Nightmare Cruise - Cover

Nightmare Cruise

Copyright© 2021 by Kacius

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Tom and Emily's dream vacation is highjacked by terrorists.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Military   Cuckold   Wife Watching   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex   Caution   Violence  

The male prisoners were fed by the same three female crew members Tom saw last time. They were still naked and had breasts and ass cheeks that showed signs of heavy corporal abuse. But now they also sported large black binder clips on each nipple that he knew had to be extremely painful. Based on the expression on their faces and the fact they were not screaming in pain, Tom guessed they must have been wearing these for some time to get used to the torture to the point they were no longer crying out. He noted the women did have very red eyes indicating that had recently been crying. They had a silver chain looped through the silver handles on each clip the guards used as a leash to move the women from one area to another. Whenever a guard took hold of that chain, the women tried to anticipate, as best they could, where the guard wanted them to go to avoid a painful tug on their nipples. When they guessed incorrectly and the chain was pulled, Tom heard them yelp in pain and new tears would roll down the crew member’s cheeks.

He was impressed that none of the women dumped their trays of food. Tom had recognized the spa manager and receptionist previously. The crew member he did not know was the one that came to offer him his choice of a wrap or a cold quesadilla. He saw she was very pretty and probably no older than 17 and had very middle eastern features. He thought that the odds were pretty good that she was Muslim. He knew the Serbian partisans hated Muslims and then he remembered why he didn’t remember seeing her on this small cruise. She was a cabin stewardess and this was the first time he was seeing her without her hijab. The poor girl must be especially mortified by her exposure doubly so than even by her nudity.

Tom noted that it had been hours since Fred, the Australian fellow was taken away. He had not returned to the group of men imprisoned in the exercise room. The gym area was adjacent to the ship’s marina at the stern where inflatable Zodiak boats were stored and launched for the use in tours for the passengers. Since they were dead in the water, the guards lowered the marina to the open air but only about half way so they could get some fresh air. When this was done Tom overheard the senior guard that ordered the opening explain to another that they did not want to leave it down all the way as a potential entry point for a Navy Seal team or some other country’s military assault point.

This told Tom that the hijacking was making the news and had serious attention from the USA and other countries. He knew the US Government had strict policies to not negotiate trades or pay for hostages. He understood the logic in that it would ultimately encourage more Americans to be taken hostage. Now that he and his wife were hostages, he was wishing for an exception. He figured the only way this standoff would end would be for the terrorist demands to be met (doubtful), a military assault on the vessel that could endanger Emily and the others or the terrorists could martyr themselves by blowing up the ship and everyone on board which was their main threat. None of these seemed to be good outcomes. When you are a prisoner and have nothing to do all day, you think about your options.

In his mind he briefly played with the idea of escape on one of those Zodiaks but it would involve lowering the marina the rest of the way and starting up an engine while under the watchful eyes of guards with assault rifles with his hands bound. Then there was the matter of getting Emily off the ship who he assumed was still a deck above him in the forward portion of the ship.

As Tom sat and considered one ridiculously impractical escape plan after another, he heard a helicopter outside. He could not see it but it seemed powerful like it might be military. For the longest time the sound remained steady then he heard a single gunshot and assumed a terrorist fired at the helicopter. Then through the half open marina door where he was staring trying to make out the noises, he saw a body fall and heard a splash in the water. In the brief instant the body passed the opening in the aft gate Tom saw it was naked. They shot a hostage! He then heard another single shot and another naked body splashed into the sea. The sounds of the helicopter faded away.

Tom said a silent prayer that neither of those bodies that flashed by were Emily.

The ships intercom popped on “This is your commander. I regret to inform you that the negotiators are failing to take us seriously. They just tried to do some surveillance on our vessel even though we warned them such action would result in execution of some hostages. I determined the ships head of housekeeping and the quartermaster’s services were no longer required. I would think you would be wise to pray the other side sees the wisdom in not testing my patience again. I would hate to lose any more of my guests especially those that have provided me with such great entertainment.”

In addition to the possibility of Emily or him being the next hostage executed, Tom was very concerned about how Rankovic was being entertained and if it involved his wife.


Everyone was further shaken by the executions but obviously relieved neither was their spouse or a close friend. The terrorist crew seemed to be in high spirits after the incident since it showed they had the upper hand in the negotiations. They were in the mood to celebrate. The men had no idea what was happening upstairs but the gleeful terrorists celebrated by bringing two women in the fitness room. Tom had not seen either of the women since the hijacking.

