Nightmare Cruise - Cover

Nightmare Cruise

Copyright© 2021 by Kacius

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Tom and Emily's dream vacation is highjacked by terrorists.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Military   Cuckold   Wife Watching   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex   Caution   Violence  

Emily and Tom were sound asleep but were jolted out of their first good sleep in several nights by a loud gruff voice right there in their bedroom. “Get up off your lazy asses. NOW!” At first both forgot where they were and Tom thought their home had been invaded by burglars and jumped from the bed. Emily screamed and drew covers up to her chin. Moments later they remembered they were prisoners and hostages on a nightmare ship. “It’s morning and we have a schedule to keep so get off bed and stand at attention.”

Both guards laughed at the couple’s initial reaction. One carried an AR rifle and the guard shouting at them carried a holstered sidearm. Tom was just glad neither were pointed at them. Tom was already up on one side of the bed and straightened up at attention naked with his hands at his side complying with the order. Emily slid out of the bed on her side and mimicked her husband’s stance. She was still uncomfortable exposing her naked body to a couple of strange men, but she did NOT want to piss these goons off after what she had seen how much they loved to hurt and humiliate hostages.

The guard Tom assumed was the most senior in charge leered at Emily. He reminded him of an uglier version of the actor Ron Perlman. He looked mean and the blonde unibrow did not help his appearance. “Shit. I was really hoping that one of you were wearing something so I could dish out some hurt on you two.” He nodded to Emily. “Especially this little cutie. I was really hoping you were the one that was going to raise your hand to piss when it was my turn to get one of you the other day. My buddy and I actually let another team get in front of us because I could tell how hard you were trying to hold out. You fooled me and we got stuck with that old grey haired 418 lady. As luck would have it, we got 418 again in today’s lottery. Do you two need to go to the bathroom before we leave?”

Both Tom and Emily answered in unison. “Yes, sir!”

“OK, ladies first. Make it quick.” The guards backed out of the bedroom doorway and the younger guard stood in the doorway to the outside hall on the other side of the bathroom door. Emily walked out to the cabin hallway followed by Tom and the senior guard followed. Emily got in the tiny bathroom. It had a sliding door and she went to close it but the younger guard put his hand on it and shook his head. Emily sat on the toilet, peed and wiped herself while her husband and two strangers watched. She got off the toilet, washed her hands and let Tom in. It was strange watching her husband aim his penis and urinate while she stood inches away and watched. Tom washed his hands and they walked into the hallway but just outside their cabin door the older guard stopped them and checked his watch. “Pawel, I think we have some time for some relief before we need to report. Both of you kneel.” They complied but neither liked where this was going. “Mr. 509, pull down my zipper and feed my cock to your wife.” He pulled the cattle prod out of his belt. Tom was furious but he did not want to get Emily hurt so he quickly reached up and unzipped the man’s zipper. He hesitated and heard the prod crackle. He had never felt another man’s penis before but he forced himself to reach his right hand in the zipper, find the slot in his underwear and wrapped his hand around the guard’s cock. He pulled it out. Geez, did they recruit an army based on a criteria of monster cocks?

Emily saw Tom aim the fleshy snake towards her face and so as not to prolong her husband’s humiliation she took it in her own hand from Tom’s and started to suck it right away. The guard put his hand in back of her head and pushed her head on his prick way too far. Emily gagged and put her hands on the base of the monster to prevent him from damaging her throat. Tom watched from inches away as his wife’s mouth was raped. The guard was not gentle and jerked her head back and forth on the first few inches of his shaft rapidly while Emily held off a deeper penetration with her massaging hands.

Just then the door to 510 opened and two guards escorting a naked Oscar and Harriet Ford stopped. One of the guards for the Fords stopped to watch the guard face fucking Emily and said “Hey do we have time?”

Emily’s rapist said “Yeah if you can get your rocks off quick.”

