My Wife Takes a Young Lover - Cover

My Wife Takes a Young Lover

by Dark_Apollo

Copyright© 2021 by Dark_Apollo

Erotica Sex Story: This is the story of the intense sexual pleasure a mature couple can experience when the wife takes a virile young lover with her husband’s willing participation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   .

It was early evening on one of those rare days in late July in England when it was warm enough to sit naked outdoors until long after dusk has fallen. Anne and I were relaxing on the patio with our oldest friends and long term lovers Ellen and David with a glass of chilled white wine after an afternoon of shared coital pleasure.

David was quietly snoring and I was pleasantly drowsy after the afternoon’s delightful excesses, when I heard Ellen murmur to my sweet wife where they lay embraced on a towel by the pool, “Oliver is coming home next weekend for a couple of weeks between university and starting his new job in London, it would be very nice if you could give him a specially good time whilst he is here.”

It was only after a light supper, as we sat under the stars with our postprandial brandies before retiring to the bedroom for more lovemaking, that Ellen returned to the subject of Oliver’s pending visit. She explained that he had been a little down recently despite the excitement of graduation day. Even the anticipation of his new job in London did not seem to excite him very much.

It turned out that the girlfriend with whom he had been in a relationship for the last two years had abruptly dumped him without any explanation straight after finals, leading to the cancellation of their planned trip to Venice.

“Thank God she did it after he had finished his finals, “ said Ellen, “otherwise I dread to think what would have happened, but it was still a bit of a bitchy thing to do. She was such a pretty girl too.”

Then a sudden thought seemed to strike her, although in retrospect I don’t think it was that sudden.

“Why don’t you come round to dinner next Saturday night and you can meet Oliver,” she said, and turning to David, who was quietly dozing in his chair, nursing his empty glass on his chest, “that will be all right, won’t it darling?”

David sleepily mumbled his agreement as he roused himself for a moment from his daydreams, before sinking back into that pleasant torpor which commonly follows a nice meal with plenty of alcohol.

So the following Saturday we found ourselves at Ellen and David’s house. Before dinner the party split up on gender lines, Anne went off to help Ellen in the kitchen, whilst David, Oliver and I went up to his den where he took great pleasure in showing us the latest additions to his rather magnificent model railway layout – Ellen rather unfairly called it his boy’s train set.

Oliver was a revelation. Gone was the gawky and rather shy boy we had known before he went to university and in his place was a tall and very handsome young man. I had remembered him as being rather skinny but he had obviously kept himself fit. His bare forearms below the sleeves of his sweat shirt were nicely muscled and as he moved there were hints of the firm body beneath his clothes. I learned that he had played both hockey and tennis for the university, although he said that sport had necessarily taken a back seat in the run up to finals and that he really needed to get back into training.

I suggested to him, “If you want to indulge in a bit of sport whilst you are home, one of our friends has a private tennis court in their back garden which I know they would be pleased to let you use. Why don’t you ask Anne to have a knockabout. She doesn’t get much opportunity to play these days. I was never very good at ball games and make lousy partner so I know that she would enjoy playing with you.”

Dinner was a great success. Ellen is a great cook and over the years David had built up a rather splendid cellar. Anne had been placed by Ellen next to Oliver at one end of the table and she spent her time finding out all about him. She talked little but listened avidly to everything he had to say whilst looking deeply into his eyes in blatant adoration. Anne is an expert at making men feel special so by the end of the meal I am sure that Oliver was more than a little in love with her. This gave me a definite thrill since I was the man she would be going home with at the end of the evening.

After dinner Anne devoted herself even more to Oliver. As Ellen had requested she was trying to give him a really good time. They sat cuddled together on the sofa, her hand gently resting on his thigh as she asked him about his future plans and his expectations of his new job. I also overheard her rather sweetly encourage him to find a nice girl to settle down with.

“It is so much nicer to share everything with a loving partner, “ she murmured, “And finding out all the intimate secrets of someone of the opposite sex is so much fun.”

