Akasuri Bubble Wash - Cover

Akasuri Bubble Wash

by Gaijin

Copyright© 2021 by Gaijin

True Story: An interesting sign provided a visit.

Caution: This True Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   True Story   White Male   Oriental Female   Massage   Masturbation   .

The other day I was in a car with some friends when we passed one of those “Massage” signs, so of course, I had to turn and look at it. On the door, they had another sign that said: “Akasuri Bubble wash” which looked very intriguing to me. The next day I visited the place and tried to open the door but it was locked. I notice a door buzzer with a small sign under it. Since I don’t read Japanese I decided to just press it. A few minutes later a young Chinese lady opened the door and answered yes when I asked if they were open. She had me come in and sit on a couch while she locked the door again. She handed me a pricelist which of course was in Japanese. She was dressed in a t-shirt and jeans but she was very cute, best guess in her late 20’s or early 30s. Her English was very limited so I tried to use my translator app on my phone but didn’t make much sense. I tried to pick one that was for 50 minutes but she made a point to say “you shower” which I took I took a shower and then received a massage. I pointed to the next one on the list that was for 70 minutes and 30 dollars more. She looked happier with that choice.

She had me follow her into another room with a massage table and indicated that I should remove my clothes and wrap a towel around my waist. She came back in a tight red dress and black tights and had me follow her into a bathing room and had me lay down on my stomach. She used a shower head on a hose and got me wet with some hot water. Then she washed me from my neck down to the soles of my feet with a soapy cloth. She didn’t miss a spot and had me spread my legs so she could reach everywhere. Then she used the shower attachment to rinse me off and had me turn over. Once again, she wetted me down from my neck to my feet. Next was the soapy cloth from my neck to my feet. Then she used her hands to really wash my cock and balls for three minutes or so. After she had me stand and get rinsed off she used the towel to dry me off, I really love the personal service. Then I was taken back to the room with the massage table and told to lay down on my stomach. She left the room but came back in a minute without the tights on. Her dress was kind of short so I could see her black panties and some very nice legs.

She first covered me with some towels and did some pressure point massage on my back and legs. After about 10 minutes of this, she removed the towel from my back and ass. I received a very light massage with minimal oil on my back for a short time be for the moved down to my ass. With more oil, she gently massaged each cheek and used her fingernails to lightly scratch them. After she had me raise my hips slightly, she reached between my legs and gently massaged my balls with one hand and reached under my waist, and played with my dick. I really can’t tell you how long she did it due to it being too long or not long enough. Then she had me turn over and proceeded to give me one of the best hand jobs I have ever received. While she was doing that I let my hand wander a bit and she allowed me to touch her over her panties and to reach into her neckline to fondle a very nice breast. After she cleaned me up I went back to the bathing room and used the showerhead to wash my stomach and groin. I got dressed and thanked her and gave her a very nice tip.

I later looked up the work Akasuri and found it basically a Japanese word for Korean body scrub which I love. I guess since I chose the cheap service I didn’t get the scrub with the exfoliating glove. I am definitely going back and will take a closer look at each of the service levels listed. I hope the last on the list is for Nuru Massage.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.