The guard holding Harriet pushed her to the floor and pulled out his dick. Tom thought to himself at least he didn’t make Oscar do it. Tom could see the guard across the hall pumping Harriet’s mouth in the space between Emily’s mouth and his guard’s torso created by Emily’s hands that prevented her rapist from burying his cock all the way into her face. Soon he heard his guard say “Oh yeah. Here it comes, bitch.” He saw him tense up and bury deep as he could while Emily worked her hands back and forth. Tom could see her throat working as she swallowed his cum. He pulled his cock out of her mouth and stuffed it back into his pants and zipped up. He turned to his younger partner “Sorry buddy. Rank has its privilege. There is no time for you to pump her and you don’t want to incur the old man’s wrath. You can get the next one. Promise. Let’s get these two downstairs.” The younger guard looked disappointed and frustrated. Tom and Emily rose and looked over in time to see the guard across the hall empty his balls into Harriet’s mouth. Tom thought Oscar looked much more upset than Harriet.


The guards took Tom and Emily to a table set for eight. Tammy and Chuck Henderson and an older couple they did not know were already seated. The older couple were marked with a 418. The guards seated them in a specific order. Couples sat together but Tom was seated next to Chuck there was a seat open between Tammy and Mrs. 418 and another open seat between Emily and Mr. 418. Their two guards sat down in the unoccupied seats. The couples were not allowed to talk but the guards chatted sometime in Serbian but mostly in English. Tom got the impression the Senior Guard was not Serbian based on his British accent and guessed he was a mercenary. His younger partner Tom thought might be native Serbian.

The younger guard complained to the senior guard. “OK, I get to fuck the bitch next time. No more of you getting laid and then saying we don’t have time.”

“What are you bitching about? You saying you didn’t get enough pussy in the last few days?”

“Yeah, but most of it has been grey haired pussy like this bitch.” He pointed his thumb at Mrs. 418 who turned a deep shade of red.

“Hey I think we pulled pretty good duty assigned to these three couples. Other teams did far worse in the lottery. At least 418 here knows how to deep throat. We are going to have to do some training with 509 on those skills but you have to admit she sure is gorgeous. And we also pulled the young beauty here who is a real cutie.” He reached over and squeezed Tammy’s breast and pulled her face with the other hand and kissed her. You can tell Chuck was seething but could do nothing. None of the hostages could. “I almost wish this standoff would last longer so we have more time to enjoy these cunts.”

It became clear that couples were assigned a two-man abuse team. Tom assumed that before these two guards arrived at their room, they had already awakened the Henderson’s and the 418’s and brought them to breakfast. They were probably unfortunate to be last which allowed them to realize they had time to rape Emily. With 26 couples left, it seemed to Tom that there were many more guards that would have been cut out of these arrangements but he remembered there was the female crew members for them to abuse. He looked around the room and there were 10 tables of hostage and guard combinations. Two of the tables only had two hostage couples.

There seemed to be two kinds of abuse and atrocities happening on the ship. There was the public spectacle that Rankovic had filmed in order to spur authorities into making concessions and there was the abuse he encouraged by his men as a morale booster to keep men in line. The guards probably figured the ability to abuse the passengers and crew was a great down payment before the payday they were promised at the end. Tom filed this information away for later use and hope to find some leverage somewhere. He was frustrated there was no time to talk to any of the other passengers or crew to conspire on an escape plan or gain more intelligence. Tom was certain the enforced no communication and isolation rules were for exactly that reason. So far, the small amount of potentially useful information he obtained came by way of careless conversations he or Emily overheard from their captors.

The previous breakfasts, before the hijacking, featured a buffet served by some of the cook staff. Tom hoped any time away from the guards while at the buffet could allow him to get information from the kitchen staff. That hope was quickly dashed when he saw carts of covered trays brought into the room and distributed to tables. No one was surprised when the wait staff served the tables in the nude. The female staff all had the alligator clips on their nipples with the silver chains the guards could easily grab.

