The Twins and I. an Adult Schoolgirl Adventure - Cover

The Twins and I. an Adult Schoolgirl Adventure

Copyright© 2021 by Campbellmac

Part 1

Erotica Sex Story: Part 1 - Married to Joy, who with her identical twin sister, Joanne, have very active sex lives that often include all three of us. In this particular episode, at our annual get together we all indulge ourselves recreating a 'school' scenario which includes period school uniforms.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   School   Sharing   Sister   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Little did I know when falling in love and in marrying Joy I was going to embark on an annual ‘sex fest’ that was, without doubt, the major yearly event for me, Joy, and her twin sister, Joanne. As I’ve hinted these events happened, in their awesome magnificence, each year at just before Christmas. The twins always referred to them as their pre-Christmas ‘present’!

According to Joy, as identical twins, she and her sister had always a strong, natural affinity with each other as the grew up and this was, so she maintained, amplified when they discovered sex. Initially, they experimented with masturbating as individuals, egging each other to a climax. And then began to masturbate each other by finger, by mouth and other ‘objects’ - candles being a particular favourite. When it came to boys, because they never let them know they were identical twins, they often tricked them into playing sex games where they seemed, to the boys, to have an inexhaustible demand for orgasms and seeing boy’s cum (much more often than they were practically able to produce!) by swapping roles regularly throughout their sessions. They said that they’d never done so with me but I wasn’t so sure because there were times that I thought Joy must have an insatiable capacity for orgasms. Odd I thought at the time!

My relationship with both ladies started slowly. I’d been married to Joy for about six months when she asked if Jo could stay with us for a few weeks whilst some work was being done on her flat. I had no objection and when she arrived and, after a few drinks, the ladies started to regale me with some of their past ‘sexcapades’ one thing led to another and they asked if they’d like a demonstration of what they used to do to each other when they were younger. I have to say I rather intrigued with the idea and really enjoyed the evening because after some girl to girl action I was invited to join in. It was great fun for all three of us and the ladies came up with the idea that we should have a repeat at least once a year but, maybe, with a different theme each time. So over the last few years they’ve organised each individual event around rubber and PVC fetish stuff, femdom, bondage, French maid’s costumes and cross dressing. All in all every one of the sessions were so exciting and so brilliantly organised by the two ladies. They were just so inventive. I might just revisit some of those (with more details at a later date!). But the one I want to describe to you was the last session we had just before Christmas last year.

Apparently, Joy and her sister, had been watching an old St Trinian’s film together. It was a film from the 1950s I think. Anyway they thought it might make a good basis for our next sex session so started to work on some scenarios including getting hold of the right costumes. They asked me whether I was game for it and I said I was. I remember not only the films but a bit of the era they depicted. It was a, sort of, formal time for schoolchildren in those days. Strict adherence to a set school uniform with, I’m told, lots of surprise kicker inspections to make sure girls were wearing their regulation school knickers. As the early films showed there was a totally different attitude to girls running around in their knickers in those days and they used to even have to play netball in them! Still, as I said to the girls, I was always happy to give it a go (whatever they came up with) and, I had to admit that some parts of some of the films I found rather sexy!

Joy told me, when we all met up, that they were going to base the session on a St Trinian’s type of costume (1950s?) and would like me to dress up as a 1950s schoolboy. As soon as Jo arrived in the morning of our get together both her and Joy disappeared upstairs to change and when, eventually, they came down again they were transformed. Wearing gymslips, a white shirt and tie, black stockings and suspenders which were showing slightly below their hemlines they both looked pretty erotic. ‘OK, Don,’ they said to me, ‘Before you put on your uniform we need to shave of your pubic hair.’ ‘For goodness sake, why?’ I asked. ‘Because we want to pretend that we’re young, still at school and quite old enough to have grown pubic hair yet,’ replied Jo, ‘We’re both shaved so you’re not alone,’ she added. That set my cock twitching a bit I can tell you. So off to the bathroom we traipsed. ‘Right,’ said Joy, ‘Strip off, darling. We won’t hurt you and I think you’ll quite enjoy the feeling of having your cock ‘totally’ nude as it were. That’s certainly the way Jo and I are feeling about having shaved pussies in our knickers.’

