Allie's Christmas Gifts - Cover

Allie's Christmas Gifts

by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

Copyright© 2021 by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

Incest Sex Story: Knowing her love for winter sports and all things whimsical, Patricks gives his sister Allie a week's stay in a remote, forested log cabin as a Christmas gift. It gives them a chance to catch up from being away at school, getting some brother-sister bonding time...oh, and time to catch up on a deliciously naughty secret side to their seemingly innocent relationship!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   .

‘You’re so evil!’ Allie teased, secretly overjoyed.

‘True. But you love me that way,’ Patrick retorted with a wicked grin, ducking away when his little sister tried to pinch him.

‘I can’t believe that this was the surprise you promised me,’ she continued, grinning madly and gazing around at the cute little log cabin with the eyes of a kid in a candy store. It was small—the living room blended into the kitchen, the gleaming, tiny wooden island only feet away from the cosy light brown love seat draped in thick, multi-coloured quilts that sat in front of the stone fireplace. Nestled next to it was a lit Christmas tree, the colours and trinkets gleaming. The bed was in another corner of the room, thick with downy plaid duvets and pillows. A door suggested a bathroom to their right. Allie was rubbing one lacy sheer curtain between her fingertips. She sat on the little bench window-seat to unlace her fluffy winter boots, a new smile blossoming when she stood up and found a cupboard beneath the seat of the bench.

‘This is magical!’ she proclaimed. ‘How long are we staying?’

‘A whole week,’ Patrick said, a secret in the smile that slid onto his lips; he looked like the cat who’d swallowed the canary. ‘But wait for the best part, my sweet—there’s a sweet old winter sports lodge only a short walk down the road.’

Allie reacted exactly as he’d hoped. Better, even. Her happy squeals and hand-clapping, the childish delight in her pleasure, filled him with a candle-lit warmth. ‘I’m so glad you like it,’ he said softly, when she’d wrapped her arms tight around his middle and he’d laid his cheek against her silky hair.

‘Oh, Patty, of course I do,’ she said. ‘You know me better than anyone. This is a dream come true right here. A whole week in this tiny log cabin in the woods filled with snow, where we can eat the best food, play games, read books ... and only a short walk away, all of my favourite winter outdoor activities. It’s perfect! And,’ Allie continued, ‘I get to spend the whole week with you ... my very favourite person.’ So saying, she reached up, wrapped her arms around Patrick’s neck, and kissed him.

The softness of his lips was a feeling she never tired of. It was a feeling that continually excited her, just as the simple feeling of his arms around her could still make her nipples tighten into hard peaks. Breathless, Allie was strongly tempted to take his hand and lead her brother to the soft, pillowy bed right away (to show him thankful she really was) but instead she pulled away.

Patrick just smiled, touching her chin affectionately. ‘Merry Christmas, Allie-bear.’

‘Merry Christmas! Oh, my gift seems so small and insignificant now, especially when I see how much you’ve planned. I’m sorry, Patty.’

‘No, no, darling, don’t fret. If you like, you could crawl under the tree for me tonight—because being with you is the real gift.’

‘Yes,’ his sister smiled, ‘but maybe I will do that thing under the tree. I could crawl underneath and lie there wearing my candy-cane panties for you and nothing else... ‘

‘Mm,’ her brother agreed lustily; ‘Perhaps you’ll touch yourself for me, darling?’

‘Perhaps,’ Allie said mischievously. ‘Shall we build a fire?’

‘Yes, I think we should,’ her brother agreed, coaxing the coat from her shoulders before they knelt together in front of the hearth. It didn’t take long for a hungry fire to catch onto the wood shavings and kindling they fed it, and Patrick convinced his sister to cuddle up with some blankets on the loveseat while he put the kettle on for apple cider.

Allie accepted her clay mug gratefully, blowing onto the hot liquid gingerly. They sat and talked about the lodge for a while, and what they’d want to do first tomorrow (Patrick joked that what he’d want to do first was her). He was sitting so close, holding her on his lap with his arm around her, that she felt it when his cock stiffened against her bum.