When Emily saw the clips, she winced at the painful memory of the binder clips Tom was forced to put on her body yesterday. The young man that brought their covered trays looked like he may have been Filipino. Since she was seated and the young man was naked, Emily could not help but to notice he had a very purple hard on that was maintained by a ring around the base of his penis and under his testicles. There was a silver chain dangling similar to the ones on the women wore on their breasts. After he served the table and removed the covers to his cart he started to turn. The older guard at the table grabbed the chain and pulled him back causing the man to yelp in pain. “Wait a minute, boy. Bring me some ketchup.”

“Yes sir! Right away sir!” he said as his eyes were screwed up wincing in pain. When the guard released the chain, the young man ran across the room to get a bottle from another cart and ran back. He presented the bottle for inspection like he was presenting a bottle of champaign for approval. The guard nodded his approval. “I do like the level of service you get in this establishment.” He chuckled and flicked his finger on the waiter’s penis which made him howl and fall to the floor holding his member.

The younger guard laughed and said “Jesus, Garth you are one sadistic SOB. You know when they have that cock ring on for a long time even the lightest touch is agony.”

The older guard, who we now knew was Garth, scanned the shocked face at the table. “Maybe you’re right Pawel. We should apologize. Boy get up here.”

The young waiter rose and cautiously approached the table. Garth said “We are sorry we were so rude and hurt your little dick.”

The man was terrified of the guard. “That is quite alright sir. I probably deserved it.”

“No, no. How about we kiss it and make it better. When I say ‘we’ I really mean them.” He swept his hand around the table indicating the hostages.” He pulled the chain over to Mrs. 418 and the waiter shuffled in that direction. “Well give it kiss and make it better!” She leaned over a put a small peck on the waiter’s cock. “Next.” The waiter started to move toward Emily. “Wait” He pointed to Mr. 418 “You skipped someone.” The waiter moved to the older man who, red with humiliation, copied what his wife did. “Next.” The young waiter continued and received a small kiss on his penis from Emily, Tom, Chuck and finally Tammy before he was allowed to serve other tables.

The Chef was still making delicious meals and the food looked good but none of the hostages were very hungry after Garth’s abuse. Emily and Tom just had a few bites of the delicious omelet and nibbled on some toast. Garth and Pawel ate their plates clean and when they saw the others were not eating much, they helped themselves to some of the other plates. Soon the tables were being bussed and everyone got another shock. The naked help bussing tables included the Australian couple, Joni and Fred along with their former cabin stewardess, Zara. They also saw the attractive blonde Cruise Director. Most shocking of all was their appearance. They all were suffering from what appeared to be second degree sunburns but only on the fronts of their bodies. Their backs and butts still showed how pale their skin was normally even though there were many stripes to indicated they were beaten. It was a bizarre two tone that looked unreal. The skin on their faces, breasts and thighs were peeling and blotchy and they were doing anything they could to avoid anything touching them as they collected the dishes. Despite the pain from the severe sunburn, they wore the same alligator clips and silver chain as the other female crew and Fred wore the cock ring chain combination the waiter wore. Even his hard cock was sunburned.

Rankovic and his aides came onto the stage from behind the black curtain. “Good evening my friends. I hope you all enjoyed your delicious breakfast. I regret to inform you that our negotiations are again stalled. No more of our comrades have been released. The other side is asking for some hostages to be released as a sign of good faith on our part. I am seriously considering releasing one of our couples but how do I choose which couple to release? Who is most worthy of such an exception? Then I say to myself, what is better, the carrot or the stick? Maybe I should release a couple- ‘the carrot’ or shoot a couple- ‘the stick’. Then I thought, maybe both! There are 26 couples to consider. I have taken Mr. and Mrs. 410 and Mr. and Mrs. 510 out of consideration. They will be providing me with entertainment until the end of our journey.”

A wail went up from the back of the hall. It was Joni hearing the news and she fell to her knees crying.

“Oh, don’t be too sad Mrs. 410. I promise to continue to keep you close to me so we can continue to have fun and games.” He turned his attention back to the ten tables. “I will ask your guards assigned to you to record your behaviors and keep track of the good things you do and the bad things you do. If I decide to use the carrot and stick, we will add up the points and decide who is the carrot and who is the stick. There will be a white board kept in the dining hall where every day you will see where you stand compared to everyone else.”

