Nightmare Cruise - Cover

Nightmare Cruise

Copyright© 2021 by Kacius

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Tom and Emily's dream vacation is highjacked by terrorists.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Military   Cuckold   Wife Watching   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex   Caution   Violence  

The men spent fitful night sleeping on the floor and benches of the ship’s fitness center. There was a small bathroom they were permitted to use toward the rear of the gym area and they were kept bound all evening with the zip tied hands in front of them. All the men were concerned about how their wives were being treated especially after seeing Mrs. 405 beaten and raped. Tom was concerned that Emily could be raped or even killed. Would he even see her again? He resolved he would not do anything stupid and obey every order he was given to keep Emily from harm. He saw how torn up 405 was after the pain and humiliation he caused his wife.

It was killing Tom not to be able to speak to anyone about his concerns but they were closely monitored by the guards and he knew if he was caught in any communication, Emily would suffer for it. He became concerned about Steve Young. From what he knew about the big Texan, he knew he was most likely to be the loose cannon to lose his cool and get himself or others killed. Every time their eyes met Steve seemed to be trying to communicate non-verbally to meet him in the rest room. Tom kept shaking his head no. Steve tried this with several others looking for a co-conspirator but it seems everyone was just as guarded as Tom was so far.

As if to reinforce Tom’s concern, right after a new shift of guards came on, one particularly ugly brute with scars on his face and a body like a silverback gorilla walked in the door of the crew area. A few minutes later he burst into the area hauling a naked woman by her hair. She had a “C41” printed on her forehead and ass cheeks. Tom recognized her as the woman that ran the gift shop of overpriced trinkets behind the reception desk. Tom guessed the woman was in her late 20’s. She had frizzy brown hair, glasses and fairly large breasts. Tom was no expert but he would guess they were D cups. She had a shaved pussy and a piercing in her navel.

She was bawling loudly and pleading with the big guard to have mercy. She was shaking with fear and obviously had some idea of what he planned to do to her, either because he did it before to her or someone else. He slammed her down on her back onto a weight bench in the area. Several guards moved closer with their weapons raised in case any of the bound male passengers decided they wanted to be a hero. Tom doubted any of the men were ready to commit suicide over this woman. Even Steve would not be that dumb.

The guard pulled her hands under the bench and zip tied them together with her shoulders painfully stretched at an awkward angle and hands pointed toward the floor beneath her. He spread her legs on either side of the bench and tied her ankles together with another zip. All the while the poor woman was crying and begging him not to hurt her. Her large breasts sagged to each side of her chest. He yelled in her face “Who told you that you could use a blanket to cover yourself?”

“No one sir. I’m sorry. I was just cold.”

“You pose a threat to me when you cover yourself. You could have a weapon and I don’t like that risk. You are going to learn I do not tolerate risk.” He pulled a baton out of his belt. Tom saw the baton had two prongs at the end and he realized it was a cattle prod. The guard pressed the prongs to her left breast on her erect nipple. She was crying loudly, shaking her head ‘no’ and begging him not do it. He pulled the trigger and her body arched upward as much as her restraints would allow. Miss C41 wailed in pain for a long time.

Tom felt his stomach flip at the brutality. As badly as he felt for this young woman, he was more terrified that his own Emily could suffer this fate and he would not be able to bear that. He tried turning his back to the scene but the armed guard behind him shook his head. As in the dining hall, the rule was everyone had to pay attention to punishments. He turned back around as the guard hit the trigger on the prod against the opposite nipple and the loud screaming started again. He waited until C41 was breathing again and not screaming although everyone could see she was still in anguish. He sat on a nearby bench and waited patiently, seemingly enjoying her tears.

After several minutes he rose and walked to the end of the bench and moved the end of the prod between her legs. Everyone in the room held their breath. He inched the prod up and separated her labia with the two prongs. She was babbling and pleading again. “Please I will do anything.”

“Tell me what you are willing to do.”

She was desperate “I will suck your cock and swallow everything. You can fuck my ass.”

“You already sucked my cock. You weren’t very good and you spit out my cum. I and some of my comrades already fucked your ass and you didn’t seem to appreciate it.” He moved the prongs up and placed the prongs on each side of her clitoral hood. So, it was clear to the male prisoners hearing this that the crew must have suffered some pretty sick rapes and torture while they were kept in their cabins the day the ship was taken.

C41 tried to think of something else, anything else to keep him from pulling the trigger. “I will drink your piss and swallow it all this time. I will tongue your ass. You seemed to like that. I will do it better this time.”

Tom was stunned at the acts that were being described by this woman. He understood this was a demonstration to the male prisoners to show how sick these sadists could get with their wives if they did anything that displeased the terrorists.

