Me, the Stranger and the Redeye to Boston - Cover

Me, the Stranger and the Redeye to Boston

Copyright© 2021 by MariannaLove

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Lelani has a crazy series of events on her way to the airport. While stuck in traffic, she gives herself pleasure and meets a Hispanic man named Mario. She promises to meet with him upon her return to Florida. On the flight to Boston, she meets an attractive older gentleman and has an insane sexual encounter

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

(Juggling The Stranger & Papi Chulo)

I had cooked Mario breakfast. Yes, his dick was that good he had me on some girlfriend wifey shit. He looked sexy as fuck sitting there eating without his shirt on, all muscled and tatted up. I almost didn’t want to leave the house. However, he insisted on taking me out for the day.

We had to go to his apartment first. He wanted to change clothes and get some stuff so we could take it to this cute little secluded spot right by the bay. He pulled up and parked, “I’ll be right back,” he said right before he kissed me and left the truck.

As I sat there, I received a text message from Richard, “I can’t wait to see you.” I smiled. He sent me the address of a property he owned in St Pete and told me the time to meet him there. Immediately, I got excited. And it wasn’t that I wasn’t satisfied with Mario’s cock. It was damn good. I just loved the way Richard fucked. There was something about the way he way was. It was a perfect mix of kinky with lovemaking. Whereas Mario was just raw and freaky.

“I can’t wait,” I replied.

He sent me a picture of his beautiful cock and asked me to send him a picture of my breasts. I was wearing this maxi dress and a bikini underneath. I looked around and quickly lowered my straps, my breasts spilling out. I puckered my lips and snapped a couple of shots and sent them and said, “I have to go, but all of this is yours when I see you.”

He sent back a message, “I can already taste you.”

Mario had returned and loaded up the bed of the truck with all the stuff we needed and got in, “Ready.”

I nodded and we were off to this Puerto Rican spot to get food to bring with us. As Mario checked on the order, I stood off to the side looking at my phone. There was this Afro-Latino that walked in and he started checking me out. Looked like he was imagining my titties in his mouth while I was riding his cock.

Mario turned and noticed the man’s gaze on me. He walked over to me, put his hand on my lower back grazing my ass, pulled me close, and tongued me right in front of everyone. The man grinned and looked away.

Once we got the food, we were off to hang out and possibly do some freaky stuff out by the water.

We pulled up and parked the truck not too far from the shoreline under the wooded area and pitched our tent, laying down a tarp, a pad, and a blanket for comfort.

He set up the drinks and the food. Played some salsa, bachata, and reggaeton as we ate and talked while drinking beers and wine coolers. I told him about my work as an interior designer and how I had been working on a project, which was an older home that needed updating.

The owner had told me there was an issue with the circuit breaker always tripping and I asked him to come and check it out and he agreed.

“So, besides hanging out with me, what are your favorite things to do?” he asked.

I chuckled, “Um, I like music. I love going to concerts. I love comedy shows, you know live entertainment. Travel.”

“Sounds like we have a lot in common. Are you into sports? Football?”

“Of course, gotta route for the home team.”

“Ya tu sabes. I got tickets to a divisional game, great seats, you should come with me.”

I nodded, “I can do that.”

He looked at my tits and smiled, “Come here,” he said. I reached over and closed the flap to the tent and moved closer to him. We faced each other. My legs over his, our bodies close. He leaned in and kissed me. Tasting his tongue made my pussy drenched. He was such a passionate kisser.

He pulled down my strap placed his lips on my nipples as he squished my breasts together. Mario was a breasts man. He loved my tits. I reached in his flap and pulled out his stiff cock. I spit on it and massaged up and down the shaft as I looked into his eyes.

He placed his hand under my dress and untied the string bikini so he could have access to my gateway. I felt his finger circle my gem. Our gazes were locked. His lips touched mine and we continued to stoke each other slowly and methodically.

We let out soft moans and groans as our bodies enjoyed the feeling. I clinched, orgasm one had arrived. I lifted my hips and mounted his cock, savoring the feeling as I eased down slowly to the base. Even though we weren’t in love or no shit like that, it was something about the position. Sitting in his lap, his hands caressing my back, his finger slipping down and giving me anal action as my hips rocked back and forth.

We looked into each other’s eyes. I placed my hands on the sides of his face and kissed him, I moaned in his ear. The louder I moaned, the deeper I felt his cock push into my pussy, “Fuck Mario,” I said.

He sucked my nipples for a while before lifting me, placing me on my back, my legs folded up and he stroked and pushed his cock in balls deep. He talked dirty to me in Spanglish, “You like my dick, mamita? Te gusta?”

“Si papi, si, fuck, si.”

“I love your pussy too.”

I looked down and saw his cock gliding. I loved to watch him fuck my pussy good. I touched myself and came hard. He pulled out and licked me up and down for several seconds before plunging back in. His pace quickened until he erupted inside of me.

We lay there in a heap and moaned and whispered obscenities. I wiped the sweat from his forehead. He kissed my mouth before he rolled off. I had some wipes in a bag. I handed him one and we cleaned ourselves up before reopening the flap to enjoy the breeze and watch as boats went by.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.