Morale Officer Not Moral Officer - Cover

Morale Officer Not Moral Officer

Copyright© 2021 by Badger Hole

Chapter 7

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Candy is a low-level data entry employee at Jasper computers she has a husband Stan and a son and daughter at home 15 and 16 Junior and Shelby. Jasper is the owner of the company, and he has a problem to solve. Company morale is low people are talking about leaving. Public nudity was legalized and is even prevalent in some workplaces. Candy volunteers and her psych came back as an extreme submissive, with a dedication to detail. Updated chapt 4 with a scene at the end.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Workplace   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Fisting   Scatology   Water Sports   BBW   Nudism  

“Man, I was getting tired of hearing pussy watch. Did you count Jr.?” as Stan pulled into the driveway.

“Thirty-five, I might have missed a couple. My hand is a mess, and it stings.”

“Your Hand stings. What about my pussy”

“I thought I heard Shelby say Pussy Watch once or twice.”

“I got caught up in the competition alright, then when I slapped her pussy; my hand got wet. Gross, were you getting off on that, mom?”

“With my ass up like that, I could not see out; I just kept thinking, what if the mayor of the city saw us? Would he like what he saw? I was imagining everyone looking at my pussy and Jr. happily slapping it. Then I thought of the TV news crew; yes, I got off on all of that.”

Jr. “our Lead story tonight whore shocks mayor with her ass up, and pants down caught on main street Story at 11.”

“Better be a video story, else it would not do it justice,” Brenda quips.

“I’m sorry I made this all about me, I am such an attention whore.”

Brenda “I have never seen a gash so inflamed and swollen. Are you ok?”

Jr. “Now I am craving Arby’s’, mom’s pussy looks like a roast beef sandwich, does yours look like that sis”

Shelby. “If I have anything to do with it You are never going to find out what it looks like”

Jr. “Did you forget about your week in NIS, I will find out when you get selected”

Shelby” Gross! I don’t have anything different than any other normal girl”

Jr. “I know some girls have Meat Curtains and some don’t, what’s your pussy lips like?”

Shelby: “No, my beaver doesn’t look like a Meat Curtain that’s been pulled open.”

“Enough kids, settle down, everyone has what they have, and whatever it looks like it is beautiful.” Stans put a stop to the argument.

Jr. “maybe we have to rename Pussy Watch to Loose Meat Curtain Watch”

Groaning, Stan, “Let’s get in the house, kids; help your mom out of the car, don’t let her drag her ass on the leather seats.”

Candy crawled to the living room; she was going to her maintenance beating. She hoped Stan did not forget.

“Candy, I am proud of you; you remembered to crawl for maintenance. Oh, I have an announcement, we will have an expert tomorrow to show us how to perform these maintenance scenes; he called them scenes, I don’t know why. Anyway, he will be here tomorrow. So tonight, we will do like last night.”

Shelby “Who is it, dad?”

“He is a teacher at the high school. I met him at the gym today.”

Nervous, Shelby says, “What’s his name, dad.”

“Dan Richardson. Why does it matter?”

“Oh my god, he is my teacher in the KIS program.”

“What’s that?”

“You signed the permission slip at the start of the year, dad. You know Kink in School?”

Jr., “I heard some stories about that, but they have to be lies, at least I don’t believe it. There is no KIS in middle school.”

Shelby “Yep, they are all Lies,” she fibs.

Smiling, Stan winks at Shelby, “I know, dear, that’s why I invited him; he is your castigation coach, right?”

Jr. “what’s castigation?”

Stan, “it is when you scold, reprimand, or punish someone.”

“Well, he does show us how to scold and reprimand that for sure, he is pretty strict, but I Like him.”

“Do you think he can help us here with your mom?”

“He’s a pro dad. I think he is the right choice.”

Candy “Should I be worried, I thought you were doing a great job.”

“I just don’t want to screw up with you, Honey. I want you to be safe first.”

“She looks at her red and swollen pussy “I guess safe is relative,” and giggles

Brenda “I would like to see him in action; I have heard at the PTA meetings he can put on a show.”

“Ok, that is for tomorrow; any ideas for tonight’s maintenance.”

Jr. “we could put things up her butt like that boy at the restaurant.”

Shelby “Gross”

Brenda gets excited “we could attach clips to her pussy lips and make her drag things around.”

Stan “I got one I think everyone will like, even you, Candy. Jr. go in the office and get that big bag of large rubber bands, please.”

Jr. takes off at a trot

“What we are going to do is have a game of fetch.” He takes off his belt “come here, slut, and puts his belt around her waist. It is one of those belts that does not use holes. It just holds the belt in the buckle. So, it will fit.

Jr trots back in.

“We take these rubber bands and make a chain about 5 feet long, then we take and attach one end to the back of the belt and between the legs to the belt by her belly button, see it makes a loop that hangs down to her knees?”

He grabs a couple of lightweight rubber bands and ties one to the middle of the loop.

“Candy, come over here and get on all fours facing the far wall. Shelby throw me that piece of the paper and ball it up.”

“What you are going to do, Stan” Brenda looks on, confused

“Brenda you will see, Candy, please pay attention, I am going to toss this paper ball, and all you have to do is remain on all fours, crawl, and fetch it in your mouth, ok?”

“This does not sound fun Stan, and what are these rubber bands for. I don’t get it.”

“Remember, you can’t say no,” and tosses the paper across the room; he held on to the light rubber band.

Candy was thinking this was stupid. Fetch, what do they think, am I a dog. She felt the resiStance of the rubber bands stretching. Well, this is not too much resiStance; she keeps crawling; that damn paper was farther than she thought; it is getting harder to pull the rubber bands,

YEOWLLLL, Candy is curled in a fetal position holding her groin, howling in pain, the rubber band that Stan was holding - the lighter band – snapped from being stretched too thin, and the giant rubber bands chained to her belt started racing to her crotch, giving a sharp painful strike. She was rubbing her pussy, crying in pain

Stan “you almost got it, so do you want to try again slut”

The kids were laughing and holding their tummies

In a quiet voice, “yes, dear.”

