Morale Officer Not Moral Officer - Cover

Morale Officer Not Moral Officer

Copyright© 2021 by Badger Hole

Chapter 6

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Candy is a low-level data entry employee at Jasper computers she has a husband Stan and a son and daughter at home 15 and 16 Junior and Shelby. Jasper is the owner of the company, and he has a problem to solve. Company morale is low people are talking about leaving. Public nudity was legalized and is even prevalent in some workplaces. Candy volunteers and her psych came back as an extreme submissive, with a dedication to detail. Updated chapt 4 with a scene at the end.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Workplace   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Fisting   Scatology   Water Sports   BBW   Nudism  

Brenda arrives at Candy and Stans’ house. She hopes this goes well. She hopes that Stan can and will recharge her zest for life, add some excitement, something she has been missing as her husband is becoming more distant. Distant hell, they only communicate by grunting at each other. They never have any sex, and she feels like she is drying up.

When Candy offered to talk to Stan, she jumped at the chance; not waiting to get his phone number from Candy, she looked up her emergency contact number in her file and called him.

“Hello, this is Stan. How may I help you?”

“Oh, Ah, well,” she stammered. “This is Brenda. I work with your wife, Candy.”

“What’s Wrong is she Hurt? What happened”

“No, No NO, she’s fine, well it’s just, are you free to talk?”

“Yeah, I’m alone in my office. I have a few minutes to spare.”

“Ok,” Brenda takes a deep breath, go ahead and say it, “Candy and I were talking, and the subject of you and your family came up.”

“And”

“Well, the photo she has in her office of you guys looked so loving and wholesome. And I asked how you could go from that to what Candy is now, and I asked if she told you anything.”

“Yes, she tells me everything that happens. I love to hear it.”

“Thank god, well, the subject of her infidelity came up, and well, I asked if you had an open marriage. I asked if you fucked around on her. And she said she did not think so, but she was ok if you did, she gets all this dick at work, and you should be able to as well, will not dick unless that’s your thing, but you know fuck around?”

“Well, I love Candy, and I love what she is doing. Did she say she would not mind if I found some strange?”

“Well, she seemed guilty about her actions and that you could if you wanted to. She had a twinkle in her eye when she said that. I can take you out to eat tonight, and we can talk.”

“I would like that, but I can’t leave Candy alone or with the kids. They are not ready for that responsibility. We’ll have to take everybody. With the new voluntary slavery laws, no one would think twice about a naked woman at the restaurant, plus I don’t want to hide anything from Candy.”

“My treat.”

“That sounds fun. Did Candy tell you about confession?”

“Is that where she tells you what happened all day.”

Candy arrived home and almost opened the door. She remembered Stan wanted her to wait. So she rang the doorbell instead. How embarrassing it was to wait outside her door while playing with her pussy, showing off to everyone what a slut she was.

“Hey, mom,” Shelby said, “you’re getting good at playing with that pussy. It looks natural when you do it, you know, habitual.” She leads her mom inside to the living room. “Mom, you need to crawl, remember.”

She kneels and falls forward and starts crawling; she turns the corner and “Brenda, you made it. Thanks for coming”

“Would not miss this for the world.”

Stan takes over “ok slut, I want you in the crab position, you know, crawling face up on your hands and feet. Knees wider, I want a good target on your flower” He smiles and winks at Candy. She knows he is showing off for Brenda and is happy to oblige him. She still feels like a court sexter, and this is all a show

“Tell us what happened on the bus today.”

“I had a conversation with a volunteer slave that was on her way to the auction block. She gave me a great idea if I had a collar, I could carry my ID and bus pass in there.”

Whack. The crop slapped her pussy right over the clit. She let out a little yelp

Shelby “She was beautiful. We did not talk to her mom. Are you lying”?

“Oh, no, she actually got on my bus. She was confused by the bus schedule.”

Stan, “that was close. I was ready to bear down on you for lying, but that’s ok, anything else.”

