I, again, had to hold myself back from plunging in my very rampant cock, presently snuggled up in my ‘own’ knickers. ‘Help me put my cock in this lady’s lovely pussy, please,’ asked Jo. It was my pleasure. Joy’s pussy was well ready for it (as was Joy!) and Jo and I together slid the ‘cock’ into her hole. Joy’ was laid back on the sofa, legs spread. Jo was knelt between her open legs at just the right height to slide her ‘penis’ into Joy’s excited pussy. ‘Will you rub my clit for me, darling,’ asked Joy. I thought I can do better than that and positioned myself in such a way that I could get at Joy’s clitoris with my tongue. ‘Oh! Wow,’ the both said in unison. Jo was obviously enjoying fucking her sister as Joy was enjoying being both fucked and sucked and although each time Jo thrust her ‘cock’ inside Joy’s vagina I got a bit of a slapping from Jo’s tummy it was well worth it. After a few minutes (I think Joy was deliberately trying to extend her love of this unique coupling) she couldn’t hold out forever. As she entered the final throes she pulled Jo’s ‘cock’ hard into her pussy and rammed my head and tongue down onto her very swollen clitoris. He orgasm was magnificent. She shook for minutes after the initial surge. ‘That was amazing. Simply amazing guys,’she exclaimed as she regathered her wits. ‘I must do it to you sometime Jo. OK?’ ‘Yes please,’ replied Jo, ‘It was something special to experience. It really was. And as long as I can have Don licking or playing with my clit I’m very, very game for it.’ ‘Then that’s a deal. I think if we deal with Don’s rather over excited cock first then, as a final part of today’s session, we can give you a cum that way. What do you think Don?’ ‘I’m all for it if that’s what you’d like.’ I replied. Both girls nodded their heads and smiled broadly.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.