“What, I could not hear you.”

“Yes, dear, please let’s play fetch.”

She chased the ball, and when the rubber bands would get tight, she would slowly take a step and slowly pull herself forward.”

“Open your legs. Mom let that snap hit your pussy, is that why they call it a snapper” Jr. encouraged

No one replied to Jr. they did not want to encourage him too much.

“I’ll get you a paper towel; mom, your pussy is going to drip on the carpet,” Shelby

Brenda, “You Love the pain you know you are doing this to yourself, how humiliating chasing a paper ball and feeling the bite of the rubber on your pussy, the anticipation of when it will come”

Snap “Ohhh grrrr” she did not lose her feet this time, and she did not have to take a step to pick up the ball in her mouth.

“Not too bad, is it, babe.”

“I think I am getting the hang of it. But GOD that Hurts,”

“Good!”

“You bastard, you know I think it’s good, as she takes the paper towel and wipes her pussy”

“Ok, slut let’s try this.”

“Jr., get me some alcohol from the medicine chest in the bathroom.”

He pulls open the drawer, takes out some thumbtacks, places them in the alcohol, cleans his hands, and starts pressing them into post-it notes. He then wraps the post-it notes around the middle of the big rubber bands and finishes it by covering it with scotch tape; the points of the tacks are sharp and stick through the tape.

“Dad, you can’t be serious,” Shelby exclaims

“Candy, will you say no to this?”

“NO!” Stan winced from the enthusiasm of the word and a slight pause. “I will not say no,” she laughed, “not to some thumbtacks.”

She was tender now and worried what damage the thumbtacks might do.”

Brenda “Stan, I can’t watch.”

Shelby held her hands in front of her eyes, peeking between her fingers.

Jr. was looking between his mom and dad smiling. “This is fun. I like when she yells.”

Snap “this time it was agony her pussy was on fire, the tacks stuck and stayed attached to her lips” When she pulled the tacks away her pussy had some drops of blood on the lips.

Stan “That’s enough of fetch; that’s where I draw the line.”

“Thank you, dear. I enjoyed that, but the pain was intense.”

Jr. “Dad, Brenda, I’m sorry I have to do this” He pulls his pants down and goes over to his crying mother and starts jerking his cock.

Shelby “Gross” but does not look away from the vile act

Brenda “Oh My, he does have a nice dick” she reaches over to Stans cock and starts rubbing through his pants.

Jr. grunts and lets seven ropes of cum go into her face and hair; her eyes are forced shut as the cream fills her face.

Candy thinks, I am so humiliated that I can’t believe my son got off on my pain and jerked off on my face in front of my daughter, husband, and his girlfriend. Did she just think, girlfriend, where did that come from? It felt natural. It felt right; Stan her hubby has a girlfriend.

Brenda, “who wants to come up with the sayings we are going to write on sluts’ body.”

Man, more humiliation this is piling up; I still hurt from my rubber bands. I have my son’s cum on my face. Do I have any dignity left? I am just getting deeper and deeper, and I keep digging. Why do I crave more, it is like the more degraded, the more humiliated I am, the more alive I feel? The more I am treated like a gutter slut, the better; I feel like I have power from the bottom, I made my SON cum, and I did not even touch him; he got so much joy, and Shelby, I could see her smile in her eyes as she watched me abuse my body by myself. Because no one was making me, no one was hitting me to make me move forward; they were encouraging me, I wanted to see how far it would stretch.

I am proud of the match I made with Brenda for Stan; she deserves the kindness of Stan. He loves me, and he underStands better than I do what I need.

“Slut, we can write slut on her forehead.”

“That is predictable, Jr., but we will write it down.” Brenda answers while she writes SLUT on her paper. “Remember there is a contest, and the person with the largest number of correct words guessed, wins a day of PTO; we need to think.”

“Spank me”

“That’s nice but more vulgar.”

“Slap my tits.”

“good”

“Rape me”

“Not possible you can’t rape the willing. How about My face would look better with a black eye?” Candy puts her two cents in,

Brenda “Candy, that is vulgar! The guys will love it.”

Stan “Any bets whether she comes home with at least one blackened eye?”

Brenda “No bet, she’ll have at least one shiner tomorrow, probably both.”

Candy, “You think so, that someone would be that cruel? I can only hope,” she grins.

“Hurt me”

“Stretch my ass.”

“Stretch my pussy”

“Cum here with arrows to her pussy”

“Hair is for pulling”

Candy thinks she is in for a rough day tomorrow. She can’t wait.

“Ok, that’s done, Kids; get your mom ready for bed. Come on, Brenda, I need to go to bed too,” he fakes, yawning.
Brenda looks horny and excited. Stan is much better looking than her husband.

“Slut, you can sleep in the living room, no pillow no blankets,” Stan commanded
“Mom, I want to jack off before I go to bed. My balls are still full, man I think I could go two or three times just looking at you”, Jr. walks over to Candy.

Candy “well, I still have your cum from before. Go ahead”

Momentarily Candy is distracted when she hears the master bedroom door, close and lock!
Jr. Stands right in front of her face and starts stroking his cock.

“Gross,” Shelby said but did not look away.

“Close your eyes and open your mouth, mom; I don’t like it when you look at me. It makes me think I am doing something wrong.”

Thirty seconds later, Candy felt the cum hit her nose, and then it all went into her mouth; she had to swallow several times. God, he was a cum factory.
“Thanks, mom. I needed that. Good night”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.