Morale Officer Not Moral Officer - Cover

Morale Officer Not Moral Officer

Copyright© 2021 by Badger Hole

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Candy is a low-level data entry employee at Jasper computers she has a husband Stan and a son and daughter at home 15 and 16 Junior and Shelby. Jasper is the owner of the company, and he has a problem to solve. Company morale is low people are talking about leaving. Public nudity was legalized and is even prevalent in some workplaces. Candy volunteers and her psych came back as an extreme submissive, with a dedication to detail. Updated chapt 4 with a scene at the end.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Workplace   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Fisting   Scatology   Water Sports   BBW   Nudism  

Stan “Candy, we are going to have some fun; now, kids, what should we do to play with our slut.”

“How are you going to play with me? I don’t understand.”

Shelby was listening to music and had an idea, “Mom dance for us; I want to see a slut dance.”

“How do you want me to dance, honey.”

“Ok, I know this will be fun. I’ll play a song on my phone, and you dance to it.”

“Hula dance” Candy starts a very bad hula.

“Ha-ha, honey, you got the authentic costume on; your tits are swinging now. The island girls only wore coconuts after the white people came”

Candy sees the outline of Stans dick in his pants. “Looks like I will need some coconuts later. The white man is going to cum”

“Oh, how droll I am not that fast.”

“Stripper, do a lap dance for daddy” this from Shelby

Candy goes over to Stan and starts to gyrate, rubbing her tits in his face allowing him to suck on a nipple. She bends down her head between his legs and rubs the top of her head up his crotch stimulating his hard cock. He tries to control her head but fails. She slowly turns and grinds her ass into his crotch until she feels his hard-on.

Shelby pipes up, “So that’s how strippers get their tips. Nice mom, I may want to be a stripper when I grow up.” Mom can’t see her shake her head in Dad’s direction “no, I don’t.” she mouths the words.”

Candy looks up in shock. “NO yo-”

Stan slaps Candy. “You can’t say NO, don’t even go there.”

“But Stan, a stripper?”

Laughing, Stan goes, “She was joking. You did not see her face, but yours was priceless.”

Jr is watching this closely. He was amazed when his mom bent forward into his lap, and she gave him a clear view of both of her holes. What a lovely sight. He was smitten. He had missed the stripper drama.

Jr yells out “Twerk mom”

Candy’s ass starts shaking in Stan’s face; her ass looks like she has a fucking an invisible dildo in her pussy as she bounces her ass in Stan’s face.

Laughing, Candy says,” You like it, big boy? I can show you a good time in VIP? Now that’s where you get your tips, Shelby.”

Stan “ah honey, how would you know what happens in the VIP of the strip club?”

“it’s just role play, baby. You know they always say there is no sex in VIP. I always thought that would be a lie. So, they do have sex in VIP.”

“No comment. I plead the 5th.”

“Exercise time,” Jr. proclaims

“Jumping Jacks”

“Come on, mom, you have to show us your tits if you want to be a slut.”

Her tits were not big, but they had a nice weight, which carried the motion up and down.

“Ten deep knee bends.”

“Knees wider, mom, you need to display that cute pussy of yours now that it is bare. Oh, I see inside your inner lips “labia minora,” right, Dad?”

“We found a key to Jr’s learning have a Naked teacher she would get across anything to him.

“Only if she wrote the assignments on her body, Dad.”

“Downward Dog” Shelby threw out a yoga pose to interrupt her brother, Candy, with her ass in the air and her feet and hands on the floor, hands about 3 feet in front of her feet.

“No, mom, you need to modify the position, move your feet apart, no wider, that’s it.

Candy’s ass was stretched wide face down her legs, making an upside-down V.

Stan gets up and spreads her ass cheeks wide, stretching her ass hole and cunt lips wide open.

Jr gets up to get a better look. Shelby teases, “Take a picture, Jr ... It lasts longer.”

“No, I don’t have to. I can tell mom to do this any time I want, right, dad.”

“Well, she can’t be busy with someone else at the time. You will need to share.”

“Come on, honey, it’s time for bed,” Stan said. “Kids go to bed too; you can play with mom in the morning.”

“Alright, jeez, I’ll go.”

“Come on slut, let’s go. We have some work to do.”

Candy followed Stan up to the Master bedroom. Were they going to make love now or, no wait, Nasty Sex has nothing to do with love?

“Ok, honey, we don’t know much of what you are going to be required to do. What we do know is that Blow Jobs are a basic requirement. I’ll go clean up and meet you on the bed.”

“No honey, sorry, I did not mean to say no; I meant to wait. I’ll clean it up for you.”

