Me, the Stranger and the Redeye to Boston - Cover

Me, the Stranger and the Redeye to Boston

Copyright© 2021 by MariannaLove

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Lelani has a crazy series of events on her way to the airport. While stuck in traffic, she gives herself pleasure and meets a Hispanic man named Mario. She promises to meet with him upon her return to Florida. On the flight to Boston, she meets an attractive older gentleman and has an insane sexual encounter

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

It was only an hour and a half drive to Orlando; we had the most fun as we sang loudly and mostly off-key to salsa by Marc Anthony, Celia Cruz, Gilberto Santa Rosa, Willie Colon, Victor Manuel, and others.

Mario made me laugh and that was something I enjoyed. It helped that he was easy on the eyes and his fucking skills were phenomenal. He knew how to take charge and mostly, I felt safe with him. Even though we hadn’t put labels on what we were, whenever we were out together, he made sure I had his attention and people knew I was with him.

When we got to Orlando, we were near Lake Eola. He had this rental property a two-bedroom house. There was a bricked driveway that led to a double-car garage. The living space was upstairs, which you could also get to from the staircase outside that led to a nice-sized deck. The property was fenced and had gorgeous tall trees surrounding it.

“This is a nice place.”

“Thanks,” he replied as he grabbed our bags and we walked up the stairs into the main area. The living room and kitchen were nearby and you could see out the glass door to the deck and the two large windows had a great view of the driveway.

I plopped down on the sofa and he took the stuff to the room. He returned and plopped down next to me. I felt his hand in my hair, “So what do you want to do?” he asked.

“I don’t know. We could always go clubbing, heyyyyy!”

He laughed, “Yeah, we can go dance and get some drinks.”

It was settled. I went and changed into a cute party dress and he put on a pair of nice jeans and a short-sleeved blue shirt. We went to a club that played a good mix of music, mostly Caribbean, but they threw in some rap music.

We danced on the floor until our feet were done. I left him at a table so I could run to the restroom. I went inside did my thing and as I was headed back, I heard, “Lelani, still beautiful. You haven’t changed.”

I knew that voice. My heart nearly dropped into my panties. I turned and saw his face. He looked good. Grayer, but still fine as fuck. I gave a fake smile, “Hi, Dr. St. James.”

He chuckled, “You don’t have to be so formal, you’re not my student anymore.”

I nodded. This was the man that I gave my virginity to in his office on a leather sofa. That memory flashed in my mind. How he licked my pussy and sucked my tits. How he pushed his huge cock into my tight little cunt and made me cry as my hymen broke. He whispered into my ear, “It’s okay, I got you, baby.”

I was so fucking young and stupid. He had me thinking I was his world and he had a wife and two kids my age.

“Right,” I replied, “Greg.”

“I’ve been watching you dance all night.”

“Is that so?”

He bit his lip, “Was that guy your boyfriend?”

I laughed, “Why?”

He shrugged, “He’s a little young. I know how you had this thing for older guys.”

I chuckled, “Yeah and it turned out to be catastrophic ... well, for me at least.”

He was silent. He didn’t even acknowledge the pain he had caused me. “I’m divorced now,” he said proudly.

“Oh, so sorry for you,” I said, but I didn’t give a shit.

“If you’re—”

“I have to get back. I wish you all the best in whatever it is you’re doing with yourself now.” I walked off. The fucking nerve.

Mario kissed my lips and asked, “Who was that old dude?”

I laughed, “Just some guy.”

He smiled, “You ready to head back?”

I nodded. I was ready to sit on his cock perhaps outside and make the neighbors angry.

When we got back, we opened a bottle of champagne. We were already tipsy from having several drinks at the club. But we were still in the drinking mood and since we had Saturday to sleep in we figured why not.

After we annihilated the first bottle, he opened another, his eyes were glazed over as he poured the cold bubbly liquid on my bare tits as I stood before him in nothing but my thong dancing erotically for him. I laughed and pulled off my panties and put them in his mouth. He grinned sexily. He was into kinky shit like that. The kinkier the better.

He pulled the thong from his mouth and tossed it and immediately reached for my huge breasts and sucked my nipples. I ran my hand across the top of his head and moaned as two of his fingers pushed into my wet little pussy.

“I’ma make your pussy rain mami,” he stated as he rapidly thrust his fingers inside of me rubbing against the entire body of my clitoris. I moaned and cussed. I was practically on my toes like a ballerina holding onto him.

“Oh god, baby,” I whined and flinched. My pussy soaked his hand.

He smiled, “Look at that.”

I looked at my soaked inner thighs and chuckled as I walked away from him. I went to the door and opened it. “Lelani, what are you doing,” he asked.

I was already out on the deck. He walked outside and saw me by the sofa. His pants were undone and his dick was hanging out. I bit my lip as I watched him approach me.

The stars sparkled in the sky and the cool breeze kissed our skin and we kissed. He lifted me slightly and watched as I guided his cock to my entrance. As he filled me, I let out a sweet moan, “Ummm, so good.”

He held me up, my toes barely touched the sofa cushion. His dick was so far in me I swear it was knocking against my cervix. I grinded my hips and buried my face into his neck.

“Si, mami, si, I love your pussy.” He held my juicy and continued to pleasure my cunt. I was felt an insane amount of energy rush through me. My eyes watered, “Babbyyy, fuck.”

“Si mamita, te gusta, verdad?”

“Yes, yes, yes.”

“I love you, baby.”

At that moment, it was as if time stood still. My ears couldn’t believe what they had heard. Maybe it was a mistake, but then he said it again, “I love you mami.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.