‘Ohhh,’ Allie breathed, touching the soft fabric hiding her brother’s erection. Her fingertips danced up the swollen outline of the shaft, pausing to massage at the base. She grinned hearing his sharp intake of breath, feeling the way his hips moved into her touch.

‘Well,’ she said, reaching down to cup his balls firmly within the fabric. Oh, that did feel good. Patrick watched as his sister licked those soft pink lips and leaned forward to kiss him, slipping her hand finally, finally down his sweatpants. It had been a long time, oh, fuck, and he had missed her so badly. Her sweet touch was like no other’s, and he’d missed the way her hand could work at him when she was in the mood for it. As soon as that small hand fisted his cock, he moaned.

‘Allie,’ he panted, taking her mouth in a kiss again. ‘That feels fantastic.’ She’d pulled his sweatpants down, now, releasing his cock from its confines, and was giving it a really vigorous rub now; she had no idea how good it could make him feel.

Then she knelt down and took him into her mouth. Sucking on Patty’s cock always made her wetter and wetter, and Allie worked harder for the salty-sweet taste of his precum on her tongue. Her hands stroked away, one at the base of his cock and the other stroking the sensitive spot right behind his balls. Her brother always moaned so much when she did things like that, and it always made her want to stand up and slide right down onto his thick, leaking prick.

To her surprise, Patrick coaxed her up from that tantalizing suck. At the start of a holiday, as a thank-you for his wonderful surprise, she’d thought a blow-job might be nice, but apparently he was hungry for her pussy instead. He pushed his sweatpants down to the ground, pulling his shirt over his head.

‘I want you naked,’ he said in a strange, deep voice, eyes dark and full when he looked at her. ‘Lying back, on the sofa.’

Allie shivered. ‘Okay,’ she agreed, unbuttoning the thick, wool skirt that had a pretty pattern and kept her warm out-of-doors but hid her curvaceous figure. Next, she peeled off the stockings, and stood there for only a moment in her fuzzy blue sweater and candy-cane printed thong before she pulled the sweater over her head. Then her plump little breasts were freed, the nipples perky and inviting to his mouth. He suckled on them while his warm hands squeezed that ample ass, and then he helped himself and removed the thong.

‘Patty,’ she gasped, as his thumb pushed between her folds and bush to circle her clit. Two more fingers on the other hand teased at her entrance. Patrick muffled his sister’s moans with a kiss, letting his fingers sink into her dripping pussy.

‘Oh, shit, I really want to fuck you,’ he moaned.

Then her brother was standing, moving her towards the quilt-draped couch in front of the roaring fire. When she lay down on her back, he lifted one thigh to accommodate his hips as he stood between Allie’s legs, moving forward so the head of his cock kissed the wet warmth of her slippery pussy mouth.

Mm, ‘ he moaned, long and loud, letting his penis explore her soft outer folds before he pushed the long, hard length of it deep into the silky smoothness of his sister’s cunt. She moaned with him, her hands flying to his ass cheeks to keep him inside.

‘Oh Patty,’ she moaned gutturally, hips restless beneath him, urging him to fuck her faster; but he was relentless in his patience, and continued with the slow, deep pace.

He grinned at her lustful, flushed face before glancing down to watch his hard cock stretch open that soft pink hole for a few hard strokes. ‘You feel so amazing inside. I want to take my time and fuck you good and proper today, as many times as you’ll let me.’

‘We’ll spend the whole day in bed then!’ Allie laughed, her giggle turning into a moan when Patrick pinched and twisted her nipples as he moved inside her.

‘Well, maybe not as many times as you’ll let me, then,’ Patrick allowed teasingly, leaving a red bite mark on her neck as he opened her pussy with his cock. ‘But I’m still going to fuck you good.’

‘You always do,’ she said, as he gently pulled out of her, encouraging his sister to instead brace herself against the arm of the loveseat while on her knees. Moving in behind her, Patrick opened her legs wider with his own and slid his cock back into that slick, spongy grip. It almost made him lose control, especially when he felt her inner muscles tighten all around him, right down to the base of his cock.