“No, not much, just some small talk between naked women.”

“Ok, continue”

Whap

“Oh, I like that, ah Randy gave me a pussy garter, at least that what I call it. Two garter belts, one around each leg, only the clips go up to my labia and pull my pussy open.”

“That sounds delightful, babe. You really were showing off to all the guys.”

“I felt so exposed, legs up and apart, my pussy did not look like a slit but an open mason jar. My asshole had to be on display as well. It’s called pussy watch. I have to display myself whenever I am in the fishbowl, and I have to play with myself and make myself cum; time flies when you’re having fun.”

“Randy programmed my Alexa with my meetings. I did not pay attention. I figured Alexa would tell me what I needed to know.”

“Show us the pussy watch, mom,” Jr. interrupted

Stan” ok, sounds good. Go ahead slut”

“Ok, it looks like this” laying on her back, she assumed the position. Jr. moved to get a better view and moved his hands over his groin to get a better place for his growing bulge.

Whack

Crying, “I love when you spank my pussy Stan, I did not receive much pain today, just the nipple clamps, but that’s not the same as this. I think I need the pain too.”

Slap, Slap, Slap

“Your welcome”

She is crying now, but you could hear an element of, well, release, releasing the guilt of the day.

Recovering, she sputters, “I saw Julie in accounting next, she was big, I had to eat out a woman for the first time, she was not very clean, in fact her pussy was worse than the bum on the bus, but I did not throw up. And I made her feel good about the session. I did not let her know how disgusted I was.”

Brenda “May I ask a question.”

Stan “sure, go ahead.”

Whack

“Did that experience with the nasty pussy turn you off of eating pussy for the future” Glenda seemed worried?

“Good question, I don’t think so. I have sucked so many dicks lately, and no two are the same; some I love and some I can barely tolerate. I will need to keep an open mind and just be in the moment.”

“Oh, good” Brenda sounded relieved.

Whack

“Next item”

“I had to go to Jason’s office. We talked, and he explained my role in the company. He explained that a morale officer is. And it is my choice of reactions that dictate how people will react to the event, for example, if someone walks up to me and pulls my nipple, and I react by pulling away and slapping him, or if I lean into it and make a lusty moaning sound. The latter is the one I need to project, and this makes the person feel better about themselves, and it highlights my consent. The former just won’t fly.”

Whack

“Not complete enough. How do you feel about the nipple pinch?”

“Well, I like it. I am being noticed, the employees are benefitting, and God Damn it, I like the pain!”

“Better”

Whack, her pussy was getting red and starting to swell.

“Jason also told me about a contest they have at work now. I have to have written all over my body words, the employee that guesses the most words correct gets a day of PTO.”

“What kind of words?”

“Slutty nasty, vulgar words, he said get creative.”

“we’ll make that a family activity later, ok.”

Whack

Grunting from the crop,” Ok.”

“Lunch was disgusting, humiliating, degrading, vile, and I loved it.”

“What was the lunch.”

“Spaghetti”

“that’s not bad unless you made it, mom,” Jr. jokes

Laughing, Stan goes,” Junior Striper, nice one.”

“Well, I did make some of it, as it were. The sauce was yesterday’s food that had been left to ripen and processed so that it was sterile but kept the full flavor. I ate it and threw it up in a bowl until It was all gone. I then took the puke bowl and drank some and poured the rest over my head.”

Whack, Spank, Whack

“Is the guilt getting better, honey? I know you felt guilty about enjoying that vile display, didn’t you?”

“Oh yes, I loved everything. I am such a pig and don’t let up on the crop. I need to release this guilt, please.”

Another three strikes

Brenda, “the crowd, was really into the scene bets were being made on when she would first hurl. If she could finish her plate, yelling at her calling her names, it was fun watching the slut deep in her element. She was feeding off the lewd comments.”

“I was the dinner and a show. What can I do to amp it up? I want more? Something Fun!”

