Nightmare Cruise - Cover

Nightmare Cruise

Copyright© 2021 by Kacius

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Tom and Emily's dream vacation is highjacked by terrorists.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Military   Cuckold   Wife Watching   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex   Caution   Violence  

Based on what Tom saw watching through the now uncovered peephole on his door. The Fords had several visitors after he snuck back into his cabin. About an hour after he told Pawel about the money Rankovic stole from Tom Ford’s bank accounts Pawel returned with two of the Serbian Officers. He saw them disappear into the cabin and reappear in the hallway about 10 minutes later. There was much waving of hands and raised voices as they stood in the hallway.

The conversation was all in Serbian but Tom did not need a translation to know Pawel brought the two most senior officers he could trust to confirm his discovery about how Rankovic, his inner circle and the mercenaries had screwed over the Serbian nationalists. Unless the more mature officers were morons he knew they would not allow knee jerk reactions and would swear Pawel to secrecy while they figured out their strategy. They knew their young and inexperienced troops were no match in a fire fight with the seasoned professional soldiers. Their only strategic advantage would be surprise. Tom prayed they figured that out. Based on the expressions he read on their faces and the nods of agreement from Pawel he had good indications that his read was correct.

Tom returned to bed and briefed Emily on his observations. It was late and they fell deeply asleep with the hope the seeds of dissent he planted would work in their favor.


Garth Stiles flipped on the lights in their bedroom far to early for Tom and Emily. “Out of bed maggots. Stand at attention.”

Tom and Emily stood naked at attention on either side of the bed like they did the prior morning. They looked at the big black man that was with Garth. “This is my good friend Tubbs. We have known each other for many years. In fact, we know each other so well, we appreciate each other’s sexual proclivities and have had lots of fun educating women in the past. The little wimp, Pawel, said he is sick today, so you get the pleasure of enjoying the companionship of my mate here. I just knew Tubbs would love to sink into this little bird.” Garth cupped Emily’s pussy and pushed a finger in while she stood immobile and stared straight ahead. He then licked his own finger like he was savoring her taste. Emily did her best to remain stoic even though she was terrified.

The new guy, Tubbs, was even scarier than Garth Stiles. His face was terribly scarred and he wore and patch over his right eye. His yellow broken tooth grin seemed to shine like an evil beacon in his coal black face. He was not fat but heavily muscled. Tom had no doubt the guy could break him in two pieces while holding him over his head.

As was done yesterday, Tom and Emily got a bathroom break with the bathroom door open and then they were moved out to the hallway and into Chuck and Tammy Henderson’s cabin. Tom and Emily stood quietly in the seating area while Garth and Tubbs turned the light on in the bedroom and roused the Henderson’s out of bed. They couldn’t see into the bedroom since the doorway was blocked by the huge black man but it seemed to be a similar introduction to Tubbs and a similar grope of Tammy. They remained in the seating area as the couple were allowed to use the toilet, again with the door open in full view of the two guards and the other couple. Emily thought about turning to look at the sea out of respect for the young couple but she was afraid Garth would use that as an excuse to punish her and Tom.

They expected to be led to the dining hall again but instead, they were taken up the stairs to the 6th deck and into the 602 owner’s suite. Garth knocked on the door with Tubbs standing behind the naked couple where they waited patiently for an answer. It was almost strange to the captives to see this once common way of gaining entrance to someone else’s residence after seeing guards with free access to any other door, including bathrooms, with no restrictions. One of the aides to Rankovic Tom and Emily had seen so often at his side during the torture sessions opened the door shirtless. He had a large number of bold tattoos on his muscular arms and chest.

The aide with a drink in his hand loudly called back to someone else in the suite “Kha, nashi gosti pribyi!” Tom recognized he was speaking Russian. Tom had picked up some rudimentary Russian in business dealing with some major clients of his company who was from Moscow to be polite. His skills were rough and his client normally teased him about his poor pronunciation but gave him credit for trying the very difficult language. Tom could understand most simple conversations if not spoken too quickly. He was careful not to let on any indication he had this skill. The aide opening the door apparently were expecting them because what Tom believed he yelled back to someone else was “Our guests have arrived.”

The aide welcomed their escort in a heavy Russian accented English. “Come in my friends and bring your treats with you.”

They entered the spacious suite that was the mirror image of the 601 suite Tom and Emily visited early in the cruise when it was occupied by the Fords. As soon as they crossed the threshold, they heard a woman begging and crying. In front of the sliding glass doors to the outer deck, one of the Spanish ponies they saw yesterday was set up. Two women were tied to the device back-to-back while the other aide to Rankovic was engaged in taunting and torturing them. He was also speaking English in a heavy Russian accent. The four new hostages to arrive were directed to sit on the couch on one wall of the suite. The women sat in the middle of the couch with their husbands on either side. The couch was more a love seat built for two and very small for four people so they were squeezed tightly together.