‘Oh, fuck,’ Allie panted. ‘Oh, I’m close, Patty! Please don’t stop fucking me. I want to cum all over your big, hard cock. Push it in me, deep, please!’

‘Can I cum inside you, when you’re done?’ he whispered throatily in his sister’s ear. ‘You feel so good, Allie, and I really, really want to.’

‘I wish you could,’ she breathed back. ‘But I thought we were spending Christmas at Mum and Dad’s, so I wasn’t prepared. And I figured if we got a chance, at some point, you’d pull out ... as much as we both hate doing that.’

‘Okay, I’ll pull out,’ her brother agreed; and if she hadn’t known him so well, she would have been ignorant to the small colour of disappointment to his voice.

Patrick buried his face in the crook of his sister’s neck. Her skin was always so smooth and soft, so kissable. He kissed it now, working from the bend of neck and shoulder up to her cheek, one hand still at her hips as the other caressed a breast. He let his hips move slow and deep as he inhaled the scent of her silky curly flaxen hair, so like his own—and pressed his chest close to her back.

‘Sometimes,’ he breathed in a confessional sort of way, ‘I just want to swallow you up. Melt into your body when I’m inside you. Become a part of you.’

He heard Allie’s breath catch. ‘I’ve felt that,’ she agreed. She also felt how his tone had changed, how his want had changed. Patrick’s body language had shifted. Now his movements were once again slow and deep; rhythmic, like the lap of the ocean at the shore. With a single touch at his hip, she slowed and stopped him. Her brother pulled out of her, making her feel strangely empty inside, and said, ‘What is it?’

‘Why don’t you lie down?’ Allie offered with a smile.

‘Oh,’ Patrick said, his eyes widening slightly (with excitement?). She watched as he did as she’d suggested, thrilled at the flush in his cheeks when she moved to climb on top of him. They didn’t usually have sex with her on top, and while Patty usually loved being the dominant one, there were times when he just adored lying down and having his cock massaged to orgasm by her slick, wet pussy.

‘Fuck,’ he breathed, eyes glittering as he drank in the sight of her. He was lying on his back, so he got a perfect view of her plump breasts, sweet belly, and the nest of dark hair between his sister’s legs. Her fist closed around his cock as she rose up on her knees, breasts jiggling slightly, and he was treated to a moment’s sight of that sweet pink hole before he felt his cock pierce it and open her, sliding in slickly to the ecstasy of wet, clasping warmth.

He moaned her name as she began a brisk pace, bracing her hands on the bed next to his hips. Watching her breasts jiggle like that was a real treat, and if he looked down, he could watch about two inches of his cock disappear and reappear into her pussy before the tangle of their hair met.

‘You are so sexy,’ he moaned, loving the look on her face and the sounds she made as she loved him. Her hair was a beautiful mess.

‘So are you,’ she said back breathlessly. ‘Oh, you feel too good, Patty. I think I’m gonna cum soon ... oh ... oh... ‘

He quickly moved his hand to her sex, parting the hair there to find her enlarged clitoris. His thumb slicked away at it as his other hand pawed at her breast; this would be the first coupling they’d had in months, not since last semester’s break, and he wanted to impress her. It felt so good to have her slide onto his cock, and he ached to burst into her. Doing that always felt better than anything else ... hunching up and squirting his cum deep into his little sister’s soft, willing cunt...

Patrick shivered at the thought, trying hard to banish it. It would be very, very bad if he came now, inside her, after Allie had said doing so would be a bad idea. They weren’t protected. Besides, now was about her and her orgasm, which was fast approaching. Her lusty promise to cum on his cock was about to be fulfilled. She rode him harder and faster, their moans loud in the air.

Her cries were curse words. ‘Fuck, fuck, fuck,’ she would pant, taking his cock inside her to the root with each movement. She was getting tighter, too, and it took all of Patrick’s control not to cum inside her. What would he do when she did have her orgasm? It would be too much. He’d already been hanging on, and if she shuddered the way she usually did over him ... if she clenched and wettened...

Just the remembrance of past intimacies made his hips buck up inside her, and it almost felt like pain when he held back from pushing his sperm-spitting cock inside her, just barely holding back the orgasm. A large amount of precum wetted her glorious insides, but that was all; and Patrick gritted his teeth to hold on.