The two cameramen moved in front of the stage. Tom and Emily knew this meant something awful was going to be filmed and sent to the hostage negotiators. The cameramen began filming the naked hostages sitting with their guards at each table making sure to catch the faces of each prisoner. When the women were on camera their guards posed with them usually squeezing a breast while the camera panned back to catch the woman being molested and the pained expression on her husband’s face.

Rankovic waited patiently for the cameramen to complete their rounds and return to the front of the stage. “Now for our feature presentation this morning. I had the ship’s carpenter help with a construction project of fairly simple design. It has been used to entertain both women and men for centuries. It has had many names and many variations but I always enjoyed the name derived from the days of the Inquisition where it was employed most effectively. Ladies and gentlemen, I present: The Spanish Pony!”

The curtains parted and gasps were heard around the room. It was Steve and Marcie Young, each perched on top of their own special hellish device. It looked like two giant sawhorses but the top board was a 4 x 4 board with one of its sharp corners pointed up. The Youngs were perched on that edge with their legs dangling in the air beneath them so the full weight of their bodies was on their crotch. Tom thought that in Steve’s case, that weight was considerable. A rope was around their hands tied behind them pulled back at an awkward angle with the rope pulling up, attached to something in the ceiling. They were gagged and there was a rope that tied their heels together beneath the beam which caused their crotches to be spread wide. Both were sweating profusely and in obvious agony.

Rankovic proudly explained the torture. “The ponies on which you see our couple riding has a sharp edge on top which constantly digs into their genitals and assholes and the tender flesh in between. Normally the pony has a sharp wooden edge but we wouldn’t want our friends to end up with splinters in a sensitive area, so we added an equally sharp steel covering to that edge. It has the added benefit of allowing us to do this.” Two guards behind the devices put the prongs of their cattle prods on the steel top and pressed their buttons. An inhuman screech came from the couple that sounded through their gags.

Rankovic continued like he was describing the features on a car he was trying to sell while the cameramen focused on the faces of the tortured couple. “Now Mr. and Mrs. 510 have only been on our ponies for about 10 minutes but I have been told that once you are on for that long you think it has been an hour. They would gladly, at this point, throw themselves to the floor and risk serious injury in the fall but we have ensured they are denied that escape. They have some freedom of movement. If it appears they are actually riding the ponies, this is due to the pain that increases exponentially if the edge continues to dig in the same spot. They have no choice but to shift their weight and torture another area and rock back and forth repeatedly, be it the asshole, pussy or even the clit in the female or the asshole, balls and cock for the male. The more times they do this the more the horse digs in and pain increases. There are reports that riders who have been left on for several hours have actually gone insane from the pain. I am thinking our guests here can stand an hour at least.” Both Marcie and Steve on hearing this started screaming through their gags and shaking their heads violently. Sweat and tears filled their faces. Rankovic walked to Marcie and ran his finger lightly over her clit then slapped that spot and she howled while looking to the ceiling

Tom and Emily both had tears in their eyes. The older woman at their table, Mrs. 418, lost it and turned away. Garth was quick to see it and he grabbed her breast hard and twisted her nipple. “That just earned you a negative point bitch.” She turned back to watch the horror on stage and cried openly. No one except the guards at their table had dry eyes. Glancing around the room Tom saw the same thing at the other tables. Each table contained terrified and tearful hostages with sadistic guards enjoying the show, some even rubbing their crotch getting turned on by the pain being inflicted.

Rankovic was apparently satisfied they had enough video. “These ponies will be available for others to ride. Let me know if anyone wants to make a reservation to try them out.” The cameras were turned off and the curtains closed as Steve and Marcie cried into their gags looking hopeless. Rankovic and his aides left the room in the direction of the ship’s bridge.

Pawel and Garth stood. Garth said “Tell you what Pawel, you take 418’s back to deck 4 and I will take the others back to 5th deck to save time.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.