As we made our farewells at the end of a delightful evening, rather than just a peck on the cheek, Anne leaned up to Oliver and kissed him lightly on the lips. As she did so I noticed that she pressed her body against him slightly longer and more firmly than might be normally expected in such circumstances, and just long enough for him to become aware of the warmth and softness of her breasts and the scent of her hair and body.

A few minutes later, when we got into our house Anne went on through to the kitchen and a few minutes later came out with two mugs of hot chocolate, handing one to me as she reached my side. When I turned to go into the sitting room however, she called me back in a way that started a stirring in my loins as she said in a low sexy voice.

“Let’s go straight upstairs, we can take our chocolate with us, but I feel so horny, and I need to make love to you really badly. I can’t wait to get your clothes off and ride your lovely cock until you beg for mercy.”

Well that was an invitation I could hardly refuse and in seconds we were in our bedroom. I didn’t even have time to sip at my chocolate before Anne pulled me roughly to her for a passionate kiss, one hand fumbling with my belt, the other firmly clutching my balls through my jeans.

“Careful,” I said, “You’ll make me spill my chocolate.”

“Well put it down on your bedside table and get your clothes off so that I take advantage of you, “ she replied in a voice made husky by desire.

As soon as I was naked she pushed me backwards onto the bed, unzipping her dress to let it fall to the floor at her feet. As she stood there in just her bra, knickers, and stockings I revelled in her beauty which still excited me even after twenty years of marriage. Her bra followed her dress revealing her wonderful breasts the nipples erect, and what was even more exciting was the damp patch on the front of her knickers, evidence of her high level of arousal.

Anne then started to tease me, undulating her body seductively as she slowly lowered her knickers before dropping them over my face. I breathed in deeply to take in the delicious scent of her arousal and then pushed her knickers away so that I could take in the full glory of her nakedness.

“O God, what a delicious pussy,” I thought, as my cock swelled and rose to its full length in anticipation of the delights to come.

Beads of liquid from her vagina glistened on the soft curls that framed her labia, the inner lips already swollen and open like the petals of a flower. The head of her clitoris poked through its hood, and I knew that there was no need for foreplay this night – Anne was more than ready for sex...

Without a pause she climbed up onto the bed and straddled my hips, taking hold of my cock in her hand, rubbing the head against her clitoris and labia to prepare it for entrance into her welcoming hole. In all the years since we first made love I had always found the moment when my cock first penetrated her vagina one of the most exciting and beautiful moments of intercourse, almost as good as the orgasm that was its ultimate goal. This time was no exception. Anne then gently lowered herself until my whole length was enveloped in her velvet depths, the cheeks of her bottom gently caressing my balls. I was in seventh heaven.

Anne rested for a moment to savour the exquisite sensations radiating throughout her body from her loins. She moaned with satisfaction and pleasure before crying out, “Oh yes, I have been longing for this all evening – God how I want to be fucked.”

Leaning forward she kissed me passionately, parting her lips to plunge her tongue into my mouth in a frenzy of lust, her breasts pressed hard against my chest.

Things soon became a lot more frantic. Anne started to ride up and down my shaft with increasing speed, at the same time squeezing the muscles of her vagina. At the end of each downstroke she wriggled her bottom to increase the sensation on her clitoris, which she rubbed hard against the bones of my pelvis. At the same time she reached back with one hand to squeeze my balls as if she could milk them of all their semen.

I clutched the cheeks of her bottom in an attempt to control her passion, but in just a few minutes she sat up and arched her back, imploring me to pinch her nipples hard before screaming out loud in ecstasy as she began to cum. This drove me over the top, and I thrust upwards with my hips to drive my cock even further into her body as my own orgasm overwhelmed me.

The exquisite feeling of my climax, almost painful in its intensity, rose up through my cock until all sensation became focused in its head. Intense waves of pleasure then radiated back down into my loins and into the rest of my body, causing me to shake in spasms of inexpressible joy. I could feel my cock pumping the contents of my balls deep into her vagina, the head of my cock pushing hard against her cervix.