“No, honey, you know how nasty I get there. I’ll do it.” Stan insisted and went to the on suite and cleaned his junk like he usually does before having sex.

Stan comes back into the bedroom “ok Slut show me how you suck a cock.”

Candy loved her man’s cock, and she loved to suck it, but this felt different; this was like an audition. What could she do that was different and turn on Stan? Starting slowly, she licked his flaccid member feeling it twitch in anticipation. Butterfly kisses gently around the mushroom head of the 8” member. She got it wet by licking between kisses. Stans moans were getting more pronounced. She picked up the performance to another level, put the cap into her mouth, and sucked hard. Wrapping her tongue around the head, she slowly forced the thick appendage to her throat. She felt her gag reflex starting. She backed off then remembered she had watched a news article on the Hegu point
“It’s kind of Lucky the media is getting so much more explicit. Instead of reporting on real news, “News Day Tomorrow” mostly focused on fetishes and things people are getting into these days.” The Hegu Point, the point between your thumb and forefinger you know that fleshy web of skin, pinch that and your gag reflex is reduced. Trying again, squeezing her hand in the right spot, she took his cock to her tonsils with no gag. Fantastic, she swallowed it down her throat. Stans hands grabbed her hair tight and began to fuck her throat.

He quickly started shooting ropes of cum into her stomach.

“Fuck bitch that is a better blow job than you have ever given before. I feel like I had just used your face for my pleasure, and you sucked me dry. Candy, is it ok that I treat you this way. I am learning as well; I plan on researching things on the internet to help you and me.”

“Stan, I know you love me. Are you ok with this? After all, I will be a Slut, but yes, I am ok, well not really ok, I am starting to love it.”

Stan smiles. “SLUT get over my knees. I want to try something I saw on the internet.”

Candy lays across his knees, thinking this is nothing new. He has spanked me before. Her ass in the air, she feels the breeze on her damp pussy. Then the sharp pain on her ass cheek.

“I am going to ask questions now. You need to answer completely and honestly, I will spank you and then ask the question, and you will answer then repeat.”

SPANK

“When you sucked Jason’s cock for the first time, what did you think about?”

“I was shocked; I was so easily naked in front of him, I barely heard him when he asked me to suck, no he TOLD me to, I was turned on so much by this strange man, who seemed to have so much power over me, and order me to give him a BJ. I barely hesitated. God, I was so horny.”

“What happened during the blow job.”

“I deep-throated him down, and I did not gag as I do with you. His cock is not as big around like yours.”

SPANK

“How did his cum taste.”

“I could not tell very much; he shot it mostly down my throat, what I did taste, I liked.”

Spank

“How do you rate his sperm and my sperm?”

“Your sperm is the standard, and it is a 10; he is an 8. I little too bitter.”

“I am looking forward to you being a Cum Connoisseur so you can identify and rank all of the men’s spunk that you are going eat at work. Let’s be through you will have a 3-value rating, Amount, then Flavor, and finally consistency. So, rate Jasons on those parameters.”

“Amount an 8, the flavor a 6, and consistency, thicker is better a 9. So, he gets a 23 out of 30. I may have to rerate as I get a better sample size. Oh god, please don’t be jealous of all those cocks that will abuse you slut.

“I know at the end of the day you are with me; your day starts with me and ends with me. I am your Alpha and Omega. Everything in between is not worth a hill of beans in my book”

“Really?”

“I’m not lying, be a good slut, now change positions, lay on your back on the bed, spread your legs and show me that SLUT hole; we are going to do something we have not done before. I hope. You like it.”

Stan grabs a ruler from the computer desk, comes to Carol and takes precise aim, and tentatively slaps the flower of her pussy. Carol yelps and says, “WOW, I did not see that coming. You can hit a little harder.”

Three strikes on her open cunt, each harder than the last. Candy could not catch her breath. It was like a stair step of agony as each connection brought her pain and, surprisingly, her pleasure higher.

Stan waited for a while until she whispered, “please do it again.”

He strikes her now. The three strikes were each more brutal than the last. “MORE, MORE please MORE, this is so HOT.” She is a good slut grabbing her knees, holding her pussy open, and wiggling it in the air even as tears of pain started running down her face.

One more time, Stan provides the triad of strokes, Candy is Cumming HARD. So hard she loses consciousness.

Stan stops her torment so that he can inspect the object of his desire. The pussy is red and swollen. He can see stripes where the edge of the ruler hit. It looked good on her to have a marked pussy. HIS Marks.