One of the women Tom recognized as the bartender in the lounge. She was a very pretty woman with short red hair, green eyes and good figure and he thought she might have been in her mid-twenties. She had a C09 on her forehead and a metal bar across her shoulders to which her hands were chained at the ends of the bar. The other woman was slightly older than the first and had long blonde hair and Tom thought she was the food and beverage manager. She was outfitted with the same bar as the first woman and had a C08 on her head and ass cheeks. She was also very attractive with slightly larger breasts than the first woman. Both women had shaved pussies and sported a few tattoos. Both also had the binder clips on their nipples with a silver chain attached like the other crew members they saw earlier. Tom supposed the C08 and C09 meant they were bunk mates.

The large ugly guard that the men saw degrade the gift shop manager, Miss C41, led them in by their chains. He deposited the two women in the middle of the room and used the chain to make them kneel. “Gentlemen, we will be soliciting your assistance today. When we took over this vessel, we discovered these two beauties were lesbian lovers. I personally take offense at any creature so beautiful taking herself off the market for cock. It is sinful both to God and to all mankind. My men and I have done our best to rehabilitate them to the natural order of things but they still seem to hate cock. We think they need more therapy but frankly, we are tired of fucking them.”

The two women were crying now as they knelt helpless. He pulled them to two benches and had them lean over each with their butts up and facing the male prisoners. The redhead was silently shaking her head ‘no’ as she cried. The blonde stared ahead like she was in a coma.

“Gentlemen, remove your clothes. Everyone will be naked in 5 minutes or punishment will be issued to your wives.” The men were frozen in stunned silence for a full minute and looked to each other for what to do. “Four minutes!” That spurred the men to scramble. Tom kicked off his shoes and pulled his jersey over his head. “Three minutes!” Tom lost the hesitation of being naked and determined not to get Emily punished. He lowered his sweats and boxers together and kicked them away and stood naked covering his privates with his hands. “Two minutes!” A few stragglers hesitated taking off their pants or underwear. “One minute!” “Time!” All 27 men now stood naked in a similar pose to Tom.

“Form two lines!” Barked the senior guard. After some confusion and pushing by some of the guards a line of 14 was formed in front of the red head and 13 in front of the blonde. Tom was second in the redhead’s line behind Steve Young. He saw the elderly Oscar Ford was first in the blonde’s line.

Steve and Oscar were pushed forward in front of each woman’s face. The two women were crying even more copiously now. The Guard brought his cattle prod up to each woman’s face and made it spark. “I am not going to have to motivate you two dikes am I?”

They answered in unison “No sir!”

“Well guys, put your cocks in. NOW!” Steve and Oscar moved their hands and uncovered their cocks and the two women started sucking them. Steve was already fully erect but the blonde was sucking Oscar’s soft member for some time before it became hard. When the guard saw both men were erect, he pulled Steve over behind the blonde and Oscar behind the red head “Fuck them”. Tom was made to step forward and insert himself in the redhead’s mouth and the man that was behind Oscar did the same to the blonde.

Tom felt bad that he was participating in the redhead’s rape but he could not deny her mouth was wonderful. He could never get Emily to do this and he forgot how good a blowjob could feel. Even with past girlfriends before Emily that did suck him, it was never hands free like this. He could not help himself and pushed deeply into her mouth and only backed off when she gagged which made him feel guilty. This continued until Oscar grunted and came in the blonde’s pussy. He was pulled over to a bench to sit and Steve was pulled over to the blonde’s pussy. Tom was pulled to the rear of the redhead and he sunk himself into her hot pussy Steve had already warmed up while the man that was in line behind Tom began to fuck the redhead’s mouth. The man getting the blowjob from the blonde came and was seated. Steve was brought around to her mouth and Tom moved to the blonde’s pussy. This round robin of sexual assault continued until each man came in an orifice and was replaced by the next man in line. Tom made it full circle when he came in the blonde’s mouth. He was amazed at Steve’s stamina as he made two full rotations before depositing his cum in the redhead’s pussy.

The involuntary participation in the rapes continued for almost an hour and a half before the last prisoner finished. During this time the guards made comments, mostly in Croatian which Tom did not understand. By the end of the rapes Tom believed he did pick up the Croatian words for pussy, cum and suck. He did not think that would help him much if he was to visit the country.

The ladies were a real mess by the time it was done and they looked somewhat catatonic. The senior guard was not done taunting them. “C8, have you decided if you like cock or pussy better?”

The blonde gave him the answer she hoped he wanted. “Cock sir. I love cock.”

“How about you Red?”

“I like cock more than pussy, sir.”

He uncuffed the from the bars on their shoulders and threw the blond to the floor on her back. He grabbed the chain on the redhead’s chest and she yelled as he positioned her in a 69 position over the blonde. “Let’s test that.” Get your tongue in there and clean the cum out of those pussies. If I find any left behind after you think you are finished you get a prod on your clit.” The women pushed their tongues into each other and swallowed everything they could dig out while the guards laughed.

