Me, the Stranger and the Redeye to Boston - Cover

Me, the Stranger and the Redeye to Boston

Copyright© 2021 by MariannaLove

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Lelani has a crazy series of events on her way to the airport. While stuck in traffic, she gives herself pleasure and meets a Hispanic man named Mario. She promises to meet with him upon her return to Florida. On the flight to Boston, she meets an attractive older gentleman and has an insane sexual encounter

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

When he arrived, I was wearing a sexy black lace dress, which looked see-through, but there was a beige cloth stitched inside. I was wearing a nice thong and bra set that he’d get to see later.

“Damn, we may not even make it out,” he stated as he surveyed my attire. “I like that dress.”

“Thank you. So where are we going?” I asked.

“Y-bor.”

“Nice,” I replied. The area was cute, had sort of this old Spanish vibe from when the Cubans first arrived and settled in the city. There were plenty of shops, clubs, and restaurants to enjoy, even a nice park.

We end up at this spot that serves Mexican-inspired dishes. We sit at a table and waited for our food to arrive as we talk. As he told me about his job, he worked as an electrician. I took off my sandal and place my foot between his legs and circle his package with my toes.

He grinned. The server arrived with our food and placed everything down in front of us. His face was flushed red and I continued to massage his cock.

“Anything else?” the server asked.

“We’re good,” I responded. She walked away and I finally removed my foot so he could eat.

He shook his head, “Keep that same energy later on.”

I laughed, “I will.”

Afterward, we walked to a club that played Latin music. The beats thumped through the speakers loudly, couples danced to salsa. As we headed to the bar, some guys checked me out. Mario placed his hands on my hips and walked behind me. I ordered drinks, he kissed the back of my neck and then he paid for our drinks. We walked over to a table and sat.

We had a few drinks, his hand slipped under my dress and he squeezed my thigh, I looked into his sexy brown eyes and leaned in so close, our lips almost touched. I placed my nose into the crease of his neck and indulge in the scent of his cologne. He chuckled and then moaned when I bit his neck and later his earlobe.

His hand moved higher until he found my panties already damp. He strummed up and down and then in a circular motion. He was about to slip inside of my thong, but I reached for his hand and drug him out to the dance floor.

Reggaetón blasted through the speakers. Women gyrated on men, women danced on each other, some men and women stood and watched. I had my back to Mario with my ass pressed against his cock, while winding my hips. I felt his package grow as his right hand held my hip and he grinded on me from behind.

I felt his left hand ease up my thigh and stop. We were both full-on rum as we danced. I turned to him, his hands rested on my hips as I leaned in, our lips pressed together and my tongue found his. It was hot. I pulsated below and wanted to leave right then. He looked at me, licked his lips, and grinned, “Let’s go.”

We get to my place and we’re in my living room. He had this cocky look on his face and he said, “So.”

I smiled, “So.”

“You ready for this?” he asked. I looked at him, tilted my head, and chuckled. I was ready, it wasn’t like we were about to go into battle. We were about to fuck and I was quite skilled at that. I nodded.

He smirked and stepped closer to me, placed his hand on the back of my head, pulled my hair gently, and tilted my head up. His lips drizzled kisses down my neck and he squeezed my left breast and pinched my nipple before putting it in his mouth.

He nibbled until I let out a slight cry from the sensation. My heart raced, I swallowed. For the first time, I felt a little timid.

“Let’s go to the bedroom.” He commanded and slapped my left ass cheek.

I turned and started to walk, he followed close behind. Once inside my room, he removed his shirt, revealed his incredibly toned chest, with a lion tattoo covering the right side.

His abs went down in that perfect V towards his cock and my heart continued to thump against my chest. I undid my strap in front and peeled off my dress. My tits sat up nice and high in a red satin bra. I removed it and my thong until all my clothes were in a nice pile.

He had a stern look on his face as he approached me now nude. His cock pointed towards me and bobbed with every step he took.

He placed his finger on my chin lifted until my lips touched his and his tongue was in my mouth, as his hand rubbed my pearl. I let out a soft moan in response to his touch.

He bit my neck and sucked. I had his cock in my right hand. He looked down at my hand as it moved up and down the shaft. He bit his bottom lip and grinned. “I can’t decide if I want to fuck you or taste you first,” he said as stepped closer to me, causing me to step backward until I was up against the bed.

He lifted me with ease and pulled my legs toward him as if he was about to examine my pink paradise. His arms wrapped around my thighs, he kissed the left and then the right inner thigh, and then I felt his tongue on my clit, flicking. I ran my fingertips across the top of his head as I enjoyed his tongue.

He licked up and down and then I felt his tongue inside of me, while his thumb polished my pearl. My back arched and I tried to inch away, but he locked my things in tighter with his arms. I squealed and said, “Okay. Okay.” I was clearly tapping out because I couldn’t take it any longer. My cries were ignored. I put my hand down to move his head, he reached for my hand and tossed it aside, and kept right on until gushed all over his face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.