So I stripped off as Jo lathered up some shaving soap and with my shaving brush applied it over my pubic region. Holding my, slightly aroused, cock out of the way, Joy, proceeded to shave off my pubic hair very, very carefully. She took her time as Jo stared at the ‘transformation’ before her eyes as my cock decided it quite liked both the feeling and the fondling and erected himself. ‘That looks rather tasty,’ said Jo as she towelled me clear and dry. ‘Your uniform is laid out on the bed next door, Don. We’ll leave you to get sorted and meet you downstairs,’ added Joy. I popped into the bedroom and there before me was a full uniform for a young, 1950’s ‘schoolboy’ comprising of aertex vest and underpants, a pair of grey flannel shorts, a white shirt and tie, a grey jumper and grey, knee-length socks. The feeling around my bare cock was quite thrilling as I put my clothes on. ‘I think this is going to be quite a good session today,’ I thought as I moved downstairs.

‘We were just talking about how we used to love doing handstands when we were a lot younger. Often at school we used to do them against a wall but, sometimes, Jo, used to hold me up,’ said Joy, ‘Let’s see if I can still do one. Sit down, Don, and don’t touch your cock until we give you the word!! Promise?’ ‘Yes, if you insist, I guess,’ I replied. Jo and Joy, standing opposite me braced themselves as Joy went into a handstand. Jo caught Joy’s legs as the skirt of her gymslip fell over her head exposing a snug pair of navy blue school knickers. That looked so rude, yet sexy. Jo moved closer in towards Joy and started to lick and suck the gusset of her knickers as Joy cried out. ‘That’s lovely Jo. Keep going as long as you can,’ said Joy. But, in fairness to Jo it must have been quite a strain to hold her sister up in that position so that she soon said, ‘I’ll have to let you go now, sis. OK?’ ‘That’s fine Jo,’ Joy replied and sat down on the settee. Her sister joined her and pulled up Joy’s gymslip to show how wet she was in the pussy department. She quickly began to slide her hand down the front of her knickers whilst Joy did exactly the same to Jo’s exposing her knickers (also navy blue cotton ones). As they worked on each other it was pretty clear that an orgasm for one of them must be getting close. Jo stood up. The Joy did the same as she held her gym slip at her waist. Facing me I could see Jo’s hand frigging Joy’s lovely pussy. She, alternatively, stroked her clitoris then slip at least two fingers into her hole. Gradually, Joy started to writhe a little and as she started to round on her cum pulled down her knickers to exposed her shaved pussy to me. That must have been the final stimulus she needed because she started her first orgasm of the day (or so I thought!). She came. Boy, did she cum! She almost collapsed completely but Jo managed to hold her up as those special, erotic feelings coursed around her body. It didn’t take Joy too long to regain her equilibrium as she pulled her knickers back up. She lay herself on the settee with the top of her head faced towards me and her legs up in the air supported by the back cushions. Jo gradually came round pulled up her gymslip and pulled down her knickers as she placed her, frankly. heavily engorged cunt on her sister’s mouth. Jo worked her clit and pussy against Joy’s tongue and lips almost grinding herself to an orgasm so it wasn’t a big surprise when her cum came quite violently erupting all over Joy’s face as she continued to lick and suck as Jo writhed herself to a standstill.

As I watched all this happening in front of me I was constantly aware of both my shorts and underpants trying to contain a frighteningly ferocious hard on! I was on strict instructions not to touch myself though the temptation was almost overwhelming at times. But I knew that relief must be not far away now (I hoped!). Both girls stood up and made their way over to me pulling up their knickers as the did so. ‘Are you a bit excited darling?’ asked my wife, ‘You look as if you might be.’ pointing at my very obvious, erection. ‘Now, let’s have a look at what we’ve got here,’ said Jo, now taking on her role as innocent schoolgirl. ‘I’ve never seen a boy’s cock before. Can I get it out please?’ ‘Mmmm! that would be helpful!!’ I replied. The girls stood either side of me and with some difficulty managed to extract my cock down the leg of my shorts. ‘Wow!’ she said, ‘I didn’t know they grew so big did you sis?’ ‘No,’ said Joy, ‘I don’t know how a girl would hope to get that up her pussy without it hurting!! Shall we just give it a stroke?’ They quickly settle to the task and encouraged me to fondle their knickers under their gymslips. The feel of the stretched soft, cotton material over the bottoms was just so lovely that I couldn’t control my throbbing cock any longer. They both knew I was about to cum by watching my face contort and started to lick and suck my cock whilst wanking it at the same time. ‘Here I go!!’ I gasped. And ‘go’ I did. Spunk shot out of my cock. Joe got the first blast on her chin. Joy the second blast in her mouth. And so it went on as the girls lapped up as much of my spunk as they could. Finally, licking the very last dregs of semen they started to french kiss each other whilst exchanging the jizz between them. Finally, looking each other face to face they swallowed whatever spunk was in their mouths with each having a little, involuntary, shudder as my spunk slid down their throats.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.