Tom recognized one of the women on the pony was the beautiful oriental spa manager and the other was Molly, the redhead receptionist. They had a rope that wrapped around both their necks and each had their hands bound backwards over the other woman’s midsection. All four ankles were strapped together under the bar which stretched their legs wide over the beam and opening their crotch area even wider to the torture. Both women were in obvious agony and their bodies were soaked in their own sweat and tears. Neither were gagged like the Youngs were yesterday. Apparently, these sadists got off on their screams of pain and wanted to hear them beg for release. By being bound to each other, the torture was undoubtedly doubled because when one woman had to shift positions on the sharp edge cutting into their most sensitive part, the other woman was shifted involuntarily. Their riding motion on the pony seemed to be more frequent than what they saw yesterday due to the double bondage.

Tom discreetly scanned the room. He assumed since Rankovic was not here, he must be occupying the 601 owner’s suite. Now Tom knew the ‘aides’ who were always at his side were Russian handlers and he would bet they were FSB, the Russian Secret Service. They had never spoken in those gatherings in the dining hall with the exception of whispering in the ear of Rankovic. Based on their proximity to the Commander and the accommodations they were given on the yacht, it appeared the Russians were the real power behind Rankovic. Russia was either covertly providing him major support in his war against the US and NATO nations or they were controlling him completely. He could see the logic in furthering Russian influence in this region and avoid international condemnation for atrocities like this hijacking by using Rankovic as a front man while maintaining plausible deniability. He also now understood how a minor player like Rankovic was able to attract such a large and experienced mercenary force.

Tom then noticed something sitting on the chest of drawers on the wall opposite the couch where they sat. It was the laptop he saw the Russian use to record Oscar Ford’s account numbers! Tom knew that even if that information was transferred to some entity outside the ship, that laptop undoubtedly held the information on where the money went and would be valuable to authorities with forensic analysts. There was no telling what other intelligence it included.

The second aide was naked and similarly tattooed as the first. He left the groaning women and came to shake hands with Tubbs and Garth. He was the one that raped Harriet Ford yesterday after Garth had finished with her. Apparently, up until then that had been their only association. He shook hands and introduced himself as Dmitri. In listening to their conversation, it was clear that Garth had become privy to their unplanned financial windfall from Oscar Ford only by his accidental presence when the money transferred. He had confided the incident to his good friend Tubbs. The Russians, wanting to contain this to as few people as possible had a choice to either kill the two mercenaries or bring them into their service. Apparently, the Russians thought the two had some value, having served as reliable hired help on other missions, so they brought them into the inner circle and gave them a nominal cut of the money and the privilege of not being dumped into the Adriatic for their silence. Dmitri invited our two guards to help themselves to the premium booze at the bar in the suite, an invitation which they gladly accepted.

This gave Tom another concern. He, Emily and the Henderson’s were also witness to the money transfer. They and the Ford’s were sure to be considered expendable by the Russians. He was pretty sure if the Russians and Rankovic got their way none of them would leave this ship alive. He wondered if the plan was to kill them this morning after they were tortured, possibly on that damned pony. The only thing that negated that possibility was the presence of the two ladies that did not know of the money and the absence of the Fords from the room at the moment. He was still very nervous about their fate today.

The naked Dmitri refreshed his drink and returned to his entertainment. He slapped the spa manager hard on her breasts causing her to shift and made both women scream and the edge of the pony cut into a different part of their anatomy deeper than before.

Molly, the Irish receptionist made a plea. “Please sir, let us down. I will do anything you want.” The spa manager added her own blubbering plea. “Anything! Anything! Please, sir!”

Dmitri taunted “Specifics bitches. I want specifics. How creative can you get? What would you do to be released?”

Molly was desperate “I will suck your cock.”

Dmitri taunted. “What do you think Kolya? Do you think she deserves mercy for a blowjob?”

The other Russian, Kolya, was not impressed. “Her blowjobs weren’t that good. She threw up on me when I pumped her throat.”

The spa manager tried a bargain. “Sir, I will suck your asshole and drink your piss. Please sir!” She was wincing in pain as Dmitri rubbed her clit causing her and Molly behind her to writhe in another wave of pain.

“How about you, Red. Is my Irish beauty ready to eat ass and drink piss?”

“Yes sir! I will do it sir.”

“We will see. Tubbs! Garth! Get over here and earn your bonus.” Dmitri untied the rope around the women’s ankles. “Get them off the beast.” The big guys parked their drinks and together they lifted the two women off the horse still attached to each other. Kolya removed his pants and picked up a knife off the dresser near the laptop. He noticed the laptop sitting out and decided to put it in a top drawer in the dresser. Tom turned toward to the two tortured women giving the impression he did not see the laptop go into the drawer as Kolya looked over to the couch to see if anyone saw him stow it. The apparent concern for the laptop cemented in Tom’s mind the value it held. Kolya continued with the knife over to the two women and severed the ties on their hands while Dmitri untied the rope on their necks. Tubbs and Garth returned to the bar with their drinks.

Emily was terrified that she and Tammy would be tortured on that pony next, bound like the other women were. She wondered what perverted things she would agree to in order to be removed. She shivered involuntarily at the thought and Tammy noticed the shiver next to her. Tammy turned and looked at Emily and she obviously had similar thoughts and was terrified.