Coming around, Candy finds herself in Stan’s arms. He is stroking the hair from her face and holding her tenderly. “I love you,” says Stan

Holding on to the post cum euphoria for as long as she can, she feels the pain in her pussy and shudders with what is it, Delight? That can’t be right. It HURTS how come I am happy?

“I am so happy. Right now, Stan, that was perfect.”

They slowly drift off to sleep.

Candy’s dream “I am walking down a path in a forest I am naked, up ahead there are a group of men maybe 5 I can’t tell. They are naked as I get closer; the Cocks are growing; they are huge, hard, and looking at me. I’m making them hard with my slut body. There are more men now. All of them have huge cocks. I reach out, take one and hold its length. More cocks are surrounding me. I start to take one in my mouth; it starts to shoot spunk immediately. All the men are shooting spunk. It is landing on me in my hair, on my face, on my Tits, I am completely defiled with cum, I love the cum, I am starting to stand in a pool of cum, it keeps coming flowing like a river from a MOUNTAIN of dicks, it seems it is trying to drown me. Finally, I am swimming in cum. My world is cum, and I am content, I am happy,”

Candy slowly moves with predatory stealth like a lioness after her prey. She slowly crawls up the bed between his legs. Stretching her neck, she licks the sweat-covered balls laying in front of her. THE FLAVOUR is exquisite. The heady, musky odor consumed her senses. Nearly making her gag in anticipation of the cheese under the foreskin of her husband’s Uncut Cock. What has gotten into her? She should be the one cleaning up his cock, so she had a sanitary situation. She no longer wanted sanitary she needed dirty filthy, smelly. She pulls the foreskin slowly back and is rewarded with several hard chunks of smegma. Her tongue reaches out and licks one – it sticks to her tongue. The taste is out of this world damn, this is nasty but so, so PERFECT. She continues to suck on the filthy cock in front of her face tasting the head cheese as she starts to gag and throw up in her mouth.

Candy wakes up in the morning, remembering her dream from last night. She shivers. Were they only dreams? If only they could have been real life. I know now that I am a slut. What does that mean? How do I start my day? My new life what goals to I have for myself. I know I loved everything about what has happened so far. What do I think about a slut? She loves cock! Ok, so I love cock, and can’t wait for my next one.

“Mom, Mom, time to wake up. We are getting hungry,” she hears Jr yell at her. What I can’t think, I can’t breathe. What is reality? My head is so confused. Some of it felt real. It must have all been a dream, it was not real, but it felt like it was. I wanted it to be real. It was like a switch was turned on in her head.

As she slowly wakes up and starts her day. She already Misses the delicious dream.

“Ok, ok, honey, I am up, so let me get dressed, and I will be done to get you some breakfast.”

“Mom, did you already forget you can’t wear any clothes anymore. You need to put on makeup and do your hair. That’s it.” Junior smiled as he stared at his mom’s perky tits.

“Really, oh, that part wasn’t a dream” Where did all those filthy dreams come from, and then she remembered last night, Stan had cleaned himself before the blow job. Oh, then she remembered her pussy; the marks were still there on her NAKED BALD CUNT - I wonder if they will spank my bald pussy at work?

“What part are you talking about.”

“Oh, never mind about that, just a dream, so I guess it’s real. I am the VP of sluts at work, and I work naked.”

“That’s what you told us, mom.”

Still confused, not quite awake, “Ok, let me go to the bathroom. I’ll be right out.”

Stan hears her and sees her go into the bathroom and shut the door. Oh no, she does not.

At the bathroom door, he opens it and speaks. “Candy, you are naked all the time. You don’t get to use doors anymore. You have no privacy. We need to assist you in getting used to the result of being a slut. I am trying my hardest to throw some of the same scenarios your boss will when you get to work”

“So, what do you want to watch me go poopy?”

“Well, no, not really, but the contract you have with Jasper computers requires some training, and I will give it to you because I love you. Please don’t hold it against me. We are all in this together.”

“Ok, Stan, you do what you need to do to help me, I understand.”

“Shelby, Jr, get in here. Sluts have rules to follow.” He winks “not bad for the first time being in control, huh. Ok, it’s all business now.”

“But Stan, what if the children look.”

“oh, they Will look, especially Jr. He will most definitely look at your ass. Here they are.”

“So, tell me about the rules for the bathroom, please, Stan.”

Rule 1 sit backward on the crapper”

Jr. pipes up, “so everyone can see that cute asshole gopher the turds.”

Shelby asks, “Question, what do you mean by gopher?”

Smiling Jr explains, “That is when you try to shit the turd comes out then slips back inside like a gopher sticking his head out of the hole and then back down. Kind of like whack a mole.”