This caused Anne to rise to even greater heights of pleasure, and she began to quiver uncontrollably. She was by now beyond conscious thought, consumed by the sensations wracking her body. Incoherent with pleasure, the only sounds to come from her mouth were squeaks and moans as her climax mounted to its peak. Finally, she began to relax falling slumped against my body, and as she lay there, tears of joy streamed down her face, and a look of utter bliss gradually spread across her face.

Our passion spent, we both drifted in a timeless world aware only of the pleasure we had shared. Eventually we began to return to full consciousness and Anne drowsily moved sideways a little so that I was no longer supporting her whole weight. We cuddled together, her left leg across my thigh, and my hand resting lightly on her bottom. I could feel the lips of her pussy and her soaking wet curls pressed against my groin, our combined juices drying on our skin. With one arm around my waist and the other caressing my left cheek, she murmured her love and thanks for taking her once again to the edges of eternity. In return I stroked her head, tangling my fingers in her hair with my free hand, and told her of my everlasting devotion to giving her pleasure.

As we lay there in post coital contentment I whispered, “Young Oliver is a bit of a hunk. He certainly seems to have turned you on, you naughty minx.”

She said nothing, but just giggled.

Teasingly I went on, “In fact I suspect that you were thinking about him rather than me just now, perhaps imagining that it was his cock inside you.”

She pondered for a moment, but what she said next came as a complete surprise. “Yes, it’s true, I would love to play with Oliver’s nice young cock before letting him fuck me. It would really turn me on to feel him pump his fertile seed deep into my cunt, and I know that I could show him a really unforgettable time. Ellen told me in confidence that sex with his girlfriend had all been a bit perfunctory and unsatisfying. It would be so nice to show him what heights of ecstasy can be reached with a loving partner.”

I just lay there with Anne in my arms, excited by the thought that one of my long held fantasies might be going to be fulfilled and hoping that I would be able to watch her coupling with Oliver.

Slightly worried by my silence, and thinking that I might be jealous, Anne continued, “Whatever happens, you will always be my favourite lover. If I fuck Oliver it will be lust, but with us it is more than that, sort of a complete union of souls if you know what I mean.”

I kissed her hair softly, and murmured, “I know that you love me my darling, and I have no fears that you would ever leave me. All I want is for you to be happy and the thought of you in sexual heaven with Oliver is really arousing.”

The next morning Anne and I awoke to another beautiful summer’s day. We had fallen asleep in each other’s arms, happy and fulfilled by our lovemaking; for the moment at least, our mutual passion spent. It felt good to be alive, lying there alongside the woman I loved, secure in the knowledge of her deep love for me.

We got up late, content to laze in bed in that state of blissful lethargy that often follows a night of love. Once we were dressed, and had eaten our breakfast, we spent the day as we did most Sundays. I caught up on the newspapers, and then went outside to potter around the garden.

When I came in for dinner Anne said “I rang Ellen this morning and arranged for Oliver to come round early on Saturday evening, and she won’t be expecting him home until lunchtime the next day. She will make sure he has a good meal, because I don’t anticipate that we will spend much time eating. He is going to need all his strength for what I have planned for him. I hope he won’t be too alarmed when I start to seduce him.”

As she spoke, I felt a familiar stirring in my groins at the thought of watching Oliver plunder the riches of my wife’s gorgeous body. “I hope I will be allowed to watch,” I said, “I am really turned on by the thought of watching his cock sliding in and out of your delicious cunt until you cum together in mutual ecstasy.”

She thought for a moment, then said, “Yes, I will let you watch us, but I’m not going to let you fuck me again after tonight until Oliver has given me everything that he has.” She laughed, “I expect that as a young man in his prime, he will be able to cum and cum again, and I am really excited thinking about the hours of pleasure he will give me. But I want to be really horny for him by Saturday, so tonight is the last night for a while for you my love.”

She then stood up, lifted her dress over her head and dropped it on the floor, standing just out of reach. Quickly she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra, holding it over her breasts with one hand. She did a little dance in front of me, letting her bra fall to the ground as she did so, her ripe breasts bouncing gently and enticingly. She then slipped her fingers into the waistband of her lacy panties and slipped them down her thighs to reveal her golden bush, the lips of her pussy peeking through the curls. I started to stand up so that I could take her in my arms, but she turned and fled, giggling as she went.