“I will decide later if I should hit your clit with a shock. But you still pissed me off so I am going to spank your pussy with my hand instead. Is that OK?”

“Yes sir.” She was trembling with fright now. He placed the prod back in his belt and pulled out a knife to cut her ties on her hands only. She was visibly relieved with the strain in her shoulders gone.

The guard pulled down his pants and underwear he moved his ass over her face while he faced her feet. Without being told she immediately parted his cheeks with her hands and started to noisily lick and slurp his asshole. The eagerness this nice young woman dug into the disgusting task spoke to how much she feared what he could do to her that was far worse. He ran his massive hand over her spread vulva and gently stroked it while she sucked his ass. Suddenly he smacked her directly on her open pussy five time in a row very hard making a splat sound each stroke. The woman’s cries were muffled by his ass cheeks. He then stood and severed the ties on her ankles and dragged her off the bench and to her knees to fuck her face with his massive cock. After making sure she did not lose any of his cum, he pulled up his pants.

Her torment was not over. Despite how horrible the torture of this woman was to see, many of the male prisoners had erections from watching her large breasts bounce and her suck such a big cock. The guard happened to notice a fairly large lump in the pants of young Chuck Henderson who happened to be closest to the scene. “You... 508. Get over here.” The 20-year-old newlywed was scared but approached the bench. The guard slapped the woman on the back of the head and ordered her “Suck him off.” The former gift shop manager scrambled in front of Chuck and pulled down his sweatpants and underwear. Chuck was obviously embarrassed by the fact he had an erection. It was a damned large one and Tom thought Tammy has a good reason to be happy with her new husband.

Chuck did not take long to succumb to the woman’s oral attack on his cock. He appeared to be embarrassed again that he came so quickly but the way she attacked it, Tom didn’t think he would have lasted much longer. Finally, C41 was allowed to return to her quarters and Tom was certain it would be without a blanket.

The entire episode cemented in Tom’s mind that he would do anything to keep Emily from experiencing that kind of pain and humiliation. He was certain the others were thinking the same thing about their wives. The men returned to their benches and seats waiting for the next shoe to drop. About an hour after the gift shop woman’s rape, a guard appeared and said “Mr. 412 come with me. Time to see your wife.” Tom vaguely remembered sharing a table for a drink in Naples with this man and his wife and remembered they were Fred and Joni from Sydney. As Fred left the room with the guard, Tom wondered why Fred was being singled out and if this was good or bad thing for the Aussie. Based on what he has witnessed so far from these terrorists, he assumed it was not good.


The women had only been left unmolested for a couple of hours. They were never alone since there were multiple guards watching them. Emily heard a groan from Marcie Young who had been laying on the floor on the other side of Tanya Chatham. Marcie sat up and with tears in her eyes she raised her hands over her head. Emily noted the water bottle she was given earlier was empty. A guard saw her, chuckled and said “Mrs. 510. You may speak.” The women that had briefly dozed off were now awakened by the guard’s booming voice. Their attention was on Marcie.

“Sir, I need to use the bathroom again.” Knowing what happened on the last trip to the bathroom, Emily figured Marcie must have been in great pain to open herself to the same humiliation again. All the other women in the room understood how much she must have struggled before raising her arms.

“Mrs. 510, do you need to piss or shit?”

Marcie turned several shades of red and said softly “Both, sir.”

“Speak up 510!” The guard was obviously enjoying her humiliation at her having to announce what bodily function she needed to perform in a room full of people.”

“I said both, sir.” Marcie answered with more tears running down her cheeks.

“Then say loudly so we can hear you precisely what you need to do!” He shouted.

Marcie was sobbing in embarrassment but responded “I need to pee and poop, sir.”

“What the hell is ‘poop’? Say it right!”

Marcie, totally broken now shouted “Damn you! I need to piss and shit, sir.”

The six guards in the room were all laughing now. The main guard that was verbally torturing Marcie joked “Well no reason to get nasty with me. I think you earned extra punishment for that. All you had to do was tell me what you needed.” He motioned for two of the guards who walked over to Marcie and grabbed her under her arms and almost carried the sobbing woman out of the room in the direction of the lobby.

The other women in the room were scared and embarrassed for Marcie, but were more concerned with how long they would be able to suppress their own bodily functions. Emily was also concerned that, not one, but two guards left with Marcie this time which was different than before. She noticed that many more guards came into their room. The word must have spread that the fun and games had started again in the dining hall.

They sat in silence for another half hour. No one slept again as everyone was on edge from the shouting match they just saw. Finally, Marcie was led back in the room by the same two guards that carried her out. Most disturbing was Marcie was now naked below the waist and still crying. Clearly her sexual assault went beyond an oral rape this time. She was deposited in a heap next to Tanya again and as she curled up in a ball crying Emily could see that her ass was bright red and in some spots the skin was broken. All the women were terrified even more after seeing this.

