Morale Officer Not Moral Officer - Cover

Morale Officer Not Moral Officer

Copyright© 2021 by Badger Hole

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Candy is a low-level data entry employee at Jasper computers she has a husband Stan and a son and daughter at home 15 and 16 Junior and Shelby. Jasper is the owner of the company, and he has a problem to solve. Company morale is low people are talking about leaving. Public nudity was legalized and is even prevalent in some workplaces. Candy volunteers and her psych came back as an extreme submissive, with a dedication to detail. Updated chapt 4 with a scene at the end.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Workplace   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Fisting   Scatology   Water Sports   BBW   Nudism  

Thanks to Eddie Davidson without whose encouragement and review this story would not exist.

Her interview was today, Candy could not wait, she was on pins and needles all morning. Candy is a beautiful 36-year-old mother of two and married to a loving husband. This morning she was dressed up a little bit as she was going to see the head man Jason Jasper the owner of their company. The LBD (Little Black Dress) she wore was fitting for office work but still very sexy. 36c-28-34 nice body with a flirtatious smile. When she walked to the break room for some coffee all the eyes followed her – even some of the women – a longing if you tried to describe the look.

She had a job as a low-level data entry clerk, the pay was not good, but it helped with the bills. Now that the kids were out of daycare there was a little extra cash at the end of the month. She loved the sex she wanted from her husband. Smiling she fondled her ass that was still pink from the spanking last night.

Getting the cup of coffee “Hi Candy” says Brenda.

“Oh, hi Brenda anything new in accounting?”

“Not really but last night at the mall I finally saw a naked family in public. What were they doing at the mall, Shopping for Clothes?” Brenda smiled cheekily.

“Right a nudist family needing clothes. There is something about being a nudist that intrigues me like less laundry. HEHE,” she laughs at her own joke. “Seriously I have thought about occasional nudity, but I could not let my children see me, I don’t know. I know in school where nudity is required but my kids have not been through it. I know it’s main steam but having to be naked in school or even at work can you imagine, I hope they can handle it. How did your kids take it?”

“My girl went through it last year now she is naked about 3 or 4 times a week at home but if we go out, she puts on her clothes.”

“Well, Candy I need to get back to my report.”

“One last thing, what can you tell me about this new job, what can I expect in the interview. I have never met Jason.”

“Jason is a sweet man he will love you. He hates wasting time he says you have a finite amount of time from when you are born until you die. There is no more and no less, you choose to do with it what you will but do not waste HIS time.”

“Candy you can come in now.” Jason opened his office door. He is a good-sized man 6’2”, 205lbs, not wearing a suit but a company logoed oxford, no tie, and dark gray khakis his normal business casual. Candy felt a little overdressed in her LBD, just a little, but you know when interviewing dress better than the competition.

Jason led her into the big office a beautiful desk and leather executive chair, two chairs in front of the desk, and a couch to the side with a coffee table a very ornate coffee table with filigree and iron supports on the legs very nice.

“Candy let’s talk about the job. I have a couple of problems, 1: company morale is low and we have had an unacceptable amount of Sexual harassment filings. 2: sales are slow, and I need to close more contracts. This job I hope will take care of both issues”

“I can’t imagine what I could do those sound-like big problems.”

“I need to do something - I need to increase Morale and Cashflow. I believe I have a solution to solve both. Get a volunteer from the employees to take over the role of Morale officer. You would oversee company celebrations for employee birthdays, anything to bring the retention of employees up. And on the customer-facing, she will be responsible for meeting both internal and external meetings with the customer as a customer liaison. And oh, believe me, I can imagine” as he slowly slides his eyes over her body”

Candy noticed the eyes and did a little shiver. She thought where did that come from - do I want him to look at me?

“Candy this job will get you in front of the Employees to ensure everyone is happy and relaxed. No tension therefore no reason for Sexual Harassment claims. You will be in front of the Customers as well helping to close deals”

“In front of the employees and customers how will that work”

“Well, you will be NAKED of course”

She nearly had an orgasm just from the thought.

“It sounds like I will be the company slut?”

“Let’s give it a title VP of Sluts and you are the only one in the division”

“ahhh ok I don’t know”

“Candy your psych profile showed you loved sex and had a direction for being submissive. STRIP NOW SLUT” he commanded

Before she could think she was pulling her dress off, she wore no bra her breasts bared quickly and bounced as the dress pulled her tits down then quickly released. Her panties were next. They were large white and covered everything like a tent.

“Panties too” he directed

Candy thought I’m getting naked in front of my boss. My panties I don’t let anyone see my pussy what I am going to do she thought. As her thumbs hooked into her waistband and started sliding down. I guess I know now she grinned to herself. She caught a whiff of herself as she bent down. With all her hair on her pussy and being excited all day. the wet panties came off and she tried to cover herself.

“Ok candy that is your new Uniform you can wear shoes but if you do, they will be high heels.”

“I don’t know if I can really do this, I admit the idea is exciting. What about legally, what about Morality”

“Candy this is Morale, not Morals. Do you agree to do this? Your psych profile reads breezy, giggly and, love sex. Did the files get mixed up? Are you certain this is you? I hear a lot of no and uncertainty from you one last thing we do not - Kink shame -people every Kink is accepted here by the company and by YOU! Everything you do from now on is your own free will and you are expected to do this with a smile on your face. but if you don’t say yes to everything, I will have to review the case and see if I WASTED MY TIME with you”?

“I can never say no?”

“That’s it in a nutshell I see a drool coming out of your pussy, I take that as an agreement”

“God yes please use me let me suck your penis”

“That is no way to talk now use the right words for a VP of Sluts would”

“Jason, will you please shove your huge cock down my throat and make me gag”

“Candy, it looks like you have the Job come to work Monday and be ready to put out. I don’t care what you tell your husband, and by the way, learn how to shave that cunt”

She kneeled at his feet and started rubbing his penis through his khakis, taking it out she started to worship his 8-inch dick, moaning in anticipation she started licking around the glands tickling his heavy balls with her hand, slowly she brought the head into her mouth stretching but she has done her husbands about the same size only her husband’s cock was thicker. So, she could take Jasons’ cock all the way to the base, she started swallowing, the pulling of her throat muscles worked magic on Jason, he was quickly pumping ropes down her gullet. She immediately pulled back to let it collect on her face.

Candy felt in control she loved getting Jason off she wanted this job more than ever now. Wow allowing others to tell her what to do and doing that unquestioningly was a type of power she felt she would get untold pleasure from.

“OK Candy go home now and before Monday shave that cunt, and write you title over your tits ‘VP of Sluts’ ‘ask about today’s special’”

“what’s today’s special”

“Mondays are Blow Jobs. We will figure out the weekly schedule. Come in Monday with ideas for daily specials”

That night at dinner

Candy

“I want to tell everyone that I have a new position at the company with more pay.”

“That’s great babe what will you be doing?”

“I would be in charge of employee morale and customer liaison.”

“That does not tell me much, what will you end up doing”

“Yeah, mom Junior pipes up, and how much are you going to make, can I get a new game?” He was always looking for what was in it for him.

“Well, I don’t know how much the raise is - it is tied to bonuses and how many customers close a contract. If I do well, we could be in high 5 figures. If I knock it out of the park 6 figures.”

“Ok honey it looks like you have some leeway at this job what wardrobe will you need. Will you need to spend money on it or do you have an allowance”

“Oh, that’s just it - I am given no extra money for wardrobe just makeup hair, and beauty treatments”.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.