“If you want me, you had better come and get me,” she called softly as she ran up the stairs, “Otherwise you are going to have to wait for a week until after I have had Oliver.”

I chased after her up the stairs and into our bedroom and shut the door firmly behind me. Anne was lying on the bed, her legs parted, lasciviously holding her labia apart with her fingers to reveal the pink flesh within. In a flash I undressed, letting my clothes fall where I stood, and then I was upon her, with one swift movement driving my cock deep into her open vagina. I paused for a moment to savour the exquisite sensation of its warm velvety lining enfolding my shaft. Then I started to fuck her in long steady strokes, her hips rising up to meet me as I thrust deep into her.

There was nothing subtle or gentle about our coupling. We were like people possessed by a frenzy of lust, our imaginations running wild in anticipation of the weekend of seduction and debauchery to come. In her ecstasy, Anne raked her fingernails down my back, writhing beneath me as waves of pleasure washed through her body. As I drove on towards my climax, I pushed my chest hard against her, pinning her to the bed, driven by the overwhelming desire to possess her completely. I roughly sought her lips with mine, thrusting my tongue into her mouth in time with the thrusts of my cock. Each time my cock was fully engulfed, I drove hard against her cervix as if I could penetrate even further into her helpless body, my swollen balls slapping hard against her anus.

After a few minutes I could feel that familiar warmth and tingling in my groin, signalling that my orgasm was close. I thrust even harder into Anne, grinding my pubic bones hard against her clitoris. My legs were shaking uncontrollably as I pumped spurt after spurt of hot semen into her deepest recesses. Almost deafened by the rushing sound of the blood in my head, I was vaguely aware of Anne screaming out obscenity after obscenity, as her own orgasm wracked her body in paroxysms of almost unbearable pleasure.

I slumped on top of Anne, exhausted by the intensity of my climax. After a couple of minutes I had recovered sufficiently to roll off onto my side, so that she could breathe more easily. Her chest was rising and falling as she tried to draw oxygen into her lungs, and she looked as if she had just run a marathon. Her face and breasts were flushed a deep pink, and her hair was damp and tousled, but as I looked at her, I thought that she looked radiantly beautiful.

Despite the warmth of the summer night, we soon started to feel cold as the sweat of our exertions dried on our bodies. I got up and went into the bathroom where I grabbed a couple of towels, and after we had rubbed each other down, we cuddled together under the duvet. We lay there in each other’s arms, as the delicious lethargy of post-coital bliss flowed through our bodies and minds, and before many minutes had passed, fell into a deep and dreamless sleep.

The following week passed very slowly. Anne had her hair and nails done, and went to a very expensive shop in town to find suitable lingerie for Oliver’s delectation and delight. She had made it her mission to do what Ellen had asked, and give Oliver a really good time. At the same time she was ardently looking forward to what she hoped would be a time of extreme sexual pleasure and fulfilment for her as well.

Finally Saturday dawned. Anne stayed in bed until late in the morning, so I took her breakfast upstairs along with a glass of champagne. I laid out her sexiest bathrobe on the bed, and then went into the bathroom to run her bath, adding verbena and green tea scented bath salts for a really sensual experience. She stayed in the bath for nearly an hour, then washed and dried her hair to give an artful natural look. When she had finished, she came downstairs dressed in just her robe for a light lunch served with another glass of champagne.

After lunch she took a short nap, before starting to get ready for Oliver, who was due to arrive at about 7 o’clock in the evening. At about 6 o’clock I looked in to see how she was getting on. She was seated at her dressing table absolutely naked, carefully applying her make up in ways that would subtly enhance her natural beauty. She looked ravishing, and for a moment I wished that all this effort was for me.

Hearing me at the door she turned and as I looked down her body, I had a most delicious shock. Gone were the soft curls of reddish blond hair that had framed her adorable pussy and she was completely bald, naked as a baby. The effect was to accentuate the plump outer lips of her vulva and my eyes were irresistibly drawn to her clitoris, now revealed in all its glory, the tip just poking through the hood. I was rendered speechless for a moment, and then let out a low whistle of appreciation as I feasted on her beauty.