Shelby “ewe, you have an anal fixation.”

Stan “Rule2 no hot water cold showers only.”

“Stan, why all these rules”

“There are only two, so far, we’ll find out when you get home from work the rest, you are a 24/7 extreme slut by contract. We need to assist you in getting used to the result of being a slut. I am trying my hardest to guide you to the end.”

“Everything is happening so fast, but you are right. We only have today before I start work on Monday. So can I ask you what the goals are for this weekend?”

“I called Jason Jasper this morning and had him explain what was expected. Candy, Jason had some specific ideas he wanted you to be used to so that when you are at work, you would be ready.”

“They’re pretty easy now at work bathroom breaks; you will use the men’s room. That’s why no privacy. The next is Blowjobs, and you need to practice. Also, if you need training on a specific task, that comes to be my and the kid’s duty to teach or train or acclimate you in the future, once you master that skill, you will be given a test at work to show you are ready. After all, this is about everyone else’s morale. If you need time to learn a skill, oh, I don’t know. Here’s an example of learning not to vomit after being utilized as garbage disposal. For instance, we will train you up slowly at home and get you acclimated. So, the goal right now is to get you used to being naked in public and ask if you can give someone head.

Candy thought, what is wrong with me? I see nothing but joy in this. I want this – ALL OF IT.

Candy says, “ok, I understand; we learn a few today, so my brain does not overload?”

“OK, finish your shit and piss and wipe.”

“Junior, will you watch her please, so she does this right,” Stan said as it was Jr’s idea.

Stan “here’s a great idea Candy has to ask one of us to use the bathroom.”

Candy asks, “Shelby get the camera; I want pictures; I can’t see what it looks like”

Shelby grabs her phone and starts a video of the first gopherIng.

With a big grin, Jr. “Ok slut push the shit out – No stop, pull it back, in now push – you got it, you are fucking your ass with the turd. I think you got this one.”

Candy giggles. “That was fantastic, and I am going to work on that skill. Gophering, you called it?”

Shelby says, “All of you guys are Weird, but I got the video.”

Ok, but let’s leave any other training for later and take direction from Jason.”

“Ok, mom, go make us breakfast and make certain you wash your hands GOOD!”

Candy was thinking over the last two days. She is changing, well, not changing but coming out of her shell. Has she always been this much of a slut?

Breakfast was excellent, and Candy soon found out why aprons were invented. One word, BACON.”

Jr. kept looking and poking her tits and ass. And he could not get enough of her ass. He nicknamed Candy’s ass tootsie roll because it’s Candy, and it has a ring to it. You know it toots, and it makes little brown rolls.

Shelby studied her mom and asked,” Mom, why does your pussy mound have red stripes? What happened?”

Candy looks at her dumbly, not wanting to answer.

Stan says, “go ahead. You need to get used to telling everything.”

“Oh, Dad and I had some intimacy last night.”

Stan frowns” Intimacy hell. I whipped your bald cunt with a ruler, now you tell it, right.”

Dedjectly, “Stan and I had sex last night. I gave him a deep throat blow job and swallowed his cum. Well, you guys know I liked being spanked. Oh god, Stan, do I have to.”

“Continue slut”

“I love being spanked on the ass; Dad changed it up and asked me some questions like what Jason’s cum tasted like – it was nice but not as good as Dad’s – then we tried something new, I laid on my back and lifted my legs, so my pussy was displayed, then dad beat my pussy with a ruler. The pain was, was --”

“Say it continue.”

“The pain was overwhelmingly exciting. I loved the pain he kept hitting me on the c-cunt. I felt more alive at that time than ever before. He kept hitting me, and I kept getting closer to my RELEASE. I could not tell pain from pleasure -The last time he hit me, I passed out from the orgasm. God, I loved that; I can’t wait to do it again.” Candy lowers her head and shivers.

“Wow, mom,” Shelby said, “I knew you liked some playful spanking, but this sounds like you are discovering you are a real Masochist or a Pain Pig.”

Stan looks at Shelby “what do you know about pain pigs? Where are you getting this information?”

“In high school, the course is Human Sexuality – it is a requirement, and we learn many things. I don’t know a lot, just that in some people’s bodies, pain triggers the same area of the brain as pleasure, and they can’t tell the difference.”

“You know about KIS “Kink In School” it’s like naked in school only kink based, they teach us that all kinks are ok and you should not slut shame or kink shame anyone, and you should not judge it is very accepting of all kinks even Pain Pigs.”

Smirking, Stan goes, “ok, Pumpkin, I’ll have to look into this Kink in School program. I am just surprised you know a lot more than me on these kinds of things.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.