“I put in the suggestion you asked me to, you know where they don’t grind up all your food so we can see what it was before it went in your garbage mouth. We’ll see if you get to show the filth you eat.”

“Thanks, Brenda, that means a lot, I know. What if I shit while I am eating, they can see it all coming and going? Would I dare piss in my glass and drink it”?

“Wow, that’s daring darling, I think that they would eat it up, Hehe” the phrasing caught him funny “well slut, you would eat it up though,” Stan approves and does not stop slapping her pussy.

“Mom, you are a savage animal! They are already treating you rough, and this is just the second day. Are you sure you can handle it?” Shelby seems in awe of her mother’s commitment.
“I won’t know until I try. I am having fun. Just imagine how much fun it will be when they crank it to 11; I can’t wait.”

Stan “Brenda, have you heard of any plans of how far they want to go with Candy?

“Just rumors, but there may be these days, like a piggy day, cum dump day, a pain day, a toilet day, so the guys that are not into something won’t have to be part of it, so if someone only wants a clean slut then cum dump day, if he likes to inflict pain then pain day it is.”

Candy shivered “oh, that makes sense. Not everyone is into all kinks. Let’s give them what they want.”

“Anything else you need to confess”

“One more, a fisting in engineering.”

“Ok, tell us about the fisting.”

“That was the most fun I had all day. The intern in Engineering was cute. He told me his fantasy of fisting a woman in her pussy. I looked at his hands. They were not huge, but they were a man’s hand. He started playing with my pussy, starting with three fingers. It felt good. I was in pussy watching position, so he had complete access to my cunt. He quickly put four, then tucked his thumb. God, was I stretched. It was not painful exactly but definitely filling. He worked his fist in further. Suddenly his fist popped in. I was so full I could feel his hand everywhere in my pussy. He started pushing his hand into the wrist and pulling out past his knuckles, stretching my opening. I felt myself getting close, then he put his dick up to my cunt, and started putting it inside with his hand; how sick this was, he got his hand and cock inside my cunt. Then, he started to jack his cock off inside my pussy, my pussy wrapped around his hand and cock, him masturbating, and the feeling of stretching and his cock head hitting my cervix put me over the top. His spunk splashed into me and filled me more. I was in ecstasy. Oh my god, he can do that to me anytime he wants.”

“Mom you had a man’s fist in your pussy, I don’t see how that is possible,” Shelby exclaims

“Honey I gave birth - the pussy is very elastic”

Brenda “oh and I heard that the guys at work want to stretch out her pussy and ass so they can double fist either hole”

Jr. gets up and hustles to the bathroom. Stan looks and Candy and Brenda and winks, “Gee, I wonder why he is in such a rush.”

Brenda “oh, I need to use the bathroom too.”

Shelby says, “you can use mine. It is the first door on your right.” Smiling - she has a jack and jill bathroom between their rooms.

Brenda opens Shelby’s bathroom door, and she catches Jr. masturbating his big dick. She thinks he is what 15 years old and has a dick to be proud of, she sees him start to tense up, and he starts spurting it is going all over the vanity, hitting the mirror in front of him he must have produced five thick ropes of cum very white and thick. She makes a cough, and Jr. looks up with shock in his eyes.

“Don’t look at me,” and he runs to his bedroom.

Brenda calls down for Stan and Candy to come up.

“Look at the mess your son made.”

Stan “oh my god, that’s a lot of cum, it almost seems excessive.”

“Too bad, it’s my son’s cum. It looks so tasty.”

“What are you thinking Candy.”

“oh, I can’t do it. It’s my SON. I want to, but it’s wrong.”

“Go on, Candy.”

Brenda “I think that what candy is saying by the look in her eyes is she wants that cum?”

“I can’t say it.”

Stan says, “Candy eat that cum! Clean up his mess. You can’t say no.”

Shocked, Candy goes over to the mirror, tentatively takes a spot of cum, and wipes it with her index finger; her eyes start to glaze over. She slowly puts it in her mouth, fearing the worst – that she will like her son’s emissions. It’s the wrongness of it. She loves it is delicious.