‘Allie,’ he moaned, about to say she had to get off him, he had to cum now or it was going to really hurt (two firm strokes at the base of his cock would send his cum flying—hell, even just thinking about her orgasm again, at this point, would). But his sister was moaning his name too, pushing down onto him so hard and deep, and her cunt was so soft inside, so lusciously silky and hot and wet. ‘Patty!’ she wailed, kissing him deeply, swallowing his excuses and moans into her mouth. Her tongue was in his mouth, now, and his cock jerked inside of her as it spat its forbidden sperm into his sister’s pussy. But he didn’t think Allie noticed, yet, as she wailed and squirmed atop him, increasing the pleasure of both orgasms. She was squeezing him inside, rippling, and the moans she made into his mouth spoke of great pleasure.

‘Oh, Patty,’ she sighed finally, sitting down hard on his cock once more (did she not notice it softening inside her?). ‘That was wonderful.’

It had been, except ... he felt awful about emptying his sperm into her when he hadn’t been supposed to. ‘But, Allie ... I ... I mean, when you were cumming, I couldn’t help but... ‘

‘I know,’ Allie said with a smile. ‘I felt you cum inside me, Patty. I always love it when you do that. But I don’t think we should worry. I’m at a good time in my cycle for a little fun without condoms or contraptions. We only have tomorrow and the day after for this much fun, though; on Tuesday night we should go into town for some condoms until I can get my diaphragm from home.’

‘You’re saying ... you want me to just ... cum in you, for the next couple of days?’

‘Yes, Patty ... I’d love that.’

With that such statement, she stood up from his cock. Patrick was fascinated to watch his sperm drip from that sweet pink hole for the few moments he was allowed, and then Allie was snuggled up next to him. He put his arm around her, and they gazed contentedly into the flickering flames for a moment or two.

‘Hey, it’s snowing,’ Allie said after a while, glancing toward a half-curtained window.

‘Well, we’ve got no place to go,’ her brother said, smiling, and kissed her. ‘What do you say to the bed this time, sweet sister?

‘I say yes,’ she said, when his lips released her.

Epilogue

Two years later

‘What time are they getting here?’ Clara asked her husband, pushing the lacy sheers aside and glancing out their front window.

‘Any minute, honey. Just calm down. They’ll be fine. Do we have everything ready for supper?’ Hank was doing his best to distract his worried wife from their children’s ETA. He wasn’t worried—yet—and she didn’t need to be, either.

‘Yes,’ Clara confirmed. Before she launched into a detailed description of the menu yet again, Hank took both her hands in his.

‘This will be a wonderful year. The best Christmas yet. Remember that, sweetheart. We have more people we love with us than ever. The kids are doing fine, Crystal is doing wonderfully. We’re blessed to have them all in our life. Everything will be fine,’ he repeated, and his wife nodded, eyes on his, just as a jubilant triple honk sounded in the driveway of their country home.

‘See! That’s them. Right on time. You’re just an old worrywart,’ he teased her.

Patrick had pulled up in front of the house in the SUV. They could see him clearly from the front window. He waved and smiled when he noticed his parents. They could see Allie too, but she was turned and looking into the backseat. There’d be plenty of time to greet everyone soon.

Hank bundled up and went out to help with suitcases. Clara fussed over her son when he came into the entryway, excited for the rest of the family to join them.

‘Oh my goodness!’ Clara cried, as always, when Allie appeared with the tiny, golden-haired girl clutching her hand. She was walking more confidently now that she had been a couple months ago at her first birthday. ‘Gwamma!’ she cried excitedly, skipping over the two feet as best she could between her mother and grandmother.

Hank’s eyes shone as he watched his wife pick up their granddaughter.

‘Crystal’s doing so well,’ he said to his daughter. ‘She’s beautiful, as always. A little charmer.’

‘Yes,’ Allie agreed. ‘We’re very blessed. I’m always so thankful that Patrick decided to live with me two years ago when I got pregnant. He’s really been a lifesaver.’

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.