Anne looked at me with a twinkle in her eye and said, “That surprised you, didn’t it. Just imagine what the effect will be on Oliver when he sees my pussy for the first time. It really turns me on to have a naked pussy, it is so sensitive and I think I will come just from Oliver’s touch when he strokes me for the first time. I can’t wait to feel his fingers parting my lips to explore the hidden glories of my pussy. And when he eventually puts his cock into my cunt I will be able to enjoy the feeling of his flesh pressed against mine without any barriers. I imagine that it will be so sensual, as if we are melting into each other.”

She then parted her legs, and gently stroked her labia, revealing the pink inner lips, like the petals of an exotic flower. “Come and worship my pussy,” she whispered huskily, “A little attention from your lips and tongue will get me ready just nicely for the main course – Oliver’s lovely virile young cock.”

I needed no further invitation, but went down on my knees with my head between her parted thighs. She smelled divine, a mixture of expensive bath soap and the perfume that she had dabbed onto her naked mound and around her vulva. I leaned forward and gave her pussy a long lingering kiss. I was close enough to detect the sweet, heavy smell of her vaginal secretions, the nectar on which I had so often feasted. I then licked her pussy from the entrance to her vagina up to her clitoris, which I sucked into my mouth, whilst flicking its tip with my tongue.

Anne sighed, but then pushed me away. “That’s enough, my pussy is now reserved for Oliver. If you are very good I might then let you have dessert later on, after Oliver has filled me with his spunk. From now on, however, until I give you permission to touch, you are only allowed to watch. I will let you stroke your cock – it will turn me on even more to see how excited you become watching Oliver fuck me for the first time.”

Anne then began to dress in the clothes that she had so carefully selected during the week. First she put on a pair of black lacy French knickers, almost transparent at the front. The legs were quite loose, and as she sat down again I could see all the way up her legs to her naked vulva. Next she rolled a pair of black hold-up stocking with lacy tops up her legs. This was almost as erotic as watching her remove them, and the sight of the bare white skin between her stockings and her knickers was bewitching. I itched to run my hands up her legs, and it took all my self-control to restrain myself.

“Don’t put anything else on for a minute,” I said, “I just want to capture this moment. You are so sexy in just knickers and stockings, and I am really envious of Oliver right now.”

Anne did a little twirl, her perfectly shaped breasts bouncing slightly as she moved. My erect cock strained against my jeans, and I ached to bend her over the bed and drive it deep into her wanton pussy. But, tonight she belonged to Oliver, and I would have to wait until the weekend was over before she would return to my arms. In the meantime, she wanted him to fuck her over and over again, and I knew that in her ecstasy she would forget all about me for a while.

It was nearly time for Oliver to arrive and Anne quickly put on the rest of her clothes – a half cup brassiere that left her nipples exposed, a semi-transparent black blouse with deep frilly collar that continued down the front, and a black leather mini-skirt that ended an inch or two above her stocking tops. When she bent over to out on her dress shoes, her knickers were clearly visible.

Anne walked over to me, and putting her hand on the front of my jeans, gave my rampant cock a squeeze. “Poor Bill,” she said, “All dressed up and nowhere to go. We will have to do something about that later on, or you will burst. I think a nice hand job might be in order but you will have to wear a condom. The only spunk that is going be allowed near my body tonight will be Oliver’s.”

As we walked down the stairs it was just seven o’clock; time for Oliver to arrive. There was a lump in my throat as I thought about what was about to take place but Anne was calm, her excitement contained, as she made her final preparations for her young lover. A dab of perfume behind each ear, at the base of her throat and between her breasts, and she was ready for love!

When the doorbell went, Anne walked slowly to the door and opened it to allow Oliver to enter. He looked nervous, and stuttered a greeting, but Anne pulled his face down to hers and gave him the first of many kisses that night.