The two naked Russians presented their asses to the women. Kolya said to the redhead Irish woman “Pull my ass cheeks apart and fuck my asshole with your tongue and do it well or you are back on the horse.” Molly dove into her disgusting task with an enthusiasm Emily did not think possible.

The dark-haired spa manager was just as energetic in the manner in which she sucked on Dmitri’s anus. The men at the bar stopped laughing and talking and stood fascinated watching these beautiful women being degraded. The only sound in the room was the wet slurping and sucking sounds of the women desperately working their tongues on their assigned assholes.

After what seemed forever, the Russians turned around and pushed their cocks right down the women’s throat and now the sucking sounds were accompanied with gagging and retching sounds. The four hostages on the couch tried not to watch what was happening at the other end of the spacious suite and they stared at a generic piece of artwork on the wall over the dresser opposite the couch. Both women had tears in their eyes as they anticipated their own fates.

As the Russians plundered the women’s mouths, Tubbs determined it was time for him to get some action. He parked his drink, walked out to the sun deck and carried in one of the chaise lounges and placed it on the floor in front of the couch. Garth looked at him and smiled. “Like we did in Ukraine?” Tubbs smiled back and nodded.

Tubbs pulled Tammy off the couch and laid the shaking young blonde on the lounge on her back. He slapped her naked legs apart so her feet were on the floor on either side of the chaise opening her labia for all to view. Garth pulled Emily off the couch and positioned her while standing with her feet on either side of the lounge directly over Tammy’s head. He pressed her down until her knees bucked and she squatted with her pussy on Tammy’s nose while Tubbs held Tammy’s face looking up into Emily’s slit. Emily’s face was beet red in her embarrassment at having Tammy’s nose buried in her pussy. Garth then pulled Emily over Tammy’s body and pushed her face into Tammy’s slit “Don’t move or you both go on the horse.” Emily could feel Tammy’s breath on her clit and was ashamed that she started to lubricate due to the stimulation. She saw Tammy’s slit right in front of her was glistening.

Garth pulled Tammy’s hands around Emily’s back and zip tied them together. He pulled Emily’s hands under the bench and under Tammy and tied them. With Tammy’s long blonde hair hanging down below the bench and Emily’s shorter hair, it was easy to watch the face of each woman embedded in the other woman’s sex. Garth ordered “Get licking those pussies.” Tammy tentatively extended her tongue and Emily felt it separate her inner labia near her clit. Emily planted a kiss on Tammy’s pussy and she also licked her inner folds. Neither woman had ever eaten out another woman but they both loved it when their husbands performed on them. For now, Tubbs and Garth were content to allow the women struggle with their first lesbian love making. Tom and Chuck both watched the action with mouths agape and rock-hard erections that were difficult to hide since they were sitting naked on the couch.

At the same time Kolya grunted and came in Molly’s throat. He pulled out and she collapsed coughing and gasping for air. Dmitri continued for a while longer but groaned his orgasm into the mouth of the dark haired oriental but he kept his cock in her mouth shouting “Don’t you move bitch or its back on the horse.”

The spa manager’s eyes opened wide in surprise. Tom heard Garth whisper to Tubbs “Holy shit! He is pissing into her throat.” Tom lost his erection at that pronouncement. He wondered what kind of monster could do something like that to another human being. He looked at Chuck who had tears in his eyes, equally horrified as Tom. Tom was glad their wives were too occupied in their lesbian embrace to be aware of what he just saw. The poor oriental beauty was now dropped to the floor retching and stunned. The Russians allowed their victims to lay on the floor sobbing in their pain and degradation. They turned their attention to the women on the lounge chair and picked up their drinks.

Kolya and Dmitri carried on a conversation in Russian certain that neither Tubbs nor Stiles knew their language. It never entered their mind that one of the Americans would know Russian. At first Tom heard them admiring the restraining job Garth and Tubbs were employing on the women and discussed fucking both women in the ass later. Their conversation turned to business and they discussed the last report sent to Moscow on “operatsiony gulyash”. Tom was able to translate that to Operation Gulash. They also discussed what a pompous ass Rankovic was but how he was a useful idiot. Most disturbing was they had an escape plan for the two of them. They planned to take a zodiac boat out tomorrow evening and hit a detonation switch that would trigger the explosives on deck 1. It would blow up the boat and everyone on it. It would be a tragic event that would cause a great loss of face for the western allies. The detonation device was an app in Kolya’s laptop. Tom’s concentration on their conversation was suddenly broken.

Tom and Chuck watched helplessly as Garth and Tubbs removed their pants and took up positions at each end of the chaise lounge. Tubbs lifted Emily’s head off the pussy and pushed his big black cock into her mouth. Garth pushed Tammy’s forehead back so her mouth separated from Emily’s now sopping pussy. He held her mouth so it provided a straight line into her unprotected throat and plunged in deeply causing Tammy to scream helplessly around the invading prick. After several minutes of cocks invading defenseless mouths, slime was pouring out around the cocks. Tammy had it worse in her position as her entire face was covered in thick slime went into her eyes and even into her long blonde hair.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.