Tom and the others were not told to dress again and the guards had pushed their clothes into a corner in a pile. They all sat around the area naked after the two ladies were led back to the crew quarters.


The commander returned to the stage. “Good news ladies! The negotiations for your release are progressing nicely. We have received confirmation that four of our comrades have been released from prison and are now in international air space headed for a safe haven. That is a sign of good faith. I believe the demise of our last two crew members and the movie starring Mr. and Mrs. 412 has facilitated some action on their part. You need not worry about Mr. and Mrs. 412. They are comfortably relaxing in our luxurious owner’s suite.”

What Rankovic did not include in his speech was that he and his aide had already taken the pretty blonde Australian wife in every hole several times in full view of her gagged husband. When the two were not being violated, whipped or electro tortured, they were bound, face up on the deck lounge chairs in the suite. They were red as lobsters in the warm Mediterranean sun in the former suite occupied by the Fords. The 602 owner’s suite was similarly adorned with a young Slovenian cabin stewardess named Zara and the Swedish, fair skinned Cruise Director. Both ladies were equally sun burned and provided hours of entertainment for some of Rankovic’s senior staff. The guys got a real kick out of torturing the women’s sunburned tits. More importantly, the four captives provided the aerial surveillance of a reminder of the human barrier that would be sacrificed if there was an attack.

Rankovic continued his address to the female passengers. “Now I think we all deserve a celebration. I have decided that you ladies have been so cooperative with my men that you deserve a reward. How would you like to be reunited with your husbands?”

This caught the women by surprise and gave them some hope. Emily was not as enthusiastic. She had figured out that nothing was given by these sadists without a price. She just did not know what the price tag would be. She saw the same skepticism on the face of Harriet Ford and some of the others.

“How many of you would like to be reunited with your men? Raise your hands.”

Even though many knew there as a trick involved, every woman raised their hands. The guards moved around the circle and sliced though the zip ties binding their wrists. The women gratefully rubbed their wrists and stretched their sore shoulders.

“I hope everyone is feeling more comfortable, ladies. Let’s get even more comfortable. Please remove your remaining clothes.” That confirmed Emily’s suspicion that there were more humiliations to follow. All the women removed their tops and were told to hand them to the guards that circulated in the room. Very few of the women wore bras. After all, when they were moved to this hell, they had been lounging in their respective cabins with their husbands with no idea they were about to be repeatedly raped and humiliated. Emily sardonically thought to herself, had they warned her, she would have dressed up. Most of the women instinctively stripped with the same motion. They handed their last garments to the guard with an arm concealing their breasts. It was silly really since everyone knew they would be displayed for the guards soon and worse things would follow.

Some of the women had tears in their eyes but Emily surprised herself that this humiliation really didn’t phase her after all she had experienced. A short two days ago she would have wilted in a puddle if someone forced her to bear her breasts in public. Now she barely reacted. She considered how this experience had altered her reality and she wondered, if she and Tom survived, how their lives would change. She was also afraid, wondering if Tom would think differently about her after finding out what had happened while they were separated. She had sucked off several men and been fucked in the ass and she had never done either with Tom and that made her sad that he was not the first to do those things to her. She had no idea if he would have done anal but she remembered the times he wanted her to take him in her mouth and she refused.

After the clothes were collected and removed from the room guards walked behind the kneeling ladies and pulled their hands behind their backs to reattach them with new zip ties. It seemed to Emily the terrorist must have purchased stock in the company that made zip ties. They all had an endless supply in their pockets of their camo pants. It was less comfortable to have hands bound behind instead of in front. It will certainly make mealtime more difficult. She worried what the alteration in bondage meant.

There were sounds in the lobby. The husbands were led into the room single file. The women were shocked to see the men were naked and the men just as shocked to see the women naked. Tom looked to Emily and rightly assumed the women were raped while they were away, especially after what happened in the fitness center.

Rankovic acted as master of ceremonies. “Gentlemen, welcome back. We are celebrating and we wish you a wonderful reunion with your wives. Now before we get ahead of ourselves, you must listen carefully. We are going to play a game you may have heard called ‘Simon says’. I will be Simon.” He chucked evilly. “Any couple that does not follow my directions precisely will receive a special punishment involving a prod on their ass, so listen closely. You only do what I say when I say ‘Simon says’. Now let’s start by having each husband to stand in front of his lovely wife.”

Two of the men proceeded to move to their wives. Rankovic yelled “I didn’t say Simon says. Guards!” Mr. 401 and Mr. 602 were rushed by the guards and hit the men in the ass with the prods. Both immediately yelled and fell to the floor spasming. At the same time two guards moved from behind the ring of women and hit Mrs. 401 and Mrs. 602 in the ass with prods which made them scream and face plant on the carpet convulsing. “Rankovic laughed and said we will let these good people collect themselves before we continue. You must pay attention!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.