Me, the Stranger and the Redeye to Boston - Cover

Me, the Stranger and the Redeye to Boston

Copyright© 2021 by MariannaLove

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Lelani has a crazy series of events on her way to the airport. While stuck in traffic, she gives herself pleasure and meets a Hispanic man named Mario. She promises to meet with him upon her return to Florida. On the flight to Boston, she meets an attractive older gentleman and has an insane sexual encounter

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Two weeks after that redeye to Boston and getting dicked down in the best way by Mr. Harris, I found myself back on pace to undergo a long drought. I said I wanted to hook up with Mario, but his messages sort of trailed off and there was one thing I wasn’t EVER going to do and that was run behind a man.

My mother had always said, “When a man wants you, he makes an effort to be in your life.”

And since his effort had faded, I used my escape, which was working out and working.

In fact, I was in my office, going over designs well after quitting time when my stomach reminded me that I needed food, so finally, I headed out. I planned to stop for some Caribbean food, a bottle of wine, and some chocolate cookies and then head home.

When I arrived home, I took a nice shower and dressed in a loose-fitted tank and some undies. I planned to pleasure myself as soon as I was done eating and drinking that bottle of wine.

I had the music nice and low, as I lay in my bed. I pulled my panties down to mid-thigh and massaged my inner thigh as I licked my lips, imagining I was being kissed.

Slowly, my finger drifted to find my sweet pearl and I started with a tap. I tapped it repeatedly and then made circles, around and around, and around, my heart raced. Just as I was about to slip my fingers into my pool, my cellphone sounded. I grunted as I looked over and saw some strange number. Since my vibe was interrupted, I wiped my fingers on my shirt and answered, “Hello?”

“Hola, mamita, preciosa,” he said.

“Mario?”

“Ah, you remember me. What are you doing?” he asked.

I chuckled, “You want a lie or the truth?”

He laughed, “I’m intrigued. Tell me both and I’ll see which one is the truth.”

I smiled, “I’m sitting here reading a copy of War & Peace or I was trying to get myself off.”

He laughed, “Um, I like the second one. Can I video call you?”

“I don’t know. I’m kind of wondering why it took you so long to call me.”

“I was in Puerto Rico. My father had a bad fall. I went to help my mother.”

Now, that touched my heart. “Oh, sorry to hear that, how is he?”

“Getting better. I had to come back to work. My brother is there now.” It was quiet and he said, “So, that video call. I’m laying here thinking about all those kinky messages you sent me. You said you were going to ride my cock hard until I screamed your name.”

I laughed, “Sounds like something I’d say. I’ll turn my camera on.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.