Suddenly one of the guards that was patrolling the line of women started yelling loudly at an attractive young blonde prisoner that Emily recognized as the one she saw in the bathroom when they were both washing their mouths out after the oral rape. She was crying and saying she was sorry as the guard got in her face screaming at her. She remembered meeting her and her husband briefly on a shore excursion in Naples at the start of this trip and recalled that she and her husband had Australian accents. She then recalled their first names, Fred and Joni. She did not remember if she was told their last name.

She had no idea what Joni had done that had set off the guard’s tirade. She had been concentrating on what happened to poor Marcie when the yelling started. The guard continued yelling at Joni inches from her face as she cried and was obviously terrified. “Were you raised in a barn 412? Do you not have bathrooms where you come from?” Emily then saw the carpet around Joni was dark. She must have lost control of her bladder trying to prevent what happened to Marcie from happening to her

The guard pulled Joni to her feet roughly by her blonde ponytail eliciting a scream of pain. He pulled a knife out of his belt and cut the tie on her wrists. After steering her by her hair to the center of the room he smacked her face and said “Stay here”.

A few minutes later, two new guards walked in from the lobby escorting who Emily recognized as Joni’s husband, Fred. Fred started to move toward his wife who was crying and obviously distraught. When she saw her husband instead of being glad to see him, she sobbed “Oh my God, No!” She understood her husband would be punished for her transgression. The guards kicked the back of Fred’s legs and he went down sprawling on the floor with a thud. His bound hands failed to break his fall fully.

The guard yelled at Fred “Mr. 412! Your pig wife, Mrs. 412, pissed on my carpet. You have failed to house train her.” He kicked Fred hard in his stomach. He pulled Fred by his hair to the wet spot and forced his head down to the carpet with his boot. “Lick your wife’s piss from the carpet.”

Fred, red faced and enraged yelled at the guard in his heavy Aussie accent “Fuck you, wanker.”

“You just earned your wife some punishment, which is fair since she has earned you some.” He motioned to the guard that brought Fred in and they lifted him. They brought both Fred and Joni over to the same buffet table where everyone had witnessed Mrs. 405’s violation yesterday. Joni and Fred both struggled violently but were no match for the six muscular goons. The couple was pulled face down over the table and their hands strapped down. Their ankles were spread apart and strapped to the far corners of the buffet an since they were side by side, his right leg was passed over her left leg as they were immobilized.

One of the guards yelled “Ten Hup!” and the other guards came to attention as Commander Rankovic entered.

“At ease” Rankovic addressed the passengers. “Good day my guests. I see we have some entertainment planned. Thank you for the diversion. I am tired from negotiating with boneheaded government officials and Interpol who failed to understand I hold the upper hand. Its like they want to see this ship with all its rich international passengers blown up. I guess you will have a much longer time to enjoy my hospitality.”

Two new guards enter holding video cameras. Rankovic continued “I decided the negotiators could benefit with some visual aids to spur a quicker decision.” One of the cameramen walked the camera around the U-shaped line of the 27 women pausing at each. Emily stared into the lens for a second before it moved on to Tanya where it paused and moved to Marcie. The camera stayed on Marcie longer and after capturing her face they pushed her over and kicked her legs open to get a shot of her bare pussy. They continued around the room and when they came to naked Mrs .405, they took shot of her like they did for Marcie. The cameraman added a slap to Mrs. 405’s naked breasts causing her to cry out before he finished his rounds with a shot of the helpless couple bound to the buffet.

Two guards pulled out their razor-sharp knives and proceeded to cut the clothes off Joni and Fred. The knives went through the fabric like a hot knife through butter. Joni’s bra straps were severed and the bra was pulled out from under her so her breasts were pressed to the cold metal of the buffet top. Joni’s panties were sliced off and the guard took the urine-soaked underwear to the front, held Fred’s nose and pushed them into his mouth. He placed duct tape over his mouth. Another guard sliced through Fred’s Jockey shorts and pushed them into Joni’s mouth also secured by tape.

Rankovic then said to the guards holding the canes “10 cane and 10 whips.” The guards took up positions on each side and the first landed a strike on Fred’s butt with a resounding splat and Fred let out a muffled cry though his gag. This was followed by a swish through the air and an equally hard slash on Joni. Tears welled up in both their eyes as well as most of the women in the room that have been warned not to look away. One cameraman panned the horrified expressions on the faces of the women forced to watch while the other filmed the punishment. The ten strokes were made with long pauses in between each set allowing Fred and Joni to fully appreciate the agony of the last stroke before the next was applied. Both victims were sobbing helplessly by the 10th stroke.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.