Naomi's Journal No. 20 - Lazy Day - Cover

Naomi's Journal No. 20 - Lazy Day

by Naomi

Copyright© 2022 by Naomi

Romantic Sex Story: A lazy Sunday for Naomi and Nils, but that doesn't mean there isn't a lot of sex. Illustrated.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Well, today was an unusual day. Nothing much really happened.

Today was Sunday, and I decided I really didn’t need to go to church. The text was Revelations, and Revelations can be pretty scary, especially the way some preachers read it. My regular pastor was out of town and his substitute was a hell-and-damnation preacher. I don’t think I need to hear that. Love and kindness is more my style.

Anyway, I was just lazing in bed, petting Thomas. He was stretched out on my lap, purring loudly.

Please Wait while image loads

His rumbly purr always soothes me, and I was thinking about going back to sleep when I heard the back door open and close. Amber came bounding in. She jumped up on the bed scaring Thomas. She wormed her way over to me, demanding her share of pets.

Nils followed shortly after, carrying Thomas. He leaned against the doorframe and said, “How about I fix us some breakfast? Maybe in bed?”

“Oh,” I replied, “that sounds just lovely. I think I’ll just close my eyes and you can surprise me with what you make!”

“Deal,” he said. He called Amber over to him and gently closed the door.

I lay back down and napped for about another hour. I had such pleasant dreams, but I knew it was time to get up, if for no other reason than my bladder!

I had no more crawled back into bed when Nils knocked on the door and then opened it. He had a tray with a big plate of scrambled eggs, bacon around the outside of the plate, another plate with several pieces of toast, a bowl of fruit and glasses of OJ, and mugs of tea. He even brought the newspaper!

Please Wait while image loads

Nils set it down on my bed stand and sat on the edge of the bed.

He picked up a fork and gathered some of the eggs on it and headed it towards my mouth. I let it sit on my tongue and the flavors just exploded there. I hastily chewed and swallowed while I watched him take a bite. As he readied another bite, I took one of the pieces of bacon and savored it.

Please Wait while image loads

I also took a strawberry while he ate another bite.

Our conversation was trivial as we worked our way through the eggs and bacon, taking swallows of OJ or tea or bites of toast as the mood struck us. It was all delicious and absolutely decadent. Eventually, we both were filled and Nils put the plates on the floor for Amber and Thomas to clean up.

Nils moved over to the other side of the bed and took up part of the paper to read. I grabbed the comics because I always like a laugh before I get to the serious stuff. As I was reading, I reached down and started rubbing Nils’ leg, getting closer and closer to his cock and balls. He, in turn was rubbing my leg, getting closer and closer to my pussy!

Please Wait while image loads

We both reached our goals about the same time. Nils threw the paper on the floor and rolled over on top of me and kissed me over and over again. I moved my hands up and down his sides and he started to move down on me. I grabbed his beard before he could move very far and I said, “My turn!” and I shoved him off of me.

I moved down on him, kissing his nipples and nipping them as I kissed them. I eventually moved further down and licked his navel and heard him giggle like a girl! I gently grabbed his cock and moved my hand slowly up and down. I eventually moved down further and licked the head of his cock. I nipped him with my lips and then put him in my mouth.

Please Wait while image loads

I didn’t start sucking him right away, but used my tongue inside my mouth to lave the glans. I moved him in and out of my mouth, and after about a minute of this, I plunged down on him and started sucking. The groan I heard was music to my ears. I kept at it and worked my hand up and down the part I wasn’t sucking. His groaning became continuous and I felt, with my other hand, his balls start to contract and I was rewarded with his cum, three strong squirts and a long dribble. I continued sucking until he started pushing me away, saying “Enough!”

I pulled away from him, smacking my lips. “Delicious,” I said, and slid up his body and kissed him. He didn’t pull away and kissed me back.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.