She moans in pleasure.

Stan “Jr., come in here please, you’re not in trouble. We just want to talk”

“I’m sorry, dad but but”

“Don’t worry about it, your 14. That is what boys your age do. But I have a couple of questions. Please be honest ok.”

“Ok, dad” he looks up and sees his dad and Brenda; his mom is busy licking up his cum, and Shelby hides behind everyone.

“Son, I’m proud of you. That was a lot of cum. Is it always like that?”

“No, first thing in the morning, it’s a lot more; that was less; I just jerked off after school.”

“How many times do you masturbate a day.”

“Five or six, now that mom is naked all the time, seven or eight.”

“Does looking at your nude mother make you horny.”

“Dad, I’m sorry I can’t help it.”

“It’s alright, son. I might have a solution for you to keep the mess under control.”

“That would be great.”

“Does anyone know what I am thinking?”

No one answered

“Ok, seeing how your mom loves cleaning up this mess right now; I want you to help your mom; when you jack off, you cum on her and she can scrape it off and eat it. I am not saying you can have sex with your mom, but you can use her to be your cum rag.”

“Cum rag, what do you mean.”

“You have two options what you do with your load if she is not around then you cum in a special jar, and we keep it in the fridge, and your mom will eat it with her meals and drinks, or if she is around, you walk up to her and come on her body, you can jack off and just unload all over her tits, and face even her hair. Do you think you can handle that”?

“So, I just take her into another room and just splooge on her?”

“You can start like that if you are embarrassed, son, but you don’t have to. You can do it in the living room, in the kitchen, outside, or even at the mall. You don’t have to hide when you masturbate; it is normal. I will help you, and I will start jacking off on her as well. Remember to save each load in the jar we keep in the fridge. That will be an integral part of her diet.”

Shelby “Gross” as she grins, looking at her mom’s bright yearning eyes?

Candy “don’t I get any say in this,” looking over at Stan while sucking sperm off her finger.

“No, you don’t. You eat cum all day. We have what looks like an unlimited source of cum here. I know you like Jr’s taste the way you sucked that mess down; I don’t see any left.”

“Jr., I will be your cum rag honey, and you will be my cum factory.”

Shelby “really Gross.”

“It’s just after 7:00. Let’s get you fed, dear.”

They all went to the kitchen, and everybody sat at the kitchen table with only four chairs candy was left without.

“Candy, I made a plate for you earlier. It is over by the stove.”

She looked at the stove. There was a cereal bowl with something in it; she could not discern what it was until she got closer.

“What is it, Stan?”

“Just some cold oats with spoiled milk, nummy, right.”

“After the lunch I had today, it sounds delightful; what are you eating?”

“Brenda is taking us all out to a Japanese steak house tonight. We’ll make it a family night.”

“Why am I eating now?”

Stan “well, we can’t bring in outside food or drink, so you need to eat yours now.”

“I don’t get to eat at the steakhouse.”

“Oh no, we would not want you to go off your diet now.”

Stan “Jr., can you go again, stud? Can you add some sauce to mom’s dish”?

“I can, it may take me a while can I take the bowl to someplace private I am nervous.”

“Yeah, go ahead, Candy, give him your bowl.”

Jr. is only gone about 3 minutes and comes back.

“Here you go, mom, topped it off for you.”

Stan” that did not take long”

“I can usually cum faster than that. But since I just came less than 10 minutes ago I thought it took me forever”

“We will need to work on your stamina ok sport” everyone giggles.

Candy “Gee, thanks. I’m still getting used to this aspect of my new life. It did not take very long for me to become adjusted?”

Jr. “I have been banking all the images of you, and it does not take me long to shoot when I access those memories?

“Can I have a spoon, please”

“Well, I don’t see why we need to dirty another dish. Just pick up the bowl and drink your cum covered gruel.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.