“My darling boy, come and make yourself comfortable in the sitting room,” she said, “Bill will fix you a stiff drink to settle your nerves, and get you in the mood. I want you to be totally relaxed, so that you can enjoy the show that I am going to put on for you.” Turning to me she continued, “I will have a small dry martini, thankyou my dear, and when you have done that, turn the lights down low, and put something nice and smoochy on the record player. Oliver and I are going to dance a little.”

When I had fixed their drinks, I poured a rather large glass of single malt for myself, turned the dimmer switch down, and went round the room lighting the scented candles that Anne had placed there earlier in the day. I then put an album of Jack Jones in the player, adjusted the volume to a comfortable level and settled myself deep in my favourite armchair from where I would be able to watch Anne and Oliver...

Anne stood in the middle of the floor and swayed her body seductively. As she did so she undid the buttons of her blouse, looking Oliver in the eyes, and then beckoned to him to join her. Her got up and stood in front of her a little awkwardly. She put her arms around him, her hands stroking from his shoulders and down his back to rest on his bottom. Resting her head on his shoulder she started to sway in time to the music. Oliver had no choice but to follow her movements, and very soon they were moving in harmony, their bodies pressed close together.

Anne lifted her head, and looking him in the eyes, murmured in a seductive voice, “Kiss me Oliver; I want to be kissed; kiss me like you do all the other girls you have seduced.” Of course, Anne was aware that Oliver was relatively inexperienced, but she also knew that treating him like a practiced lady-killer would boost his self-confidence and make him a much better lover.

Soon it wasn’t only their bodies that were dancing, as they kissed with increasing passion and urgency. Their tongues flicked in and out of each other’s mouths, from time to time entwining in a frenzy of sexual desire. The vision before me of these two beautiful people totally absorbed in each other, struck me as being both extremely romantic and at the same time, deeply arousing. Oliver had his arms around Anne, but appeared a little shy at putting them where his instincts must surely have been telling him to do. To give him encouragement to explore the delights of her body more daringly, she reached behind her and holding his right hand moved it down until it rested on her leather-clad bottom.

Oliver soon got the message and like any red-blooded male, now he had been given the go-ahead, felt emboldened to go further. As they continued to sway in time with the music, I watched as he moved his hand down from her bottom to feel the bare flesh at the tops of her thighs and then up under her skirt to caress her bottom. His hand was hidden from my excited gaze but I was sure that he had his hand inside her French knickers, which were designed to give easy access to the delights of the naked flesh beneath. After three or four songs, Anne pulled away from Oliver and ran her eyes up and down his body in a blatantly seductive way. His penis was quite clearly erect, straining at the constraints of his clothes.

Anne began to stroke the bulge in his trousers.”Mmm,” she murmured, “that feels nice. I am looking forward to getting better acquainted with it very soon. But first let’s dance a bit more, it’s getting me really turned on, and I’m getting very wet between my legs.”

She then moved close to him, so that her back was pressed against his chest and as she turned her head to kiss him again, she said, “It would be very nice if you would put your hands inside my blouse. My breasts are dying for some attention.”

It soon became obvious to me from the way Anne was undulating her pelvis and thrusting her bottom back into Oliver’s groin that she would like his hands somewhere else as well. Her skirt, although short, made access more difficult from the front and as Anne had her hands behind Oliver so that she could caress his bottom, I got up to help. I undid the zip at the side of her skirt and gently pulled it over her hips so that it could fall at her feet. Anne gave me a grateful smile and blew me a kiss, as she kicked the it to one side. Her blouse was now fully open at the front, revealing the smooth flesh of her tummy with its delicious little belly button. I knew she loved to have it licked and I wondered if Oliver would find that out later on. He had pushed the cups of her bra down in order to get unobstructed access to her breasts, and he was alternately stroking them and pinching her erect nipples.

With her skirt removed Oliver did not need any further prompting, but moved his hand down her tummy and under the waistband of her knickers, which made her squirm with pleasure. They continued to kiss, eyes closed, as they concentrated on the sensual feelings flooding their bodies. As their excitement mounted further they began to breath heavily and I knew, with a mixture of arousal and anxiety, that it would not be long before I would be watching my wife being fucked by a young and virile stud.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.