And Now You Know the Rest of the Story - Cover

And Now You Know the Rest of the Story

by Brookell

Copyright© 2021 by Brookell

Fiction Sex Story: Some childhood stories do have a kernel of truth and some more than just a kernel.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Alternate History   Magic   Size   .

“May I please have your attention class,” said Mrs. Mitchell. She stood in the front of the auditorium that was full of the fifth-years.

“As your training has progressed satisfactorily, today we must deal with an important topic. I’m not sure you understand the criticality of this lesson, it deals with ‘Precision’ and it’s the single most important lesson for a young witch to learn.”

There were several snickers around the room which made Mrs. Mitchell drop her voice to a never-before-heard serious tone.

“I know many of you think our instructions and focus on detail is old-fashioned and meaningless. In fact, when I was sitting in your seat, I thought exactly that. Today’s topic is an object lesson in why we have and demand such focus. I also know all of you have had some interesting experiences here at the Academy.” She looked around the room. “Ms. Olive, you turned your spell partner’s hair an interesting shade of pumpkin, as I recall.”

She saw the young witch in question redden as the one next to her glared at her. “And you, Ms. Sharps, that hole in the potter’s shed didn’t get there without help.” She smiled as she saw another face blush, apparently Ms. Sharps thought she had gotten away with something. “Ms. Vaugier, the fire in the main lab was caused by a lack of concentration, as you well know.

“The fact is each and every one of you have made mistakes, but that’s what school is for. You make them here and upon graduation, you won’t be making them in the real world. Your actions could easily cause all of us grave problems, such as what happened in Salem not all that long ago. You may think such things cannot happen today but look at the politics of the nation we are in and the discrimination and even outright hatred of people based on so many things, like skin color and sexual orientation. If we witches were publicly acknowledged, imagine the hue and cry particularly from theists. Many of them still believe ‘Suffer not a witch to live!’”

Mrs. Mitchell took a long pause as she looked around the room. She wanted her students to understand the seriousness of today’s lesson.

“While the idea of witchcraft is seen as an affectation of some crackpots in today’s society, the idea of such powers in the hands of others will never be something basics are comfortable with. You would go from being an amiable neighbor to someone to be feared, even by some of your own family members. We’ve discussed that at length in many other classes, today is the reason for our almost maniacal focus on ‘Precision’. I use that word on purpose to try and make you understand the gravity of the situation.”

“Matilda?”

Unnoticed in the back of the room an older lady got up and came to the front. “Good morning. My name is Matilda and I knew the witch who made an interesting error many years ago.” She spun her arms and said a short incantation. In the center of the circular auditorium a projection appeared, equally viewable on all sides, such is magic!

If the fifth-years thought about it, the image of two people in bed would have shown them why this subject waited until they were older, Mrs. Mitchell thought to herself as she watched the scene she has seen every year since coming to the Academy.

“Oh Paul,” said an attractive brunette to the man on top of her. He was a large man and he was moving in a time-honored motion that elicited a gasp from the woman with every thrust. Neither heard to cabin door open when a voice rang out.

“Paul, are you in here ... again?” The man speaking in tired tones quickly heard some scrambling and the creak of a window opening.

“Goddammit Paul, he said he was gonna kill you if he caught you here.” The man went out the door of the cabin and circled quickly around the back. He caught sight of Paul disappearing into the trees and a pretty, feminine arm closing the cabin window. Jackson shook his head. “Give an idiot a big dick and he’ll stick it in anyone, even a married woman who should know better!”

Jackson headed off to the woods as well, as he crossed the border, he heard the door of the cabin slam open. “Oh, hell and damnation!” He slid down behind a downed tree not wanting to be seen, nor mistaken for the woman’s lover. Then he heard the woman’s husband yelling out the window.

“Paul, you fucker, when I find you, I am going to make you pay!”

“Damn!” Jackson thought, he knows who it was. Still to himself, “Not that it was that hard to figure, Paul’s been making the rounds of damn near every woman in the area. He sweet talks them and then shows him his dick and they practically fall on the floor with their legs open.” In some ways he was jealous, but the amount of trouble his friend’s oversized and over-used dick kept him in, made any real jealousy fade quickly.

Matilda paused the projection and spoke again, “The story about Paul’s cock spread far and wide, it didn’t seem to matter to him because he kept chopping down trees and screwing every woman that wanted him, regardless of any relationship she might be in the middle of. It was almost funny because the guys, be they husbands, fathers, or boyfriends rarely held it against the woman, but the hatred of Paul reached a tipping point. We don’t know if he really had as much sex as the stories said, but even a small percentage would have been more than enough for the stories to spread.

“Unfortunately for Paul, one of those fathers knew a witch, that’s how we got involved.” She looked around the room and knew she had their attention, at least for the moment. She smiled to herself. Showing late-teen girls the image of Paul having sex always got their attention!

“The father approached the witch and offered a ridiculous sum to kill Paul, but we know that was impossible. Such a spell was beyond most witches and the potential feedback made it the most dangerous spell to cast. In fact, there is only a handful of times that particular spell was actually cast and backfired on the caster more than half of the time. They discussed several options and came up with an acceptable plan for the father. It was a relatively simple spell cast over the several cabins where Paul was known to visit often. The idea was to eventually spoil his ability to perform, only things didn’t go as planned.”

“The witch used an old spell and one that should have worked, only she made an error and while it did work to reduce and eventually eliminate Paul’s sex life, the impact was a bit larger than that. Here is why this is an object lesson in ‘Precision’. Her error was minor, but like many things, a small error at one point gets magnified by dangerous degrees. For example, if you were to walk the ten miles to the nearest town and you aimed yourself just one degree off of a direct heading, you would miss the town completely. Precision when flying, just like using ingredients or casting a spell is paramount! Unlike flying, you can’t course correct in the middle of a spell casting.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.