Me, the Stranger and the Redeye to Boston - Cover

Me, the Stranger and the Redeye to Boston

Copyright© 2021 by MariannaLove

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Lelani has a crazy series of events on her way to the airport. While stuck in traffic, she gives herself pleasure and meets a Hispanic man named Mario. She promises to meet with him upon her return to Florida. On the flight to Boston, she meets an attractive older gentleman and has an insane sexual encounter

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

(Falling In Something)

As I drove home, I had my cellphone sitting on the holder on the dash. A message appeared, “Can’t stop thinking about you.”

I smiled. Richard had me feeling all fluttery on the inside. I remembered what Jade said, “Don’t get caught up.”

She was right. This thing with Richard was just a thing. I had no business falling for him. He was way older than me and people would most likely have their opinions about us being together. Most certainly his son, who was also my girlfriend’s husband.

I had to think smart, “just have fun,” I uttered to myself as I drove across the bay back to Tampa.

When I arrived home, there were flowers at my door and a card that read, “Pack a bag, we’re going to Orlando, besos Mario.”

I grinned. He wanted to take me away for the weekend. This was an interesting turn of events. I thought we were just fucking. I walked inside with the flowers and set them on my kitchen counter and then headed to my room to pack a few things for the weekend.

I went into my closet grabbed a nice Gucci bag that I used for quick stays. I packed up the usual along with some cute outfits. It was still quite warm, so shorts, skirts, a few dresses, and lots of sexy thongs and bras.

I heard the doorbell, I hurried to open it. And there Mr. Mario stood looking sexy as fuck. He pulled me in and tongue kissed me. Had my pussy sopping wet. I smiled, “Damn babe.”

“I missed you.” He walked in, “Ready?”

“Almost.”

He rubbed my ass and smiled. I grinned because I knew that look on his face. He wanted to get a quick one in before we hit the road. His hand grabbed my right tit and squeezed, “we can leave in a few minutes.” His tongue was in my mouth and fingers found my clit. He rubbed until my panties became moist.

I undid his pants and we stood there stroking each other as we kissed passionately, “Oh babe, fuck,” I said to him. He stroked my kitty just right and I felt that energy sweep across me.

“You want my dick in your pussy.”

“Yes, babe.”

He moved my panties to the side and lifted my leg. The next thing that happened was intense fucking standing up. The way he held my ass as our pelvic bones collided with each thrust, “Oh shit babe.”

“That’s right cum on my dick.”

“Babbbbyyy!”

He thrust faster and harder. I let out a loud moan. He pulled out and bent me over plunging his cock into my wet center. I felt his balls slap against my ass as I played with my clit. The best thing about sex with Mario was he did not fuck around when it came to making sure I climaxed. It was like he fed off my pleasure and went harder. He wanted to hear me. If I wasn’t loud and moaning like crazy, he’d tear my ass up.

He pulled me up, held onto my neck, “This my pussy, you know that right?”

I nodded, “Si papi, it’s yours.”

I turned my head and we kissed. I felt it when he tensed up. His cum filled my hole and later oozed down my leg as he pulled out, “Let’s get ready to go,” he said. We went to the bathroom and cleaned up before leaving.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.