Christmas Stockings - Cover

Christmas Stockings

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: Alina may be late for the Christmas party because of a wardrobe malfunction. Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

“You almost ready?” Nils called up the stairs to Alina.

“I can’t go,” came Alina’s reply.

Nils hastened to the bedroom. Alina was sitting on the bed. “What’s wrong?” he asked.

Alina sniffled. “My stockings. The ones I wanted to wear to the Christmas party. They’ve got a hole in them.”

Please Wait while image loads

“They do?”

“In the toe.”

“Well, it’s hardly noticeable,” Nils said. “And if you wear shoes...”

“Yeah, but part of the party is hanging our stockings by the chimney. Everyone’s going to notice. I can’t go.”

“You know what I think? Everyone’s going to think you have the cutest toes.”

“Do you really think so?”

“No question about it. You know what they say about toes.”

“No, what do they say?”

“Wait, I was thinking more about guys’ toes.”

“What about guys’ toes?”

“You know. You can tell about a guy’s cock by his toes.”

After thinking about it for a moment, Alina said, “So it’s not really applicable in my case.”

Nils bent to examine Alina’s exposed toe. He gave it a small pinch. “Hmm. In your case...”

“What?”

“Well, a case could be made that your darling toe indicates you have a darling clit.”

“Stop. You’re making the hole bigger.”

Nils pushed Alina back onto the bed. “The hypothesis needs to be investigated.”

Please Wait while image loads

Proving the hypothesis took some time.

Please Wait while image loads

Nils and Alina were more than fashionably late for the party.

Merry Christmas to all. And to all a good night.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.